The Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn." C.J. said with a laugh. "You can really dance."

She just smiled at him. Then she closed her eyes and kept dancing.

Her hips moved like liquid. She felt C.J.'s hand on her hip as she turned and she pressed herself back into his body. Somehow his glass had disappeared and both his hands were free to roam. His hands gripped her firmly and he pulled her close to him. She ground her ass against his crotch and heard him groan quietly. She could feel him harden against her firm ass. She smiled. Gotcha. His hands slid up her sides and then slid down to her lower back as she turned to face him. They were close. She ran her hands down his chest and along his flat stomach, his hard muscles. Damn. She felt something deep inside her. A sort of pleasant ache. It was a familiar feeling, but somehow different. Deeper. Maybe I should have rubbed one out before I left. She pushed him away with a coy smile. He was smiling down at her. She'd never noticed how pretty his eyes were. Deep blue. Very deep.

She turned her back to him again. Grinding on him. Using every move she'd seen in a club or in a music video. She could feel his hardon. His hands started moving up her body. They brushed her breasts. It felt good. Almost too good. Amazing really. She caught his hands, threw him a smile over her shoulder, licked her lips, and pushed his hands back down to her hips. Reaching back, she traced her fingers across his stomach. Feeling his abs as he moved. That ache was back stronger than before. She felt the tingling in her crotch getting stronger. The same rushing sensation that she'd felt in front of the mirror. Oh God. She realized how turned on she was getting. It's got to be the pill. She was panting a bit. C.J.'s hands start to move up her body again. This time she didn't stop him. He brushed her tits. Oh Jesus! Her heart was racing. She let her fingers trace lower on his body.

Turning around, she found herself with a leg on either side of his. So, she went with it. Rolling her hips, she ground her crotch along his thigh. She gasped at the sensation. She shocked herself then by letting her fingers run down his stomach and along the length of the bulge in his jeans. It was his turn to gasp a little as he felt her hand on his package. Her heart skipped as her fingers ran along the outline of his cock. It felt firm. It felt warm. It felt good. Too good.

Ok, this is going too far. Time to calm -- oh shit!

C.J. was leaning in to kiss her. With an effort of will, Bobbie turned her head at the last moment, tucking it into his shoulder. C.J. didn't seem to mind. He just held her there as they swayed with the music. Bobbie found her nose pressed into him. She could smell him. It was a good smell. She breathed deep. Fuck is wrong with me? C.J.'s hands moved lower and cupped her ass. He pressed her into his body. She could feel the warmth of his cock through the denim. Then he started kissing her neck, nibbling slightly. Lightning shot through her. She could feel it in her fingertips. In her toes. She could feel her nipples harden even more and her clit seemed to light up like a beacon. Oh. My. God. Her knees weakened. It felt like C.J.'s hands on her ass were the only thing keeping her on her feet. She moaned into his chest.

She pulled away slightly, needing air, and he let her go. They were both breathing heavily. She looked up at him again. He leaned in to kiss her. This time she didn't move away. Her heart was racing as she felt his lips touch hers. She stood for a long moment with their lips touching, then she began kissing him back. All part of the plan. C.J.'s hands move up her back then back down to her ass. He squeezed it. Her lips parted and her tongue sought his. Bobbie didn't know how long the kiss lasted, but she could feel it throughout her body. When it ended she felt like she'd run a marathon. Her legs were wobbly, her heart was racing, and she was more than a little out of breath. She fanned herself a little with her hand to try and cool down. C.J. noticed.

"Do you want to get some air?" he asked. Bobbie nodded, not willing to trust her voice.

"Ok, follow me." He took her hand, Bobbie immediately entwined her fingers with his, and led her out of the dance room. They ducked past a couple making out on the couch and C.J. led her out a sliding glass door onto the patio. A few people were standing near an outdoor kitchen passing a joint. Nobody bothered to look up as they passed. She wobbled a little as they walked and leaned into C.J. for balance.

"This way," C.J. said, leading her around a large lagoon shaped pool with underwater lights aglow. "There's a guest house over there. We can get away from the crowds."

He led her to a bungalow on the far side of the pool, away from the lights and sounds of the party. C.J. fiddled with the door, distracted slightly by Bobbie's hands playing up and down his chest. He laughed as she tweaked his nipple. She was having fun with this. Teasing him was a good plan. She nibbled slightly on the back of his neck. Just part of the plan. And the booze having an effect. That's all. Her other hand ran along his ass and C.J. gasped as she cupped between his legs from behind. He finally managed to get the door open and they stepped inside. She saw a flat screen T.V. on the wall, a plush couch, a door that led to a kitchen, and another that led to what Bobbie assumed was a bedroom because C.J. was guiding her there.

Bobbie's head was spinning. She wasn't thinking straight. It was partly from booze. But more of it was because of the sensations rushing through her. Holy shit I'm fucking horny. She dropped C.J.'s hand before he could lead her into the bedroom. He stopped and came back to her.

"Are you ok?" he asked. And Bobbie thought his concern was sincere. She placed her hands flat on his chest and pushed him back onto the couch. When did he get so damn hot? Has he always looked this good?

"I'm great." She said as she straddled him. She took his face with both hands and kissed him deeply. Small moans escaped her as they kissed. She felt his hands moving along her back again. They slid under her shirt and along her naked back, then down to her waist. She trembled as she felt his warm palms on her skin. His fingers slipped under her jeans and stroked along the top of her panties. Her hands were busy too. They ran along his well-developed biceps and shoulders. She ran her fingers though his hair and was surprised by how much she liked that sensation. C.J broke the kiss and began kissing along her chin. She clutched his arms as he made his way down her neck -- sending electric shocks through her body again. His hands slid down her thighs and up to her chest. He began stroking her breasts. Damn shirt's in the way. She reached down and took hold of her shirt. She pulled it over her head in one smooth movement and felt her tits bounce free. C.J. stared at them in awe.

"Fuck, you are beautiful." He said as he cupped her breasts. She felt a thrill, but from the compliment or his hands on her tits she didn't know. He thinks I'm beautiful. He stroked them gently, then circled her nipples with his fingers. Bobbie closed her eyes and leaned her head back as she enjoyed the sensations. Her whole body felt like it had been plugged into a wall outlet. Just like before, in her bathroom at home, Bobbie could feel an intense, electric rush through her pussy as C.J. played with her nipples. Then she felt his mouth close on one.

"Ah!" she gasped, grabbing his head.

C.J. stopped and looked up at her. "Are you ok?"

"Fuck yes," she panted. "Don't stop. That feels so good."

She pressed his head back to her chest and gasped as he took her nipple in his mouth again. Bobbie continued to move her hips, grinding her crotch into him. She wanted something. This was good, but she wanted something more. Deep, deep inside her she knew this was wrong. She was a guy for crying out loud. Her, no, his name was Rob. But even deeper inside was something that wanted more and didn't care that she had woken up this morning as a guy. And all it knew was that she had a hunger that couldn't be filled by just some deep kissing and heavy petting.

C.J. slowly rolled them over, his talented tongue working on her breasts the whole time, until Bobbie was lying back on the couch. C.J. was between her legs and on top of her. His weight felt good. Not as good as his mouth on her tits, but good nonetheless. One of his hands stopped teasing her tits and stroked down her stomach and along her thighs. Then it crept between her legs.

"Mmm." Bobbie moaned as C.J. stroked her pussy through her jeans. It was getting harder to form a clear thought and easier to ignore the little voice in her head telling her to get out, that she was still a guy and needed to get out of here. Her hands were busy massaging the muscles C.J.'s back. He's strong. She reached down and again cupped his ass, gripping it and enjoying its firmness. Then she slid her hand around and felt his cock straining at his jeans. She could feel its heat through the fabric. I want this. She squeezed his cock through his jeans and smiled as he pulled his head up and gasped. Then she pushed him back. He let her move him. She fussed with his belt for a moment, then got the buckle loose. Then the buttons of his fly, one by one. He lifted his hips to help her pull down his pants. The bulge in his boxers was even bigger than she expected. Holy shit, he's packing a hammer. She leaned back a bit as he kicked off his shoes and tugged his boxers down and off.

His cock sprang free. Bobbie could see at a glance that it was bigger than the one she'd had this morning. She ignored the voice in her head. Now's the time. Just get up and walk out. She was almost hypnotized by the hard cock in front of her. C.J. sat quietly, watching her watch his cock. Bobbie unconsciously licked her lips. She didn't notice that C.J.'s smile got wider. She reached her hand out nervously and stopped just before touching it. Holy shit. I'm really doing this. She lightly stroked it with her fingers, enjoying the noises that C.J. made in response. Then she wrapped her fingers around it. She'd held her own cock before, obviously, but this was very different. It was someone else's cock. C.J.'s cock. In her hand. A thrill shot through her. Starting at her pussy it ran up her spine. She could feel the wetness between her legs. Fascinated, she began to stroke him slowly, watching her hand move. Her other hand crept forward almost on its own, and began to caress C.J.'s balls. She looked up at him as her hand moved along his length.

She could tell he liked it. His eyes were half-closed and he was leaning back. She looked at his naked body. It was something to look at. Then her eyes moved lower. A drop of clear liquid oozed out of the tip of his cock. Bobbie swirled it around the head of C.J.'s cock. C.J. sighed. She knew what she was doing. She knew the sensations C.J. felt from every little movement because she'd felt it herself. C.J shuffled to the couch and laid back. Bobbie shifted a bit to make room. She started kissing him again while she stroked him. He cupped her breast while they kissed. His other hand rubbed her back and neck. After a while, Bobbie felt C.J.'s hands press gently on her head, pushing her down. She let herself be pushed down till his cock was just a few inches from her face. She knew what he wanted. Oh my god I want it too. She realized. She slid back along the couch so she was kneeling between his legs. Her tongue crept out as she leaned forward. Then she paused.

This was for real.

This wasn't part of a plan anymore. This wasn't Rob getting payback. It wasn't trying to teach C.J. a lesson. The truth was that Bobbie wanted to suck C.J.'s dick. And she did want to. No doubt about that. It felt good to make C.J. feel so good. She wanted him to enjoy it. She enjoyed making him enjoy it. I was a guy and may be a guy again in a few hours, but I'm not a guy right now. At this moment, I'm a chick. And, fuck me, I want this. Her tongue touched C.J.'s cock, and he groaned. Too late to back down now. Bobbie swirled her tongue around the head of C.J.'s cock and then licked down the length of his shaft. She ran her tongue along his thighs, nibbling them as she worked her way towards his balls. She licked them gently, then worked her way up his shaft again. Then, with a deep breath, she wrapped her lips around him and went to work.

Bobbie had received some epic blowjobs before taking that pink pill, so she had a pretty good idea of what she was doing. But she would admit it was harder than it looked. It took her a little while to figure out the rhythm. Then her hands and mouth started working together. Her head bobbed up and down her hand stroking C.J. in the same rhythm. Her other hand began fondling his balls. His hands rubbed her head, moving along with her rhythm. C.J. had a dick, that was for sure. Bobbie had to stretch to wrap her mouth around it. Careful not to graze him with her teeth, she slid her mouth down as far as she could. She only made it halfway before she gagged a little and had to back up. After a few tries, and a few more gags, she was able to find a good, consistent depth. She worked her tongue around C.J.'s mushroom tip. Knowing the power of eye-contact, Bobbie opened her eyes and looked up at C.J. He had closed his eyes and laid back when she started. When he looked down and saw her staring back up at him, he groaned out loud. Their eyes locked as she slid down again, pushing herself to take more of him. Gagging she backed up and let his dick slip from her lips.

"Jesus you're so fucking hot. That feels amazing."

"Uh-huh, you like that?" She kept stroking him as she asked. When he tried to answer she took one of his balls in her mouth and sucked it gently still looking up at him.

"Ungh." Was all he could say.

She had never felt so powerful.

I want to make him cum. She realized. Diving back in, she began working faster. Determined to make him cum. He wasn't far from it. Bobbie could tell by his breathing and the way his body tensed. She was so intent on her goal that she almost didn't feel him shifting under her. She shuffled along with him, trying to keep his cock in her mouth. She let out a small sound of disappointment when he pulled away. Bobbie was confused until she felt his hands on her shoulders pulling her to her feet. He could move her like around like she was weightless. Jesus he's strong. Standing up she watched as C.J.'s fingers made short work of the button at her waist, unzipped her fly, and skinned her tight-fitting jeans to the floor. She pried the Doc Martins off her feet and kicked the jeans away. C.J. knelt on the floor in front of her and looked up at her in her glory. Topless and standing in a lace trimmed red thong that she'd never expected anyone to see. Especially not C.J. fucking Barrow. C.J. stroked her thighs, and pressed his face to her hip. His hands ran along her ass, cupping it and pulling her cheeks apart.

Bobbie put her hands on his shoulders for balance and stepped her legs slightly apart. Her panties must have been soaked. She didn't know if he could see a wet spot, but she could feel the wetness. It felt right. She could smell her arousal. This is so fucking hot. C.J. licked the inside of her thigh and laughed as she jumped. She giggled as he began kissing his way up her legs. Then his fingers hooked the waistband of her thong and slid them down her legs. Bobbie wove her fingers into his hair as she stepped out of the panties. His face was inches from her pussy. He was looking at the neatly-trimmed bush. Her moist slit. It felt like her clit must have been glowing. Their eyes met and she knew he liked what he saw.

In one movement he stood, grabbed her around the hips, turned her and laid her back on the couch. Before she quite realized what had happened, Bobbie was on her back with C.J. between her legs.

"Oh, no."

She gasped as his tongue touched the wetness between her legs. There was an explosion of light and pleasure as his mouth started to move on her.

"Oh, yes. Oh, fuck yes."

Rob had always enjoyed oral sex. In fact, he almost liked getting his dick sucked more than he liked sex. But even the best blowjob didn't hold a candle to this. Intense pleasure exploded through her as C.J. licked small circles around her clit. It was like a thousand blowjobs concentrated into one small nub at the center of her being. She seized his head and moaned.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare fucking stop. Fuck me that feels so good."

C.J.'s tongue darted around her clit. Circling and changing pressure. Occasionally he ran it along her lips, causing her to shudder in pleasure. It felt so good that Bobbie didn't even realize that C.J.'s fingers had slipped easily inside her and were stroking her from the inside.

"Don't you dare stop. God, eat my pussy you sexy sonofabitch."

She was vaguely aware that she was making noises. Sounds like I'm a noisy girl. It was the last coherent thought she had for a while. She was in heaven. Nothing could feel this good. Bobbie writhed in pleasure. It couldn't get better than this. Then it did. One of C.J.'s hands moved up her stomach and began toying with her breasts. Bobbie's world exploded again. She cried out in pleasure. It was building. She could feel it. A massive wave was hurtling towards her. She was going to cum. All she needed is for C.J. to keep doing what he was doing.

He did.

"Oh, fuck. I'm cumming. Oh." She cried out. Then the wave hit. Her body tensed as pleasure crashed through her. It was in her clit, in her stomach, her tits, her fingertips, her fucking toes. Her whole body. Everything was tense. She felt her body rise up from the cushions. She'd never felt anything like it. She had never had an orgasm that intense when she was Rob. She moaned again as another wave crashed through her. Then a third. Then the tenseness was gone and she relaxed back into the couch. Lying on the couch, trembling, she felt a strange new hunger. An emptiness that she hadn't noticed before. The orgasm was good. No, it was great. But now she wanted something more.

After her body relaxed some, Bobbie realized that C.J. wasn't touching her. He was fumbling with some crinkly thing that he'd pulled from a drawer in the end table. She laid back and closed her eyes and enjoyed the afterglow. An afterglow that was slightly diminished by that pesky new sensation. That desire to be filled. Then she felt C.J. climbing back onto the couch. She could feel him settling over her. Wait... I know what's happening...

Bobbie could feel C.J.'s weight shifting as he climbed on top of her. Then she felt the head of his cock rubbing along her slit. It felt amazing as it slid along her wetness. Its warmth was muffled a bit because he was wearing a condom, but it still sent jolts of pleasure through her as it slipped along her slick pussy and rubbed lightly on her clit. Then he reached down and adjusted his angle. She should stop him. She needed to stop him. This shouldn't happen, couldn't happen. Wait. No, not that. That's too far. But Bobbie knew that voice was wrong. It wasn't too far. It was right. It was exactly what she wanted. She told the voice to shut up and closed her eyes.

"C'mon, give it to me." Her voice was throaty and thick with desire. She wanted this. Finally, the voice inside her agreed. Yes, give it to me. I want that cock inside me. Fuck me, damnit.

C.J. slid into her and their moans of pleasure mixed together. His cock slid deeper and Bobbie's eyes snapped open as the reality of what was happening hit her. She couldn't ignore it, she couldn't pretend. C.J. pressed into her. She put her hands on his hips, not sure if she was trying to push him away or pull him deeper. She was splitting in half; she was becoming whole. He was too big; he was just right. She felt full and that itch got the scratching it wanted. C.J. leaned forward and kissed her as he pressed deeper.