The Farmer's Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
The farmer's daughter heads back to school and is attacked.
13.9k words
4.75
45.9k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers

Welcome to Part Two of the three-part Incest/Taboo story "The Farmer's Daughter".

When last we saw Alice and her mom and dad, they were busy messing around. Part Two starts where we left off.

This story has some dark themes, incest, anal sex, rimming, a little bondage and light sadism, and the blossoming of a new love.

Love,

Lana Ocean

P.S. This is the updated edited version. I did a little clean-up.

The Farmer's Daughter, Part Two

I woke the next morning feeling hornier than usual. After my mom and dad had pleasured me, we had gone back to our own beds and slept. The rooster woke me, and I heard dad moving around next door in his bedroom. I heard mom say something to him and he grunted. I heard their bedroom door open and then a soft knock on my door.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Mom said to come to our bed," said my dad a bit gruffly.

"Okay."

Yesterday had been life changing for me. My math teacher, Mr Robins, had done something inappropriate in school toward me and got caught by the principal, Mr Lockhart. The teacher had been fired, but it had been traumatic for me. At home, I spied on my parents having sex, found out they were non-biological brother and sister, and then my mom opened up my world to having sex with them. I was having sex with my mom and dad; a dream come true.

It was all so wild and crazy, and I was so happy. Dad had yet to fuck me though, and I woke this morning thinking about it. My pussy was wet, and I had been stroking it without realising I was doing it. Until dad knocked on my door and called me over and my excitement rose. Was he here to fuck me now?

I got out of bed, still naked from the day before, and walked timidly into my parent's bedroom. The first thing I saw was mom sucking his huge cock. She had her ass toward me, and I saw her beautifully trimmed pussy and puckered asshole. Mom was sucking dad hard and playing with his balls. Dad could see me enter the room and he watched me with lust.

I'm a full-figured eighteen-year-old. My tits are large with sensitive nipples. My ass is firm, and heart shaped. My stomach flat and tone. I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm the poster child for men jerking off. I know it. Mom explained it to me. I understood the lust in my dad's eyes. He wanted me and I loved the look.

I came around the side of the bed and sat on the edge watching mom pleasure dad. She looked at me and smiled around Dad's cock. She lifted her mouth and let her spit drool down over his swollen purple head and down his thick veiny shaft. She stroked it and the wet sound was hot to my ears. Dad moaned quietly and watched me.

I leaned over and took my dad's cockhead into my eager mouth. I swirled my tongue over the spongy head and probed his pee-hole. It was something mom suggested I do yesterday. I loved the feel of my dad's cock in my mouth and loved that my mom's spit coated it so lovingly. I had wanted it for so long. Watching him pleasure my mom through a hole in the wall of my bedroom through the mirror in mom and dad's room had been my guilty pleasure before yesterday. Now I could freely suck it and drink down my dad's wonderful cum.

Life couldn't be better.

I watched dad's nut sack tightened and mom told me to stop. I popped his cock out of my mouth, held it around the thick, hairy base, and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. I wanted to keep sucking. I licked his head absently. His cock was so heavy in my hand. And it was so delightfully warm and pulsing. So alive. I could suck this cock for the rest of my life and never get tired of it.

"He's gonna cum, dear. Having his daughter suck his cock is too much for him. See his balls up tight against him like that? A sure sign. Look how swollen his head is and how deep red it's become. He's engorged. So hard and excited. He's ready to explode, baby. But I want him to fuck you. Remember? We said today he would fuck you."

I nodded and felt my pussy get wetter. I wanted this so badly. More than sucking his beautiful cock. I could smell it and inhaled deeply. His cock smelt delicious. I could taste the slight salty tang of his pre-cum on my tongue and my mouth watered.

"You're a virgin, aren't you, Alice?"

I nodded, ashamed, and looked down.

My mom tutted, and I looked at her. "Don't be ashamed, hon. That's good. It also means your dad takes it from you. That makes it special, don't you agree?"

I looked at my dad. He looked concerned and excited. I held his cock in my hand and felt his heartbeat pulse hard and quick through it. I needed to feel this beautiful cock in my pussy. Filling me and moving inside me. So far, I had pleasured myself with dildos and vibrators, always imagining it was my dad's cock. It would be special all right. "Yes," I whispered, feeling my excitement and lust rise within me with astonishing force. I wanted nothing so badly in my life.

My mom must've noticed the look on my face. She smiled and leaned forward and kissed me. "Are you ready?" she asked and slipped a hand between my legs and parted the lips of my pussy. I felt my juices pour out and drench her hand. I had never been so wet, or hot, and ready. "Oh, dear, I'd say you are. John? She wants you so bad."

My dad grunted and sat up. Mom directed me to lie on my back in the middle of their bed. Dad positioned himself between my legs. I enjoyed spreading my legs for my dad; knowing he was looking between them at what made me a woman and the object of his desire and lust. I looked down between us at his jutting cock and dangling balls. Soon his cock would penetrate me and fill me and make me a woman. His cum, locked up tight in his delicious balls, would spray inside me and fill my womb.

I almost came right there. My clit was on fire and needed to be touched. My pussy leaked juices that I could feel it run between my spread legs. I was open like the petals of a rose; my whole being focused on my dad's cock and my swollen wet pussy.

He lowered his cock to my opening. I could see mom grasping the base of his cock and guiding it. I felt his swollen head press up against my opening and I spread my legs farther apart. Mom stroked the head along my slit, spreading my lips and then rubbing deliciously across my clit. I shuddered, and the pleasure shook me.

"Stick it in, daddy! Please! I need it so bad!"

My dad grunted with his own pleasure as my mom continued to tease my pussy with his cock head. I thrust my hips upward, trying to catch his cock with my opening. I growled in frustration. I glared at my mother and hated the smirk on her face in that moment.

"Put it in, mother! Stop it!" I ordered.

A look of surprise crossed my mother's face, but she obeyed me. She lined up dad's cock, and I held my breath. I looked up and saw my dad looking down at me. I could see the doubt and concern winning over his own lust.

"Please, daddy. Fuck me. I need this. Please. Stick it in!" I pleaded with him. I reached up and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. I felt his weight land on my body and pin me to the bed. My breasts mashed into his hairy chest. Mom let go of his cock and I felt the tip sear past the opening to my vagina.

I could feel his heat. This was a living part of my father, penetrating my most vulnerable spot. I craved it so much. It felt so much better than a dildo already. My dad held his hips, and I heard him gasp. I was so wet he could have slipped all the way inside me with one thrust. Instead, he held himself with only the tip inside. I could feel him shaking in my arms. He wanted nothing more than to drive his cock into me, but he resisted, and, in that realisation, I loved my father not as my father, but as the man he was.

I cried out and thrust hard up against him and drove his cock deep inside me. I could feel his head push deep inside me, stroking my walls and sending waves of pleasure through me. The heat of his cock was the most surprising thing. He felt alive, and he pulsed. I could feel every inch of him filling me and spreading my vagina wide. I didn't want the feeling to go away. The feeling of him penetrating me was the most wonderful feeling I had ever had.

That it was my father only strengthened it and made it better.

I came in that moment. It hit me like a thunderbolt. The intensity was off the chart, and I saw stars. My voice erupted from my throat in a screech without any of my control. I pulled my father down hard against me and shook against him. The feeling of his weight, the smell of his sex, his hands gripping the sides of my head, his lips pressed hard against mine, and his hard, hard cock buried deep inside me threw into an orgasm the like of which I had never experienced before.

My pussy couldn't open enough. I needed his cock spewing cum in buckets inside me. I felt my pussy open and close on its own; trying to pull him deeper, and so open to him and wanting more of him. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed him deeper. I came for a long time. I was crying and laughing around my father's mouth.

And then my father moved his cock. He pulled it out, and I felt it dragging my pussy out with him. We were connected together. His cock dragged across the walls of my pussy, and I loved it and wanted the feeling to go on forever. I worried he would pull out all the way and leave me and I was ready to fight him. Then he pushed back inside. I groaned with the pleasure. His cock was driving back inside where it belonged. I welcomed his cock. I thrust up with my hips to hurry its return to my depths. I felt tears leak from my eyes.

My orgasm was still there. It had never truly left. It hovered on the edges and waited to return with more intensity. This beautiful hard cock was the reason, and I loved it. I loved cock, this cock especially. I always wanted it inside me. It belonged there. It was mine for my pleasure. I would do anything in this moment to keep it.

My dad pulled back, and I felt it leaving my pussy. I moaned and enjoyed it rub my insides along every nerve, lighting them up and dancing with my hovering orgasm. And then he pushed back inside me. Filling me, driving the nerves higher in their pleasure. I was leaking pussy juice like crazy. I had never been so wet or aroused.

My ears rang, my breath was hoarse and uneven, and I gulped air around my father's lips and probing tongue. My whole body was focused on his cock driving into my pussy. I heard my dad make a small noise of pleasure and it tipped me again. An orgasm ripped through me. I felt my pussy clench hard around my father's cock and I felt a sensation of peeing. Liquid squirted out of me, surprising me and my mother.

My dad groaned loudly, feeling the liquid splash on his thighs. I opened my eyes and saw him staring into me. His pleasure was written over his face. His soft, gentle penetration would soon be over, I knew. I could see his lust and he saw mine.

"Fuck me, daddy. Harder."

I saw the look cross my father's face: it was a look of pure lust, and it was directed at me. I was the object of my father's deepest desire, and I revelled in the knowledge.

My father started to really fuck me. He sped up his thrusting. With my inexperience, I couldn't keep up and lay there, accepting him. He thrust into me. His cock churning my insides, filling me, leaving me, and filling me again. I could feel and hear his balls slapping my ass with each thrust, and I loved the feeling. It tapped my asshole so nicely and added to my pleasure.

I was being truly fucked for the first time in my life and it was wonderful. I was more vocal than I expected. I always wondered why women are so noisy during sex, now I knew. I had no control over it. It escaped me with all the pleasure.

I was lost in the joy. I never wanted to stop feeling my father's cock penetrating me. He pounded into me over and over. He was an animal and all because of me. I felt so powerful and so vulnerable.

Mom's face hovered close, and she kissed both of us and said something. I could see how happy she was. I was envious of her. She had enjoyed this cock for so many years. Now it was mine.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, I felt my dad's cock change inside me. A part of me knew at once what it was. He was about to cum. It triggered something inside me I didn't know existed. A primal need filled me, and some instinct took over. I wanted him to cum inside me. Desperately. I needed it more than anything. My entire body and mind demanded it.

I felt his cock swell inside me, spreading my insides to accept his seed. I felt his thrusts falter and lose the rhythm. He didn't speak. He kept thrusting and his cock grew harder inside me. I cried out in anticipation and then my father did, too.

He thrust in deep and held himself. I felt his cock jerk hard inside me and felt a warm jet strike me inside my pussy. He had cum inside me and my body came like a switch had been thrown. This was different from my pussy orgasms. This one took my body. Consumed me. I felt like a woman with my whole being. I was complete. A man had cum inside me when I most wanted and needed it. A part of me clicked and fell into place, and I knew I would never be the same.

It was the most beautiful orgasm I had ever experienced, and it was given to me by my father. I started crying with the pleasure and beauty of it. I felt my mom take one of my hands and squeeze it, and all three of us were joined. Dad thrust irregularly and his cock continued to jerk inside me and spew more of his gorgeous cum inside me.

For a moment, I wished I wasn't on the pill. I wanted so badly to get pregnant. I needed that child, and the need frightened me with the intensity of it. Having a man I love cum inside me had opened up parts of me I hadn't known existed.

My dad continued to thrust and cum, and then he slowed and sank down on top of me. He was spent and tired. I loved his full weight against me. I could feel his heart pounding in his chest against mine. I counted his heartbeats and felt his heart slow down perceptively. In moments it pounded steadily and matched mine. I held my father in my arms and felt his cock soften inside me and start to pull away.

Mom shook dad, and he stirred. "Don't go to sleep, John. Wake up, love."

Dad propped himself up on his forearms and smiled down at me. Mom's smiling face appeared alongside his. "Thank you, Alice." said my dad. "That was amazing."

I could only nod up at him and smile happily. I looked at mom and she kissed me. "That was amazing, mom. Is it always like that?"

My mom nodded slowly. "Maybe not as intense. But the love is always there."

"Good," I said. "I want to do that again!"

Dad laughed and then pulled out, and I cried out for him to stay inside. "You have school today, Alice. Now let your mom clean you up, then get to school. Helen, clean her out, baby."

I cried out when mom dived between my legs and started sucking dad's cum out. "Oh mom, save some for me..."

* * *

My school bus stopped at the end of our long laneway. The family farm was massive, and dad and mom ran it all by themselves. With a little help from me. The day was filled with chores and work. A farm requires constant attention: from the plants that needed tending to the demands of the animals.

Imagine your house with a single dog. Think of all the attention your dog requires for his or her happiness. Now imagine the farm with the horses, sheep, cows, and pigs. They're all like dogs, except most farm animals are smarter. They all need attention and loving and playtime. And feeding. The animals alone are a full-time job from daybreak to sunset.

And the fields need weeding and watering.

And the buildings and tools and machines need fixing and maintenance.

It's exhausting and exhilarating, but I love being a farmer's daughter.

Especially now that my mom and dad were tending to my sexual needs.

I skipped down the laneway: an eighteen-year-old woman, skipping and laughing. I didn't care who saw. This day I had become a woman, and I was celebrating by acting like a child. I laughed into the morning air. The bus met me at the end of the lane, and I climbed aboard and said good morning to the driver. I watched his eyes pass over my breasts and down to the gap between my thighs. Little did he know that my dad's cum was still leaking from my pussy. I grinned at him.

I looked down the length of the bus and saw the frowns on all the faces, and my smile faltered. Two of the girls on the bus I recognised right away, and I rolled my eyes. Rachel and Lacey were the two most popular girls at school and were the head of a troop of like-minded vapid girls they called the Queen Bees.

"Skank," said Rachel under her breath, loud enough to be sure everyone heard her. The bus tittered with laughter and Lacey smirked at me.

I sat in the front and put my back to everyone. I looked straight ahead and tried my best to ignore the laughter. I did this every day, but they had never so openly insulted me before and I was worried. What's being said about me?

When I turned eighteen, I had matured in unexpected ways. I now looked better than Rachel and Lacey. I had bigger tits and a rounder ass. I was the object of everyone's desire and they, while still beautiful, lacked my larger, more feminine assets. They hated me for it, and while once they might have simply ignored me as being inconsequential, now I was a target of their ire. My senior year was spent avoiding them and the Queen Bees.

Which was an impossible task. The two leaders of the group rode the bus with me twice a day.

I listened to them all the way to school, a ride that takes thirty minutes with all the farmhouses scattered for miles across the county. Rachel and Lacey carried on a conversation that insinuated I had done something inappropriate with Mr Robins, the fired math teacher.

The truth was he had been fired because he had jerked off in front of me and been caught by the principal, Mr Lockhart. I wanted to turn and tell them the truth, but I had learned long ago to keep my mouth shut. Anything I said now would be twisted beyond belief. So, I stayed quiet and stared straight ahead, trembling with trepidation.

Not soon enough, the bus pulled up to the school, and the driver pulled the door open. I fled the bus and ran into the school. No sooner had I ran past the office area then I saw the biology teacher, Miss Carpenter, glaring at me from the door to her classroom.

"Miss Kenny! Come here!" she barked.

I stopped running and walked toward her with my backpack slung over my right shoulder. She stepped aside and swung an arm toward the inside of her classroom. I walked meekly past her, wondering what I possibly could have done. Her classroom never changed. The walls were covered in posters depicting biology. Animal and plant cells were displayed and highlighted. A full-sized poster of a human male exposing all the muscle groups was always to the right of the room. Neurons and even Krebs Cycle diagrams were prominent. It reeked of biology, and I hated it. I preferred English Literature. I was currently pouring through Pet Cemetery by Stephen King. It had just come out, and I loved it. I had even bought the hardcover version, not waiting for the paperback, which would still be months away.

I entered the classroom and turned when Miss Carpenter closed the door with a bang. She turned and strode toward me. She wore her typical brown drab clothes. Her cardigan was open, and I found myself staring at her massive breasts. She always kept them hidden, but today I could see how they strained the fabric at the front of her dress. The buttons were close to popping off and I could see the lacy beige of her bra through the spaces between her buttons. Her granny shoes clunked on the linoleum floor.

Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers