The Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that feels good," she said.

I took a deep breath and plunged my tongue into her again, this time, keeping my lips on her. Slowly, I made out with her, licking her inside while my lips met hers, getting wetter and wetter with each kiss. Tara moaned and squirmed and so I kept going, knowing that teasing her like this was probably going to drive her crazy even though she definitely loved the pleasure. After I took another breath, I came back more intense, thrusting my tongue into her cunt while sucking on it with the rest of my mouth. She moaned louder and began to grind against my face.

We kept this up for only a little while because my tongue started to ache and I could barely breathe, but that didn't mean I was done. Instead, I slid my tongue out of her hole and turned my attention to her clit, which I'd been ignoring. It was wet as the rest of her and very hard, so when I flicked at it, she clenched and I heard her squeak. Then, I started swirling around it as well.

Tara moaned and kept grinding against me. "Just like that."

I continued to play with her clit and slid my fingers further down the crack of her ass so I could massage and tease her asshole. She groaned, and I wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking on her while I pressed the tip of my tongue directly onto it. Her breaths got shorter and I felt her start to stiffen, clearly on the edge of climax, so that's when I stopped what I was doing and stood up.

"Huh?" she said. I grabbed her hips and shoved her to the left. Her hands slipped off the back of the couch, but she went with it and pivoted so she was on all fours. I knelt behind her on the cushions, took my cock in my hand and felt her reach back to help me get inside her. When I slid all the way in, she moaned loudly and started to slide her head down and ass up.

I reached out and grabbed her shoulder, telling her "No."

"No?" she asked, still trying to get into that position.

I took a handful of her hair and pulled it. "No."

Tara got back on all fours and said, "Yes, baby." I pulled her hair again while I started to thrust, then smacked her ass hard. She squealed and I did it again, then grabbed her hips and fucked her steadily.

She'd been so close to coming a few moments earlier that it didn't take much for her to get there again. Tara moaned loudly and her legs started to stiffen, and when she came let out a yell. I kept thrusting and she moaned again as another wave of pleasure rushed through her. Then I felt her body slacken a little.

I took my right hand off her hip and grabbed the back of the couch, then smacked her ass hard with my left while I continued to fuck her. I think I heard Dave say something because Tara, who was trying to catch her breath, looked at him and said, "Yeah. He's fucking me so good." I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of my crotch slapping against her ass, her heavy breathing, and then reveled in the feeling of her cunt. She was getting back into it--her legs had stiffened and her arms were angled enough for her to push against me. I took my right hand off the back of the couch and grabbed her shoulder, then slid it down her back before I spanked her again.

She screamed an "Oh fuck!" and I did it again, then gripped her hips and started to thrust harder. She kept her body stiff and pushed into me while her breath got shorter and shorter. I pulled out, reached my left hand around her waist and pushed with my right; taking the hint, she leaned into the motion and flipped over.

For a split second, I was amazed that I didn't fling her off the couch entirely, then I caught a glimpse of her on her back with her legs spread. Tara squeezed her big tits together and pursed her lips at me. I smiled and shifted forward, taking a moment to admire her neatly trimmed bush over her swollen pussy. Then, I slid her thighs back and plunged my cock into her again. She threw her head back and moaned, grabbing her tits and squeezing them while I worked myself back up to my previous pace.

"Pinch your nipples," I demanded. She did and let out a loud sigh. "Harder." She squealed and I smiled.

I felt her hand reach for my back and start to pull me toward her. I leaned down, placing my hands on either side of her. Tara shifted her bottom and wrapped her legs around me, then pulled my neck down for a kiss. When we broke off, she stared at me and said, "Make me come."

Of everything we did that night, this was the hottest and the thing I remember the most. As we kept eye contact, I reeled back and thrust hard into her. She held her breath for a moment. I did it again and she breathed sharply. Again, this time harder, and she struggled to take a deep breath, all the while staring through me. I pulled almost all the way out and slammed into her hard, then repeated that again and again, not allowing her any moment to think or breathe.

She gripped by back, slid her hand down to claw at my ass, and gasped for air. When she finally came, she threw her head back and yelled while her back arched up toward me and she squeezed me tightly with her thighs. She crashed into the couch, took another deep breath as I kept pounding her, then came again, yelling even louder and gripping me even tighter.

When she was done, I slowed down and took a moment to catch my own breath while we stared at one another again. "You ready?" she asked.

I nodded and she started to slide away from me. I pulled out and she stood up, then dropped to her knees. As I stood over her, Tara flashed that look at me again and said, "I know what you want" before she pulled her hair back.

She placed her hands under her tits and I took a moment to admire the way she was presenting them to me, then looked her in the eyes again while I started to stroke my cock. I'd been holding myself back for a while; my balls felt heavy and my shaft was very sensitive. But I didn't need to last any longer. I took another deep breath as my orgasm started to build, then clenched as I hit the edge.

When I came, I threw my head back and yelled, then looked down to watch stream after stream of my load cover her breasts. My dick stopped pulsing for a moment, I took another breath, and then felt it surge again as I milked some more out of it. After I finished, she pursed her lips again and stared at me while rubbing my cum into her chest.

Dave was moaning loudly, and knowing what that meant, Tara smiled at me, stood up and walked over to the loveseat where he was stroking himself. She dropped to her knees and said "Come on, baby" before tilting her head back and opening her mouth. He stiffened and shot his load into her mouth and onto her face. When he was done, Dave fell back onto the loveseat and Tara stood up. She was breathing easier now but her cheeks were red and I could see the sweat on her body along with the cum that was covering her face and breasts.

"Thanks, boys,' she said before excusing herself to the bathroom.

"Wow, that was ..." I managed.

"Yeah," Dave said, "Thanks, man."

"Yeah," I replied.

A minute or so later, I heard the toilet flush and that snapped me back to reality a little. I told Dave I'd be right back and headed down the hall to the bathroom. Tara was coming out right as I got there; she'd cleaned herself off and stopped to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the favor. When we were done, she smiled and said, "Thank you" before heading back to the living room.

I spent a few minutes in the bathroom getting myself together as well as getting my bearings. Now that this was over, I wasn't sure where the rest of the night was going to go, nor was I sure what would happen the next time any of us were together. They weren't thoughts I wanted at the moment, but the adrenaline was wearing off, which is usually the time when reality sets in. I decided to think about it later, splashed some water on my face, and headed back to the living room where I found Tara and Dave making out; she was grinding her pussy across his dick, working him back to hardness. I took the opportunity to get dressed and sneak out.

We did see each other after that, but that night never came up and never happened again. Something I thought would happen did, which was that we began to see less of one another; several months later, I found myself in a serious relationship and the two of us moved away to pursue jobs in another city. Except for seeing their updates on social media, I lost touch with them.

My serious relationship would last for a few years, although it wouldn't turn into marriage. Dave and Tara split around the time we all turned 35, although I wouldn't see or speak to her again until our high school reunion. I intended to skip it, especially since most of my friends were not attending, but when I saw her name on the confirmed list, I decided to pony up the money and tolerate an uncomfortable weekend of staying at my parents' house.

We spotted one another pretty quickly, but because of the buzz of the night--mingling, socializing, dancing--we didn't really get a chance to sit down until a couple of hours had passed. By that time, the crowd was starting to thin and we'd found a table in the corner of the hotel ballroom where we could drink and talk.

She hadn't changed much. Her hair was shorter, cut to frame her face instead of going down her back, but her body still had every curve and she still had that confidence. We made small talk for a while but then got on the topic of our lives since we'd last seen one another. Naturally, I had to ask her about her split from Dave.

"I thought he would have told you all about that," she said.

I sipped my drink and shrugged. "We hung out a couple of times but all he ever said was that you wanted different things or something."

"Figures," she replied.

"So what did happen? If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't," she said, "Dave ... well, Dave never grew up. After that night together, we had some more fun, but then things just gradually slipped back into that old pattern. I tried my best to deal with it, but then one day I woke up, realized I was in my mid-thirties, and I was done."

"Yeah, I get that," I said. "I'm sorry, though."

"Don't be. I'm just glad I left him before we had kids, you know?"

"Yeah."

"It's been a few years. I'm doing good. So it's nothing to be sad about," she said before taking a drink.

"You seeing anyone?"

"No. You?" she asked. I shook my head. "What about ... what was her name ... Callie?"

"Oh, we were together for about three or four years but then it just, you know, fell apart. I liked living out there, though, so I stayed."

"That's cool," she said, "I mean, not about the breakup, just that you like living there."

"Yeah," I sighed, "but since then, a couple of relationships but nothing that really turned into anything."

Tara nodded and then finished her drink. I downed what was left of mine, then sat quietly for a moment as we both tried to figure out what to say next.

"So," I finally managed.

"So."

"You want another drink?"

"Uh ... I think I'm going to head out."

"Yeah, it looks like everyone's leaving anyway. I heard that a bunch of people were going to McDowell's, but I think I'm going to skip it."

"I've had enough high school for one night," she said. I laughed and stood up. "But you know, we can go somewhere if you'd like."

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

"I have a room upstairs," she said, flashing that look at me. I smiled back and stood up, then followed her out of the ballroom.

12