The Favourite Daughter-In-Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah serves her husband and father-in-law before dinner.
2.3k words
4.43
41k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no_nobody
no_nobody
72 Followers

Sarah arched her back and let out a muffled squeal as she failed to contain her moan of pleasure, her soft white porcelain cheeks pressed down into the cold glass of the coffee table, the gentle clink of the steel buckle on the new collar around her throat against the glass with every spasm of her body, the pinch of her husband's fingers squeezing between her D cup breasts and the tabletop to tease her sensitive pink nipples, the cool air on her naked back and the curves of her bare ass making her so painfully aware of how exposed she was here in the middle of the living-room on this sunny afternoon, but all of those things paled into insignificance to the sensation of his fingers.

Behind her, spreading and exploring her for the first time with a confidence that had shocked her, Sarah's father-in-law Phil was driving her toward orgasm like a runaway train, his thick, rough digits twisting and curling inside her sex as if his son wasn't kneeling beside him and his wife wasn't preparing dinner innocently on the opposite side of the kitchen counter a dozen feet in front of his whimpering naked daughter-in-law.

It had started as a game of Truth or Dare, some light hearted family fun before the afternoon football game, and Sarah had been surprised that her lovely mother-in-law Gwen had not only been ok with the choice of game, but had seemingly encouraged Sarah, Phil and Chris to do anything they wanted without hurting one another during the game, only to drop the final dare on her daughter-in-law... To take the flirting to the next level and confront Chris and his father with just how far they wanted to take things.

Right now, none of that was in Sarah's mind. Any reservations she had previously carried, any personal history or hang-ups, any sexual preferences or limits, any self-consciousness or doubt, gone. In under half an hour her husband and his father had got her to agree to their commands, to let them collar her, to serve them, and more than that, her body had responded to the challenge in full, stripping herself in front of them, kneeling for them and bringing each of them nearly to climax one after the other with the most skill and enthusiasm her soft hands and wet mouth had ever performed for a cock, let alone two at once.

Chris was by far the taller of the two, only a few years older than his wife and nearly as fair skinned as she was, while his father, Phil, was a shorter and far more heavyset older man, twice Sarah's age and showing all of his 65-odd years in the crevasses and crags of his tanned and weather-beaten features. Phil's hair was dark and shot with grey, where Chris was blonde like Sarah and his mother Gwen, and even in the throes of her over-stimulation, Sarah's body registered the contrast between their fingers and their touch as well, with Chris' longer and more nimble fingers tweaking, rubbing and pinching her nipples with the practiced skill and familiar patterns of their decade of love-making, while his father's broad rough hands practically filled her from behind, taking full control of not only her throbbing wet pussy, but her mind and body as the latest thrust of his hand elicited another whimper from her.

Sarah's hand reached out clumsily beside her, her teeth biting into her soft bottom lip and her eyes screwed tightly shut as her fingers wrapped desperately around the long thickness of her husband's erect cock, trembling and shaking with every stroke as she urgently tried to jerk him off while her thighs quivered and stomach clenched in response to the building waves of climax driven by the older fingers of her father-in-law deep within her.

"God yes, I love you so fucking much" Chris said in a breathy voice beside her, his slender hands now groping her breasts, his knuckles flat against the glass of the table as his gorgeous wife continued to press her head down obediently, presenting her now dripping pussy as high into the air as her back could manage, showing her hairless sex to his father so shamelessly as Phil's big hands gripped the round cheek of her ass for further leverage as three thick fingers of his dominant hand continued to make Sarah weak at the knees, her juices now trickling down to the thick wrists of the older man.

"Thank you" was all Sarah whimpered in reply, she loved Chris dearly, but with the ever-present sensation of the collar against her throat and the spreading warmth and pressure of orgasm being driven up through her pussy by her powerful father-in-law, her mind was blank to anything but obedience and pleasure.

Suddenly the fingers pulled out and Phil's booming deep voice filled the spacious home with a hearty chuckle and groan of approval as he sucked his daughter-in-law's juices from his fat fingers, savouring the taste even as he looked down at her fully exposed ass and pussy, his cock gripped tightly in his left fist already trying to fight the urge to empty his balls right here and now.

"Should we give her permission to cum yet?" Chris asked, a playful and teasing tone obvious despite Sarah's inability to see the smirk on her husband's handsome face.

"Do you think you've been a good girl?" Phil asked her, no longer touching her at all, but watching hungrily as Sarah's soft white thighs and ass twitched and wriggled in front of him as if searching for his hands and cock on their own.

"Y-yes, Sir"

"Don't stop stroking me!" Chris warned, and took a half step forward, as his wife's fingers tightened obediently around his throbbing shaft and picked up the faltering pace into a steadier and more intentional hand job despite her now ragged breathing.

"S-Sorry, Sir, Yes, Sir"

The words were automatic, the use of title and subservience natural to her broken mind despite no specific instruction from either man, but the words delivered so sincerely by the gorgeous curvy blonde face down between them caused both father and son to let out a subtle grunt of approval as their cocks swelled to their limits of hardness.

"On your knees"

As Sarah struggled to push herself up onto her hands and knees, she gave a slight squeal of surprise as her elbows and knees threatened to give out beneath her, her whole body nearly vibrating with anticipation and pleasure, her empty head tingling with light. Wearing only her new leather collar, the curvy blue-eyed blonde slid off the table and onto the thick rug, not even registering the brief glimpse of her mother-in-law Gwen in the kitchen, now leaning against the counter watching intently, one of Sarah's home-baked cookies held to her mouth as she quietly looked on.

"Look at me"

Sarah's eyes were bright with her need for approval as she looked up into the faces of Phil and Chris, towering over her, their cocks looming above her upturned face as her hands reached up and began feverishly to stroke and squeeze and jerk them, her pussy threatening to drip onto the rug as a small trail of stickiness ran down her inner thigh with every movement of her arms and accompanying bounce of her perky breasts.

Her lips were parted, sucking in ragged breaths but subconsciously expressing her hunger, her need for more as she looked up at her father-in-law and her husband, her thick mess of blonde hair spilling wild down the back of her soft white shoulders, her attention fully consumed by the need to make both men happy, to make both men cum.

"Show us how much you want it"

The challenge was unnecessary, but Sarah's body responded to the words nonetheless, her soft lips parting further as she pulled first her husband's cock into her mouth, then turned and slurped his father's fat meat into her throat instead. Her blonde head bobbed up and down, back and forth, one cock then the other, her little hands pumping both at the same time, her moans dripping with her own pleasure and lust as much as with exertion as she caught only shallow breaths between each sloppy plunge of her face against each set of distinctly different balls at the base of the two cocks she now worshipped in tandem.

Chris' cock hit the back of her throat two thrusts in a row and Sarah's eyes watered, coughing and gagging an uncontrolled string of slobber down her bouncing breasts even as her head turned to embrace the waiting head of her father-in-law's throbbing member, and this time Phil's powerful grip clamped onto the back of her head and held her in place, his mature bulk shuddering with a primal moan of unleashed satisfaction that echoed through the entire house as the retired father of two pumped thick sticky loads of his hot cum deep into the mouth and throat of his favourite daughter-in-law, his muscular thighs tensing in a final thrust as he emptied his sagging balls into something other than his hand for the first time in far too long.

Even as Phil fell back to sit on the sofa with his shorts around his ankles and a grin plastered across his sweaty bearded face, Sarah's job was not done, and before she could even swallow the hot mess that threatened to spill out of her mouth, Chris was pulling her face back towards him eagerly, his longer paler cock spearing back into the roof of her mouth and then her throat again and again, frothing his father's cum around his pumping shaft and spilling more of it down his wife's heavy bust and pale stomach, where her fingers now worked frantically at her clit and bald pussy as her mindless desire to please the men gave way to her desperate need to release her own orgasms, heedless of the sticky mess that she rubbed into her own sex as it spilled from her full mouth and dribbled down her smooth curves.

"Good girl"

Chris was panting, his blue eyes ablaze with more passion, lust and love than Sarah had ever seen before as he fucked her face and foamed his father's cum around his cock, watching with pride as she rode her hand and moaned vibrations along his fully engorged erection, hearing her whimper as her belly and thighs began to shake.

"Look at me"

His wife's beautiful blue eyes met his, looking up at him with a helplessness that only enhanced the gorgeous shape of her face, the blush of her cheeks, the mess that dripped off her chin, the naked curves that bounced and quivered on the rug at his feet, the contrast of the dark leather collar against the porcelain white flesh, the streaks running from her eyes where the gagging deepthroat had forced tears, and the knots in her thick mane of blonde curls where it had been bunched into tight fistfuls.

Chris pulled his cock clear of her mouth, stroking himself now as he looked down at her with approval and appreciation, maintaining eye contact as his own balls began to twitch and tighten.

"Cum now Sarah, cum for us."

"Y-yes, Sir..."

Her voice was barely a whisper, a squeak, as if the collar was choking her breath away, but the quiet was only momentary as suddenly the tightness in her thighs and lower abdomen exploded into a rippling, knee shaking orgasm, the air rushing out of her lungs through her parted lips in a reverberating scream of pleasure, of pressure released and anticipation delivered. Sarah cumming once and then twice as her body continued to remind her what a good girl she was, and how much power the collar and these men had over her very soul.

Chris lost control at the moment his gorgeous wife started cumming, his own groans underpinning her squeals as ropes of his cum blasted from his pulsating cock to paint Sarah's face and tits, adding to the mess she had already earned and bringing a laughing grin to his face as he felt the exhilaration wash through him, the strength drain from his muscles, and the thrill of seeing his wife kneeling in nothing but a collar and the combined cum of her husband and his father, as Chris too slumped back to sit half-dressed and spent on the other sofa.

Sarah's climaxes peaked and he breathing rose and fell in deep and ragged gasps, a deep flush spreading across her chest and cheeks, and her hands tracing some of the stickier pools of cum that clung to her naked skin as if noticing it for the first time, but it was Gwen's voice that broke the shock and awe of the afterglow first.

"All right you three, you've had your fun. Dinner's ready and the football is starting in 10 minutes, so get yourselves cleaned up and grab a plate please."

Sarah looked at her mother-in-law, still fully dressed and calm as ever in the kitchen, now with a glass of white wine in hand, then back to her husband, who was grinning like an idiot in front of her, his rapidly deflating cock still out on display and his long legs spread wide, and gave a gasp of surprise as she felt the pressure of the leather against her throat tighten then release, as the confident fingers of her father-in-law unclasped the collar and took it away.

"Playtime's over kids, you heard your mother."

Completely naked, covered in the juices of her husband, her father-in-law and her own pussy, kneeling in the middle of the family living room in front of the coffee table and the TV, Sarah's brain finally caught up to her body and send a spike of self-consciousness fuelled adrenaline through her, and as Chris, Phil and Gwen began serving dinner in the kitchen, their favourite daughter-in-law rushed off to the nearest bathroom to try to find herself again, or at the very least, to get less sticky.

no_nobody
no_nobody
72 Followers