All Comments on 'The Fellas in Mike's Garage'

by CDsRsoHOT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wanna join.. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice, can you do a short for each of the company present? This one felt like a great teaser

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 3 years ago

More dialogue needed. Instead of, "With heavy sweating and cursing" Put the cursing and cursers dialogue. The filthy abuse they are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could use more dialogue indeed, and can be a great start to the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a dream, half a dozen married guys with an insatiable lust for crossdressing! I watch crossdresser group sex now, almost exclusively, as I grow more and more desirous to only have sex with guys who dress. It is so erotic, to appear so feminine, in frilly, silky, lingerè but have that hard cock, straining the satin fabric of panties or pantyhose eager for the oral and anal pleasure only another guy can provide! naughtyhotcd6969 at protonmail if you want to chat or form a group like this, it would be mind blowing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have an entire new reason to look forward to football season but I doubt if I'll find any friends to share the action like this group.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

*Sigh*....tfw no sexy group of neglected , crossdresser husband's to entertain, wish it'd happen to me! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDsRsoHOT@CDsRsoHOT
Huge fan of beautiful, brave, and sexy crossdressers. Love to see a hot gurl in a short skirt or dress, nylons, and high heels! Thank you ladies for being the sexy you that you are.