All Comments on 'The Fate of Her Lovers'

by BigK10

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Great Crime story

I was already guessing ahead of time it was the husband, never would have guessed the ending. 5 stars.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Got me!

I thought hubby had done the deed

Well done!

SLeMSLeMover 10 years ago

You switch between first person and third person! Distracting!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
First person, third person, past tense, present tense.

You need to determine what POV and tense you want to use and then stick with it.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

@ BigK10 LOL Very good Cruel Revenge Story. It is not Consequence story, because the killer was not the husband or a hired assassin.........

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 10 years ago
Not only whipping between tenses and POV

You also write in a very pedestrian way. No passion, no feeling... Just fact after fact.

Also, when a person feints, he engages in deception. Passing out is fainting.

Coulda been something; sadly, it was dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Paying Off Tuition?

Different ending. Some editing problems but my main problem was that dopey Jack and slutty Juanita were paying off school loans for their adult children.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5* story

An interesting read. Well-written and well-plotted.

forestboy1865forestboy1865over 10 years ago
cuckolds revenge

Best story ever on lit,cheats and sluts get just deserts every cheated.husband should have a mental friend,I loved it cause I'm sick reading wimpy asse cuckolds on literotica, they r sick in the head and women are disease sluts. Lots men are in jail for killing cheating wife's and blokes make them cuckolds, a cuckold is a closet queer

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
This guy

Is a good friend to have and never piss off. Seriously while I would never condone murder, the way that bitch was acting I doubt she would ever stop. It was a happier ending for everyone Jack and Herbert lived longer and happier lives enjoying each others company, the "kids" will greive and possibly move one and Juanita is happily burning in the fiery pits of hell with all five of those scum bastards... Everybody wins!!!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
A Sociopath With Values!

Nice twist, kind of reminds me of "Stranger on a Train"! Makes me wish I had a sociopathic friend like Herbert!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Damn, that was good...

... There's nothing better than psychological torture for a cheating slut and having her killed at the end is just too good. Great, great story.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

The end could have been better but I liked the twist.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Ultimate BTB

Sort of balances out some of the simpering cuckold submissive hubbies. Nice touch making hubby innocent.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Then magic happens...

Deus ex machina ...

So we introduce an unknown component in the last parts of the tale. The real killer absolves Hubby of any linkage with Sweetie's myriad of lovers! The link IS (of course) there, but it is one-directional! Hell, the Greeks and Romans used the device in their plays! Old school! But it was a crappy device then, and it is no better now than it was back then!

3* about the best i can do with it depending on magic

showing222showing222over 10 years ago
Magic

Sweet story dude - I like you style. Ain't no one got an answer to Karma!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
OH YEAH

HA HA HA HA HA

I met Herbert once. Shame he wasn't around when I needed him.

Ha

Keep writing

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Bravo!

Nice... Liked it a lot.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Bitch!

I hope bitches like the one in this story don't really exist. The slut tramp of a wife in this story had absolutely no redeeming qualities. She deserved her fate! I'm sure the cucks out there hate this story. Well done... 5 stars

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Great Story

I am really worried by the fact that I enjoyed this ultimate BTB(six big ones! I guess that I was to busy wondering if the protagonist was hiding his actions from us or how it was done.

In the end the poor husband was completely innocent, though he took his opportunities to stick pins in her! The mechanism as explained looks perfectly reasonable to me. Where is the magic LDS? With seven billion people on the planet this low probability event could happen.

cueball961cueball961over 10 years ago
I LOVED It!

I wish I could have given this one ten stars! Not only because this disgusting cow of a wife and her lovers got paid back in kind for their sins, but the inventive way that final justice was dispensed. Hubby is avenged, is totally in the clear, and the inevitable shafting at the hands of the "justice" system is avoided. Well done!

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 10 years ago
This story is so digusting

I loved it. 5 stars.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 10 years ago
Very nice

Very nice piece of fiction, very entertaining. 5*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Dark and so not PC

Wonderfully different 5*

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
violence !

It seems the reader's do like the violence, well it is just a story.

Good use of a third party to do the killing though !

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
"The Lady-Killer Killer has struck again!"

Some great lines, a little repetition and laboring the point and I don't like to see any woman getting topped in LW. However much she deserves it. Thanks for writing. 3*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Odd humor

I do not generaly like the murder, but this story drew into the plot so tricky method , that I began to laugh on the wife character in the middle of the story. It may be some time there was a little POV disturb in the story but this humorous magnetic attraction hid this well. A good Consequence story is a tragedy with death, manslaughter or murder, but this story is so humorous against the many murders in it. Yes a strange Cruel Revenge story with much humor.

calichepitcalichepitover 10 years ago
Best part was finishing her breakfast after she fainted

Especially that last piece of bacon. My kind of guy.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
KISMET AND KARMA

it is inevitable. TK U MLJ LV NV

OldpartOldpartover 10 years ago
interesting

A new type of loving wife story for me. Because of that I rated it a 5. Well also because I enjoyed it. :)

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
A new twist!

Kind of different story for LW because she definitely wasn't a LW but a cheating wife.

And don't usually see snuff in these stories. The progression of complete guilt to anticipation of who the next lover will be is good too. And being a MILF to boot with grown children.

Already mentioned was use of "feinting" instead of "fainting" Also a few other mistakes that could have been caught by more careful editing.

Thus I give it 4*

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Not usually a fan of Wifey getting offed...

That said, I enjoyed the fuck out of this one! Great understated sense of humor. Hubby had a rock solid alibi, and the Killer had kind of a Dexter style to him, killing those who really deserved it. The Peter Lorre analogy had me grinning ear to ear. Yes, I remember movies like Casablanca and others from back in the day where Peter Lorre was the creepiest dude on Earth!

5 HUGE Stars!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Nice Twist

I was expecting the hubby did it. Great twist. Thanks for the offering. 5 stars!!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

didnt see that coming ---well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just saved it as a favorite

Nothing not to like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's good

To have friends. Good story, nice twist.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Friends!

We all need a friend like Herbert! I love the psychopath as anti hero premise!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
HBO Series

Dexter's older quieter brother ....

Chuckle.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great theme well done

Didn't see that coming. great way to get vengeance .

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
What a Read !

A very funny and ironic humorous story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Fitting end for a cheating cunt and her jerkoff lovers. And the husband lived happily ever after.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

She needed to feel more pain.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Nicely told!

5 stars! But I wonder why the author didn't come right out and tell us that Juanita was a boxer. Why just give occasional hints that she "feinted"? (HA!)

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

Cheating and never repent deserves all that happened to her and her lovers...

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Ah, if only...

In my perfect world, every last one of us would be terrified at the thought of fucking with another man's life.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Ah yes justice be had - by all

And the meek shall inherit the earth -

As long as the not so meek are around to protect it LOL.

Great fantasy fare -

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is nice to have friends

who will look out for your interests.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
A fun read.

I didn't realize I'd read this before - until the sociopath showed up. Only mechanical error I remember = Jack was the main narrator. Often, a third person narrator suddenly appeared. And, at least once, Juanita narrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is BTB

Generally to kill the cheating wife is not BTB only it is a sad Consequence story. However there are some exceptions as this story, which is BTB in spit of the wife murder, but the killer is not the husband in that story!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cheating wife and her last lover gets psychicaly pretreatment before her death and this changes this story manly BTB story beside who is the murderer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yep

burned the bitch alright!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Pain

To the Anon who felt that she didn't have enough pain.

Maybe she didn't suffer much PHYSICAL pain at the end, but she had weeks of psychological pain plus more at the end.

I think that was enough!

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Honestly

Your details are all over the place and your murder attempt is not credible. All the characters are absolutely brainless. Example: did they not have sex for two months or four weeks?

feint: a fake out

faint: to pass out from shock

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Better Revenge

Dying was too easy for this broad. It would have been better if she had to live the rest of her life with her children despising her for the slut she had become and for what she had done to their dad.

NKKMDNKKMDover 8 years ago
Har har har de har

Good one!

JonasMacJonasMacabout 8 years ago
5*

Well earned score. Good plot and nice twist. The ending was a little rushed, as one person said Juanita's ending should have been humiliation and isolation, but then again, there's enough stories with that on here.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Richly deserved "5". At last, we get to read a BTB effort and the systematic disposal of her cheating partners.

Actually, this was a 10 all around to offset that shit that the tranny bt2/vasieassie spews.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Yeah

I love a happy ending. All cheaters suck.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
ITS NICE TO HAVE GOOD LOYAL BUDDIES

it is even better if they are psycho. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Intriguing Story!

This is a great, intriguing story. Loved the systematic execution and castration of her lovers and the methods appropriate for their particular fetishes! She was so despicably denigrating of her loving, loyal husband that her fate was totally satisfying. The suspense built up to the reveal of the killer was very well done. Great bit of writing!!!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Terrific!

I enjoyed this author's story because there are nice unexpected twists in the end. All the way through the reader is being drawn into a predictable conclusion, then the story veers off with a quite different, "who done it ", ending. Great story telling! Thanks for sharing.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Taking the cue from another comment:

I just love a happy ending ;).

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Meh

It was a letdown that he didn't commit the murders himself, the sociopath was a boring attempt at a twist, not only did it not add anything to the story but it was awkwardly shoehorned in with a lot of telling rather than showing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great read and more!? Ya hear me? I want MORE!

Let me tell you something, you are one FINE talent and I've just binge read everything you've been generous enough to list - ay *one* issue is I wish there was more. More details. I loved the dark humor and the rich twists in plot. I loved spending time in this world and wish I had more time with the characters. There's loads of shared history and backstory - I wish I knew, instead of just guessing at. I could read chapter after chapter of how everybody met and then disappointed each other - and then grew to loathe everybody (okay, I swear I'm not a psycho - I just love True Crime and a long time mystery/suspense clue-fest fan) - but I wish the kill details were included too. I don't need a lot - just more. Not saying I need gore or gratuitous violence... but I really loved the intensity of his cold cruelty and would've loved to have "seen" H's work in action - even if it was through a third person (ghost-style) descriptive narrative?

Gorgeous writing. Please post more stories! Capeesh Amigo?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
5*****

The twist was smart idea from the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Really good writer. Was kinda dark, but light and lofty at the same time so that the reader doesn't take it to seriously. But refined in detail enough that it wasn't cheesy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"She also commented that I'm as boring as staring at a picture of an albino cow in a blizzard." - I always wonder in these situations just now exciting SHE is, or what has she done to liven things up. When was the last time she seduced him, or suggested something a little out of the ordinary, or didn't turn up her nose when HE suggested something different?

They always say that by adding a little spice to HER life, her husband will benefit, too. They never suggest that their husbands might add a little spice to THEIR lives!

I find it hard to believe that she wrote all that dialogue in her diary!

"including adding an occasional blowjob" - Ooh! And she talks about HIM being boring!

"Juanita noticed the light steps as I left and made a mental note to keep a closer eye on me" - Not to be a grammar Nazi, but he's telling the story. he MIGHT be able to tell what she's noticing by her look, but he CAN'T know about any mental notes she's making!

"a strange cock once or twice a year to beat the boredom" - Again, it never occurs to her that hubby might enjoy a strange cunt once in a while to relieve the boredom!

"Juanita checked him very carefully" - Now you've slipped from first person to third!

"I have had four flings and ended them" - But then we see she's having a FIFTH fling!

I liked the twist at the end, I really thought hubby was the killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a fun story!

Not funny ha-ha, but satisfying, like an amusement park ride.

Where's a Herbert when you need one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What great and very creative story.

I really enjoyed this story.

This story is well written, great context and very entertaining.

I loved reading all the way through.

Congrats to the author and please keep writing more stories like that.

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

I wonder how much more detail you could have gone exploring her mind and fear, and as she died at the end. It seemed a bit too peaceful. She's dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One star since "Someone Will Die" is so vile and also preposterous . . .

All your stories get 1 star.

Stop writing, asshole!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Wo!

I better give you top marks (stars) otherwise you'll shove my tablet up my arse and my 9in cock down my throat? Fantastic Story! You Boss Man number 1

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic B.T.B. story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*****

"The Presumption of Guilt" from RichardGerald is nearer to the life than your story. However your story is more humorouse and the husband paid a beer to the murderer!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 02/15/15 Re: "This story is BTB"

"Generally to kill the cheating wife is not BTB?" - Are you for real? Of COURSE killing the wife is BTB!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
POV

You can't tell the story from his POV and tell what she is thinking!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Wow

BigK10 is the master of revenge fantasy. He leaves no B unburned. Great imagination though. BFF, psychos, can't wait to see what's next. Why wasn't wife smart enough to see the pattern. Stupid is........

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
past tense?

who fucking cares what tense and which person this amazing story is written in

you not only get 5 stars but you get a 10 hard ons rating from me.

i was thinking and imagining a couple of good friends like his and the carnage they could do to our country.

we would probably go from a population 327 million to 100 million within 2 months with mostly children under 12 and seniors over 90 with very few in between

actually it is sad to think what our country has turned into

we could just call it the modern version of noah`s ark ..... lmfao

fuck it is a nice dream isn.t it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic..

...awesome story, 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story....

Loved it. Well done, intriguing and well written.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Oh my gosh

A real btb story. Where the adulterers got what they deserve.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Gruesome

but original and gripping.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another read

One very appropriate BTB. Literally burn her and her with lover. Great story for the.genre.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Farfetched but fun

I know something like this could never really happen. Might have been interesting if she somehow lived as well.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Justice comes in many guises.

I wish more of us had a really good friend in our lives!

Then there would be no need for all that forgivness crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice twist

Really enjoyed the twists in the story. But having said that it's hard to like anyone in this story. The husband was a cuck, who did nothing but throw out some digs to the wife. Wife was a cheating slut, who compulsively put out. The psycho was the only one with a sense of right and wrong, and that's just fucked up.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

I have to believe Jack would have gotten even sooner or later but someone was doing it for him. Had me going for a while wondering how he was Getting it done till you threw in the anchor man. It was a fitting end for the cheating bitch. Of course when she started number five you have to begin Wondering just how bright she is.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

That was a very literal BTB, and several bastard got what they deserved along the way.sometimes it's good to have friends in low places.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Great BTB. All cheaters got exactly what they deserved

26thnc said it first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice Story

I wonder If Some Guy will Stop Cheating after He Reads This .. My Wonderful Wife Thinks Nothing Good of The Wife ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another very interesting plot idea...

Well done!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
FUCK!!!

Well done. Cheaters all got what they deserved.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great story. The perfect btb. All the fornicators got fucked! HaHa.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Every wronged spouse should have a sociopath, like Herb, for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was poorly written

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Excellent and original!

Very dark, evil, and beyond anything else here. Hey, your story, your universe, your fantasy.

Well done. More!

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

2nd read and wow! I’d give it a 5 again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree 2nd reading and 5 stars

Go cheater's go.

To where?

jtwheels

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigK10@BigK10
389 Followers
Over the last few months, I have unexpectedly found a "support group" that I was in need of--even if I didn't realize it! Yes, I was also the victim of my first wife's cheating ways. When it came to a head, I got drunk for 3 days, then slammed the door shut on that part of m...

SIMILAR Stories