The Female Lead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it hits, my orgasm hits hard, and I arch my back and gasp. He slams into me, and his groans vibrate the walls. I moan his name as I fall to pieces beneath him. I feel him spill himself deep inside me as he murmurs, 'Sabrina,' and falls breathlessly into my mouth. We kiss briefly and tenderly, then he rolls off me. His breaths come quickly, as do mine. I make a mental note that I enjoy a slow fuck; they're the best, at least with him.

"That was amazing," I whisper between gulps of air.

He rolls toward me and raises onto an elbow. "You are amazing, and I'm not done with you."

"Not done with me?"

"Not done, I'm going to enjoy your sweet ass one more time," he says with a wicked smile. I feel like I'm the prey in a nature documentary.

I bat my eyes and coo, "You know how to make a girl feel like a fuck doll."

He reaches for the butt plug that's lying on the nightstand. I roll onto my side and present my ass to him. He lubes me and the plug, then gently inserts it. He presses it with a finger and makes circular motions. Deep inside me the tip of the plug circles, sending tingles to my core. I glance at the clock and I realize that what's coming with be the last time I feel him inside me, at least for now. I wonder whether we will ever repeat the last two nights.

He orders breakfast and then rejoins me on the bed. I lay my head on his stomach and toy with his cock. He is spent, there's no hint of his erection yet. I study his cock as I fondle it, I want to memorize every wrinkle and vein of my fantasy cock. Of course, my high school fantasies are nothing compared to the reality of him. I mentally take stock of my body. There's a love bite on my clavicle that will require makeup to cover, my areola and nipples are bruised and tender, and my insides are tender as well. This entire weekend is well beyond my level of experience, and I don't want it to end; I don't want my fantasy man to leave.

Breakfast arrives and he throws the sheet over me as he leaves the bed. Not bothering to get dressed, his cock swings between his legs like a pendulum as he walks to the door. When the door opens I hear a small gasp. He steps back and swings the door wide, there stands a young woman holding our breakfast tray. Her eyes are wide as she looks him up and down. She sees me on the bed, then gathers her wits and enters the room. He comes to stand next to the bed while she arranges our meal on the table. When she comes near to hand him the check he reaches for the sheet and pulls it down, exposing my breasts. She gasps again, more loudly this time. I recognize her, she's in one of my classes. I can't recall her name but I know the face. She stares at me while he signs the check, then turns it over and writes something on the back. He hands it to her and she hurries from the room. I notice his cock is getting hard now. When the door clicks closed we sit down to breakfast.

 "What did you write on the check?" I ask, taking a bite of scrambled eggs.

"My personal number."

"I'm lying there naked in your bed and you use me to recruit your next fuck doll?" I respond angrily.

"She accepted an internship starting next semester; she was flirting with me during the entire interview. I think I'll take her home one night and let Julia watch me enjoy her. She's pretty, don't you think?"

"Pretty or not, I don't appreciate being used that way."

"But you've appreciated being fucked by a married man," again with statements that seem more like questions.

"You're not just any married man, and you know it."

We finish breakfast in silence as my sphincter throbs around the plug. I'm angry with him, but I can't get the thoughts of him filling me again out of my mind. He rises and stands next to me. He takes my hand and pulls me up, I melt against him and feel his erection pressing against my stomach.

"I'm sorry, Sabrina. I shouldn't have done that. I knew she worked here but I had no idea she would be delivering our meal. When I saw her there outside the door I made a spur-of-the-moment decision. It was wrong of me to use you. It was wrong of me to give her my number while you were lying there naked in my bed. Again, I'm sorry."

"I can't stay mad," I whisper against his chest, "I'm living my fantasy, and so much more."

We stand there for a bit, just holding each other. His cock twitches against me, it's anxious for pleasure so I reach between us and wrap my fingers around it as I once again offer him my lips. He kisses me tenderly and then leads me to the bed for our final act.

Before kneeling on the bed I look into his eyes, and tell him, "Take me slow and gentle, I don't want this to end."

He removes the plug, lubes us both, and presses his tip against my crinkled exit. I relax and he presses inside me. I gasp as his head passes my ring of muscle, and then moan as I take his entire length. He takes me slow and gently, just as I'd asked. I look at the clock, it's 10:15. Thirty minutes later I'm in the throes of my third powerful orgasm of the morning. I had no idea that I would enjoy anal sex so much.

Of course, it's him, I'd enjoy any sex with him. He speeds his thrusts, my cheeks ripple when he plunges into me, slap, slap, slap. We cum together, groaning and spasming against each other. He leaves his cock in me until it goes flaccid. We're through, no more sex today. I feel incredibly empty, both physically and emotionally, when he finally withdraws from me. My fantasy man has taken me places I never imagined. He carries me to the shower and we bathe each other, just like yesterday. When we're both clean, we stand under the spray for a bit. I kiss his chest as the water trickles over his skin.

He dresses and packs while I dry my hair.

As I dress, I realize that this is the first time in nearly forty-eight hours that I have clothes on my body. When we're both dressed and he's packed, I follow him downstairs. The valet has brought his car around. Saying goodbye hurts more than I imagined.

"Don't go," I beg.

"I have to, Julia is waiting, my job is waiting," he smiles. He touches my face, fingers on my cheek, and thumb under my chin. He slides his thumb up to my lips and I eagerly suck it in and moan around it.

"You've been such a good girl, a remarkably good girl. I'll never forget this weekend."

"Can I see you again?"

"No, it's a very important rule that Julia and I have. I can never see the same woman twice. It avoids emotional entanglements, and you, my dear Sabrina, are one big emotional entanglement just waiting to happen. I've wanted you for so long and had an incredible time. it would be too easy to become lovers."

Tears trickle down my cheeks. I'm overjoyed to have fulfilled my fantasies, but I'm crushed that I will never be with him again. I should have expected it. He and Julia are madly in love and risking their love to be with me isn't even a passing thought.

He places his bags in the car, wraps me in his arms, and takes my breath away with a kiss. When he drives away I stand there, tears still flowing.

At least I was the female lead in his life for a few hours once again.