All Comments on 'The Female Agent Pt. 06 - Slave Auction'

by Sofia85

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving this series

Loving Brianna's latest victory and the characters you create. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A 5 Again

I love the series and looked forward to this next installment. But as much as I like it I think it winds down rather than up from chapter to chapter. The first three were so intense. The humiliation and arousal were much more palpable.

PaulofneillPaulofneillover 5 years ago

Absolutely amazing article I never thought I could be so turned on by words alone. You are the most amazing author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Please write more, I'm a little sad you skipped over the whole TSA search, when he got taken off the plane :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please!

Please please please write more! I'm checking everyday

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lmao are you removing comments that criticise your bad prose?

sad tbh

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great job! Looking forward for next installments. Can't wait to hear what Sabrina Khan is going to come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

Please write more, I want to hear how he is humiliated at the TSA office

CFNMGuy5CFNMGuy5over 4 years ago
Can't Wait

Eagerly awaiting the next story. Would love to find out what happens at the TSA holding area like others have mentioned. Maybe he is dragged handcuffed naked and hard through the airport because of something they gave him to stay hard. Or is searched naked in front others and every time a breeze or light touch his cock twitches. And he has to do different humiliating poses. When released he is so turned on but is made to leave the airport naked and hard.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

Or alternativelely in the club:…. suddenly Tom had enough of the sneaky bitch and her humiliations of him!

He grabbed a set of handcuffs from the nearby table, clicking them on the bitchs wrists, and dragged her to the “toy” wall. He clipped her with her hands high up to the wall with a snap hook and freed her boobs.

She was stunned, and the silence was palpatable in the room. “Listen you bitches: I’m a Human being and not your slave”. With that he lashed her tits with a flogger from the Wall. He looked so serious, that none dared to intervene, and then ….. (he makes his exit using his great physique as a crowd spreader, and shortly after uses the humiliating pictures, she had taken, to get him free of the unreasonable contract).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any more stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous