All Comments on 'The Femboy and the Tomboy'

by James19999

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really cute and really hot, perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this whilst sitting in just my knickers. Hoping that my mistress wife will finally peg me when we get home from our shopping trip for more clothes for me. Can't wait for next chapter to see how hings go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story and hope you will consider adding to it, as I believe that Camille and Alex have a long way to go, and it would be great to see how their characters and roles develop. I am sure Camille would be able to take control and bring out Alex's fem side, she could also get him to clean up both their apartments as the 'girlfriend'. Alex on the other hand seems to love how safe he feels with Camille, and would be open to her taking control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great start would love to see where this story goes

bananashake1997bananashake1997over 1 year ago

Good story , little bit rush and forget about mentioning body hair which suppose to be obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this! I’d love to see how the story develops over time, the consensual RR and cross-dressing, if not more. Is making to be a rather unique story other than the usual over saturation of forced feminization or being “caught”.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Love and happiness come in all sizes, shapes, flavors, and quirks. A very nice read!! Thank you!! 5- Stars James19999

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Sexy story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loveed this so much! I wish it was longer and you needa train with a bigger strap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, and I really enjoy the dynamic they have. One nit pick though is that you bring up pretty often how she isn’t classically beautiful or attractive and it’s a little distracting. Maybe a bit misogynistic to bring up? “Guys don’t normally like my muscles and girls make fun of me” is fine but “everyone else would think she’s ugly… but not me” is how this reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wonderful!

Ridgit93Ridgit93over 1 year ago

Please do some follow-ups. I want more from these two

MattiemaybeMattiemaybeover 1 year ago

Lovely story! Love Camille.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Good, except...

I think it's weird how you keep pointing out how she isn't "conventionally attractive". It reads like "Everyone thought she was ugly... except for me because I'm different". The sex and dynamic is good, though.

DutchMafiaDutchMafiaover 1 year ago

Such a sexy story. Thank you for your creativity. Hoping we get to read more of this couple’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good but I would have liked it to be more of a mutual thing. Did he get to fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice story, wonderfully written with the right pace and atmosphere of action, giving it both a specific climate. It is actually a reflection of my own experience from my school years when I was just with a girl with Camilla's features. I really like Alex and his being so girly and Camilla so dominant, and you can even say masculine and both caring for Alex. I wonder how the fate of Camilla and Alex will turn out, will they create a couple not only friends or maybe something more?

Greetings from Warsaw, Poland SissyBoy.

Fajna historia, wspaniale napisana z odpowiednim tempem i atmosferą akcji, nadająca jej zarówno specyficznego klimatu. Jest wręcz odzwierciedleniem mojego własnego doświadczenia z lat szkolnych gdy byłem właśnie z dziewczyną o cechach Camilli. Bardzo Mi się podoba Alex i jego bycie takim dziewczęcym oraz Camilli takiej dominującej, a nawet można powiedzieć męskiej a zarówno opiekuńczej dla Alexa. Ciekawe jak potoczą się losy Camilli i Alexa, czy stworzą parą nie tylko przyjaciół a może coś więcej?

Pozdrawiam z Warszawy, Polska SissyBoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh God...This play is something which every submissive boy with with tiny dick would dream of. I love every Moment of the story, specially when she caught his lingerie and asks him to wear it. I can't tell you how turned on I got, my own little pee pee was throbbing as the scene progresses. Why you stopped writing the stories, I really wanna read how this goes on. I would love if this levels up with him wearing panties in public or she making him insert buttplugs during classes. Really looking forward for more parts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is one of the cutest things i have ever read and i pray to to whetever divine that is watching that by some miracle i find a relationship like this.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern8 months ago

Bravo! Loved it. Is there more?

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman8 months ago

This was written so nicely. It flowed over familiar territory in a comfortable and engaging manner.

I'm so glad to have read this today.

dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

thank you thats what i would like

dreamer31adreamer31a4 months ago

I love your stories more more please

xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames19999@James19999
Author who likes to explore themes of dominance, submission, and feminization. Also interested in roleplays on these themes. Submissive femboy in real life.