The Favour Returned to Carey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes Brad come on my tits," I moaned as my fingers found my clit, "cum on my big soft tits."

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Yes cum for me Brad, cum on me."

"I am, I'm cumming on both yours and Carey's tits Mandy."

And then the stream of sticky, acrid whiteness shot out of his cock and splattered all over my breasts and nipples. There was so much of it. It was everywhere. He leaned further forward rubbing the bulbous tip of his cock into the mess sending me completely over the top.

"Why don't you bring Brad up to the cottage for a weekend?" Carey had asked a couple of weeks ago,

It was actually a fairly strange experience sitting at dinner with three other people all of whom I'd had sex with. Brad and I had arrived on the Friday evening around eight and Carey had cooked a nice, light meal that we'd just finished. We had a few drinks and chatted a lot. Conversation was easy and we all got on well.

"You know the more I see him the more I like him," Carey said when we were in the kitchen washing up.

"Well I know he likes you as well C."

"How, you been talking about me?"

"Well of course, remember we have few friends as a couple, well actually we only have you two."

"Oh no others, none of his?"

"He keeps asking me to go out with some of his friends but for Christ's sake they're all in the mid twenties, I can't do that."

"You could Mandy, forget the age difference and anyway you can easily pass for twenty eight luv."

"Oh yeah in the darkness maybe."

We laughed as we cleared up talking of a number of things but with the conversation coming back several times to Brad.

"So not too much noise in bed tonight young lady," she smiled as we just about finished. "If I hear you moaning too loudly I'll be jealous."

Brad and I were very quiet as we made gentle, easy love that night. And we only did it once which was something of a rarity.

"Must be the Norfolk air," I smiled cuddling up to him as we drifted off to sleep with me feeling very at peace with everything. I was actually sleeping with my boy friend, and that word didn't come easily to me, we were with our friends and we had a nice weekend ahead of us. It was also quite a rarity for us to spend the entire night together and that in itself was a wonderful bonus. It was such a delicious feeling to slide off to sleep sexually satisfied laying in his arms my breasts against his firm youthful chest.

We had a great day on the Saturday. We drove to one of the local Broads and took a boat trip all round it seeing the beautiful countryside and amazing wild life and plants and flowers. We had a snack in a little cottagey restaurant, well café really, overlooking another Broad and then drove to a small town and looked round the antique shops before going back to their cottage to get ready for dinner. As we were going to a restaurant in the next village we cabbed it both ways having a superb and fairly boozy dinner in a really nice restaurant.

"Well that really was a great day, thanks to both of you," Brad said lifting his brandy in a toast when we were back at the cottage around ten that evening.

We were lounged around in the surprisingly large main room in the cottage with Brad and Carey on one sofa and Mike and me opposite them on another.

"You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it Brad," Mike replied.

"It has been good hasn't it?" Carey chimed in, "it's almost as if I've had the toy boy. Have you noticed how we seemed to sit not next to our partners nearly all day?"

"So we have," I remarked thinking of the time on the boat, in the car and at both restaurants.

"Yes even one of the passengers on the boat said to me about my partner, looking at Mandy, moving so they could get by," Mike offered.

"Well, and now," Brad said indicating with his hands how we were sitting together.

"Gave me quite a thrill I can tell you in the restaurant," Carey said adding, "all the people thinking I was with a virile, young man instead of my old fogy."

"Hey not so much of the fogy if you don't mind," Mike said making us all laugh.

"It's nice to have such friends," I said a little childishly really but I did really mean that as I went on, "don't you think Brad?"

"Yes very nice indeed," he replied.

"And it is for us as well to have two love birds with us isn't Mike?"

"Sure is."

"I wonder how it happened?" Carey asked presumably posing the questions at all of us?

"How what happened?" Brad asked.

"That we paired off as we did."

"No idea," Brad replied, "I'm a physio not a psycho, you know."

"Maybe, "Carey started a little hesitantly as she lowered her eyes, "there's some form of subliminal message in it?"

"Such as what?" Mike asked.

"Well I'm not sure but possibly that we should continue it for a while longer."

I looked at my friend wondering just what the hell she was on about. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Longer?" Mike said. "We'll be off to bed soon."

Carey lifted her eyes up and, scanning round the room catching each of our gazes in turn, she smiled, as she let her silent message gradually sink in.

"What?" I couldn't help saying fairly sharply a little annoyed and very surprised at what my friend was implying or, what I thought she was.

"How do you mean?" I heard Brad ask.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell," Carey continued stretching the word out meaningfully, "seeing how we get on so well with our non partners I thought well, er, you know."

"You mean stay with them for the night?" Mike interjected.

"Just an idea, love," Carey said softly.

I noticed that where she was sitting with her feet drawn up under her bottom, her hip was pressing quite firmly against Brad's legs and he certainly hadn't done anything about it. I also realised that I was lounging back on the sofa my skirt well up my legs with my hand unconsciously resting on Mike's leg. His arm was draped along the back of the sofa his fingers dangling down brushing against my shoulder. None of this had seemed unnatural just friendly and, well, nice I suppose, that is until Carey's bombshell.

"D'you mean this Carey?" Brad asked looking at me.

"Why would you like me to?" she replied looking from Brad to me and back again.

"Jeez, strewth, I dunno. I've never thought about it. You guys done this before?"

"Actually yes we have," Mike said making me feel a little disappointed for I'd sort of thought that what the three of us had done was as new to them as it had been to me. He went on. "Not often, in fact very rarely." He paused looking from Brad to me and then went on as he took a deep drag on the big cigar he smoked each evening. "And then only with close and special friends as we think you both are."

As he said that he let his hand fall more obviously onto my shoulder and said. "And Mandy you know you're very close and special to us don't you?"

I turned and smiled at him in agreement not knowing what to say and wondering whether he would say anything in front of Brad about the three of us making love.

"Wow, bloody hell you Brits aren't as stuffy as we sometimes think are you?" Brad blurted out.

I saw Carey's fingers rest lightly on his wrist as she looked right into his eyes and said softly. "No we have hidden depths you know Brad."

I was actually feeling a little left out of things as the three of them discussed this quite outrageous but nevertheless strangely exciting idea. I did though also feel that my views on it were kind of being ignored and that Mike and Carey seemed to be taking my agreement somewhat for granted.

Rather haughtily I said. "Well some of us do I suppose."

"Look there's no pressure Mandy," Mike said quietly his hand brushing along my shoulder, "if you're not up for it that's fine, we'll understand."

I looked at Brad enquiringly and he raised his eyebrows.

"What do you think Brad?" I asked.

"Oh shit Mands don't lay it all on me. You know what I'm like."

I couldn't help laughing. "Yes I do so Carey you'd better get your knickers off now."

They all laughed.

"So is that a yes Mandy?" Mike asked.

I again looked at Brad and this time I raised my eyebrows asking his view. I wasn't in the least surprised to see him smile and slowly nod.

"Well as Brad seems keen I suppose it is then," I said in almost a whisper amazing myself at how coolly I was agreeing to partner swapping.

"Great, that's fantastic," Mike gushed.

Carey looked at me with a really loving and sincere look on her face as she said softly directly to me. "Are you sure luv? Are you sure you'll be comfortable with this?"

I smiled and nodded that I was.

Mike asked, "you ok with it Brad?"

"Sure, yes of course if everyone else is in then I'm in for certain," he replied, beaming his big smile at Carey and placing his arm around her shoulders

"Just one rule mate," Mike said.

"What's that?"

"We all stay in the same room all the time. You cool with that Brad, Mandy?"

We looked at each other and we both nodded my heart starting to pound a little at the thought that might mean that Carey and would do something. I also found the prospect of Brad watching me have sex with Mike oddly exciting. But not as exciting as I found the thought of seeing my best friend screwing my lover.

My feelings and my reasons for the excitement that started to rush through me were all confused as Brad stood up and walked over to me. Bending down he put his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes he whispered.

"Are you absolutely Ok with this luv?"

"Yes, yes I think so. Are you?"

"Well yes I am, of course but only if you are."

"No I'm OK Brad, I'm fine."

Just before he kissed me he said. "Thanks Mandy."

Brad walked back to where Carey was sitting with her feet still tucked under her bottom. She looked absolutely gorgeous and, I have to say, aroused and so available as well. Her skirt had ridden right up her slim, tanned legs so that she was almost, but not quite, flashing her panties. The way she was slightly leaning forward meant that the buttoned up blouse was gaping away from her and through its thin, silky material I could see the twin indentations of her nipples. Her blonde hair was falling down onto her shoulders and her big eyes flitted from Brad, to me and then to her husband. As Brad sat beside her she looked at him her full lips opening in anticipation, I assumed, of him kissing her.

Mike put his fingers around my chin and turned my face towards him.

"I'm ever so pleased Mandy," he whispered as his face moved towards mine.

Just as he kissed me I saw out of the corner of my eye that Brad and Carey were also kissing. At first that disturbed me a little. I was sort of jealous, I suppose, but that really was ridiculous for as I felt that rise in me so Mike was kissing me.

As well as feeling that tinge of jealousy I also experienced a range of other emotions as Mike's and my lips ground together in an easy and surprisingly deep kiss.

Being in a room with three people to whom I'd previously made love several times was a strange feeling. Knowing Mike's and Carey's bodies almost as well as I knew Brad's was odd. I'd never been in such a situation and the idea of seeing each of those in such close up naturally aroused me. That feeling was added to by the thought that soon I would see my best friend and my current lover naked and making love to each other. I also felt an amazing closeness to all of them. This didn't seem to me to be at all sordid or deviant. We weren't about to do anything wrong or perverse for there was such a bond between, on the one hand, Mike, Carey and me and on the other, between Brad and me, that this seemed a logical coming together of the two groupings. That my friend had been so loving and considerate to me to lend me her husband on several occasions made her wanting to borrow my lover such a natural thing for me to accept and to so readily and willingly provide.

Yes I did also feel a little put out at learning that my friends had done this sort of thing before. But I quickly accepted that if they had such sophisticated tastes as to be able to do with me what they'd done several times then it was inevitable they would have been involved in liaisons such as this before.

I was as well experiencing terrific anticipation. As my arms went round Mike's neck and as we continued to kiss enthusiastically I wasn't sure, though, just what I was expecting to happen so perhaps most of that feeling was to do with not knowing just what we'd do. And for some reason that made me tingle with expectancy.

We were all pleasantly mellow from the wine in the restaurant and the brandies we'd sipped since we'd been back and that had loosened certainly my and, I suspected, the others inhibitions as well. So it didn't take long for Mike's and my embrace to become closer and more passionate. I felt his hands on my breasts and on my hips and tummy. I ran mine over his chest and into his shirt. My top came undone and his fingers slid into my bra. His shirt was undone and I pulled it out of his trousers.

As we fondled and slowly started to undress each other so I would occasionally look across the few metres to where Brad and Carey were lying on their sofa. As I did so I'd catch one of their gazes as they looked at Mike and me. This seemed to be an important feature of what we were doing. It wasn't just the lovemaking with our partner that was the turn on it was two other aspects as well.

To have onlookers as I was undressed and made love to seemed to add considerably to the feelings of anticipation and arousal. And this was compounded by being able to watch what the others were doing. So the combination of the exhibitionism with the voyeurism created a pretty heady cocktail to pile on top of the excitement I was gaining from Mike.

Mike was quicker with me this time than he had been on the previous occasions. Perhaps more confident having undressed me before, possibly reacting to this situation or maybe he was just very eager. I didn't know nor care really for as my top came off I saw that Brad had undone Carey's and, as I'd suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra. Our eyes met as our partners starting caressing and then using their mouth on our breasts. Seeing Carey's small boobs with the prominent nipples that were strikingly erect being sucked and licked by my lover was a sensational view and it made me want mine to be in Mike's mouth so that Carey and Brad could see that.

It didn't take long for Mike's hands to start fumbling with my bra clasp, a task that so few men seem able to cope adequately with. I leaned forward and put my hands round my back and did it for him noting how Carey watched my full breasts burst free from their restraint. For some time, as good lovers do, both men concentrated on the pairs of boobs before them and my body delighted in the lovely feelings going through it from Mike's hands and mouth on my nipples. My mind also revelled in seeing Brad suck, in the greedy way I knew so well, on Carey's engorged buds, on seeing her look at me and watching Brad glance up and see what Mike was doing.

There was little or no talking. Apart from the beautiful string concerto music oozing from the stereo, the rustle of clothing, the occasional sharp intake of breath and the frequent low moans and gasps there was no other sound. It was as if the closeness and the intimacy prevented the talk that lovers often indulge in and that just added to the very heavily charged erotic atmosphere.

"Oh my God," did though break the silence causing Mike and me to look across at the others.

Brad had pushed Carey's skirt up so that it was bunched around her waist and at first I thought that his hand that was on her panty covered mound had caused her to use that expression. But on closer examination, which was just about possible in the very dim light, I saw that her hand was in Brad's trousers and her fingers were around his erection. I knew that it would be the extreme hardness and the size that would have caused her to say that for my feelings had been the same the first time I'd felt and seen him. Brad is remarkably well endowed.

"Oh Mandy," Carey muttered looking over as Brad did as well so that the four of us were staring at each other. "You didn't tell me about this did you? Eat your heart out Mike," she added smiling at her husband jokingly as she pushed Brad's trousers and boxers down.

He was of course stunningly erect and in the half light it looked even bigger than the eight inches he claims.

"I'm leaving you right away lover," she said jokingly looking at Mike as her hand ran up and down Brad's length.

Carey has that knack of saying the appropriate things at the right time and this little exchange lightened the atmosphere sufficiently so that all of us lost any minor inhibitions we may still have had.

Mike and I smiled at each other not saying anything but continuing to cast glances at our partners as he slid my skirt off and I helped him with his trousers. Both Carey and Brad were by now naked I could see and it seemed to become important to Mike and me to be in the same state. My panties and his boxers came off at almost the same time so that the four of us were now all nude.

The combination of me being naked and of having Mike's bared body in my arms and against me as Carey and Brad looked at us with seeing the pair of them equally undressed was such a turn on. It seemed to affect all of us for as much as we looked at the one we were making love to we also continually peered across the room at the others.

To have Mike lay on top of me squashing my breasts and positioning himself between my legs as Brad looked at that scene was fantastic. To see my best friend under the naked body of my lover his gorgeously pert arse moving as he pressed his cock against her stomach and mound was an amazing sight.

To feel my best friend's husband nuzzle the tip of his erection against my lips as I opened my legs to accommodate him in the knowledge that both my best friend and my lover would be watching was an incredible sensation. As was hearing the deep sigh from Carey and the familiar grunt from Brad that indicated that he was in here. I saw her legs wrap around him and caught her eye as Mike surged up me. We smiled and Carey mouthed silently.

"OK?"

I nodded as simultaneously Mike and Brad fucked Carey and me.

Neither were particularly long or noisy fucks. It wasn't a time for stretched out, languid lovemaking. No what the wonderful scene needed was quick raw sex for all of us. We all seemed to feel that and it wasn't long before Mike was ramming himself in and out of me as energetically as Brad was Carey.

It was unthinkable that I would last long in such a situation. The amazing events of the evening so far meant that my arousal was already at such a height that holding out against the impending orgasm was impossible. It must have been the same for Carey as it was for the men.

So with a series of.

"Oh my Gods."

"Yes, yes, yes," and "I'm cumming I'm cumming," from all of us we had the most amazing mutual four way orgasm that left each of us limp and temporarily sated.

The boys went off to separate bathrooms to clean up and I went to our room to get something to put on.

"Was it Ok darling?" Brad asked as he walked out of the bathroom naked.

"Yes fine," I replied looking at his gorgeous body and realising that I was far from sexually satisfied,

"And for you, did Carey fulfil your fantasy about her?" I asked as I slipped a tee-shirt dress over my head. I didn't bother with underwear for I assumed that we'd either carry on the four of us or Brad and I would go to bed. It then hit me that I might be sleeping with Mike that night or I realised, as my heart started to beat faster all four of us might share a bed.

"It was absolutely bloody amazing, you Brits certainly know how to let your hair down don't you?"