All Comments on 'The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 03'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MhouserMhouserover 4 years ago
Love it

Keep it up, great story

Oeddie069Oeddie069over 4 years ago
Very fun series!

I hope you might change your mind and write just one more installment.

Yeah, this story stretches credulity, but it does it so well that my rational mind doesn't object at all. You're a good writer. Your characters and scenes are very well done and, well, it's about a hot as this kind of story can get.

I was left wanting to see Charles' mother join in for at least one glorious, happy, orgasmic fling before she died. Maybe just one more? Please?

OldbutboldOldbutboldover 2 years ago
another 5 stars

This is the second story i have read of yours and i have to admit when you mentioned there was a touch of male on male it kind of spoiled the story for me , i always choose not to read any story with that type of sex involved , but for some reason i choose to carry on and read the complete story , and while the gay parts do nothing for i found that it did not distract me from the overall story , and after giving it some thought before i wrote this , i can see how and why it would happen within the context of this story and even though i am not gay i found it erotic and as for the story as a whole , again another 5 star story and i look forward to reading more of you work . Thank you for your time and efforts .

Bigsarge89Bigsarge89over 2 years ago

You are great, keep it up. You are an excellent story teller with a vibrant voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need to add Charles mom and what happens to the two bitches at school.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

A nice finish. I gave it five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this, so well written. Would be great to read an other instalment of this series. 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES