The (Fat and) Happy Hooker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I came. I deliberately raked his back with my fingernails, drawing a groan from him, and then dug my fingers in, pulling him down onto me.

He did that same move again, slowly out and that hard thrust in. SMACK. SPLASH. And my cried, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Again," he said.

"Again," I said.

We were both sweating then. At my size I don't perspire or glisten or anything delicate, I sweat. And he was too. Our bodies were slick.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," I cried as another wave took me.

"AGAIN!" he said, his thumbs and forefingers yanking and twisting my nipples.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," I cried again.

And he came. I felt that delightful tension only a man in his ejaculation can achieve. His entire body was clenched, his head thrown back, and he was hissing "yessssssssssssssssssss."

I raked his back again with my fingernails and he cried out, "JESUSSSSSSS!"

"STAY WITH ME," I said, pulling my knees back so that I was fully exposed to him, so I could keep him inside until he had softened completely.

He gasped a sharp intake of breath, like a diver coming up, as his ejaculation finished.

"Stay with me," I said again, my hands gentle now, caressing rather than grabbing, brushing fingertips across his cheeks and then running my fingers into his hair.

"Oh my God," he said, his eyes big, meeting mine.

I smiled up at him.

"Do I please you?" I asked, the hooker's most important question.

"God yes," he said with a grin spreading from ear to ear. Well, maybe not quite but that's sure the impression he gave.

I slept with him that night and when I woke, two o'clock according to the little clock I kept on the headboard, he was propped up, just looking at me.

"You are beautiful," he said and I felt myself actually blush.

"Thank you, honey," I said, holding my arms out.

He came to me, kissing me softly, almost tentatively which made me smile after what we had done earlier.

"One more, baby," I said, "and then you need to go."

The way his face fell at that made me giggle as I rolled him onto his back and mounted him, cowgirl style. He was hard, surprising me not at all, and slipped in easily where I was already wet and leaking.

I set up the slow rhythm so easy in this position, something I could keep up for hours.

I didn't keep it up for hours, but I did for about fifteen minutes before he came, moving into a situp position and burying his face between my boobs. I held him there, cuddling him against my body.

When he softened and slipped out I rolled off of him and rolled off of the bed.

"Come on," I said, and watching him get up was like watching a sleepy child.

"Can I have your number?" he asked.

I smiled and kissed him.

"No, honey, you can't," I said.

He started to say something but I touched his lips with my forefinger, shushing him.

"Steve," I said, serious now, holding his eyes with mine, "I'm a hooker. Well, I was a hooker until last night, and tomorrow I start my new job, so I won't be available. But if you remember what I taught you last night, I promise you'll never be stood up again. The word will get around."

"But," he started and I shushed him again.

"No buts, honey, trust me," I said and reached for my cell phone.

I called for an Uber, went to my closet, and pulled on a light robe.

We stood side by side at my window until the car came.

I kissed him at the door, smiled as he looked sad, and said, "remember what I taught you, honey," and shut the door behind him.

Okay, I DID watch the car drive away from my window.

The next day I started my new job and my new life.

12