The (Fat and) Happy Hooker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" I snapped and slapped her ass, "this isn't a blow job, it's making love, just kiss it."

She giggled softly and kissed his shaft.

"Caress it with your cheeks," I said, very softly.

She looked up and met his eyes and began caressing his erection with her face. First, she did her cheeks. Then she brushed it with her forehead. She was kissing softly, caressing, and whispering "I love you" over and over.

Her womanscent was thick in the air.

"Kiss his legs and his belly," I directed, and she did.

I smiled and patted her ass.

"Okay honey," I said softly, "your turn."

She kept doing what she was doing. She was making love to his cock and enjoying it.

I giggled and slapped her ass harder, making her yelp.

When she turned to look at me her eyes were shiny and she was flushed. I watched as she struggled to focus. When I finally had her attention I offered my hand and she took it.

I helped her to stand and noticed she was shaky on her feet.

"Jacob," I said, smiling at him.

Jacob and I went back a couple of years and he knew what I wanted. He stood and took Marta into his arms and kissed her. It was a good kiss. Then he started slowly kissing his way down her body.

"I love you," he said to each of her breasts as he kissed them. The areolas tightened quickly and her dark nipples stood out proudly.

He kissed his way further down, easing to his knees so he could properly serve her navel and then lower still.

He kissed her briefly on her mons and then kept working lower, her thighs and knees.

He went down on all fours to kiss her shins and then her feet.

I was standing close behind Marta and whispered into her ear, "tell him you love him."

"I love you," she said.

He looked up at her, pure adoration in his eyes, and said, "I love you" and then buried his face in the thick hair between her legs.

She gasped and I lightly tickled her back.

"Stroke his hair," I said softly, "tell him how much you like what he's doing."

She began stroking his hair and moaning softly, managing "Oh Jacob, God that feels good."

"Don't hold back," I whispered, "he wants to give you pleasure honey. Accept it."

She sort of moaned and said, "I don't know if I can."

I reached around and cupped her heavy breasts, finding her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers, and rolling them.

"Of course, you can," I said, nuzzling her neck.

She sighed, deeply.

"Do you want him to stop?" I asked.

"Nooooooooooo," she said, very softly.

He stopped and looked up at her, his mouth and chin shiny with her excitement.

"Well," I whispered in her ear, "what's it to be?"

"Please," she said, her voice soft, keening is the word that came to mind.

"Please what?" Jacob and I said together.

"Oh God," she moaned.

"Okay," he said, leaning back.

"No," she said, quickly, "please don't."

"Don't what?" he asked.

I watched as I lightly caressed her hips with my hands.

"Don't stop," she said softly, "please."

I watched as he lightly brushed her belly with his lips. I couldn't help smiling. I had taught him well.

"You have to tell him what you want now honey," I said, breathing the words directly into her ear.

She stroked his hair and whispered, "please."

He brushed his lips across her belly but no more.

I could feel the tension in her body.

"Please," she said, a bit louder.

But again he just brushed her skin.

I watched her fingers entwine in his hair, pulling him to her.

Her hips were thrusting now, seeking more.

"Don't stop," she said, a bit louder again.

He pulled away a little and she groaned.

"Do you want him to keep on?" I whispered.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," her voice was a soft hiss.

"Then take what you want," I said softly.

"Mandy," she sort of whimpered, "I don't know how."

I laughed softly.

"Up to you Marta," I said, stepping away and pulling the zipper that ran the full length down the front of my hooker uniform.

"If you don't want it I'll take it," I said, letting the tight dress fall and reaching behind me for the hooks of my bra.

I grinned as her fingers tightened in his hair and she pulled him to her.

"Don't you DARE stop now," she said, forcefully.

The extra burst of adrenaline had done what I hoped and as his mouth covered her I could see the tension in her body as she came.

"That's right honey," I said, dropping my bra and moving to embrace her from behind, my hands cupping her breasts, my breasts pressed against her back, "take what you want."

Her head was thrown back and her breathing was coming in short, harsh pants.

"Don't stop," I said, my fingers and thumbs finding her nipples and twisting, drawing a groan that mixed with a long drawn-out howl that I covered with my hand before she got too loud.

She came again, hard this time. Her back arched, her head was thrown back. I could feel her trembling.

"Another," I said this time twisting her nipples viciously.

She was bucking now and I was struggling to hang on, to keep her mouth covered with my hand as she screamed her release.

Suddenly she went perfectly still, her entire body rigid, her muscles hard as wood under the softness of her skin and body fat.

And then she collapsed. I barely caught her, keeping her from falling.

Jacob stood and helped me lift her, almost making me laugh. He looked ridiculous, his erection pointing straight up, his face shiny and his hair clinging to his head wetly from Marta's release.

We managed to get her onto the bed, both grinning like school kids with a secret.

"Okay," I chuckled, "you'd better do something with that before you both explode," I said, pointing at his erection.

He grinned and said, "you want it."

"Later honey," I said, "take care of your bride."

Marta was laying on the bed, watching us, panting like she had run 10 miles.

Jacob grinned and crawled up onto the bed, working his knees between hers.

"Now kids," I said, grinning, "this is making love, not fucking. Jacob, you take your time and make it good. Marta, you relax and let him do the work."

He smiled and moved forward, slowly entering her. Her breath caught but she did as I had told her and stayed still. He said, "I love you," and she said, "I love you," and they kissed.

I finished undressing and crawled onto the bed with them.

"Look at each other," I said, and they did.

They were a mess, both of them. Jacob's face was slick with the mucus that is her natural lubricant. Her makeup was a mess and her upper lip was covered in snot from the way her nose ran in concert with what was happening between her legs.

I waited a long minute and then said, "you see? Good sex is almost always messy."

Marta giggled softly and Jacob chuckled.

"But it's NEVER dirty," I said. "Now clean each other's faces with your tongues while you're joined."

Jacob had been a client before and knew what I meant. He slowly lowered his head and used his tongue to clean the snot from Marta's upper lip. When he pulled away a thin, shiny, silvery thread connected them.

Marta hesitated a few seconds and then put her fingers in his hair and pulled him down, licking his chin and lips where her love honey was thickest.

"That's right honey," I said softly, "inhale your scent and enjoy your tastes. Nothing about it is dirty."

As I watched I saw a couple truly merge, possibly for the first time.

In spite of my admonition to stay still, Marta's arms went around him and her hips matched his rhythm, slow and gentle. They kissed and licked and whispered "I love you" to each other. Her legs spread wider in invitation and her heels locked on the back of his knees. They were as close to being a single entity as two people can be. It was beautiful to watch.

When his rhythm started to speed up I said, in my softest bedroom voice, "easy Jacob, wait for her. Finish together."

He slowed and I heard her soft moan of delight.

They were silent in their passion, kissing and licking and whispering their "I love yous."

Her scent was thick in the air.

Suddenly she hissed, her back arched, her fingers hooked into claws digging into his back, pulling him closer as she came.

And he was right there with her. His own back arching, his muscles tensing, he was groaning softly as her fingers dug in.

They held that tension of release, that delightful agony of pure ecstasy, for several seconds, their bodies locked and rigid.

Finally, she relaxed and settled back onto the mattress whispering "oh God, I love you, thank you, oh God, I love you, thank you," over and over.

He was kissing her face where tears flowed and responding to her with, "I love you, no, thank YOU, I love you, no, thank YOU."

It was so sweet even a hardened whore like me teared up watching.

They held their position in the afterglow of what was almost certainly their first mutual orgasms but, as men will, he softened and slipped out with a small audible splash drawing a soft mewing sound from her.

He rolled off of her, settling his head on the pillow so his lips brushed hers, even the tiniest movement becoming a little kiss.

I snuggled against her back and reached down, dragging my finger slowly up between her legs where she was leaking.

I used my finger, thick with his semen and her mucus, to brush her lips and then whispered, "kiss him, Marta. Nothing is dirty."

She kissed him and he kissed her back.

I did it again, this time brushing my finger across his lips, saying softly, "kiss her Jacob. Nothing is dirty."

He kissed her and she kissed him back.

Suddenly she rolled over and threw her arms around me, kissing me hard, and then, when she broke the kiss, burying her face in my neck and shoulder. I could feel warm tears as she said, "thank you, thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou."

I don't think she heard my, "you're welcome."

She was already asleep.

12