The Female Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking our kiss, he wraps an arm around me. I'm lifted, and I fall onto the bed with him on top, still kissing. His hand moves down my body until it reaches my sex and parts my lips. I'm so wet that two fingers easily invade me. My back arches, and another moan escapes me. With our kiss now broken, he whispers near my ear.

"I'm hungry."

He nibbles my earlobe and begins kissing down my body. I'm on fire for him. I run my fingers through his hair as his kisses reach my breasts. He opens his mouth and suctions on my entire areola. I feel the blood rush into my turgid nipples; his tongue flicks them, and I gasp. The sensation is exquisitely painful, and I can't help but think that I'm going to be bruised later.

"Are you okay, precious one?" he whispers.

"Yes," I croak.

"Did you know that just the right amount of pain can be the greatest aphrodisiac in the world?"

I shake my head no. He moves to my other breast and the pain returns. I shouldn't enjoy this so much, but I do. I realize what he's doing. He's teaching me the difference between preconceived limits and mileposts. I'm not just his fuck doll; now I'm his pain slut. He's gentle and caring but forceful in satisfying his desires. What he desires is me, and what I've come to crave is him. He releases my breast, and both of my nipples are now pebbled and tingling. He takes one between his teeth and gently bites.

"Fuck! Yes!" I scream as I grasp his hair in both hands and pull him close to my breasts.

"You like that, don't you, precious one." It's a statement, not a question. He knows that I do. "You're so responsive to my lessons. Have you learned something about yourself?"

"I've learned that I'm your pain slut," I groan.

"You're wrong. You're not just my pain slut. From now on, you'll crave a measure of pain from every man who takes you. You won't be able to resist. And if he doesn't offer it, you'll ask for it, beg for it. Without pain, you'll find yourself dissatisfied. You can't go back; this is a one-way journey, Sabrina, and we're going to knock down a lot of barriers along the way."

He begins to kiss his way down my stomach. I reach for the nipple that he bit, thinking that he must have broken the skin, but there's no trace of blood on my fingers. Still, I'm barely able to touch the nipple. I raise my head and look at my breasts and what he's done to me. My areola are both engorged and angry red; they're going to be bruised. The same with the nipple that bore his onslaught. I'm suddenly concerned that I won't be able to wear even the softest of blouses for days. I push the thought from my mind: I don't need clothes until tomorrow. I'll stay naked in his bed and let him have his way with me. I want nothing more than to fulfill his every desire. It's my all-consuming need.

He reaches my sex, drinking in my wetness. I'm sure the sheet beneath me must be soaked in my nectar. His tongue and fingers repeat last night's lustful assault. One finger, two fingers... THREE! I'm cumming now, spasming on his hand. My mind is mush, all I can do is ride this out, helpless to exert even the faintest hint of control over what I'm experiencing. He sucks my clit into his mouth and clicks his teeth together briefly. It's like a fucking electric shock and I burst into a million pieces. He does it again as his fingers drive into me. Bam! I'm sobbing as my orgasm wracks my body, so intense that it's painful. Every inch of me is tingling. I groan unintelligibly, and it becomes a wail. Just as I think I'm going to pass out, he withdraws from me and lays beside me. He wipes away the tears that are trailing toward my ears.

"That was your best cum ever," again a statement, not a question, "but we're only getting started. I have you for one more night. Just imagine what I can do for you, what experiences I can give you, and what lessons I can teach. If you want."

"Please," I whisper through my tears.

"Please what, precious one?"

"Please, yes."

"You want me to continue my lessons? To push you past those silly limits that you cling to? Oh my, what deliciously naughty things can we do? The possibilities are almost endless, aren't they?"

"Please," I whisper again. It's the only word I can voice in my current state. My mind is lost, and my body is putty.

"How many men have you given yourself to?" he asks. "How many men know what it feels like inside you?"

"Three," I whisper as I lie there looking at the ceiling; rational thought still eludes me.

"Oh, come now, you don't get to be such an exquisite cocksucker after only three times. Be truthful."

"I've sucked many more, but I've only given myself to three," I clarify.

He leans close to my ear. "Compared to what we're going to do, you might as well be a virgin."

I draw in a ragged breath and wonder what in Heaven's name he has planned for me. He slides off the bed and goes to the small refrigerator to retrieve two bottles of water. When he returns to the bed, he takes my hand and helps me sit on the edge. He takes the blanket from the bed and wraps it around me, then sweeps me into his arms, and we sit on the sofa. I'm on his lap, wrapped in the blanket. He opens a bottle of water and raises it to my lips. I sip, and it feels wonderful as it trickles down my throat. I curl against him and doze; my orgasm exhausted me, and I still can't think clearly.

When I wake, I'm back on the bed, and I hear him talking to someone. I smell food and realize he ordered room service. Good, my stomach is growling. I've not had anything to eat since breakfast. My mind is still in a fog, but surely I can feed myself. The door closes, and he comes to sit on the bed.

"Are you awake, precious one?" he asks as he brushes the hair from my eyes.

"Mmmhmmm," I respond, still groggy. I'm nice and comfy under the blanket. "I'm hungry, what's for dinner?"

He lifts the cloche off one of the plates to reveal a delicious-looking chicken breast and a few sides. I notice two pieces of chocolate cake on the tray as well. The scent of the chicken fills the air, and my stomach growls yet again. I slide off the bed, not bothering to cover up, I grab the plate he had uncovered and sit at the small table in the corner. I'm a starving college student, and I'm not waiting any longer.

He chuckles softly and brings me an iced tea, then brings the other plate to the table and joins me. It's not until now that I notice he's wearing nothing but a pair of lounge pants. I admire his chest, and his handsome face as we eat and chat about each other's days. He made offers to five students and is confident he'll get three acceptances. I'm confident that I aced my lab work. As we eat, I admire his body. I feel that I'll probably leave a wet mark on the chair by the time we finish dinner.

He clears the table and sets the tray in the hallway while I lie on the bed and watch him. When he finishes, he joins me on the bed. I push him onto his back and roll on top of him. I fall into his mouth and release my pent-up desire. As I kiss him, I close my eyes and think about what he wants--to fuck my ass.

What would be so wrong about that? I give in to the vision in my mind and watch as he enjoys me. I begin to hump against his thigh, which is conveniently located between my legs. I make sure that my thigh is rubbing against his cock. My clit is incredibly sensitive from him nibbling on it, and as I grind on his thigh, it sends bolts of electricity into my core. The passion in our kiss increases. In my mind, I watch intently as Brad enters my ass. My passion peaks, and I cum on his thigh. I break our kiss and lay my head on his shoulder. I'm panting.

"What got into you?" he asks.

"Thinking of you," I respond, breathlessly, "in my ass."

"Well then, maybe we should try this in real life instead of just in your fantasy," he chuckles.

"Yes," I whisper. I want him to take my virgin ass and pump it full of his hot seed.

He spends some time preparing me, first with an enema and then with a butt plug. It's all a little embarrassing, but he takes his time and explains what he's doing and why. At least he gives me privacy while I empty my bowels. It takes two for the result to be clean enough to satisfy him. Then he has me kneel on the bed with my ass in the air as he applies lube to me and the plug. He slips it in. It's only a little painful, I'm not used to stretching like this.

With preparation complete, he gets his phone and takes some pictures, "for Julia", he says. He photographs the plug and my engorged pussy, then has me show him my tits. I haven't looked at them in a while, and when I do look down, I'm shocked. Both of my areolas and both of my nipples are light purple, bruised, and tender. I feel so slutty but proud as he photographs my breasts for Julia. She'll get to see what a slut I am for her husband. She'll share in his assault on my body. It's not until later, when he shows me the photos, that I notice the dark purple bruise on my clavicle. I'm marked by him; it's clear that he's taken possession of my body this weekend.

He lays me back, and now he's on top; his lips nipping at my earlobe, and he slowly begins kissing down my body. When he reaches my breasts, he doesn't try to be gentle. His lips and tongue bring a flood of pleasure and pain. My back arches involuntarily as he sucks on my nipples. Even after he moves lower, my nipples still ache. I've never felt this way before, and I'm more than a little surprised that I enjoy it. Limit busted, milepost set

He reaches my clit and I realize just how tender it is when he sucks hard on it. I gasp and groan when he slips a finger into me and curls it in a come-hither motion. I want to tell him, "Yes, baby, that's the spot," but all I can manage is a low moan because I now have two fingers in me and I'm cumming again. It feels fuller now that I have the plug in my ass. He's turned me into a cock-hungry slut. Then his fingers are gone, and he's on top of me, rubbing his head between my hungry lips. He slides inside me, and I'm incredibly full. I feel like I'm going to burst. I cum immediately, shivering beneath him. He pounds into me, and I scream out my passion. Oh fuck, yes! I wrap my arms and legs around him as I cum. I grip him tight, and I realize that I'm probably leaving claw marks on his back.

"Fuck me! Yes! Yes, yes, YES! Aaaahhhhhhh..." I wail, followed by "uh, uh, uh..." as he continues to pound me.

And then he pulls out. I cry at the emptiness he's left within me. He reaches for the plug and gently pulls, a slight pain flares and then I'm empty. I begin to sob. But then I feel his velvet crown pressing against my crinkled exit. Yes!

"Relax, precious one. It's time to become mine, to give me your final virginity."

I feel the resistance of my muscles and make a conscious effort to relax. It's a decadent feeling as he forces his way inside. I press back against him and take him in, soon he is buried deep inside me.

"Oh my god, this is such a delicious feeling," I whisper

He presses deep into me as his cock throbs. I'm ready to cum, ecstasy roils through me and it is unlike any orgasm I've ever experienced. My empty pussy spasms as bursts of pleasure erupt in my ass. My body quivers, starting at my toes and ending at my fingertips. I can't speak, can't make any sound. I lose all control as he begins thrusting in and out.

"Oh, fuck...Sabrina," he moans.

There was a storm brewing in my body and there is no place to seek shelter. The most intense orgasm of my life washes over me, almost painful in intensity. I wail in ecstasy as he thrusts deep and I feel his cock swell, then pulse. Heat fills me in a way I've never felt before. My taught ring of muscle spasms around the base of his cock, begging for more as every nerve ending sparks to life. I collapse onto the mattress, taking him with me. We lay there as he softens inside me, then roll apart, still breathing rapidly.

"If the theater girls could only see me now," I moan.

He slides off the bed and grasps my ankles. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and sweeps me into his arms again. He carries me to the shower. He adjusts the spray and steps under. We kiss passionately as the warm water flows over us.

Eventually, he puts me down. He opens the wrapped bar of moisturizing soap that the hotel provides and continues the gentleness by soaping his hands and washing me. No harsh washcloth, just his skin sliding over mine, nothing but a slippery layer of soap between us. I am in heaven. He washes my entire body, taking special care of my breasts. After being so rough with them yesterday, he is the definition of gentle today, almost as if he feels remorse for their appearance. I break out in a flock of goosebumps, and I shiver even though the water that runs in rivulets over my flesh is warm.

He kneels before me and prompts me to raise first one foot and then the other. His touch on my soles and between my toes draws a moan from deep inside me. He makes his way up my legs, and another flock of goosebumps leads the way. He expertly bathes my sex; it's obvious that he's done this before, and I wonder if he does this with all of his lovers.

The heat of the shower and his sensual touch have me dizzy, and I reach for the tile wall to steady myself. And then he reaches the end, his soapy hand slides between my cheeks. I feel a finger circling my rosebud, and my muscle throbs at the touch as if I'm nibbling his fingertip, beckoning for entry. He stands and turns me in a circle, running his hands over me once more to ensure I'm rinsed. I sigh and lean against the cool tile wall; my knees are weak, and my mind is in a fog.

He picks up his body wash and begins soaping himself. The scent fills my senses, and I inhale deeply. I pick up the tube and take over for him. I softly kiss his chest, followed by my sudsy hands. I gently lather his chest, but the sensation of his flesh on mine inflames my passion, and I find myself massaging more than lathering, feeling his underlying muscles. I squeeze out another dollop, and I melt against him as I wrap him in my arms and massage his back. I tip my head back and offer my mouth to him. He takes my head in his hands and pulls me to his lips, brushing against them briefly, teasingly. Then he possesses my mouth, our tongues meet, and he swallows my moan. I feel him growing against me as I scratch lightly at his back. I pull back, panting, trying to catch my breath.

Another dollop of his body wash, and I grasp his growing member. My breath catches in my throat as he quickly becomes fully engorged in my grasp. He's so hard, my mind instantly recalls the sensation of him entering me, taking me, and filling me. I'm breathing hard, and he senses it. He's gentle again, softly caressing my cheek and kissing my forehead. I calm myself and kneel before him. I lovingly bathe his cock and balls. He needs to be clean after what we've done. I'm nowhere near as skilled at this as he was at bathing my sex. I've never showered with a man before, let alone bathed a man's genitalia. I do my best to ensure he's clean, and then I surprise him by copying what he did for me. I slide my hand between his cheeks and lather his exit. I hear him gasp as I circle him, and he moans as I lightly press against him. When I stand, he takes my face in his hands and kisses me again.

"You're such a naughty girl," he whispers, "So good, so very, very good."

We dry ourselves, and he slips out of the bathroom to give me plenty of space. His hair simply towel dries, but mine is too thick to simply wrap in a towel; it would take hours. I use the hotel's blow dryer, and it's not long before I have a head full of curly hair. Normally I use a brush to help straighten it a bit, leaving it in soft waves to flow over my shoulders. Tonight I've simply dried it while scrunching it with my fingers. It's a mass of curls that cascade over my shoulders and almost down to my breasts. When I step out of the bathroom, he's lying on the bed, naked. When he sees me, he sits up with a huge smile on his face.

"My God, you are sexy," he says, a look of awe on his face.

I slide next to him. "Flatterer," I demurely say as I curl against him.

Our lips meet, and I trail my hand down his body to find his cock. I wrap my fingers around him and he grows in my hand again. I don't want to waste any opportunity to have him since he'll only be with me until tomorrow.

"Someone seems ready for another go," I giggle.

He falls back with a huge sigh. "You're going to exhaust me, aren't you?"

"Only if I do it right."

I smile and wrap my lips around his glans. He moans as my lips encircle him and I rub his velvet head against the inside of my cheek. I make love to his cock--his gorgeous cock, all veiny and delicious. I look up at him through my eyelashes. There's a look of bliss on his face as he watches his cock disappear into the circle of my lips. I pull him out of my mouth and lick him from root to velvet crown, up and down every side. He's moaning in pleasure. I take my time, taking him to the brink of release, then backing down. He begs for relief, but I only continue to tease him. Finally, in frustration, he firmly grips my hair and thrusts his cock into my waiting mouth. I would smile, but I have a mouthful of delicious cock. He holds my head still while he fucks my face. I'm being his good girl. I grasp his sack and massage him; he arches, moaning and pulsing in my mouth. There's little of his seed to taste; I've drained him. I lay my head on his pelvis and toy with his softening cock. It jumps a few times as I trail my fingernails over it. Then it's soft, a drop of cum leaks from the slit, and I lick it up.

We slip under the sheet and watch some TV while we snuggle, and I eventually fall asleep. I wake and it's dark. I look at the bedside clock; it says 2:23. I lay there, listening to him breathe. A comforting heat comes off his body, and I roll over, pressing my back against his. The girls from high school theater would not believe that I'm curled up next to him; hell, even I barely believe it. I drift off to sleep again, and when I wake, it's light outside. I'm snuggled against him with his arm around me. I'm his little spoon, and I feel his morning wood pressed against me. I reach behind myself and adjust his cock so it's lying between my cheeks.

"That's not for you," he says.

I giggle, "I know, but who says I can't enjoy the feel of it pressed against me?"

"No one, but I need to get rid of that iced tea from dinner," he groans as he rolls away and gets out of bed. His hard cock bounces as he walks around the bed toward the bathroom.

I get out of bed and start coffee brewing in the small pot the Union provides. As it brews, I gaze at myself in the full-length mirror on the wall. His marks are still clearly visible. I touch my clavicle, recalling the moment he made it. I wonder what Julia will say when she sees the photos and then realizes that he has a matching mark. My fingers trail down to my breasts. They still clearly bear his marks, the bruising making my dark areola even darker. I roll my nipples with my fingers. At least they're not as painful this morning. He joins me, wrapping me in his embrace.

"Good morning, my good girl," he says as he kisses my neck.

A shiver runs down my spine at his words. Yes, I want to be his good girl. I know he'll be leaving in a few hours, and I want to be his good girl until then. I reach between us and wrap my fingers around his cock.

"I need you to take me, now... please," I say as I offer him my lips.

"Mmmmmm," he growls, "I love that idea."

He grasps me tighter, and then I'm floating on air. He deposits me gently on the bed, and his lips press to mine as my legs wrap around him, pulling him into me. I still have a grip on his shaft, and he's growing in my hand. I run my palm over his velvet crown, and I swallow his moan. His cock pulses as I gently tug it toward my entrance. He parts my lips and takes me, gently--ooh so slowly--invading me inch by inch. I shiver when I feel him fully sheathed. He owns my body again. His blue eyes study mine as I meet each of his slow, eager thrusts. He presses his cock into me, grinds against my tender nub, and pulls back. We match our pace, building slowly and becoming more insistent. I assume this will be our last tryst, and I don't want to rush it. It seems that we fuck each other for hours, though my mind realizes is only minutes.