Sister’s Secret Pregnancy

Story Info
A pregnant little sister takes shelter with her brother.
14.8k words
4.7
41.4k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Misterlzr
Misterlzr
180 Followers

A note to the reader: I usually don't write such long stories, but this one just kept flowing out of me and I really hope you enjoy. I broke it into chapters to help you all get through it at your own pace. I hope you enjoy!

------------

Chapter 1 - "Ding, Dong"

------------

I reached behind my wife's ass as she bounced up and down on my cock, and gently pressed my middle finger into her asshole.

"Oh fuck big brother!" she said.

Some important context for you: A few years back, my wife caught me with my dick in my hand, masturbating to incest porn. To my unbeliveable delight, instead of leaving me for being a pervert, she decided to embrace this fantasy and live out the brother/sister roleplay in our marital bed. It turned out, she was always pretty intrigued by the taboo nature of incest and thought it was pretty hot to pretend to be my little sister...pretty cool wife if you asked me.

She kept riding me, her pussy sliding up and down my shaft, gripping me firmly and sucking on all the right spots. I loved cowgirl with her. Having her breasts in reach of my hands, her perky little nipples right in front of me for a quick pinch or suck, and the sight of her perfectly shaved pussy and tight lips getting railed by my cock was about to send me over the edge.

*Ding dong*

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked, frustrated to be interrupted. "Are we expecting company?"

"Not that I know of" Meagan replied.

"Fuck them, they'll leave" I said as I continued to pound my beautiful wife.

I started jackhammering her from below, slamming my cock into her quickly, reaching my climax. I exploded, my hot cum shooting out of me in five or six large spurts.

"Oh my god, I can feel you cumming in me" Meagan said, as she leaned back with her hands in her hair.

I was in heaven. Before I could catch my breath, she climbed off of me and scooted up to my face, throwing her cum-filled pussy unto my mouth.

"My turn" she said. "Lick your sexy little sister's pussy!"

My wife had a pretty unbelievable ability to cum from clitoral stimulation. She'd cum a dozen times when we would fuck, and she always wanted to end on one more. I started licking and sucking her clit aggressively, the way she liked it at this point. She liked when I start gentle, but by the end, she wants it hard and fast. Her pussy tasted delicious and I was just starting to feel and taste my cum making its way back out her hole. I latched onto her clit and sucked it. She began to shake, and I knew exactly what that meant. She came, and her whole body shook on top of me. She moaned, loudly. I caught my breath through my nose while she caught her breath, still sitting on my face, cum dripping down my cheek and chin.

*Ding dong* - it rang again.

"Jesus Christ!" I said, and moved my wife off my face. I climed out of bed, through on my shorts and tee shirt, wiped off my chin and made my way to the door.

"Don't you move" I told Meagan. "Mom and dad put me in charge, and I've got more cock for you to take care of in a moment" I said, playfully.

I scurried down the stairs towards the front door and when I opened it, I couldn't believe what I saw.

------------

Chapter 2 - "Casey's here...with quite the surprise"

------------

In the doorway stood my yougest sister, Casey. Casey was the youngest of 4. I was the oldest, and the only boy. I was 28 at the time, Linda was 26, Jessie was 22, and Casey (who was sort of the "oops" baby) was almost 19. We didn't really grow up together, me being a decade older than her, but she always looked up to me and I was always there for her. Only this time, I was going to need to be there for her in a really big way...

There Casey stood, two suitcases by her feet, with a very large (and very pregnant!) belly...

"Casey!" I exclaimed, not expecting to see her. And really not expecting my sister (who I had no idea was pregnant!) to be pregnant and about to burst! "What is going on?? How...!?"

I didn't have the words to respond.

"Hey Austin..." she said, sheepishly. "I need your help..."

"Come in, come in!" I ushered her off my stoop.

I grabbed her bags and closed the door behind her.

"Who was it babe?! Get back in here with that hard cock!" Meagan shouted from upstairs.

"Oh my god..." I said quietly to Casey. "Sorry Case...sort of bad timing this afternoon...."

"Babe, it's Casey!" I shouted up the stairs. "She's here..."

All we could hear was a faint and very embarrassed "Oh my god" and some quick shuffling upstairs.

"I'm so sorry Austin. I know I shouldn't have just barged in on your life like this. I should have called." She began to get teary eyed.

"No no no!" I jumped in, giving her a big hug. "I'm so happy you're here. You're not barging in on anyone. You're always welcome here."

I sat her down on the couch.

"Case, what happened...? How could you not tell me you were pregnant? When are you due?!?"

"I'm sorry Austin. I didn't tell anyone. I just didn't know how to. I'm due in a month."

Quick and reckless steps came thundering down the stairs with a "Oh my god Casey, I'm so sorry! I'm absolutely mortified" from my wife, until she got to the living room and saw Casey sitting there, pregnant and crying.

"Casey! What...!?" seems like we both really didn't know what to say. She walked over and hugged Casey. The two of them always got along so well. It was a long, sister-in-law loving hug. I always appreciated my wife's keen ability to make someone feel better just with a hug.

"What happened Case?" I said.

"It was an accident..." she whimpered. "Some random guy in school. It happened in first month of being there. Just a drunken mistake with some guy I thought was cute. I fucked up Austin... I fucked up real bad!" she broke down.

Casey just started college at Michigan. We all went to Michigan, as did our parents, and Casey was the last of a long line to go to the school. She was so excited to go there and follow in the footsteps of her siblings and her family. She started last fall, and I hadn't seen her since. I did Christmas with Meagan's family and only kept in touch with Casey over the phone from time to time. She never seemed like anything was wrong, but I suppose I should have been a better brother and made more of an effort to check in on her.

"I thought about getting rid of it, believe me" she sobbed, "but I just couldn't. I couldn't live with myself."

We come from a pretty religious family, and while none of us are particularly political, it didn't shock me that abortion would be off the table for Casey. I don't know if our parents would ever forgive one of us for that.

"It's going to be ok, Case" I said, rubbing her back, trying to console her. "We're here for you. We're all here for you."

"I can't tell mom and dad" she continued. "They'll kill me! They're going to be so disappointed with me. What do I do?"

"Casey, your parents love you" Meagan chimed in. "This will be a new hurdle to deal with, but they'll always be beside you. You know that."

"Meagan's right Case. You just have to rip this bandaid off. But you can't hide it from them! Not anymore." I said.

She sat there crying while my wife and I consoled her. I couldn't believe what was happening. Casey was such a sweet girl. I would have never seen her as the type to sleep with some random guy in college. That was so out of character. But at this point, there wasn't much use in grilling her on her bad behavior. Now, all she needed, was the support of her family.

"Casey, look at me" Meagan said, putting my sister's wet cheeks in her hands. "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" she asked with a smile.

Her sobs dampened, she paused and said, "It's a girl."

Meagan's eyes got teary as well as she said, "How wonderful is that Casey? You're going to have a beautiful little girl! What a blessing."

Meagan had an incredible ability to see the best in a situation. She made Casey smile, ever so faintly, and I appreciated her so much for that.

"Can I stay with you guys for a while?" she asked.

"You can stay with us as long as you need." Meagan said. "Austin, why don't you go take her bags and set up the guest room and Casey, why don't you and I make some green tea and have some girl time."

I took her things and made my way upstairs. We had an extra bedroom right next to ours, with its own bathroom and plenty of space. I put some new sheets on the bed and unpacked Casey's things into the dresser.

After that, I was instructed to go out and get some groceries for dinner and the rest of the week. I was happy to be there for Casey, but Meagan clearly keyed in her needing this to be handled by a woman. I wasn't one to get in the way of my wife when she's on a mission, so I head out to run errands while she got the scoop on what happened with Casey and made her feel at home.

That night, I made a big feast to welcome Casey to our home and celebrate our reunion. We ate and shared stories, we laughed and Casey told us all about her classes and how school was going. It was clearly difficult going from being a hot, popular freshman girl in college to becoming the pregnant girl in her class, but she was honestly doing a good job in making the best of it. The real stress she was having was how to tell mom and dad, a task I was not envious of.

"How do you think they'll react?" Casey asked, poking a wound.

"Look sis," I said. "It's going to be a hard adjustment for everyone, there's no doubt about that. And yes, dad is going to be unhappy initially. But I promise you, Meagan and I will be right next to you when you tell them, and once the shock of it all wears off, mom and dad are going to support you in every way you need them to, and they are going to be amazing grandparents for your little girl. This is the hard part, but this is just temporary."

"Do you think you want Mike involved in this at all?" Meagan asked.

Mike just have been the guy that knocked my sister up - information Meagan must have gotten while I was out shopping.

"No. He's an idiot, and a jerk. He didn't even go with me to my first doctor's appointment. He's a mistake, not a father."

I could see the pain in my sister's eyes at that fact. Having to raise a baby on her own was going to be hard for her, but I believed in her. After a while of catching up, Casey got up from the table.

"I really appreciate you guys taking me in. Thank you so much for being so amazing about all this. I'm really sorry I didn't call, but I'm so glad I came. I'm going to go take a bath and head to bed if that's alright."

"Of course sis, whatever you need." I said, as she headed upstairs.

It was a wild day. I was heartbroken for Casey. Her whole life was about to change, and way too early. She was supposed to be joining sororities and going to Michigan football games and dating boys and finding possible future husbands. She wasn't supposed to be alone in the world, pregnant, with a future now handcuffed with a new level of responsibility. Meagan could see the hurt in my heart, go figure, got up and gave me a big hug and long kiss.

"You're a wonderful brother" she said. "I'm proud of you."

"I just don't know how she's going to do this. She's just a kid." I noted.

"She's stronger than you think. I'll clean up, you go rest and I'll be up soon."

"Thank you babe, for everything." I said, and made my way upstairs.

As I passed Casey's room on my way to mine, the door was about half way open and I happened to catch Casey out of the corner of my eye. She didn't notice me, but the sight of her stopped me in my tracks. She was standing with her back to me, in front of the full length mirror, completely naked. I could hear the bath water running in the bathroom, and she was just standing there looking at herself, rubbing her swollen, pregnant belly. Her breasts must have doubled in size. They were massive, and her areolas were dark and wide - easily 4 or 5 inches wide. She had a massive bush that clearly hadn't been groomed since her belly got so big and obviously became a non-priority. She was absolutely stunning. I'd never seen a pregnant woman naked in person before, and the sight of it started firing off all the craziest wires in my head. I was turned on...badly. I always thought Casey was cute, and honestly, she was objectively very attractive. But in this moment, watching her admire her full womanly shape in the mirror, sent blood rushing full speed to my penis. She turned to head into the bathroom and I made my way to my room.

I laid in bed, completely distracted from everything else that was going on. All I could think about was putting my hands all over my little sister's pregnant body. What would her swollen breasts feel like against my face? What would it feel like to have her straddling me with her big belly, bouncing up and down on me? Would it tickle my cheeks to lower my face into her hairy mound? Holy shit...what was going on? I was always into incest porn, and admittedly, I had fantasized about having sex with Linda when we were growing up, but the incest fantasy had really just been a taboo fantasy that wasn't really grounded in any real interest to fuck my family. But here I was, fully emersed in the daydream of making love to my youngest sister. Clearly her pregnant form ignited something in me, a fetish I hadn't known I had until just now. And the mixture of the pregnant body with my naked sister sent me over the edge.

I laid there, and gently rubbed my throbbing cock, my head laid back and eyes closed.

"Wow, all this family drama turning you on?" Meagan had walked into the room without me even noticing.

I jumped and throw my cock back in my shorts.

"Ah! Sorry! No." I laughed. "I wasn't....I just..."

"You just couldn't get round two out of your head from earlier, huh?" she asked, saving me.

"Couldn't if I tried" I recovered, grabbing Meagan's hand and pulling her onto the bed.

I pulled her tanktop over her head and slipped her out of her little booty shorts. She hopped on top of me, pulled my cock back out from my shorts, and lowered herself on top of me.

"Oh fuck big brother" she said, a little too loudly.

"Babe!" I said, shushing her. "Casey will hear! Are you crazy?"

"Shut the hell up and fuck your horny little sister" she said, rolling off of me and onto her back, spreading her legs and inviting me inside.

"Fuck it" I thought, and thrust myself back into my wife. I pounded her wet pussy while I tickled her clit with my thumb. Before long, she was convulsing again and having an orgasm.

"FUCK AUSTIN!" She yelled. "You make your little sister cum so fucking good!"

I put my hand over her mouth, equal parts laughing and astounded!

"Oh my god Meagan! There's literally no chance Casey did not hear that!" I laughed.

We continued, but I had to muffle Meagan's naughty dialog with my hand for the remainder of our little fun together. I filled her up with another massive load, and collapsed beside her. I don't even remember falling asleep, but I passed out fast after that.

------------

Chapter 3 - "Casey's Massage"

------------

The next day, Meagan had to head out of town for a weekend bachelorette party. She apologized to Casey for having to leave her stranded so soon, but told her she'd be back Sunday night and the two of them would have a girls night together. I work as a masseur and run my own business out of my downstairs studio, so I would be able to be home with Casey.

I made her some breakfast and squeezed her some fresh orange juice. She sat at the counter, watching me work for her, wearing this knit maternity jumpsuit that pretty much just covered her crotch to her tits, but not much more. It was cute, but more, it was hot. I could almost see the outline of her enlarged areolas, and I could definitely see the outline of her nipples covered by this light material. I had just realized a newfound attraction to the pregnant form, and my cute little sister in this form-fitting outfit was not helping.

She ate her breakfast while I stood across the counter enjoying my coffee. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you for breakfast" she said.

"Of course love" I replied.

"So you're done with freshman year? What do you want to do before now and when the baby comes? Do you have any dreams for your little shortened summer break?" I said, somewhat sarcastically.

"Well I don't know. Honestly, it would be amazing to just do nothing. Finals were so hard, especially trying to study and deal with doctors appointments and all the body pains I've been having. I really just want to relax, binge watch reality tv and spend time with you and Meagan."

"Well that's easy enough" I laughed. "Look, I know it might be strange having your brother be your masseur, but I have had a couple pregnant clients in the past and I'd be happy to give you as many sessions as you'd need."

"Oh my god, would you seriously?" she asked, giddy with excitement. "I would LOVE that! You have no idea! Everything hurts. My feet kill me constantly. My thighs ache. My lower back burns, like, all day. And my shoulders are carrying it all and it's hell. Ugh...you have no idea."

"Well my first client isn't until noon, so I've got a few hours to spare this morning if you'd like."

"Ah!" she squeaked. "I could just kiss you!"

She got up, scurried over to me, grabbed my face ad laid a big kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said. "Where do I go?"

"Just to the studio door by the front door. Make yourself comfortable and I'll be in there in a minute. Most my clients are naked for their massages, so there's robes on the wall and towels on the shelf if you'd like. Or you can just get under the sheet on the table. But honestly, you can leave your clothes on."

"Are you kidding? I've always wanted a professional massage from my masseur big brother! I'm doing it right!"

She scampered off to the studio and I stood there thinking to myself, "What did I just get myself into?"

After a few minutes, I knocked on the studio door. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready!" she said.

I walked in to my studio, set to the perfect tempurature and playing soothing music, and saw Casey laying on her back on my massage table, with a sheet pulled up just past her breasts. I turned on my aromatherapy diffuser with my favorite essential oils and heated up some of my oils for her.

"So you can't lay on your belly, so go ahead and lay on your side and we can get started" I told her.

She got comfortable on her side, and I grabbed a thin towel that I would use to cover my client's chests, as the sheet would need to come down for the massage.

"I'm going to pull the sheet down, so let me lay this over your chest so you're more comfortable."

"Oh don't worry about me Austin, I know you're a professional. It's not weird. You don't need to give me that."

"It's totally up to you. Whatever makes you more comfortable."

She declined the towel, which now left me with my sister, nude in front of me again, on her side with her large breasts laying down beside her. I couldn't help but steal a glance at them again, and I felt a twitch in my cock.

I tried to ignore it by focusing on the massage. I began with her back and rubbed hot oil and massaged her muscles, making sure to be gentle with her but also hit the right spots. I glided my hands across her skin, moving to her shoulder and arm. I made sure to not ignore her upper chest when I got to her shoulder, and gently massaged her above her collar bone.

"That feels amazing" she moaned gently.

I finished with that side, and had her shift to her other side to even out her back and shoulder massage. Once I had completed her back, I had her lay on her back while I worked on her arms some more, and moved to her hands. After massaging her hands, I moved behind her and massaged her neck from under her head laying on the table.

Misterlzr
Misterlzr
180 Followers