The Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie looked down and could see that her nipples were poking out. The light fabric did little to hide the shape of her breasts. They are pretty fucking nice. C.J. certainly liked them. No -- enough of that now. When she looked up, she saw that Jeff was also staring at her tits. He had to have noticed the nipples. She realized that she liked having Jeff ogle her. She put her beer on the table and hefted her tits a little. Jeff's eyes widened as she pressed them together.

"Really? You like my titties?"

"Yeah dude-er. Yeah Bobbie, they're fucking great. I mean shit. You've got it all going on. And from what I saw last night in those jeans, your ass is to die for too"

Bobbie stood up and turned slowly. She pushed her hips back and looked over her shoulder at Jeff.

"You mean it?"

"No lie, Bobbie, you are the hottest girl I've ever seen. I don't know what I was thinking leaving you at that party to chase Jen. I mean what I wouldn't give to see those tits." Jeff looked down at his beer, embarrassed to admit it.

Bobbie knew it must have been weird for him, ogling a woman that had been his best guy friend just a few hours before. He doesn't have the benefit of my experience. Being fucked until you turn to Jell-O does make it a bit easier to feel like a woman. She ran her hands along the curve of her ass and then turned back around. Bobbie knew she'd drank those beers too quickly. But she didn't really care. The warmth that was flowing through her now wasn't entirely from the alcohol. And now she knew what to do with it.

Besides, Jeff was a good guy. He was good looking, kept himself fit. He was really nice to her, and had always been there to support Rob when he'd needed it. Jeff deserved something special, didn't he? Yes. Definitely. She turned around and, without a word, pulled her shirt over her head. Jeff looked up and his jaw dropped open.

"Holy fuck."

"You like them?" Robbie reached up and brushed her fingers along her tits. Her nipples leapt to attention.

"Holy fuck. Yes." Jeff was staring. "Can I...Can I touch them?"

"Yes." Bobbie rasped. She could feel the flush of arousal flooding her pussy. She wanted his hands on her tits. Wanted him to caress her body. Wanted him inside her body.

Jeff got up and walked to her. He reached out and cupped her breasts gently as if he was afraid to hurt her. Bobbie sighed in pleasure and nodded. With that, Jeff began to fondle her tits in earnest. He stroked them, hefted them, and played with her nipples. It felt so good that Bobbie's knees wobbled and she put her hands on his shoulders to keep her balance. She could feel the tingling running through her pussy. Her clit felt like it was lit with electricity. Jeff continued to fondle her. Then, watching her eyes to make sure it was ok, he leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth.

"Ungh, Jeff that feels great." Bobbie ran her hand through his hair as he suckled her nipple. Her pussy throbbed with desire. She knew where this would lead. She knew she wanted it to go there.

She stepped away and smiled at the question on Jeff's face. She turned around and, bending at the waist, slipped her sweatpants over her ass and down to her ankles. Jeff's eyes were locked on her ass. He could see her slit peeking through her thighs. Bobbie tossed her hair and looked back over her shoulder. She could see the bulge in his gym shorts. Jackpot. She reached back with one hand and slapped her ass. Jeff jumped at the sound and they both laughed. Then she pulled her cheeks apart so he could see her spread pussy and her little puckered asshole. It felt so dirty to put herself on display. Good and dirty. She stood up and faced Jeff. He was standing with his cock tenting his shorts. Bobbie put her hands on his shoulders and walked him back until his legs hit the couch. He sat.

Bobbie stepped back and spread her legs. She cocked a hip to the side and looked directly into Jeff's eyes. Then she trailed her finger up her body, across her snatch and through her trimmed pubes. She brought it up her body circled her left tit, trailed it over her nipple, and then up to her mouth. She sucked her finger for a bit, staring at Jeff's cock as she did so there was no doubt in his mind what she was thinking about. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran her finger down it. Her other hand stroked her breasts and worked its way down her stomach. She passed it along her bush, and used two fingers to separate her pussy lips. Then she took her moistened finger and began to slide it between her legs. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensations. Her legs trembled a little as she started to rub her clit.

"Ah. Oh. Yeah." She panted. "Mmm, that feels good."

Her other hand crept up and began playing with her nipple. It felt like fireworks were going off in her body. Her legs were wobbly so she carefully knelt down, keeping her legs spread so Jeff could see what she was doing. She was moaning consistently now. Mumbling filthy things to herself. Jeff could probably hear them too, but she didn't really care. She was lost in her own world. A rustling sound from the chair made her crack open an eye. Jeff had shifted himself to slide his shorts down. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking it slowly while he watched her. She smirked, and slid her middle finger into her pussy, pushing it past her second knuckle.

"Ah!" She gasped at the feeling and opened her eyes.

Jeff was still stroking himself as he watched her. She'd seen his cock before, of course, they'd practically grown up together after all. They'd even jerked off together a couple of times to a porn movie Rob had stolen from his dad, before they had computers in their bedrooms. It had only happened a few times though and not recently. Bobbie was pleased to see Jeff's dick was bigger than she remembered. It wasn't quite as big as C.J.'s but it looked big enough to make Bobbie's mouth water. She licked her lips while staring at it.

"Well Jeff, ungh. Do you, ah. Like what you see. Ohhh, yes." Bobbie was having trouble getting the words out around her gasps of pleasure. Jeff was nodding his head before she finished her question.

"Fucking yes. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen." Jeff's hand hadn't stopped moving.

Bobbie stopped touching herself and knee-walked to him. She put her hands on his knees. Jeff's hand stopped moving. He sat holding his cock, waiting as if frozen for Bobbie to move. She reached out and placed her hand gently on his and softly guided it away.

"Lie back."

"No, Rob-err-Bobbie, I..."

"Shh, I want to. Lie back."

Her right hand took hold of his cock while her left slid up to caress his balls. Jeff groaned at her touch. She stroked it a few times first, cocking her head to the side to examine it. It was a nice dick. Then she brushed her hair back behind her ears and took him in her mouth. Jeff's moan was emphatic. He laid his head back and closed his eyes as she began to pleasure him. She worked more slowly than she had with C.J. She wanted to enjoy this. Wanted Jeff to enjoy this. This wasn't just a fuck. This was a thank you gift. This was an expression of affection. Jeff had been there for Rob when his parents had split, and when Aubrey had left. He'd been toyed with by Jen The Cocktease for too long. He deserved a grade-A sexual experience. Bobbie used every trick she could think of from every porn movie she'd seen. She licked his cock like a lollipop. Took him deep until her lips pressed up against his pelvis and his pubes tickled her nose. He wasn't as big as C.J. so she could make it work. She only gagged a few times. Jeff looked up the down in concern the first time, but she just smiled around his dick and kept moving.

Eventually his hands moved to her head, stroking her hair as she bobbed up and down. She'd lost the scrunchie at some point so her hair fell loose around her head. Jeff leaned forward once and carefully brushed it out of her way. Then he wound it up in one fist and held it. He didn't pull her hair like C.J. had, he just held it tight. It pulled a little, but he followed her movements so it never got awkward for her. Bobbie was surprised at how long he was lasting. She could tell he was enjoying it. His body language wasn't lying. But he wasn't close to cumming yet.

So, she got creative.

She licked his balls. Took each into her mouth and tongued them while she stroked him. Then she lifted them carefully and began to lick his taint. That got a reaction, so she spent some time just running her tongue along the sensitive skin. He shifted his hips forward to make it easier for her. She rewarded him by licking around his asshole. He liked that. She looked up at him and locked eyes as she tossed his salad. Her hand was still stroking his cock as she tongued his ass. Then she worked her way back to his dick without breaking eye-contact. His breathing was frantic. Bobbie could tell she was driving him wild. It was working for her too. Her pussy was dripping, her thighs were wet with her juices, and her clit was humming like a live wire. She figured she'd cum the instant she touched it. Her nipples could cut glass. Jeff blinked first. He closed his eyes and moaned her name as she began fondling his balls again.

His eyes were still closed as she got to her feet and carefully knelt on either side of his legs. She was dripping. Jeff must have felt her moving but he kept his eyes closed. As she settled herself on his lap his hands reached up and began massaging her breasts. She began sliding her wet pussy along Jeff's dick, trembling at the sensations shooting through her. Then Bobbie reached down and took hold of his cock. She positioned it carefully and slowly impaled herself on it. She slid onto him without resistance and moaned in satisfaction.

"Oh Rob. Fuck. Bobbie, you feel so fucking good." Jeff gasped.

It did feel good. Jeff's cock didn't stretch her to the breaking point like C.J. had. Instead, it was a full, satisfied feeling. Like she'd come home. It was made even better by the warmth of his skin inside her. He wasn't wearing a condom. She didn't care. X-Change had guaranteed no risk of pregnancy and she wasn't worried about STDs with Jeff. Bobbie began to roll her hips on him. Each roll ground her clit against Jeff's pelvis, sending sharp shocks of pleasure through her. Each roll plunged Jeff's cock deeper into her, sending deep resonating waves of ecstasy through her. His hands were still working on her tits, adding to the sensation. She realized she was saying things. She wasn't sure what she was saying, but she was pretty sure it was dirty. Fuck me, baby. Or right there. Or give it to me deeper. She didn't know what she was saying and didn't really care.

Then her mouth was open, every breath that escaped her was a little gasp of pleasure. She could feel every inch of him inside her. She looked at him and could see on his face how much he was enjoying it. She could feel the walls of her pussy gripping his cock, stroking them both closer to orgasm.

She leaned in and kissed him. He was a good kisser. They held the kiss as her hips picked up speed. Their mouths working to devour each other as their orgasms sped towards them. Bobbie could feel Jeff tense. He was ready to cum. She wanted him to cum inside her. Cum for me baby. Cum for me. She pulled away from the kiss and gasped.

"Cum for me."

Jeff grabbed her ass and pulled her tight into him. His hands pressed into her ass, pushing her closer. Their orgasms came simultaneously. They gasped their pleasure into each other. Bobbie could feel Jeff's cock throbbing as he spent himself inside her. She could feel her pussy clenching in her own orgasm, pulling more pleasure from him. Her body pulsed with ecstasy. It was different than what she felt with C.J. More significant.

A warm wetness seeped down her thigh as their movements slowed and their breathing evened. They sat there, eyes closed, foreheads pressed together until Bobbie could feel him soften inside her. She sighed as he began to slip away.

"Rob that was amazing." Jeff said, and he kissed her again tenderly. "Thank you."

"Yeah, it really was." Bobbie said as she stepped carefully off of him. She stood in front of him for a moment, his cum oozing slowly from between her legs. "Don't make this weird later, ok?"

Jeff saluted. "Yes Sir, Ma'am."

They laughed. Bobbie leaned forward and gave Jeff a quick peck on the mouth. "I'm going to hit the shower; you've made a mess."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be. I like it." Bobbie was shocked to say it out loud. I really do.

Bobbie walked back to her room to shower off, her hips swaying as she did. She knew Jeff was watching her ass as she walked away, his flaccid cock still coated with their juices. She shut the door behind her. Her headache was gone and she didn't feel nearly as drunk as she expected. Huh, imagine that? And the aching horniness she'd felt in the morning had receded. It was still there, a bit, but it was reduced to a level she could ignore. For the time being at least. She could feel Jeff's cum mixed with her juices slick on her thighs. She was grateful her shower had a detachable shower head.

Walking to the bathroom, she saw the package of X-Change pills sitting on the pile of Jane's clothes where she'd left them. Nine pills left. She turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up. The pill would wear off in a few hours and then Bobbie would disappear. She'd be Rob again. She looked back at the box of pills. At least for a little while. After all, it's not like she had any plans for spring break.

Until now.

The End