The Feast of the Tail Ch. 07

Story Info
Egyptian prince and concubine.
1.3k words
4.81
6.6k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers

Djhutmose got up, as soon as he regained his senses and walked out the door, he looked down the hall but the only people to greet him were his guards. Isis was gone, but his erection wasn't.

"You there, find me a concubine." He addressed one of the guards.

"Yes, your majesty. What kind?" The guard responded in a deep voice, waking up and holding his spear up straighter. It was late.

"Any."

"Right away, your majesty."

Djhutmose walked back inside his chamber and went to sit on the bed. He thought of Isis' sweet full lips, pert little breasts and rich brown skin. He imagined covering her naked body with a rope of white pearls, cock swelling even more. The feel of her sucking his bottom lip still tingled, he imagined that hot little mouth around his cock. It was quite a surprise to him how assertive she had been, although women in Egypt were not shy about sex, Isis was his younger sister, not only that but he was the Crown Prince, now Prince Regent, but she never showed him the deference that was expected of her. He loved that about her.

There was a knock at the door. That was quick, Djhuti thought to himself.

"Enter." He said.

The doors were opened and a slender young woman walked in. She was dark skinned, darker than Isis, and scantily clad. Her head was bowed, she did not wear a wig but had naturally thick hair that fell far down her shoulders in loose curls. Djhutmose looked her up and down hungrily. There was no doubt that she was beautiful, all the concubines who entered the palace were, some were Egyptian women, some were Asiatic, some were Nubian and some were ethnically hard to pin down, probably taken from the desert or from a foreign land as spoils of war. From her looks the Prince assumed she was Asiatic, or from the western desert people. Though she avoided his gaze out of respect he could already see that her eyes were perhaps a shade of green or gold.

"Come." He commanded.

She obeyed, walking across the room towards the bed. Her stride was slow enough to be sensual, confident enough to be sexy, but servile, as befitting a concubine. When she stood in front of him she bowed, not just from the neck, not even from the waist, but sinking to her knees, pressing her forehead to the floor at his feet. The concubine looked up at him through thick black lashes. Her eyes were indeed green, light green like sage leaves and shining like the silver moon in the green water of the Nile, framed by dark black eye makeup. Her lips were stained red.

"Good." He approved. "Now, undress yourself, and dance for me."

She obeyed, removing the straps from her shoulders and letting her dress slide down to her bangle-covered ankles revealing full and slightly drooping breasts with dark pink areolas. She wore a heavy necklace of brass which tinkled as she began to move in slow, sensuous, serpentine movements. Her arms curling and twisting, hips swaying, breasts gently swinging.

"Enough, now on your knees, slave. Suck me." Commanded Djhutmose who sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread apart.

"Yes, your majesty." said the concubine as she knelt between his legs, her soft breasts rubbing slightly against his legs, she lightly ran her fingertips along his thighs, pushing his loincloth out of the way, allowing his cock to spring free before taking him in her mouth.

He was not gentle, his need was great and he began fucking her face assertively, running his hands through her thick curly hair and holding her head as he thrusted himself in and out of her mouth. The concubine was beautiful, she smelled like evening incense and scented oils. Perhaps cinnamon and clove, rich and earthy. He enjoyed looking at her pretty eyes as she endured his relentless thrusts, she was very beautiful, and she was managing not to cough or splutter as he ran his cock over her tongue, deep into her throat.

Djhutmose pulled her off his cock, his fist in her hair, a trail of slime still connecting his cock and her tongue, her lips were wet and she seemed breathless.

"Up." He commanded, and she stood, a little wobbly on her legs.

Djhutmose stood and ran his hands over her breasts, rubbing them and squeezing the nipples, pulling her in close and thrusting his cock between her thighs. She was surprisingly wet, and she responded by kissing his neck and chest and running her hands over his ass.

He manipulated her and moved her onto the bed, not quite throwing her down, but pushing her in the right direction.

"Bend over and spread your legs." He said softly, as his cock jutted out from his body, a single line of precum dribbling from the tip. Her labia was puffy and swollen and pink.

She knelt on all fours on the bed, spreading her legs wide for him. He took hold of her narrow waist and thrust himself into her, burying his cock in her tight wet hole. She cried out a little, a half gasp, half moan.

This woman was a good concubine, her pussy felt good, the right tightness and depth. Some of the women he had fucked hadn't been able to take his full length. Djhutmose had lain with many and considered this woman particularly pleasing, even if he would rather be lying with his sister.

He thrust in and out of her with animalistic lust, balls slapping as he fucked her frantically. She rested on one elbow and began to rub her clit with her spare hand, moaning and crying out.

"T-thank y-you, your m-majesty. Thank you for f-fucking me." She spoke between forceful thrusts that seemed to push the air out of her lungs.

"Good." He sneered. "You should be thanking me."

Djhutmose leaned over her, resting his bare chest against her smooth back before reaching around to grab her breasts and roll the nipples between his forefinger and thumb. Her nipples were hard and swollen, he rolled them between his fingers as she moaned, a deep womanly moan. Djhuti gave them a quick hard pinch and licked her back with his tongue, tasting the salt of her sweat and yes, the scented oil was definitely cinnamon. The concubine was bucking underneath him, thrusting herself up to meet him, her pussy greedily swallowing the entire length of his cock.

He moved himself upright again and took hold of her waist, looking down at her ass as he buried his cock into her, he looked at her puckered ass and thought that might be a fun treat for another day. Djhutmose looked at her pink slit stretching around his cock, admiring the view and watching her juices coating his shaft as he continued to drive in and out of her.

"YES, yesssss, yes. Oh Gods, yes, y-yes." she moaned as he fucked her hard, balls still slapping against her ass rhythmically.

Her pussy was dripping, she was enjoying herself more than most concubines or she was damn good at her job. Her slick wetness made little slurping sounds as he pulled out and thrusted back into her. Djhutmose could feel the pressure building within him and kept thrusting, in and out, in and out, faster and faster, his balls tightening, looking at her slender waist, her ass big and juicy, her wide fertile hips, he grabbed a fistfull of her hair with one hand and continued to fuck her harder, thrusting in and out as she was forced to bend her neck backwards towards him, a slave to his needs. Her pussy was tightening around him, rubberbanding as she moaned louder. Was she cumming?

He roared as he finished inside her, driving his cock in to the hilt, burying his shaft into her slick wet slit, his balls throbbing as he squirted thick ropes of cum deep into her belly. She moaned under him and pushed back into his cock, writhing in pleasure and arching her back as he collapsed exhausted on top of her.

She lay beneath him, compliant and mewling with pleasure. Her pussy was still throbbing as his cock began to shrink, still inside her.

Thaiga
Thaiga
57 Followers