The Fat Wolf Gets His

Story Info
Stepson gets even with stepmom for making him fat.
2.7k words
4.31
8.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
555 Followers

My parents annual Halloween party was in full swing. The house was filled with people in costume all laughing and dancing and getting shit faced drunk. And like always my parents have dressed up as two fairy tale characters. Dad was the big bad wolf and my stepmom Kara had dressed up as Little Bo Peep; a sexy fucking little Bo Peep I might add. And they've dressed in the same costume every year since I was ten years old.

I'm twenty one and within legal drinking age so my old man invited me to their Halloween Gala. I didn't have a costume because he'd invited me way too late, so Kara dug out one of my dad's old wolf costumes from the attic and gave it to me to wear.

"Here you go Macon. You're a little bigger than Brian but I think you can squeeze into it." Kara giggled and patted my stomach, taking another stab at my weight problem. She does it every chance she gets, the uppity bitch. Okay I'm six foot one even and I weigh three hundred pounds. Okay I'm a little obese, so what?

"Well we can't all be skinny ass yoga instructors, right mom?" I said smartly.

Her green eyes went wide, "I have you know that I am not skinny Macon. I am of the proper weight. One hundred and five pounds." She bragged. She patted my belly which was sticking out from below my faded tank top and she giggled like some stupid little girl.

I slapped her hand away, "Stop being a bitch, I know I have a weight problem. So back the fuck off!" I snapped.

Her pert little mouth dropped and she stuck her nose up, "You need to watch your language, Macon. Your father and I do not need you embarrassing us tonight in front of our guests!"

Kara enjoyed acting like the prim and proper social light, though I've heard her cuss up a blue streak especially when she and dad are getting it on in the bedroom. She's got a mouth on her that'll make a porn star blush.

"Whatever." I said and I turned and walked back to my room. The fucking Bitch!

Kara has such a fucking attitude I think she's just jealous because I can eat and she can't. But all and all my forty one year old stepmom was super hot. She was a brunette with the deepest green eyes I have ever seen on a woman. And her tits and ass could make any man's mouth water. And I can only imagine that her pussy is as tight and juicy as well. But she was still a bitch.

The night of the party I watched her strut around in her sexy little Bo peep outfit, like she was queen of the ball. The dress barely covered her tight little ass and when she bends over I can see the lacy ruffle panties she wearing beneath it.

I wasn't the only guy admiring her ass either there was old George my dad's boss, he's been eye fucking her all night long. Kara had nick named him Georgy Porgy as but only behind his back. Old George had a bit of a weight problem as well a goodly four hundred pounds but he was rich so it didn't matter. He could get laid by any woman at the party if he wanted. And it seemed Kara was on his radar tonight.

Well as usual Kara was drinking way too much wine and flirting her ass off with all the guys at the party. I might eat too much but Kara was a serious alcoholic!

I'd watched George hover around her and she'd flirt and giggle leading him on. I saw him push his hand under her dress once and she didn't seem to mind in fact she smiled and kissed his cheek. What a slut!

I continued watching the two of them. Dad was unaware of the situation because he was too busy laughing it up with his buddies from the office. For hours George was on Kara like a dog on a bitch. All while constantly bringing her drink after drink until she was drunker than I'd ever seen her in my life.

Pretty soon Kara is holding her stomach and she steps out on the patio. George stepped out behind her. Hmm. I walk over to the sliding glass doors that led out to the pool and I see the two of them disappear into the pool house. The lights come on. Oh shit! No way Kara wouldn't cheat on dad...would she? And with George he wasn't her type, he was fat!

I thought about telling dad but George was his boss!

I slid open the patio door and stepped outside.

I laughed to myself and quietly walked around to the far side of the pool house where the blinds were always partially open. I looked in and my mouth fucking dropped at the site of Kara and George in the sixty nine position. She was on top of big George, her legs spread against his face while she was sucked on his cock. Oh shit!

It was such an erotic sight seeing the two of them like that so I decided to record it all with my cell phone.

Kara was actually pretty damn good at sucking cock her brown ponytail was bouncing up as she bobbed on the big man's cock. In truth she looked about to eat his dick off!

George gripped Kara's ass with both hands and pulled her pussy to his face.

Kara raised up and gasped but Big George slapped her hard across the ass, "Suck it you tubby chasing whore!" He slapped her fine ass again and Kara immediately started going down in his dick again.

What the fuck I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Could it be that my dear stepmom was a secret "Tubby Chaser"? No way! But then there she was rubbing her cunt all over George's face. I kept on recording zooming in when I needed to all while rubbing my dick. Fuck this was turning me on like a mother fucker.

"Oh Bitch I'm gonna cum!" George snapped trying to raise up but Kara pushed back on her hips to keep him down. She started jerking his cock in a frenzy.

"Oh FUCK! Here it...AHHHH FUCCCCKKK!" George gasped and he shot his lode and Kara quickly put her mouth over his shaft to drink of his cum. She lapped his jizz up like a dirty whore, all while holding the big man down with her petite body.

When poor George was done he was a breathless mess lying there on the settee. But mother wasn't done. Kara straddled his thick neck with her thin legs and began rubbing her bald pussy against his face. Kara didn't let up until she cried out in orgasm!

George shoved Kara off of him and sat up, "You crazy bitch! You nearly suffocated me!"

Kara just giggled and turned over on her side to look at him dreamily.

George laughed and began pulling on his wolf costume, "You're something else. Brian's a lucky bastard." He smacked her across the ass.

"But Brian's not built like you, you sexy thing." Kara growled with a wink of her eye then she sat up and grasped his belly from either side and nuzzled her sweet face against his hairy gut.

"Stop for fuck sake!" George pushed her off of him and she fell back on the settee with a giggle.

Yep Kara was a tubby chaser and a cheating bitch and I had the proof to it all right there on my phone.

George left the pool house and slipped out the back gate like a thief in the night and my father wasn't even the wiser.

Kara pulled on her panties and adjusted her dress and she too staggered out of the pool house. She could barely fucking walk she was so drunk. I sneaked around behind her and cleared my throat and she jumped out. She spun around and her eyes went wide as two saucers. "Macon?!"

"Hello mom." I said with a smirk.

She placed a hand to her breast, "Goodness, honey you nearly gave me a heart attack!" she scolded.

"Oh? Just like you nearly gave old George a heart attack back there right?" I said tossing my thumb at the pool house.

Her mouth dropped and she backed up, "Goodness...I...don't know what you're talking about, young man!"

"Ah save it, mommy." I said smartly and I took my phone out and turned on the video of her and George in the sixty nine position. Then I stuck the phone in front of her face. "See mommy!"

"Macon...please stop. I was drunk and he took advantage of me."

I started laughing and fast played it to the part where she was smothering him with her pussy. "Oh so WAS he forcing you to do that, mommy?"

"Macon..." Kara hung her head and started to cry. She knew she was busted.

I smirked and shook my head, "You gave me a load of shit over the years about my weight when in secret you love that I'm fat."

"Macon...?" Kara looked away.

I just bet, this morning when you touched my belly it gave you a little thrill now didn't it?"

"No Macon it did not!!"

"The fuck it didn't, I saw you how you giggled."

She folded her arms and shook her head, "So what are you gonna do, Macon? Are you gonna march in there right now and tell your dad what a two faced slut I am?" She started to cry.

I nodded, "Your right Kara, you are a two faced slut. And I should show him this video, but I'm not."

"You're not?" Kara looked at me confused.

"No I'm not." I took her by the wrist and began walking her back to the pool house.

"Macon let go of me this instant!"

I ignored her and dragged her inside and kicked the door shut behind me.

"Macon, I'm your..." she started to say but I pushed my mouth to hers and kissed her hard. Shutting her up.

Kara still tried to resist by trying to turn out of my grip but I stopped that by pushing her backwards onto the settee and pinned her small body down with all my weight. She gasped and tried to move but couldn't.

"Macon...Pleaseeee!" She pressed her small hands against my shoulders and dug her nails into my skin. So I stopped that by just lying flat down on top of her. I felt her petite body squished a little beneath my weight. Her arms and legs spread wide about me.

"Are you gonna play nice, mom?" I bounced my body and she screamed which was less than a wheeze because she didn't have much air.

I raised up on my elbows and looked down at her, "What was that, mom?"

She placed her hands against my chest and began sucking in deep breaths, "Macon...please don't do that again. You'll hurt mommy!"

I smiled and stood up and unzipped the front of the stupid wolf costume and pulled it off and tossed it. And I did the same with my underwear. I now stood before my dear stepmom nude to the world.

Kara turned onto her side and she looked up at me admiringly just as she'd done with George.

I put my hands on my hips and struck a super hero pose for her. It was meant to be corny and funny but Kara's eyes went wide and she put a hand to her mouth, "Oh Macon, you look so...moving to me."

"So do you like everything you see?" I said lifting my semi hard eight inch cock."

Kara sat up the edge of the Settee and reached for my dick but I backed up. "Macon...?"

"If you want my sausage then you're gonna have to take your clothes off, mom."

Kara giggled and stood up, "I didn't fully undress after George as you know." and she gave me a little wink.

"Oh I know."

"But your sausage looks so big and tasty, darling." She said with such a sexy tone in her voice.

Fuck my dick was getting hard, just listening to her.

Kara smiled and reached behind her and unzips the little Bo Peep dress and she pulls it down past her plump yet perfect fucking tits! The she pushes her hands under her breast and pulls them up to her mouth. Then she took each of her plumb sized nips and watched my reaction.

My mouth dropped and my eyes went wide, "Oh mommy!" I said slowly.

Kara giggled and then she pulled the dress the rest of the way down until it slipped to the floor. Fuck me her ass looked so good up close in those lace white ruffled panties.

She thumbed her panties down and stepped out of them and my breath caught in my throat at the sight of her smooth white pussy.

Kara lowered a hand to her pussy and smiled at me. "Are you hungry Macon."

I licked my lips and swallowed hard and nodded, I knew what she wanted. "I'm always hungry, mom."

Kara giggled and sat down on the settee, spread her legs and laid back.

I got down on my knees and started eating her pussy. Her pussy was pungent yet sweet smelling. She raised up and ran her fingers through my hair as I ate her out.

Kara moaned my name as I flicked the tip of my tongue rapidly across her sex. I gripped the tops of her thighs and squeezed them which caused her to yelp, but she liked it.

She laid back again and began churning her hips to the chorus of my tongue. I knew how to eat pussy like a champ and I was really showing my skill with tubby chasing bitch. Kara cried out loudly and arched her back her body quivering. She was having a full blown orgasm and I was the one making it happen. Ego trip, yeah it was.

I quickly mounted her and rammed my cock home. Driving it all the way to the hilt on the first try.

Kara screamed at the sudden intrusion upon her womanhood but I didn't care. I laid my girth upon her and started fucking her hard and fast. She felt like a deflated blow up doll beneath me. He eyes were wide and her mouth wide, I didn't care that it hurt her because at that moment she was getting her just deserts. She was the culprit of my obesity. She'd been the one to stuff my face with fatty foods and baked me cookies and cakes. No she was getting hers and I was enjoying it too. I don't think she was enjoying the experience.

I fucked her but good and I came inside her pussy like a beast. When I was done with her she turned over and pulled herself into a fetal position, whining in pain. I smiled and slapped her hard across her ass but she barely had breath enough to yelp.

I didn't say a word. I pulled on my costume and walked out of the pool house and went back to the party.

Dad was still chatting it up with his friends and none the wiser.

I walked around and had a few more drinks and patiently watched the patio doors. Kara staggered in holding her back and limping. She looked as if she were in pain. I smiled to myself. Her brown hair was a mess and her mascara was running from where she'd been crying. Nobody seemed to notice as she slipped into the kitchen. I stepped into the foyer to cut her off. She looked up at me her eyes red with tears. She tried to step around me but I took her by the arm and pulled her close. "Go upstairs and take shower, mom. You like you've been ridden hard and put up wet." I laughed.

"And you would know about that right?" she groaned.

I frowned and looked away. Then Kara did something that surprised me, she raised up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. She chortled and stepped around me to slowly and painfully climb the stairs.

The END :-)

Hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it..."Namaste"... my dear friends and I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!!!

BiggyMax2

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
555 Followers