The Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob set the bras aside after a quick look at the labels. Jane was a D-cup, and Rob knew that his tits were nowhere near that big. Ok, guess I'm freeball...er...freeboobing? He scooped up the jeans, top, and panties and brought them into the bathroom so he could dress in front of the mirror. As he did he checked himself out again. Fuck. I'm a hottie. Rob was worried about the lack of a bra as he reached his hands through the top. Fortunately, it had some built-in support. It wasn't much but it gave him some security. Perks of perkies, I guess, Rob thought as he pulled the top over his head and tucked his tits into the cups. I think can get away without a bra. He shifted a bit to make sure the shirt was comfortable. Then he slid the panties up his legs and over his hips.

He didn't like being a girl, he decided, looking at himself in the green top and red thong. Rob turned in front of the mirror, he didn't like how the thong nestled in the crack of his ass, framing the cheeks. He didn't like the way the lace rode on the points of his hips, dipping towards his mound. He didn't like the way the material cupped his sex, how the fabric smoothed over his pussy. He didn't like it at all. Not even a bit. He didn't like how sexy it looked, and he certainly didn't like how sexy it made him feel. Well, maybe he liked that a little bit. A very little bit. He pulled on the jeans, squirming and shimmying to work them up his legs. They hugged him close. Those are some sexy legs. He turned again. The jeans were painted on and hugged his ass tight. The jeans were snug enough that he could make out the curve of his ass crack. They were low-rise and didn't quite come over his hips. As a result, he could also almost see a hint of his red panties peeking above the jeans. It's the best I'm going to do. It's actually pretty amazing that aside from the boobs, Jane and I are a pretty close fit. His ponytail was a disaster though. He fumbled with it for a while and after a few attempts he managed to get it looking pretty good. As an added bonus, the scrunchie even worked with the outfit.

Rob went back to the gym bag and found that Jeff had also packed a small black leather clutch with a wrist loop attached to the zipper. It looked big enough for Rob's cellphone, some cash, and his housekey, but not much else. He packed the clutch and then unzipped the bag's shoe compartment. Jeff had been less generous with the footwear options. It was obviously an afterthought. Typical dude, Robb thought. There were a pair of fuck-me heels that would have worked with the dress or the skirt. Rob was sure he'd break an ankle trying to walk in them. Fortunately, Jeff had also thrown in a pair of Jane's old Doc Martins. Bingo. Rob sat down, slipped his feet into them --they fit well enough -- and laced them up. He sat on the bed and ran his hands up and down his thighs for a while. He was X-Changed, dressed, and there was nothing left to keep him here. Nothing but his pride, really. He'd walked into his room as a man and he would walk out of it a full-blown woman. That was some seriously heavy shit. I wouldn't do this shit for anyone but Jeff. Rob stood up, took a deep breath, and walked out of his room.

Jeff nearly spit out his beer as Rob walked in.

"Holy shit, dude. You're fucking banging!" Jeff was wearing jeans and a button-down shirt. There were a few cans on the table in front of him. Obviously, it hadn't taken him too long to get ready.

"Do I look good?" Rob asked and did a slow turn with his arms outspread, so that Jeff could take a look.

"Better than good. You are fucking hot. Fucking ten." Jeff clapped his hands as Rob finished his turn and put his hands on his hips. Rob felt a flutter in his stomach at Jeff's compliments. A flutter that wasn't limited to his stomach but instead reached other places. Places below his stomach. Flattered, not fluttered. He was flattered. Not too flattered, but a little bit. It was nice to know he had turned into Beauty rather than the Beast. If he had to be a chick at least he got to be a hot one.

"But really, dude, did you go hunting for your sister's sluttiest outfits?"

"How am I supposed to know what will fit? I just grabbed a bunch of stuff and hoped something would work out, you know?"

"Yeah, but did you have to grab all her sexy stuff? This is the only thing I feel close to ok walking around in. You have no idea how weird this is."

"It's a party Rob, I thought you should look like you were dressed to go out." Jeff replied. Then he nodded. "And I do know how weird it is. My best friend since fifth grade is now a goddamn model."

"This model needs a fucking drink," the beer was making him feel playful, so he struck a pose, cocked his head to one side and pushed out his hip. "Hey stud. Wanna buy me a beer?"

Jeff laughed and hopped up to bring Rob a cold beer. They clinked cans together and drank.

"I really appreciate this Rob. I know its fucking weird but you're my best friend. It really means a lot that you..." Jeff gave a start. "Wait a second. You need a name! I can't call you 'Rob' all fucking night."

"Shit. You're right. It can't be something too tricky or I won't remember it. Especially after I finish this." He sloshed the last of the beer in the can.

They sat quietly for a while. Then Jeff snapped his fingers.

"I got it. Its fucking simple. You can be 'Bobbie.' Nobody at school calls you Bobby but it's close enough that it shouldn't be too hard to remember."

Rob thought for a moment, repeated it in his head a few times.

"Ok," he said. "I'm Bobbie." And with that Bobbie realized it was for real. For the next 24 hours, as far as the world was concerned, he was a she. A gorgeous, brunette named Bobbie. I better start getting used to it, she thought.

"That's settled then." Jeff stood up and offered Bobbi his arm. "Are you ready to be my date?"

Bobbie stood up and took Jeff's arm. She felt that flutter again, a light electric thrill, when her hand tucked around Jeff's bicep. It was firmer than she'd expected. That's all. Just a bit firmer. Nothing to get excited about. Bobbie had never quite realized how fit Jeff actually was. She'd never noticed it when she was Rob, but now it certainly felt like Jeff's time in the gym was paying off. Sure, he still had a bit of extra weight around the middle, but he certainly wasn't doughy. Jeff walked her to the passenger side of Rob's car. Bobbie thought that was a good idea, that last beer had hit a bit harder than she expected. It's probably best if he drives. I'm not 180 pounds any more. Besides it was nice not to worry about driving. She could look out the window, or watch Jeff drive. That's strange. I never noticed how sexy Jeff looks while he's driving a standard. I wonder if I looked like that. Bobbie looked back out the window and tried to forget she had just thought that. It's the beer, and the shock of this whole pill thing. That's all. Jeff reached down and turned the radio on. They didn't talk until they got to the party.

***

Whoever was hosting this party was loaded. That was obvious. The house was enormous. There were more than twenty cars parked in the enormous cul-de-sac in front of it. Jeff found a spot not too far out and parked. They walked to the door. A young guy was standing in front of it wearing a suit coat that was a bit too big for him. Must be a pledge from whatever frat was co-hosting. The pledge glanced at Jeff and then looked Bobbie up and down more thoroughly. Bobbie could tell he liked what he saw from the grin that spread across his face. And she liked that he liked it. That fluttering feeling was back. Control yourself Bobbie. Don't forget this is just to help Jeff out. Why did she need to remind herself of that?

The pledge opened the door and Bobbie could feel his eyes on her ass as they walked in. Jeff had his hand on her lower back as they entered the party. She liked that more than she would admit, even to herself. The party was in full swing. There were people everywhere. Bobbie recognized a bunch of them from classes and clubs on campus, but none of them seemed to recognize her even though many of the guys spent a while ogling her. Even a few of the women gave Bobbie appraising looks. Jeff put his arm around Bobbie and guided her over to the keg. He handed a pledge some cash, for the cups and watched as the pledge filled them with beer. The pledge smiled at Bobbie as he handed her the cup, and she found herself returning it. He's actually pretty cute. Bobbie broke the eye contact and sipped her beer. What the hell am I thinking?

"Are you ok if I leave you here for a bit?" Jeff asked. "I want to see if I can find Jen."

Bobbie nodded. "Sure, I'll take a look for her too. I'll text you if I find her."

"You're the best!" Jeff said as he gave her a squeeze. That damn flutter was back. Maybe it's a side effect? Must be a side effect. Damn pill is playing tricks on my brain. Bobbie thought as she watched Jeff walk towards the stairs her eyes drifting to his ass. She turned away quickly, embarrassed. I should see if Jen is somewhere down here.

The house was huge, Bobbie realized. There must have been more than a hundred people in the downstairs alone. Bobbie wandered from room to room. She tried to avoid talking to people, though she could feel the several eyes following her. It felt weird to have so many random people checking her out. Weird, but also a bit nice. She noticed a few guys from the basketball team look her up and down and felt that fluttering in a space a little below her stomach. That also felt weird. And nice.

"Hey there hot stuff. You looking for someone? 'Cause I'm right here."

Bobbie turned to see Rich Marshall smiling at her, holding a beer. He swayed a little as he stood. Rich was one of Jeff's friends, Rob had hung out with him a bit. A computer science major with a minor in anime nerd. He was scrawny and pale. He was wearing black jeans with a T-shirt covered with flames and Chinese writing. Nice guy, but terminally awkward.

"Hi, um..." Bobbie caught herself. "Who are you?"

"Name is Rich." That seemed to have exhausted his script. Bobbie watched as he tried to figure out what to say next. "Is your name um...Gabrielle? Because you're an angel." He nodded conspiratorially. "You know, like Gabriel, only a chick. And hot."

Bobbie laughed. A party of more than a hundred people, horny-drunk frat boys and jocks as far as the eye can see, and Rich fucking Marshall is the first one to hit on her. That's just great. Rich looked embarrassed for a moment and then smiled. Bobbie had no idea where he got his confidence, but he was absolutely fearless. He was about to say something when a hand landed on his shoulder. He turned to see C.J. Barrow standing next to him.

"Hey Rich, Amy is in the other room. She looks like she's had a bit too much to drink. Maybe you should check up on her?" C.J. pointed through the door at a heavy-set goth chick who was leaning heavily against the wall.

"Oh shit." Rich said as he saw his date slide slowly down the wall to sit on the floor with her head hanging down. He hurried off.

C.J. turned to Bobbie and smiled. It was a nice smile. "Hi, my name's Chris. People call me C.J. What's your name?"

"Um...Bobbie. My name is Bobbie." She stuttered a bit. Must be the beer. I should slow down. She took another sip.

"Nice to meet you Bobbie. I know most of the people here, but I don't recognize you. Who'd you come with?"

"Oh, I came with Jeff." Bobbie nodded back towards the stairs, though Jeff was nowhere to be seen.

"Jeff? Wait. Jeff Russell?" C.J. looked shocked.

What the fuck. Did he not think Jeff could get a sexy date to a party? Bobbie was offended on Jeff's behalf.

"Yeah, Jeff Russell. Why are you surprised?"

C.J. must have noticed her tone because he held his hands up as if to fend her off. "No, well, I'm just surprised he left a beautiful woman like you here alone and ran off to hit on Jen. I'm sorry, I saw him trying flirting with her upstairs like ten minutes ago."

"Oh, good. Good for him!" Bobbie smiled. C.J. looked so adorably baffled that she had to laugh.

"Um. I'm confused? Aren't you his date?"

"What? Well, no. Kinda. It's not like that though. I'm his date to the party because he needed one to get in. I'm really more of a wingma-er-wingwoman. We're friends from high school."

"Oh, so you're single?" C.J. smiled again. Why had Bobbie never noticed how nice his smile was before?

"Guess so. What about you C.J.? Where's your date?" She looked down at her beer as she asked it.

"No date. I'm here by myself."

"I thought you needed a date to get in? Jeff said you might be here with some chick, Audrey or something?" Bobbie asked, looking around. "Wasn't one of the rules that you need a date?"

"Aubrey? Do you know her? I'm surprised Jeff said that, he knows we aren't a thing. We grew up together. She's like my sister. Besides, those rules don't apply to the host," C.J swung his arms wide and turned slowly around. "It's my house so I make the rules."

Bobbie stood silently while she thought about what he'd said about Aubrey. So, he's not here with Aubrey. Like his sister? Was that true? She never told me that. Then she realized what C.J had just said.

"Holy shit. This place is yours?"

"My dad's actually. But he travels a lot for work, so most of the time its mine." He looked at her almost-empty cup. "Can I get you something better to drink? These frat guys throw a fun party, but they always buy kegs of shit beer."

Bobbie finished her cup and nodded. Why the hell not? Jeff found Jen and is doing his best. Good luck buddy! I might as well pass the time somehow. It was slowly dawning on Bobbie that this was a good opportunity. C.J. didn't know who she was. Maybe she could use this to her advantage. Figure out if C.J. had fucked Aubrey. And maybe get some payback. Mess with him a bit. Teach him not to fuck around with people. But how? She smiled devilishly to herself as she came up with a few options. But how indeed...

C.J. put his arm around her and led her deeper into the house. The moved through rooms of people milling about, drunks dancing and laughing. A loud game of beer pong in the corner of one room that was bigger that Bobbie and Jeff's apartment. They walked into a room with dark hardwood bookshelves lining the walls. The guy has a fucking library in his house? Jesus, how rich is he? No wonder he's is a pussy magnet. Well, the money and the obviously fantastic body. She could feel the strength in the arm that had slipped around her waist as they walked.

C.J. stopped by one of the cabinets in the bookcase, took a key from his pocket, and unlocked a drawer. He pulled out a small bottle of bourbon and two glasses. He poured some liquor into the two glasses and put the bottle back. Then he relocked the cabinet.

"My dad brings this back from his business trips. It's from a small distillery in Kentucky. It's really good stuff. Not something I want these hyenas getting into." He handed a glass to Bobbie. They clinked them together and sipped. It was damn good bourbon and Bobbie said so. C.J. smiled and led her into another room. How big is this fucking place?

The room was very dark and the furniture had all been moved to the side. Someone had brought in stage lights and lasers. Shadows that must have been people swayed and grinded in the center of the room. It could have passed for a club. Holy shit. How have I never come to one of these parties before?

The booze was definitely kicking in. Bobbie had a solid buzz and the bass from the speakers felt like it was pulsing straight through her. She could feel it inside her it made her whole body feel tingly. She realized she wanted to dance. Maybe that's what I should do to mess with this guy. Get him riled up on the dance floor and then just walk away. Leave him standing around with a hardon. That would teach him to be such a player. Standing around with a raging boner and the sting of rejection. She tried to ignore the tingling between her legs that started as soon as she thought of C.J. with a hardon.

"So, you have this whole house to yourself?"

C.J. looked around and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. Dad's not around much so basically it's just me."

"Doubt you get lonely though. Good looking guy like you." Bobbie cocked her head and gave him a sexy coy look.

"Well, I mean sometimes. I guess I do." He gave an embarrassed cough and took another sip. "I'm pretty busy with school and lacrosse. And he's a bigshot businessman. So, I get it. I mean he's got to work a lot you know?"

Bobbie nodded. She could see in C.J.'s eyes that he was not really ok with it. They seemed to be looking over her shoulder.

"And he's really generous. I mean sure, he's never been to one of my games. Not since -- well not since I was twelve. Mom used to make him before..." His eyes shimmered a bit as he looked off at nothing. But it only made his eyes seem prettier. "But he bought me an Audi convertible for my twenty-first. So that's cool. I guess."

He stopped talking and finished his bourbon. Bobbie watched as he collected himself and he smiled that brilliant smile again. She didn't want to feel bad for him. She didn't want to think of him as someone with feelings. She wanted him to be a jerk jock, like she'd assumed he must be. Fuck it. Fuck him. Not literally of course. It was just an expression. Poor little rich kid. But still, he seemed so genuine...he'd really been quite nice. She tamped down those thoughts. No, he's not a nice guy. I don't care what he says about Aubrey. I don't care if his dad's a douche. He's a player and he needs to learn who he's playing with. She slipped her hand through the strap on the clutch and let it dangle. Commence Operation Blueballs.

"Wow, that got pretty down. Sorry to dump that on you at a party. Let's talk about something else." C.J. said.

"I've got a better idea." Bobbie said as she took his free hand and wrapped it around her. "Let's dance."

She took C.J. by the hand and led him onto the dance floor. They started to move to the music. Bobbie was shocked to see that C.J. could actually dance. She was even more shocked to feel how easy it was for her to get into the music. Rob had never been much of a dancer before; Aubrey had often complained that he was such a wallflower. But with the booze and the bass Bobbie found it simple to lose herself in the rhythm. C.J. was moving with her and Bobbie enjoyed of dancing with him. He really is pretty hot. Good looking, great body, can dance. And he seems really nice. Why did I never notice that before?

They danced together for a few minutes, pressing closer and closer together. Bobbie was teasing him. She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the floor to ceiling windows and knew she looked amazing. She could feel her legs press together, sending tingles through her crotch as she writhed to the music. Damn, no wonder chicks love to dance. She felt her nipples harden, and liked it. She began to tease C.J. more aggressively.

She'd get close, brush him with her tits -- enjoy the thrilling sensation that her nipples sent coursing through her -- then move away. Holding her drink high, she'd turn and rub her ass against him for a moment. But as soon as his hands touched her hips she'd spin away. They were both grinning and enjoying themselves. Then the song changed tempos. Bobbie paused to sip more of the bourbon. Standing a few inches apart they swayed to the slow beat of the music.