All Comments on 'The Favor'

by stwestcott

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Rw43Rw439 months ago

Well done with the story; it's realistic and sexy enough to be fulfilling, sad enough to be disappointing.

<>

It's tragic for a woman to expend her youth on a husband who has no intention of growing up, but is also too cowardly or dishonest to tell her so. By my count, Tara is probably 38 when this [fictional] relationship finally gets energized in that upstairs room; she is probably 40 by the time they work out the logistics of long-term, and 41 at the youngest before his decrepit sperm can fulfill their biological imperative. The first time. What hope for Siblings? And who wants to be parenting into their retirement years?

<>

So the [fictional] fact that two reasonably mature adults (according to our limited knowledge of them) probably won't produce the requisite 2.1 offspring, or even outproduce the perpetually adolescent Daves of the world, doesn't speak well of the future of our species.

<>

Ah, but Anonny gets angry when we talk about maturity and responsibility on a sex board...I wonder why that is....

stwestcottstwestcott9 months agoAuthor

Rw43, I really appreciate your comment. What’s interesting when writing these stories is how they go in certain directions. You start by obviously thinking about the sex, but then there’s all this stuff around it that coalesces. This one wound up being bittersweet in a way and I wound up liking that.

It’s odd to say this about fictional characters that I wrote, but I like to think that they wound up together after that night at the hotel. I’ll leave it up to the audience to picture how “energizing” that night was. ;).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A strange way to spice up a married life; then for it to have been a useless ends to a means.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Sexy, voluptuous, erotic. More realistic than many others here. Even the end was hopeful. Thanks for the tale.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack9 months ago

Realistic characters and interactions, hot sex, a hint of something more. What’s not to like? You may get dinged by the LW hotwife tax, but this should absolutely earn an H.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Left turn: the couple went to counseling and worked out some issues before and instead of a show for the husband. It wasn't LW, but they stayed together.

Good descriptions of the feelings (and the sex). Interesting ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. Kinda told a couple years of my life I went through.

AenigmaAenigma9 months ago

I really enjoyed the story, it was very believable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Time for a divorce and a new best friend.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It wasn't a great story, but had some potential. I liked that they hooked up at the end, but didn't care for where you ended it. Did they just fuck and forget or did they actually become a couple and maybe get married? I prefer a bit of a conclusion instead of just an open ending.

Also, it was an interesting take that having her cuckold him had basically no impact on their marriage. This may be a first where the main element of the story was a non-element in the story.

Overall, a bit disappointing and not worth the time to read it.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Too sad for me.

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

A sad story of people who don't know how to solve their problems and try a couple of things that don't work and then it all falls apart. Not badly written, but I didn't really like the premise. 3*

njlaurennjlauren9 months ago

Not a bad story at all, I agree with NTH that it is realistic. It sounds like the mc and Tara should have been married. While I question if screwing another guy would help a marriage,the concept at least rings true. My beef is the ending, a good story could come out of that, how two ppl who know each other so long yet never got out of the friend zone& have an awkward shared past,can slip into being a couple. It won't be easy, but a worthwhile story I think.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes, a very good story indeed. You have created very interesting and credible and relatable characters and takes them on an intriguing and touching journey, providing a very believable and compelling setting for vivid erotic description. I am both moved snd aroused - a perfect combination! Bravo and thank you.

ManoBlueManoBlue9 months ago

Nah man I wanted a more detailed epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

At least sad, maybe pathetic. As if sexual dysfunction within a marriage can be solved by sexual function outside the marriage. Just another shallow tepid distant relationship failing due to lack of interest. Maybe these leftovers will be fuck buddies for a while, why not? They both have Nothing to lose. Misery loves company. Lets hope they don't pollute the gene pool and just keep their dysfunction and their inadequacies between themselves, and the grave.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Agree with others, where's the finish for them? 4.3*

green117green1179 months ago
well...

My feel on this one is that all of the protagonists were kinda immature.

The get together years later didn't clarify if they had changed.

Good story - I'd be interested in checking out your next.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The large handful of people I knew that have tried this was alway a problem. The few couples that stayed together were married with kids but both fucking others whenever they wanted. Many times it’s the hubby who steers them in that direction but the wife who drifts to another away from the marriage.. one guy got his wife into it and everywhere they went had her going from a girl with maybe three partners her whole life to being dped by two black guys that joked she was gonna pay for ancestry that may have been slaves. He preferred the hard deeper rough pound watching her . Once he had a black dude he met in the gym who was hung abnormal as he put it . The guy jumped at the chance and from ten pm until after breakfast the next day on two viagras totally destroyed her. She couldn’t even walk right her ass was was repeatedly stretched open . He sat naked at the table , made her make him and hubby food and had her slowly lick his cock and balls from under the table as they ate while he talked shit to hubby about the fucking he gave her. He them grabbed her hair and walked her around the house like a dog . He slid in her a few strokes in every room then stopped in the hall pushed her face to the floor and pounded fast and deep when he was gonna shoot he forced her flat face to the floor and came on face and floor then had her lick it up . He said after that whole morning he felt bad for his wife even though the fucking was good except the first couple anal tuckings. He treated her like shit while he dominated her and was mean verbally. He did say when leaving it was fun and all the shit talking was all part of the show. They never repeated with him but before the year was up she became close to another guy who’s wife pushed him to by part of the lifestyle as well . They first clicked sexually then supposedly meeting outside of the fuck parties for lunch , dinner etc. When her hubby went on a four day trip she went with the guy to hotel and they both decided to leave the spouses , divorce then marriage which they did. . Don’t know if they are still together but heard they had a few kids . Hubby who I knew went down a bad path

stwestcottstwestcott9 months agoAuthor

I want to say that I appreciate all the comments.

I may write a sequel/continuation of this story and when I do, I will post about it here.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

It was a really good story, but needed a detailed epilogue to make it worth 5* so I have 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstwestcott@stwestcott
Finding a way to indulge in some fantasies while scratching a particular creative itch. 8/2/23: New story out! Still have a few more ideas, but they are taking their time to get where I want them to be. As always, I appreciate all the comments!