The Femboy Vampire

Story Info
A new hero is in town, and he plans to slay the vampire.
1.4k words
4.51
9.4k
22

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a castle on the outskirts of Wellville, a rural village in a temperate forest, lived a powerful sorceress. There was no chaste man capable of resisting her corruption. All who dared to defeat the monster were taken. This powerful seductress was feared throughout the land. Everyone told legends of Lexy, the Vampire.

Wellville was a simple place. The community worked hard together to build a modest, respectable place to live. Old bartenders told wanderers stories of the lurking evil, but also about the wonderful people. The stories of the hidden villain were more attractive, so those rumors spread the furthest. Of all the intrepid folk, there was one bold enough to face Lexy. This man was Kit, a hunter of the supernatural. He was a slim and beautiful brunette with blue eyes in leather armor, and carried a special weapon.

Kit wielded a magic whip that could slay any malevolent force. It was an artifact from so many generations ago that no one could tell where it was from or who made it. He rode in to Wellville, hearing rumors of a demon, and sat down at a tavern.

"What can I get for you young man?" asked the bartender.

"A water," Kit replied. "I don't drink."

"Oh, you must be here to learn about the vampire."

"Yes, and I can pay you well for everything you know."

"The vampire's name is Lexy. Any poor soul who has tried to defeat her, never came back."

"I assume they must be slaves to her."

"Yes, probably. They were very pure men, too."

"How does she overcome them then?"

"Nobody knows, but we suspect she uses a powerful magic to enchant them. We know if vampires knock on your door, do not let them enter. They can only enter if you let them."

"Anything else?"

"That's all I know."

Kit stood up, dropped a bag of silver on the table, and left for his carriage. It was a long ride to the castle, which required a few stops. The night before reaching the keep, he was visited. A delicate face appeared outside the window.

"Hello, can you help me?" the girl outside asked.

"What? Kit replied. "Who are you, and why are you here?"

"Please, let me in I'm cold," she said knocking on the window.

"I was warned about your kind. I do not answer to creatures of the night."

"I'll suck your cock if you let me in."

"I am a man of highest purity. You cannot sway me."

The stranger pressed her ass against the window showing her thong and bulge below her butt."

"I refuse to look at you! Begone!"

The girl turned and hissed, revealing fangs, and vanished in the mist.

The hero knew he must be close. The presence of evil was growing stronger and more alluring. As he tried to sleep, another knock came. This time it was a completely naked vampire. This one was cute and masturbating.

"I know you want to taste this," she said stroking her shaft.

"I can't be tempted," he said rolling back over. "Don't waste your breath."

Kit was alone in his carriage. The horses were sleeping. Not a soul was around, but the two of them.

"No one is looking," she said spreading her cheeks with one hand.

Kit looked back out the window catching another glimpse, then went back to sleep. Day broke again, and Kit continued his travels until he reached an old castle. But the sun was going down. He could not risk staying another night with this power present, and decided to enter before any guards showed. The gate was unlocked. Kit stepped down echoing passages, looking out in all directions, waiting for an ambush.

Two vampires leapt over a ledge and ran for Kit, but the hero's whip cracked twice and both creatures vanished into dust. Continuing into the courtyard, everything grew foggy. A vampire came from behind and tackled him, the monster wore a skirt that was being lifted.

"Open up," she whispered, scooting closer to his mouth.

Thinking fast, Kit took his belt off and wrapped it around the vampire's arms and stood up. His whip cracked once more, and the evil vanished.

Kit put his belt back on and went to the throne room. It was a big hall filled with torches. There was a long red rug leading to a pink circular bed and a throne. On the throne sat a beautiful vampire in a black cape with black hair and red eyes.

"Who are you to vanquish my slaves?" the vampire spoke.

"I am here to slay Lexy," Kit shouted back. "There is none more pure than I."

"You want to slay me?" Lexy laughed. "You don't even know me."

"I know you are a vile creature who has everyone living in fear."

"What? I don't even leave my room."

"No more banter!"

The brave mortal dashed forward with his whip in hand ready to defeat the master, but Lexy was quick. She spun into her cape and reappeared behind Kit.

"You should get to know me first," she said behind him. "Have a seat."

Kit turned around to see below her long hair was a matching black sweater, skirt, and thigh high socks.

"I refuse to lie on your bed!" Kit screamed and whipped behind him.

Lexy vanished behind him again and removed his belt. She was much faster than the others. It seemed like the whip would be too slow.

"Just sit on the bed and talk to me," Lexy repeated.

The vampire pulled Kit's pants and underwear down and dragged him by his chest to the bed.

"You can't defeat me with force," she said.

"Then I will defeat you with willpower."

"You can try."

The master pushed Kit on his stomach on the bed.

"You just need a spanking," Lexy swatted Kit's ass with his belt.

The hero gritted his teeth and endured his ass being belted. The vampire licked her soft lips and removed all of Kit's clothing.

"Look at you naked on my bed with your bright red ass," she laughed. "You look like someone who is begging to be spread open."

"I came here to overcome your enchantments," Kit stated.

"You came here because you heard there was a hot piece of ass tempting young men."

"That's not true at all."

"Your shaved ass and legs tell a different story.

"I do it for hygiene."

"You do it so I can see your pastel rim on my bed."

Lexy was now throbbing at the sight of the hapless wanderer. She took her thong off and her dick sprung upward under her skirt.

Kit began to pull himself away, but the enchantress crawled forward and wrestled him into a spooning position. Her hot breath touched his neck. She spit in her hand and rubbed her throbbing meat until it was slippery enough. The vampire slapped her dick against his butthole three times.

"Hey," she whispered.

Kit remained silent with his heart racing. Lexy slapped his hole three more times and began grinding him.

"I'm knocking on your backdoor," she whispered in his ear, "Are you going to let me enter?"

The hero struggled in her arms to no avail. Lexy began licking his neck and nibbling his ear.

"Admit you are curious," whispered the vampire. "The big and strong, pure and chaste hero secretly wants me to fuck his virgin ass, huh?"

Lexy went back to licking and grinding until Kit stopped wiggling.

"I just want to try it once," Kit whispered back.

"Let's begin the ritual."

They lay spooning on the pink bed. After losing the will to resist, Kit grew hard, and Lexy hugged him close and thrusted her smooth cock into him. He grunted and clenched his feet as his rim stretched around her. The vampire pounded him and moaned gently in his ear. She wrapped her legs around his legs, and pushed against his prostate. Kit moaned and pushed back into her.

Lexy rose to her knees and Kit was bent on the bed. She mounted his tight boy hole and clapped his cheeks. His legs tensed up, and he curled his toes again. The vampire bit down on his neck and began sucking it. His whole body trembled and his rim contracted as he climaxed on her dick. She kept sucking his blood and moaning until she gripped his ass tight and pumped her semen in him. The hero became a slave to her.