The (Fat and) Happy Hooker Ch. 14

Story Info
A Honeymoon Weekend.
1.5k words
4.33
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the feeling of his hand on my belly and his lips on my nipple.

I giggled softly, not opening my eyes, and said, "Unless you want to change the sheets you'd better let me go pee."

His hand moved lower, laying on my mons and his finger probed between my legs, a move I filed for future reference.

"Pervert," I said, giggling, and I rocked toward him and then away, rolling free of his mouth and hand and swinging my legs off of the bed.

As I started toward the bathroom I said, over my shoulder, "Well, come on pervert, time for a new lesson."

He followed and I liked that he was erect.

I sat on the toilet, smiled, said, "Kiss me," and relaxed, letting my urine stream start to flow.

This was the special kind of intimacy I had learned that men either loved or hated when I was in The Profession. Hookers don't really have "colleagues," but I had mentioned it from time to time to acquaintances in The Profession, and as far as I can tell I was the first to figure out that men often found it exciting. Anyway, the feedback I received was all positive.

So I sat as he kissed me and I peed. I figured number two would be for another time.

It was a good kiss, him awkwardly bent over, me with an awkwardly bent neck. He stuck with it until I finished.

"Now," I said, pulling a couple of feet of toilet paper off of the roll and folding it into a nice rectangular pad, "wipe, one time, front to back," I said, handing him the pad."

I lifted my belly to help him and then felt that wonderful, almost perfect intimacy as he wiped me, slowly, front to back, and dropped the wad of paper into the water.

When I started to rock forward he laid his hand on my shoulder and said, "Hold still now, Sammee."

I watched as he pulled off another length of toilet paper, this one longer, and folded it into a pad. This time he laid the pad against my pussy, nice and dry now, and slowly pushed back. He worked the pad between my ass cheeks and rubbed the pad on my asshole.

I giggled and said, "You are a fast learner."

He kissed me then, still rubbing, and if I'm being honest, getting to me a little.

"I have a good teacher," he said and I giggled again.

He was finally satisfied I was clean back there, dropped the paper into the water, and offered me his hand.

I stood and took his erection in my hand.

"Can you pee like this or do I need to take care of you?" I asked.

When he didn't say anything I started jacking him off. I used my hand and held his eyes while I did it. I didn't stretch it out, that was something that would come later. But I didn't make it a twenty-second quickie either. When he came I caught it in my left hand and held his eyes with mine while I licked it up.

"Often messy, never dirty," I said in what would become almost a litany between us. Then I held him, aimed while he peed. I shook him twice (more than that and you're playing with it), and said, "That's better, isn't it?"

He just smiled.

We stood, side by side, brushed our teeth, washed our faces, and then I led him back to bed.

That's how his birthday weekend went.

We went into town for something to eat, him driving. I told him that the "Man of the House" picked out what his woman wore and so I was in a white blouse, long-sleeved but unbuttoned, tied below my breasts so that it functioned as sort of a bra, or maybe titsack would be a better word, my Daisy Duke cutoff shorts that left part of my ass on display, and my Roman sandals with very red ribbons in spirals up my calves to hold them on. He was in his jeans and a T-shirt and I don't think there were a total of ten seconds that his hand wasn't on me somewhere, my hip or the small of my back or my arm. I understood that he was showing off his, well, his possession of me, and I liked it.

Before that weekend was over he was a competent lover. Oh, he got better over the next years with experience, but he was competent by then. We explored vaginal and oral and anal sex. We used our mouths on genitals and feet and hands and assholes. I had been spanked and tied to the bed with the soft silky scarves I kept in my bag. He had enjoyed binding my breasts, something I liked too. And he had cum, helpless to stop, as my finger up his ass stimulated his prostate over and over. After that episode, we shared the duty of licking my finger clean.

It was a weekend of exploration and breaking down inhibitions. Well, breaking down his inhibitions anyway. The last of mine were long since shriveled little things cast into, as they say, the ash heap of history.

But like all weekends, it had to end. We made love once more, me on top the way we had discovered he liked, with me slowly settling onto him, making him take more and more of my weight until I was completely relaxed and he was completely pinned. I felt his hands on my sides, he couldn't reach my back from that position, and then felt him slap me gently as his oxygen ran out and my weight prevented him from drawing a breath.

This time I didn't lift.

I felt his body start to panic from lack of oxygen and still I didn't lift.

When I felt him start to go limp I finally lifted.

He whooped in a great breath like a swimmer who went too deep and wasn't sure he'd make the surface.

And I relaxed again, pressing him into the mattress with all of my 354 pounds.

I did that three more times before I pushed myself up so he could breathe as my hips rocked and brought him to his climax.

"Oh JESUS," he cried out as his body was finally allowed to complete the act that evolution demanded, "OH JESUS," he cried out a second time as a second wave took him, and then, "OH FUCKING JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," as the third wave finished him.

I knew I had given him something special when I saw the tears.

We lay like that, basking in the afterglow of love well-made.

"So," he asked eventually, "How do we handle, you know, my parents."

"Well," I said, "For starters, we act natural. Benjamin, your mom and dad know what we're doing up here this weekend. Hell, it's what they hired me to do."

I kissed him and patted his now soft dick.

"You're going to shake your dad's hand and kiss your mother and give them a very heartfelt thank you, at least I hope you'll think I'm worth a thank you," I said.

He kissed me.

"Will we sleep together?" he asked.

I giggled and kissed him again.

"Whenever we're not doing this we can sleep," I said, squirming around and taking him into my mouth.

I felt his hands on my head, his fingers entwining in my hair, and the thought flashed through my mind, "Jesus, I'm going to be living with a fucking rabbit."

It never gets old, does it, that wonderful feeling of a man's cock getting hard in your mouth. I sucked gently, my tongue massaged, and my salivary glands were working overtime, making him slick. I liked that his fingers were twisting in my hair a little. He wasn't pulling and hurting, but he was definitely controlling.

I didn't particularly try to make it last for him, but it had been a busy morning so he wasn't hair-triggered or anything. When he came it was hot and thin and almost watery. I held him in my mouth, sucking very softly, as he slowly softened, his little moans and shudders a wonderful music in my ears.

When he released my hair I squirmed around again, pushing myself up onto all fours as I did it, and using my tongue to make sure a little of his semen was wetting my lower lip and chin as I bent to kiss him.

He kissed me back and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," I said, and it hit me that I meant it.

"Okay," I said after a few kisses, "let's pack up and get home."

Well, it wasn't quite that quick. We showered and that always takes a while when you're newlyweds and that's how it felt. Then we had to pack up, load up and make one more walk-through to make sure there were no perishables in the refrigerator or pantry, that the stove was off, all water taps were off. You know, like you're getting ready for a trip.

Eventually, we had everything taken care of, got in the car, and headed for our new life together.