All Comments on 'The Fate of Her Lovers'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks, Bigk!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

One of the best! Five cheating lovers and 1 cheating whore literally burned.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

That was an unexpected twist but a good one. Shocked the husband wasn't freaking out a little more from the killings thinking it was a jealous lover though. 5 stars.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Now that's how to write a good story. 5*. I was convinced the husband was a cool character and was bumping off the lizards (lizard should have two z's) great ending, fooled the devil out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story ever! If only every good man had a friend like this!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it. 10 stars...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

This is really what I call,"Burn the Bitch." Ha

Fucking cheating cunt was a despicable human being. Or was she Clingon? Nah, that's disrespecting the Clingon's. Way to go.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did got burned. 5*

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Definite top 3 story on here, Herb is a god. I can just picture the RAAC cucky boys reaction to this work. 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HILARIOUS!, Bitch should have burned to death instead of smoke inhalation, but what can you do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I liked the story. Gave it a 5. But this is what I keep thinking, about these type of tales-

1. I understand needing to get the upper hand in a divorce. But hubby just let her keep fucking strange, and never tried to get photographic evidence. I think in reality, a serving of papers, and confrontation would have occurred within a week.

2. Biologically speaking, Mother Nature wants women to have children, in their teens till mid 20’s. By 30’s a woman’s beauty starts to fade. Most women who are mid 40’s or older, have lost it. And yet, there are tons of young guys in these stories, who we assume can get laid pretty easy, who flock to “ Grandma pussy” Not buying it.

3. Once again, it appalls me, that in so many stories, guys go after the married women, and actually encourage a confrontation with the husbands. Since cave men times, we are programmed to “ fight or flight” actions, based on our assessment of benefit over risk. I don’t believe a man with a house, wife and kids, would risk it all by trying to dominate his girlfriends husband. I also think a younger, unattached guy banging Grandma, would run like the wind, in the first chance of confrontation. It would not, end well for the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nevr saw Herb coming. What a great character!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Now that is a great bur the bitch story, literally. As they say Karma is a bitch. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although somewhat dark, and maybe I'm a bit, well, not right, this was a very good story. Bravo, dude.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Dark BTB, loved it. She got hers the bitch

Scores 5/5 for the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the names! Best of them all Manny Trabajo! Fantastic job!!!! :))))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

should have killed the bitch long time ago.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I thought that maybe Jack was planning to frame his wife for the murders, but this was better still. I normally don't approve of murder, but this story had a nice twist, so it fits well. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A married woman has an affair but can't tell her friends about it because it may get back to her husband. So what does she do? Writes about it in a diary and leaves it around for him to find.

A five-year-old could have come up with a better plot intro than that. I didn't read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Manny Trabajo = Manuel Labor!!! That's 5 stars by itself!!

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Somewhat dark, but I like atypical stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd give it way more stars if possible, I only wish the slut would have burned to death 💀 instead of smoke inhalation,even surface burns hurt like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What we need is a serial killer who targets unfaithful women. Make their deaths horrific and public. Lots of media coverage and maybe some wives will eagerly embrace their husbands. Others will divorce before finding a new man.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. I have to hope the previous 4 assholes saw their demise coming and experienced some terror before death. The 6 minutes the cheating skank had must have seemed like a lifetime filled with regrets for the actions that put her in that position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is by far the best loving wives story I have read so far, well written, imaginative and to me plausible. I am a happily married man who was diagnosed as being borderline psychopathic following an incident with a girlfriend and her co-cheat before I met my wife. If you are married and want to fuck around, get divorced, then what you do as a consenting adult is your business, if you are married and cheat, remember there really are some, " unusual" people out there.....

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[31.03.23]

Top Shelf!

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

An oldie goldie , a literal BTB that is immensely satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sick. But in a strange way, delightful. Four stars. JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking good mon! Fucking 👍 good indeed,it was fear incarnate mon love that shit!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good BTB!

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Correction 2. “all too familiar”. Too with two o’s and no hyphens.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

OMG what an absolutely delightful BTB. Literally, in this case. Thank you greatly to the author!

demanderdemander10 months ago

Karma for the bitch! D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story. Of course I thought Jack was doing the killings, right up until the end. And I’m sure that’s exactly what the author wanted.

Great job, BigK.

Five stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mariverzmariverz7 months ago

Un BTB novedoso ajajaja

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

;-) A well-written and fun tale of revenge (sort of) Thanks for a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story, BigK, thanks for sharing it. You have to watch out for those strange nerdy looking guys. Had one working where I did years ago, he was some kind of accountant I think. One Friday night he stabbed one of his neighbors to death, cut his body up and dumped all the pieces out around the lake south of town. They started finding body parts a couple of days later and arrested him a few days after that. He never came back to work, of course, I think he got thirty years or so in prison. Strange little guy. Again, thanks for the story, BigK, it was a really good read. Especially the twist at the end. I thought for sure Jack offed all her lovers. Fie stars, for sure.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

LOL to the way they all died. good writing and story

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

This is a beautiful, beautiful story.

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Good read. I enjoyed this one. I thought Jack was the killer. Nice twist.

Thanks for sharing.

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good story a bit morbid, however it was a true BTB 4.5 *

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...