The Female Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue laves my clit as first one, and then two fingers invade me, curling inside my sex. The sensations running riot through my body cause me to lose control. My legs begin to quiver, and the wave rolls up my body to my fingertips. I'm in ecstasy, and this is unlike any orgasm I've experienced before. My pussy spasms and grips his fingers as I cry out my release. I am spent. I lie before him, spread for the taking, as he kisses his way up my body.

He pauses at my breasts and takes my nipples between his lips. They're already hard as stones, but he takes them gently between his teeth and tugs. I arch at the exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. I grasp his head and pull him close, giving them a reprieve, but he sucks one, then the other, and it feels as if they'll find their way down his throat. I gasp and groan, but he offers no relief until he's ready. When he breaks the suction, it's as if sparks leap from his lips to my now-engorged areola. He kisses his way up my neck, giving me a matching mark on my clavicle; tit for tat. When he reaches my lips, we gaze deeply into each other's eyes. I can smell my sex on his breath. I extend my tongue and taste myself on his lips.

He doesn't kiss me. I feel him touching me below, moving his hips to find my entrance. I want to scream to him, "It's the pool of heat, dive in!" And then he finds it, settling his tip into my entrance. I've waited so long for this, and I'm ready to explode.

"Do I need a condom?" he asks, his gaze locked on mine.

"It's a little late to be asking, isn't it? But no, I'm protected. And you?"

"I get tested, I'm clean," he says, his nostrils flaring.

"So what are you waiting for?"

He waits no longer; one smooth thrust, and he parts my lips. As he enters, his eyes turn dark. Now I have all of him. Deep inside me, he twitches.

"Oh fuck, Sabrina, I've been waiting for this for so long," he whispers.

"I've needed to feel you in me for a very long time," I whisper back, studying his blue eyes, "You have no idea how difficult it has been all these years to refrain from throwing myself at you. I've lost track of how many times I've moaned your name while touching myself."

"I'm afraid to move, afraid I might lose control."

"Let me," I say, and I grip him with my tunnel, pulsing around his shaft.

"Fuuuuccck," he groans, "That's no good; you're going to milk me dry."

"Then lie on your back and relax; give me control, lover," I whisper.

He pulls out, and I ache at the sudden emptiness. What will I do after he leaves and I no longer have him to fill me? Having experienced him, will I ever be satisfied with another? I push him off me and onto his back, anxious to fill the void that he's left in me. I straddle him and impale myself on his pole. He gasps, his eyes become white, and his back arches, I'm suddenly fearful that I've driven him over the edge. I freeze; his crown is pressed against my cervix, and my tunnel quivers with delight at the fresh invasion.

"Take it easy, precious one. I want this to last," he groans.

I grip his root, and a shudder passes through me. I am full of him. I run my hands down my body, over my breasts, and across my stomach. I reach our joining and then slide one hand up toward my navel, measuring how deeply he's penetrated me. I softly press my torso and imagine I can feel his full extent, buried deep within me and stretching me open. We've yet to share even one stroke, but already this is the best sex of my life. The man of my fantasies is more than I imagined, and I have proof of his desire wrapped up in my hot tunnel. I smile down at him as I caress myself. He smiles back, his blue eyes sparkling in the lamplight.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask, tweaking my tender nipples, "You sure took liberties with your eyes back then. I saw you watching me during rehearsals and felt the heat of your gaze. Most days I went home and had to change panties because I was so wet for you. Did you realize the effect you were having on me?"

"I had no idea," he smiles up at me, his eyes drawn into a squint, "I just knew that I wanted to explore your every curve and taste your folds, take you, and give us both exquisite release. But you were too young."

"Now I'm not, and I want you to do everything that you ever imagined. Touch me, taste me, and fill me. Find your release, and help me find mine."

"Fuck me, Sabrina. Ride me until we both scream."

I toss my head back and begin to slowly roll my hips. He moans as I stir my insides with his shaft. I close my eyes, and I can visualize our joining; my lips sliding on his glistening shaft. I touch myself, sending a bolt of energy throughout my body. Leaning forward and resting my hands on his shoulders, I ride him. The wet sounds of sex surrounded us, and I feel his crown dragging up and down my tunnel. Soon I am lost in rapture, and I twitch on his staff.

"Cum for me, precious one. Enjoy the ride," he says, and that little bit of encouragement pushes me over the edge. It's not an all-consuming orgasm, but it's my first orgasm with him buried in me. I'll never forget it. I'll never forget this evening.

"That's it, good girl. I feel you spasming on my cock."

I moan softly as the fireworks go off in my pussy. I don't ever want to slide off of him, but I will slide his entire length. The sound of my ass checks slapping against his thighs fills the room. I'm impaling myself on him with every stroke, sliding my lips from head to root. Little nonsensical sounds escape from me as I continue to cum. I've never had an orgasm last this long before. The nonsensical sounds turn into a low wail; this is my peak. I drive my lips to his root again and spasm on him. Fuck, that was fantastic.

I sit there astraddle him, panting, recovering from my orgasm. I open my eyes, and he's lying there beneath me with a wry grin on his face.

"I've always thought that you're sexy, but when you cum? Wow! The faces you make, the way you work your mouth. I want to see more of that."

"I want to cum more for you," I softly chuckle, "but I also want to feel you cum inside me, and you haven't done that."

"Oh, don't worry, I plan to cum in you again and again."

The thought of multiple loads of his seed inside me, and his still-hard cock filling me, sends a shiver up my spine.

"I can't wait," I smile back at him, raising one eyebrow.

"Neither can I," and he wraps his arms around me. The next thing I know, we've switched positions. I'm now on my back, and he's between my legs. I'm still impaled on him. He hooks my legs in the crooks of his elbows and smiles down at me.

"Is this still what you want?" he asks, a devilish smile gracing his lips.

"You know it is," I respond, our gazes fixed on each other's eyes. Fuck, it's like he's peering into my soul.

 

"Tell me what you want." He's pulled back, teasing me with that velvet crown.

I decide that this is not the time for modesty. "I want you to fuck me and make me scream your name; I want my slutty pussy to be tender tomorrow; but most of all, I want to feel your hot seed filling me and dripping down my thighs when I walk home."

"I've fantasized for years about fucking you, and I've been holding back for a week, waiting for this. Challenge accepted."

His spongy head parts my lips as he forces his way back inside. I moan at the renewed invasion, and welcoming him, I spread my legs. He begins slowly, stroking my walls. I wrap my legs around him and pull him in, setting the pace of his thrusts. We are in sync, my hips rocking to accept each of his thrusts. I've never 'made love' to a man before; it's always just sex, and I think that this must be what it feels like as we gaze into each other's eyes. His thrusts become quicker and more insistent. Each time his root reaches my swollen lips, the air bursts forth from my lungs. "Ah..., ah.., ahh..." over and over. His pace increases again, and his hips bang against me as his crown prods my depths. I wonder if I will feel tender inside from this. My ah's become a low moan, and soon he joins me.

"I'm going to cuummm," he moans.

"Yes, baby,... yes," I huff, "Fill me up, cum in me."

He slams into me and grunts. I feel the heat from his seed. His orgasm drives me over the edge, and I thrust my hips up at him as if he could be buried any deeper inside me.

"Fuck!" I scream, and it bounces off the walls. Someone in the adjacent room beats on the wall at the head of the bed. "Yes, yes, YES!" I scream again. I've just fucked my fantasy man, and I don't care who knows it.

I'm exhausted. His softened cock slips out of me, and I feel his cum dribble out and into my crack. I'm a mess, a satisfied mess. He lays down beside me and pulls me close. We both smile. His blue eyes sparkle in the lamplight as we both chuckle. Our lips meet for a tender kiss, and our tongues swirl together.

"You are amazing," he whispers to me. There's a tenderness in his gaze--a sharp contrast from the pounding he just gave me. I've never been so satisfied. I curl up against him, and soon I'm asleep.

Sunlight filters through the crack in the drapes, waking me. I hear him in the bathroom. The clock says 8:12. I have only one class today, a two-hour lab that starts at 12:30. I have plenty of time to get ready, so I lay there, languishing, reveling in the memories of last night. I remember his statement about cumming over and over. Is he not done with me? A shiver of anticipation rushes through me as I hear the bathroom door open.

My heart sinks a little; he's dressed. He comes to the bedside and sits. He smiles at me.

"Good morning, precious one. How do you feel?"

My heart feels like I'm soaring, but my body feels used. And yes, you can be tender inside; it's a gentle ache. It serves to remind me that I was his last night.

"Wonderful," I answer.

"I have to go to the career fair," he says as he takes my chin in his hand, "Do you have classes today?"

"Just an afternoon lab. I'll be finished by three."

"Good. Order room service for breakfast before you leave. Feel free to use the shower. I'll be back about 4:30, and I want you to be here. There's a spare keycard by the TV."

"You want me to come back?" I ask, a little surprised.

"I need you to come back; I've not had enough of you." he smiles and kisses me.

"But when do you leave for home?"

"I've extended until tomorrow and secured a late checkout."

"Won't Julia wonder why?"

"Let me worry about my wife. I talked to her this morning. I sometimes extend my trip if I find a woman that I particularly enjoy. She knows that she'll get the full story when I return... that, and a good hard fucking. Go to your place and pack a bag; you're not leaving my side until checkout."

He handed me his phone. "Call yourself so you have my number."

I entered my digits and called my phone. It buzzed on the table next to the TV.

"Good, I want you to send me photos of your day. Preferably naughty photos."

He kisses my forehead, his fingers find my nipples, and he gives them a firm tug as he rolls them. I squeal and giggle, and then he's gone. I sit in the middle of the bed with the sheets around my waist. My nipples are hard, and I gently stroke them. They still tingle from his assault. I consider what he just said: for another night, I'll be his. I wrap my arms around myself and squeal, flopping back on the bed. Realizing I'm hungry, I order breakfast and hop into the shower while I wait.

Finished with my shower, I step out and notice my reflection in the mirror. I dry off and then capture my image and send it to him. I hear a knock on the door; it must be room service. I wrap myself in one of the huge towels and open the door. The server, a very attractive young man, carries the tray in and sits it on the table. He hands me the bill, and I can feel him looking me up and down. On any other day, I might have dropped my towel and made him late for the next delivery, but not today. I signed the bill, added a tip, and smiled as I handed it back. He pauses for a moment, smiles, and raises one eyebrow. Just then, my phone signals an incoming text. I glance at the screen and recognize his number.

"This is for him, not you," I tell the server, glancing at my phone. He looks disappointed, then excuses himself and leaves.

I open the text from Brad. "I'd lick you dry," it says. I laugh.

"I would NOT be dry when you are done," I reply. "You interrupted me and the room service guy." Then I drop the towel below my breasts and snap a selfie for him.

"Send him away; you're mine until tomorrow."

"I know, I'm all yours," I reply, adding a pink heart emoji.

The morning passes quickly, and I rush to get to my place before my lab; I don't want any delays this afternoon. My roommates are not home, so luckily I don't have to spend time telling them about last night. I'll do that when I get back tomorrow. I gather some clean clothes, the sexiest panties that I own, and a sheer mesh baby doll. I bought it as a treat for myself after the fall semester, and now I'm doubly happy to have it. I remember what he said about sending pictures, so I snap a photo of what I'm packing and send it to him. I put my toiletries into my backpack underneath my clothes, and I rush out the door. On my way to class, I get another text, "Nice, but be naked when I get there." His demand sends a zing between my thighs.

I arrive at my class just in time. During the lab, I snap a few selfies and send them. The coffee I had with breakfast gives me notice that I need to take a break. I snap a photo between my legs in the Ladies' room and send it to him. He doesn't respond for a while, and I'm back in class when my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and open the text; it's a photo of his hard cock. He's gripping it as if to stroke it. Now I'm really horny. Once the lab is over, I hurry out the door and back to the Union. I let myself in; he's not here yet. I undress, letting my fingers wander over my body as I shed my clothes. I want to touch myself and give myself a good cum, but would he want that? I decide not to do it. I snap a selfie in the full-length mirror and send it to him.

I wander into the bathroom. His toiletries are on the counter, and I spy his body wash in the shower. I pop the cap and inhale deeply. It's woodsy and masculine, but not overpowering. I run my fingers over his things. Back in the room, I open the closet door and touch his clothes. He dresses nice; he always has. Even when it was just T-shirts and jeans, he looked nice. I close the closet door and drift over to the window. The drapes are open, but the sheers are drawn, so no one on the street below can see my nakedness. I stand there watching the passersby, and then I notice him approaching. He's gazing directly at this window. I know there's no way he can see me. I look at the others around him; their attention is focused elsewhere, so I step to the window and separate the sheers so he can see my face and a sliver of my nakedness. He sees me and smiles, then makes a motion as if to part the sheers. I blush, but I obey. I stand there, exposed in my naked glory, and he pauses to take it in, then rushes up the steps to the hotel and disappears. I close the sheers and sit cross-legged on the bed. In moments, I hear his keycard in the door.

"You follow orders well," he growls as he begins to shed his clothes. I just smile sweetly as I watch. Once he's naked, he steps to the side of the bed and looks down at me as if he wants to consume me. I feel my entire body flush.

"You started something yesterday that I didn't give you a chance to finish."

I know what he means. I slide off the bed onto the floor and kneel for him. He grasps his shaft and paints my lips with the excitement drooling from his tip. That velvet crown is so soft. I open my mouth and taste him, and he gasps softly at the touch of my tongue. I take his shaft from his hand and wrap my fingers around it. My tongue roams his length, drawing a groan from his lips. His balls fit nicely in my mouth as I suck each one in turn. His cock twitches in my grasp as I envelop them. I place my thumb against the underside of his manhood and milk him. A drop of precum spills from his crown, and I lick it up before sucking that purple velvet knob into my mouth. My cheeks sink as I apply gentle suction and stroke his shaft.

Another groan, much louder than the last, issues forth from somewhere deep inside him. He sounds like a beast. I look up into his eyes and maintain my gaze as I slide my lips up and down his shaft and stroke his root. His eyes are dark with lust as he watches me. What they say is true, guys are mesmerized by a woman who looks at them while sucking on their cock. I've sucked enough cocks to know how to tell when a guy is about to cum, so I keep him just shy of that point. I know it's torture, but I want him to understand what he missed out on. He places his hand on my head and grasps my hair. His head falls back as he pulls me further onto his cock. I relax and let him fuck my mouth; he's gentle even though his grip gives him control of me. He thrusts once more, his tip enters my throat, and he rumbles.

"I'm cumming."

I pull back from him, keeping my lips wrapped around his crown, and I gently suck as I flick my tongue against his underside. His cock throbs, and his hot, sticky cum floods my mouth. I stroke him, milking every last drop of seed from his throbbing cock. When he softens and pulls out of my mouth, I open it. I work my tongue through the pool of cum, showing him that I'm savoring his taste, and finally, I swallow. He still has a grip on my hair and gently tugs it as he tells me to stand. I look up at him with a smile as my body melts against him, and my breasts pool against his chest. It's difficult to read the emotion on his face, but I think it's lust. His nostrils flare, and he takes a deep breath.

"You're a fantastic cocksucker, and you're going to do that again before I leave."

I smile and nod. I'll suck his cock whenever and wherever he wants.

"Now that you're my two-hole fuck doll, do you care to go for three holes?" he asks.

Does he want to fuck my ass? I've had guys play with my ass before and stick a finger in while they're pumping their cock into my pussy, but I've never taken a cock there. For some reason, I want to do this for him. I want to give myself fully to him. I'm slightly scared at the thought of it, but at the same time, I'm incredibly turned on. My mixed emotions must show on my face because he takes my face in his hand and smiles sweetly.

"You've never had a man put his cock there, have you?"

I shake my head, and whisper, "No."

"I swear to be gentle," he says, "but you need to understand that it's okay to say no. I will never force a woman to do something she isn't comfortable with, but I will help a woman discover that what she thinks are her boundaries might just be mileposts along her journey of discovery. Most women would claim that fucking a married man is one of their boundaries, yet they fall into my bed when I make them the offer."

He's still holding my face, his fingers along my cheek, and his thumb under my chin.

"Do you regret fucking a married man, Sabrina?" He slips his thumb up my chin and presses it between my lips. I close my eyes and greedily suck on it. "I think you don't regret it at all."

I briefly pause my sucking and whisper, "No."

"No, you don't regret it? Or no, you won't let me have your sweet ass? So what is your answer? Will you be my three-hole fuck doll, Sabrina?"

I gaze into his eyes again, and all my inhibitions disappear. Suddenly, I want to do this for him. No, I NEED to do this for me.

"Yes," I answer.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'll be your fuck doll, every hole, whatever you want."

"Mmmm, you're such a good girl."

I can't believe I just agreed to let him fuck my ass. I'm under some sort of spell, and I don't think I could deny him whatever he asks. And for some reason, being called a good girl by my fantasy man thrills me like nothing else. There is no denying it now; I'm a slut for him. He tips my chin up, and his lips fall into mine. I can still taste him on my tongue, but he doesn't seem to mind. When I offer my tongue, he sucks it clean. Holy fuck, this is hot. I've never had a man kiss me after I've sucked him off. He swallows the long moan that escapes me as our tongues dance. I'm drunk with lust for this man. Why, oh why, did I not throw myself at him when I turned eighteen?