The Femboy and the Tomboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can touch if you want."

I did want to. I reached up and felt the hard muscles of her upper back, then slid them down over her bra strap, down her sides, and then onto the contours of her abs.

"I knew you were strong, but... God damn." I said, purposely mirroring her words from earlier. Now it was her turn to grin as I admired her. She flexed her bicep, showing me the toned, hard muscle.

"And here the other girls told me guys wouldn't like me if I got too strong."

"Those other girls have no idea what they're talking about."

Camille smiled and leaned down, kissing me again.

"And here I thought girls wouldn't like me like this." I said.

"If other girls don't want you, they're fucking stupid. " Camille gave me another kiss. "All the more for me."

My heart fluttering, I wrapped my arms around her once again, this time around her bare skin. Her hard muscles felt incredibly against my soft, lingerie-clad body. I could feel the tension and the power just under her skin, but I already knew how gentle and protective she was of me. She was so much stronger than me, but I felt so safe underneath her. We kissed again, bodies pressed together, her legs on top of me. After a long moment, we disengaged and stared into each other's eyes. Then, I reached down for the waistline of her jeans.

Camille's eyes went wide.I thought I had gone too far and hurriedly pulled away. After a tension-filled moment, she reached down, grabbed my hand, and put it back on the waistline.

"I suppose I'm going to have a hard time taking these off straddling you like this." She sighed before climbing off me and standing up facing the bed. I sat up on the edge of the bed and reached over, unbuttoning and then unzipping her jeans.

Her legs were as magnificent as I expected, bulging with thick and powerful muscles. Like she had with her biceps earlier, she flexed, showing off just how strong her quads were. Staring at those incredible, powerful legs, my heart started racing again. I had been bold once inviting her in, and it had paid off. I had been bold again sitting on her lap, and it had paid off. Now it was time to be really bold, to try to make my absolutely wildest dream come true. I stood up, looked into her eyes, gathered my courage, and spoke.

"Have you -- have you heard of pegging?"

"I've seen... videos of it."

My heart fluttered excitedly, and I could feel myself trembling. Videos? Why would she look those up unless she was interested?

"Do you... do you want to try it?"

She looked me up and down. I could see her trembling with excitement. She nodded wordlessly. Equally excited, I turned around and walked over to my dresser. I bent down to open the third drawer, dumbfounded at my luck. The black five-inch strapon had been an impulse purchase, and I had felt stupid every time I had looked at it ever since: what were the odds I would meet a girl who would want to use it on me? And yet, here I was, about to be pegged.

Once again, I felt Camille squeezing my ass. I yelped in surprise. She leaned in, brushing against my ear, hot breath on my face.

"How could I not want to try it when you have an ass like this?"

I grinned and turned around to kneel at her feet. She slipped her panties off, and I slid the harness of the strapon up her legs. Totally inexperienced and with trembling fingers, Camille and I both struggled for a minute with the straps before we were able to get it securely fastened. I reached back into the drawer and grabbed the bottle of lubricant, then rubbed down the strapon as she watched. She slipped one finger under my chin and gently guided me up to my feet. I placed my hands on her tree-trunk thighs to stabilize myself as I stood up, feeling the hard muscle that would soon be driving the strapon into me.

Camille gave me a quick peck on the lips and then gently grabbed my waist to turn me around. I complied wordlessly and climbed onto the bed prone, my face buried in the pillow. Once again, I felt her familiar and reassuring weight on top of me, this time on my back. I looked over my shoulder and saw her moving into position, her hips straddling me, her feet brushing against mine. I watched as she reached down and pulled the panties down to my mid-thighs, squeezing my legs together as she positioned the tip of the strapon between my cheeks, her thighs twice as thick as mine. Her left hand was just under my left arm, holding her powerful body up while she guided the strapon into me.

I let out a little gasp as the tip of the strapon entered me, stretching me. This wasn't the first time something had entered there, but it was the first time someone else had ever put something into me, and my heart raced with the thrill. I could feel her strong body relaxing onto me as she eased the strapon into me inch by inch. Finally, I felt her hips against my cheeks and realized it was all the way in.

Camille gradually pulled out a bit, then gently thrust back in, eliciting another gasp from me. My heart raced as I realized how absolute her control of our situation was. Here I was, weak and helpless, and here she was, so much stronger than me and so eager to take me. I was totally at her mercy.

But Camille was a very merciful goddess. Her initial thrusts were slow and gentle, only very gradually getting faster and harder, letting me get used to the feeling of the strapon pushing into me over and over. A minute in, she gave one particularly hard, deep thrust and we both moaned.

"Holy shit, this feels incredible," she whispered.

"Mhmm" I moaned back, feeling her thrust yet again. She thrust yet another time just a little bit harder, and this time I let out a high, long moan, feeling a wave of pleasure wash through me. Realizing she had found something, she kept going, identical thrust after identical thrust, hitting just that spot on my prostate. Trapped between Camille's powerful body and my soft bed, the pounding of the strapon became my whole world. I closed my eyes and felt her stroking in and out of me, my moans and hers mixed with the groaning of the mattress springs. A feeling of lightness spread from inside me out to my erect dick as it was being ground into the sheets by Camille's hard thrusts.

"Ohhhhh!" I moaned, far louder than I intended, practically a shout. I was literally trembling with pleasure, and there was a sudden splash of heat under my hips. Still awash in the ecstasy of the moment, it took me a few seconds to realize it was an orgasm. My eyelids fluttering, I felt Camille gradually slow down, taking slower and more deliberate thrusts, her own moans getting louder and higher. Soon, she let out a moan a lot like mind and collapsed onto my back, finally ceasing her thrusts. We lay there panting for a few moments before she pulled out and climbed off me, sitting up on the bed.

Remaining in the prone position, I tilted my head on the pillow and opened my eyes to look up at Camille. She looked down at me, pure contentment in her eyes. We looked at each other and gradually, smiles formed on our faces. She reached out and took my hand, and I shifted to lean into her hard body, reassured by her solidity and feeling an ease I had never felt with anyone else. She wrapped an arm around me protectively, and I knew I had never been safer.

We had both found exactly what we wanted.

12