All Comments on 'The Favourite Daughter-In-Law Pt. 02'

by no_nobody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DaddyG69DaddyG6912 months ago

OK, great start! Now let's get Mom into the action!!!!

KingKong2020KingKong202012 months ago

Keep them cumming with future chapters please

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys949512 months ago

Agree, agree, agree.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot stuff indeed! My father told me that he had a video recording of me and my wife Sara fucking in the lounge,he saw us through the window and filmed us on his phone,he stayed and filmed the whole thing and told me he particularly liked the bit of me up her arse,now Sara and I were pretty adventurous with our sex lives and have enjoyed many threesomes with men and women,I told my father some of the things we'd done, id love to fuck her son he said! Many guys have said the same thing dad I said,I'll try and slip it to her I said laughing, a couple of nights later I mentioned to her that my father had seen us fucking and had a video of us! How do you know Sara asked me? I told her that he'd shown it to me and I'd told him about our goings on, but he's your father she said, I admitted to her that I thought it was hot that he wanted to fuck her and she was a bit surprised, let's send him a video I said! Sara give me a blowjob and I filmed it,say something babe I said, mmm do you want me to suck your cock Colin she said into the phone! The next morning I sent it to my father,you mean she likes the idea he replied? Just come over at tea time dad, ok he said,when Sara came home from work I'd made her a coffee in the kitchen and slapped her arse when she put her mug in the sink! Mmm naughty she said and we started kissing,Sara pulled my t shirt over my head and pushed my bottoms to my ankles! That didn't take long babe as she wanked my cock, she undid her skirt and bent over the worktop, fuck me she said! My plan was working all I needed now was for dad to come in! Right on cue I heard the front door open and in walked dad! We were side on to him I saw him first then Sara noticed him! Shit Colin she said and tried to push me back but I didn't let her, she then realised I had done this on purpose! You knew all along she said? I just give her a cheeky smile and carried on fucking her! Hi dad I said followed by Sara saying the same! Aren't you going to film us Colin? Give me that cock babe Sara said! Hang on a minute I want to taste it babe! My father had a wicked grin on his face as Sara licked and sucked my cock! Mmm tastes good she said winking at dad, so you know about your slut of a daughter in law Colin? They say to watch out for the quiet ones dad said! They'd be right then Sara replied taking her white shirt off standing up walking a little closer to dad pulling me by my cock! We have a breakfast bar when you walk into our kitchen and Sara leaned over that just a few feet infront of dad! She unclipped her bra and took her knickers off leaving her black high heels on! Put it back in me babe, fuck me infront of your father Sara said asking him if he wanted to fuck her? I looked at dad and he nodded his head to the question! You dirty old man Colin! She reached her hand forward and rubbed dad's crotch! Got something for me Colin Sara said trying to unbutton his trousers, dad had to help her and pulled his cock out! Mmm arnt I a lucky girl wrapping her lips over my father's cock!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please include Gwen!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m very interested in seeing what might happen to the dynamic between them all if Sarah and Phil go off on their own without the supervision of Chris. Especially since Chris seems to have made an agreement with his father that they own her equally. Nobody said they both had to be there with her. Maybe Chris and his mom Gwen alone too? Yum!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Imagining my wife like that covered in those juices, such a hot series, keep it going please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous