All Comments on 'The Fate of Her Lovers'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good story a bit morbid, however it was a true BTB 4.5 *

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Good read. I enjoyed this one. I thought Jack was the killer. Nice twist.

Thanks for sharing.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson4 months ago

This is a beautiful, beautiful story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

LOL to the way they all died. good writing and story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story, BigK, thanks for sharing it. You have to watch out for those strange nerdy looking guys. Had one working where I did years ago, he was some kind of accountant I think. One Friday night he stabbed one of his neighbors to death, cut his body up and dumped all the pieces out around the lake south of town. They started finding body parts a couple of days later and arrested him a few days after that. He never came back to work, of course, I think he got thirty years or so in prison. Strange little guy. Again, thanks for the story, BigK, it was a really good read. Especially the twist at the end. I thought for sure Jack offed all her lovers. Fie stars, for sure.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

;-) A well-written and fun tale of revenge (sort of) Thanks for a fun read!

mariverzmariverz7 months ago

Un BTB novedoso ajajaja

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story. Of course I thought Jack was doing the killings, right up until the end. And I’m sure that’s exactly what the author wanted.

Great job, BigK.

Five stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

demanderdemander10 months ago

Karma for the bitch! D

inka2222inka222210 months ago

OMG what an absolutely delightful BTB. Literally, in this case. Thank you greatly to the author!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Correction 2. “all too familiar”. Too with two o’s and no hyphens.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good BTB!

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking good mon! Fucking 👍 good indeed,it was fear incarnate mon love that shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sick. But in a strange way, delightful. Four stars. JPB

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

An oldie goldie , a literal BTB that is immensely satisfying.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[31.03.23]

Top Shelf!

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is by far the best loving wives story I have read so far, well written, imaginative and to me plausible. I am a happily married man who was diagnosed as being borderline psychopathic following an incident with a girlfriend and her co-cheat before I met my wife. If you are married and want to fuck around, get divorced, then what you do as a consenting adult is your business, if you are married and cheat, remember there really are some, " unusual" people out there.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. I have to hope the previous 4 assholes saw their demise coming and experienced some terror before death. The 6 minutes the cheating skank had must have seemed like a lifetime filled with regrets for the actions that put her in that position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What we need is a serial killer who targets unfaithful women. Make their deaths horrific and public. Lots of media coverage and maybe some wives will eagerly embrace their husbands. Others will divorce before finding a new man.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd give it way more stars if possible, I only wish the slut would have burned to death 💀 instead of smoke inhalation,even surface burns hurt like hell.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Somewhat dark, but I like atypical stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Manny Trabajo = Manuel Labor!!! That's 5 stars by itself!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A married woman has an affair but can't tell her friends about it because it may get back to her husband. So what does she do? Writes about it in a diary and leaves it around for him to find.

A five-year-old could have come up with a better plot intro than that. I didn't read any more.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I thought that maybe Jack was planning to frame his wife for the murders, but this was better still. I normally don't approve of murder, but this story had a nice twist, so it fits well. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

should have killed the bitch long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the names! Best of them all Manny Trabajo! Fantastic job!!!! :))))

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Dark BTB, loved it. She got hers the bitch

Scores 5/5 for the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Although somewhat dark, and maybe I'm a bit, well, not right, this was a very good story. Bravo, dude.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Now that is a great bur the bitch story, literally. As they say Karma is a bitch. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nevr saw Herb coming. What a great character!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I liked the story. Gave it a 5. But this is what I keep thinking, about these type of tales-

1. I understand needing to get the upper hand in a divorce. But hubby just let her keep fucking strange, and never tried to get photographic evidence. I think in reality, a serving of papers, and confrontation would have occurred within a week.

2. Biologically speaking, Mother Nature wants women to have children, in their teens till mid 20’s. By 30’s a woman’s beauty starts to fade. Most women who are mid 40’s or older, have lost it. And yet, there are tons of young guys in these stories, who we assume can get laid pretty easy, who flock to “ Grandma pussy” Not buying it.

3. Once again, it appalls me, that in so many stories, guys go after the married women, and actually encourage a confrontation with the husbands. Since cave men times, we are programmed to “ fight or flight” actions, based on our assessment of benefit over risk. I don’t believe a man with a house, wife and kids, would risk it all by trying to dominate his girlfriends husband. I also think a younger, unattached guy banging Grandma, would run like the wind, in the first chance of confrontation. It would not, end well for the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HILARIOUS!, Bitch should have burned to death instead of smoke inhalation, but what can you do?

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Definite top 3 story on here, Herb is a god. I can just picture the RAAC cucky boys reaction to this work. 🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did got burned. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

This is really what I call,"Burn the Bitch." Ha

Fucking cheating cunt was a despicable human being. Or was she Clingon? Nah, that's disrespecting the Clingon's. Way to go.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it. 10 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story ever! If only every good man had a friend like this!

ZK

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Now that's how to write a good story. 5*. I was convinced the husband was a cool character and was bumping off the lizards (lizard should have two z's) great ending, fooled the devil out of me.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

That was an unexpected twist but a good one. Shocked the husband wasn't freaking out a little more from the killings thinking it was a jealous lover though. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

One of the best! Five cheating lovers and 1 cheating whore literally burned.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks, Bigk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree 2nd reading and 5 stars

Go cheater's go.

To where?

jtwheels

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

2nd read and wow! I’d give it a 5 again.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent and original!

Very dark, evil, and beyond anything else here. Hey, your story, your universe, your fantasy.

Well done. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was poorly written

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Every wronged spouse should have a sociopath, like Herb, for a friend.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great story. The perfect btb. All the fornicators got fucked! HaHa.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
FUCK!!!

Well done. Cheaters all got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another very interesting plot idea...

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Story

I wonder If Some Guy will Stop Cheating after He Reads This .. My Wonderful Wife Thinks Nothing Good of The Wife ...

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Great BTB. All cheaters got exactly what they deserved

26thnc said it first

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

That was a very literal BTB, and several bastard got what they deserved along the way.sometimes it's good to have friends in low places.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

I have to believe Jack would have gotten even sooner or later but someone was doing it for him. Had me going for a while wondering how he was Getting it done till you threw in the anchor man. It was a fitting end for the cheating bitch. Of course when she started number five you have to begin Wondering just how bright she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice twist

Really enjoyed the twists in the story. But having said that it's hard to like anyone in this story. The husband was a cuck, who did nothing but throw out some digs to the wife. Wife was a cheating slut, who compulsively put out. The psycho was the only one with a sense of right and wrong, and that's just fucked up.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Justice comes in many guises.

I wish more of us had a really good friend in our lives!

Then there would be no need for all that forgivness crap!

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Farfetched but fun

I know something like this could never really happen. Might have been interesting if she somehow lived as well.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another read

One very appropriate BTB. Literally burn her and her with lover. Great story for the.genre.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Gruesome

but original and gripping.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Oh my gosh

A real btb story. Where the adulterers got what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story....

Loved it. Well done, intriguing and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic..

...awesome story, 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
past tense?

who fucking cares what tense and which person this amazing story is written in

you not only get 5 stars but you get a 10 hard ons rating from me.

i was thinking and imagining a couple of good friends like his and the carnage they could do to our country.

we would probably go from a population 327 million to 100 million within 2 months with mostly children under 12 and seniors over 90 with very few in between

actually it is sad to think what our country has turned into

we could just call it the modern version of noah`s ark ..... lmfao

fuck it is a nice dream isn.t it ?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Wow

BigK10 is the master of revenge fantasy. He leaves no B unburned. Great imagination though. BFF, psychos, can't wait to see what's next. Why wasn't wife smart enough to see the pattern. Stupid is........

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
POV

You can't tell the story from his POV and tell what she is thinking!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 02/15/15 Re: "This story is BTB"

"Generally to kill the cheating wife is not BTB?" - Are you for real? Of COURSE killing the wife is BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*****

"The Presumption of Guilt" from RichardGerald is nearer to the life than your story. However your story is more humorouse and the husband paid a beer to the murderer!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Wo!

I better give you top marks (stars) otherwise you'll shove my tablet up my arse and my 9in cock down my throat? Fantastic Story! You Boss Man number 1

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic B.T.B. story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One star since "Someone Will Die" is so vile and also preposterous . . .

All your stories get 1 star.

Stop writing, asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I wonder how much more detail you could have gone exploring her mind and fear, and as she died at the end. It seemed a bit too peaceful. She's dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What great and very creative story.

I really enjoyed this story.

This story is well written, great context and very entertaining.

I loved reading all the way through.

Congrats to the author and please keep writing more stories like that.

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a fun story!

Not funny ha-ha, but satisfying, like an amusement park ride.

Where's a Herbert when you need one?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"She also commented that I'm as boring as staring at a picture of an albino cow in a blizzard." - I always wonder in these situations just now exciting SHE is, or what has she done to liven things up. When was the last time she seduced him, or suggested something a little out of the ordinary, or didn't turn up her nose when HE suggested something different?

They always say that by adding a little spice to HER life, her husband will benefit, too. They never suggest that their husbands might add a little spice to THEIR lives!

I find it hard to believe that she wrote all that dialogue in her diary!

"including adding an occasional blowjob" - Ooh! And she talks about HIM being boring!

"Juanita noticed the light steps as I left and made a mental note to keep a closer eye on me" - Not to be a grammar Nazi, but he's telling the story. he MIGHT be able to tell what she's noticing by her look, but he CAN'T know about any mental notes she's making!

"a strange cock once or twice a year to beat the boredom" - Again, it never occurs to her that hubby might enjoy a strange cunt once in a while to relieve the boredom!

"Juanita checked him very carefully" - Now you've slipped from first person to third!

"I have had four flings and ended them" - But then we see she's having a FIFTH fling!

I liked the twist at the end, I really thought hubby was the killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Really good writer. Was kinda dark, but light and lofty at the same time so that the reader doesn't take it to seriously. But refined in detail enough that it wasn't cheesy.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
5*****

The twist was smart idea from the author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great read and more!? Ya hear me? I want MORE!

Let me tell you something, you are one FINE talent and I've just binge read everything you've been generous enough to list - ay *one* issue is I wish there was more. More details. I loved the dark humor and the rich twists in plot. I loved spending time in this world and wish I had more time with the characters. There's loads of shared history and backstory - I wish I knew, instead of just guessing at. I could read chapter after chapter of how everybody met and then disappointed each other - and then grew to loathe everybody (okay, I swear I'm not a psycho - I just love True Crime and a long time mystery/suspense clue-fest fan) - but I wish the kill details were included too. I don't need a lot - just more. Not saying I need gore or gratuitous violence... but I really loved the intensity of his cold cruelty and would've loved to have "seen" H's work in action - even if it was through a third person (ghost-style) descriptive narrative?

Gorgeous writing. Please post more stories! Capeesh Amigo?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Meh

It was a letdown that he didn't commit the murders himself, the sociopath was a boring attempt at a twist, not only did it not add anything to the story but it was awkwardly shoehorned in with a lot of telling rather than showing.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Taking the cue from another comment:

I just love a happy ending ;).

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Terrific!

I enjoyed this author's story because there are nice unexpected twists in the end. All the way through the reader is being drawn into a predictable conclusion, then the story veers off with a quite different, "who done it ", ending. Great story telling! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Intriguing Story!

This is a great, intriguing story. Loved the systematic execution and castration of her lovers and the methods appropriate for their particular fetishes! She was so despicably denigrating of her loving, loyal husband that her fate was totally satisfying. The suspense built up to the reveal of the killer was very well done. Great bit of writing!!!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
ITS NICE TO HAVE GOOD LOYAL BUDDIES

it is even better if they are psycho. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Yeah

I love a happy ending. All cheaters suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Richly deserved "5". At last, we get to read a BTB effort and the systematic disposal of her cheating partners.

Actually, this was a 10 all around to offset that shit that the tranny bt2/vasieassie spews.

JonasMacJonasMacabout 8 years ago
5*

Well earned score. Good plot and nice twist. The ending was a little rushed, as one person said Juanita's ending should have been humiliation and isolation, but then again, there's enough stories with that on here.

Good work!

NKKMDNKKMDover 8 years ago
Har har har de har

Good one!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Better Revenge

Dying was too easy for this broad. It would have been better if she had to live the rest of her life with her children despising her for the slut she had become and for what she had done to their dad.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Honestly

Your details are all over the place and your murder attempt is not credible. All the characters are absolutely brainless. Example: did they not have sex for two months or four weeks?

feint: a fake out

faint: to pass out from shock

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Pain

To the Anon who felt that she didn't have enough pain.

Maybe she didn't suffer much PHYSICAL pain at the end, but she had weeks of psychological pain plus more at the end.

I think that was enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yep

burned the bitch alright!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is BTB

Generally to kill the cheating wife is not BTB only it is a sad Consequence story. However there are some exceptions as this story, which is BTB in spit of the wife murder, but the killer is not the husband in that story!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cheating wife and her last lover gets psychicaly pretreatment before her death and this changes this story manly BTB story beside who is the murderer.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
A fun read.

I didn't realize I'd read this before - until the sociopath showed up. Only mechanical error I remember = Jack was the main narrator. Often, a third person narrator suddenly appeared. And, at least once, Juanita narrated.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is nice to have friends

who will look out for your interests.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Ah yes justice be had - by all

And the meek shall inherit the earth -

As long as the not so meek are around to protect it LOL.

Great fantasy fare -

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Ah, if only...

In my perfect world, every last one of us would be terrified at the thought of fucking with another man's life.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

Cheating and never repent deserves all that happened to her and her lovers...

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Nicely told!

5 stars! But I wonder why the author didn't come right out and tell us that Juanita was a boxer. Why just give occasional hints that she "feinted"? (HA!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

She needed to feel more pain.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...