The Femboy Vampire Pt. 02

Story Info
Lexy wants revenge after her castle is destroyed.
2.3k words
4.56
4.8k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The castle outside of Wellville held a very attractive vampire, Lexy. Many heroes over many generations came for her in her castle, but she would seduce them, fuck them in the ass, and turn them. Kit had been one of the last heroes to be made a slave for a while.

"Do people just not talk about me anymore?" Lexy questioned.

"Maybe they can't find your castle," suggested Kit.

"It's just about the only castle around," Lexy replied. "How are they not supposed to find me?"

Lexy went downstairs to her secret chamber alone and disappointed to read her books until the sun came out. When she retired for the day, a visitor arrived. No guards were in attendance. Outside was a man in gray robes carrying a magic staff. It was a twisted piece of oak with a large sapphire on top of it. When he raised his staff, a massive explosion blew away the castle walls and the vampires inside were turned to dust in the sunlight.

"What just happened?!" Lexy screamed, waking up from the loud bang.

The mysterious man gave one more swing of his staff, and everything was leveled. Lexy was in the basement waiting for more, but the wizard left. When the sun went down, Lexy came back up to the surface to see everything gone.

"NO! NO! NOOOOO!" she shouted into the rubble. "This is a tragedy! I have to go outside!"

It had been many decades since Lexy had left her castle. She did not know where to begin, but had to travel out to find a new place to stay. All she had was a backpack with a bag of gold, the magic whip, and spare clothes, plus what she was wearing: the black outfit of a sweater, skirt, thigh high socks, and shoes.

"Well, at least no one knows what I look like," she assured herself. "Maybe I can go to Wellville.

She flew down to the village, but stopped flying when she got close as not to arouse any suspicions. All of the townsfolk were outside celebrating.

"Hey, what's the celebration for?" asked the vampire to the crowd.

"Our hero Irwin, the wizard, defeated that evil monster," a man in the crowd praised.

"Oh, great!" Lexy said as she shifted her red eyes around and petted her long, black hair soothingly.

There was an attractive, skinny man dancing with a blonde girl. He had wavy, brunette hair and emerald eyes. The vampire hurried across to him in awe.

"Hey cutie," Lexy greeted the man. "I'm Lexy. What is your name?"

"I'm Taylor, and this is my girl, Lara," replied Taylor.

"Hi," Lara greeted, looking kind of suspicious of her.

"My home was destroyed, so I was looking for a place to stay," Lexy explained.

"I am so sorry to hear that," Taylor sympathized. "You can stay at my place for a while. You don't mind, right, Lara?"

"I kind of do..." she mumbled. "I thought I was gonna move in."

"Just give this girl a chance after everything she has been through," argued Taylor.

"Fine..." Lara resigned.

"You are the best!" Lexy exclaimed, hugging Taylor tight.

The festival went another couple hours as everyone started going home little by little. Lara went home separately, and Taylor walked Lexy to his house.

"Come in," Taylor said. "You get to sleep here in the guest room where Lara was going to move in."

"Thank you so much," the vampire softly spoke. "What can I do to repay you?"

"It is nothing really."

Lexy hugged Taylor tightly again, smelling his neck. He hesitated saying anything while she licked it.

"Whoa, stop," Taylor finally responded. "My girl is all I need."

"Does your girlfriend let you fuck her ass?" Lexy whispered.

Taylor remained silent.

"I know you want to," Lexy continued, and pulled Taylor into the guest room.

The vampire began removing his clothes and pushed him onto the bed naked. She got on her knees on the floor in front of him and began licking his penis until it became erect and took the whole thing in her mouth. There was no rebuttal from Taylor as his dick was sucked. Lexy pushed him on his back across the bed and deep throated his cock. Taylor could only lightly moan as she spun her tongue around. Her head pulled up, and she turned around with her clothes still on. She pulled just her underwear down from under her skirt and sat at the top of his hard dick facing away from him. Her skirt now revealed only her bottom to him.

"I don't know if I should," Taylor said hesitantly. "I haven't done anything with Lara yet. It was going to be special."

Lexy looked back at him with a smirk and teased the tip with her light colored rim. Her ass wiggled and her dick became hard, but still obscured under the shadow of the front her skirt.

"Oh yeah?" she giggled.

She looked back and into his eyes and puckered her lips as she pressed her pale ass down on the tip. The head went in. Then, his slippery shaft glided slowly into her. She threw her butt up and down his cock. Taylor lay there watching her cheeks jiggle. He could not resist anymore, so he grabbed and slapped her ass. She came down half way and stopped, so he began thrusting himself into her.

"I have something you should know," Lexy said.

"What is it?" Taylor said winded.

"Can it be between us?" Lexy asked, now getting up off him.

Lexy turned around revealing her smooth dick and balls.

"This isn't a problem is it?" she laughed getting back on his boner.

Taylor could only stare at it mesmerized, he desperately wanted to get back to fucking her ass again.

"Good," she giggled. "I'm going to coat your face then."

Her dick flopped on him as she rode him until she grabbed it and pointed it at his face. Taylor thrusted faster. Her rim began pulsing and cum oozed out onto his face. He gripped her hips, holding her all the way down against him and came inside her. After taking his load, she rose from him and cleaned herself in the bathroom. When she came back. he was still on the bed, so she slapped him off. Taylor left to wash up and sleep.

Lexy stayed awake in the guest room all night, while Taylor slept in his bed. Morning came, but the vampire had sealed the room. Taylor saw Lexy sleeping all day, so he didn't bother her and went about his business. When the sun went down, and the vampire left her room to find Taylor with his dad sitting at the table in the dining area.

"So this is your girlfriend?" the robed man asked in surprise. "Wow!"

"Yes, I am his girlfriend," Lexy winked and sat on Taylor's lap.

The vampire leaned to Taylor's neck and licked it.

"This is Lexy," Taylor explained, pushing Lexy off. "She is just staying here because she lost her house recently. My actual girlfriend is still at her home."

"Oh, well she sure is friendly with you" the wizard said.

"She is just very appreciative to be off the streets," Taylor stated and turned to Lexy. "Also, this is my dad. He was the hero who slayed the vampire."

Lexy looked shocked for a second, but quickly covered her devious thoughts.

"We don't have to worry about any more femboys in our town now," the wizard said smugly. "The last one has died."

Taylor looked at Lexy pretending to be innocent.

"Yeah, haha," Taylor laughed "No more femboys around here."

Lara came into the house and glared at the enchantress.

"This is my girlfriend, Lara," Taylor introduced. "Lara, this is my father, Irwin."

"Nice to meet you," Irwin greeted. "Anyway, I have been here all day and this old man is tired. I just wanted to meet you."

"It was a pleasure meeting a hero," Lara sweetly said. "I'll see you soon."

The wizard left and Lara's attitude shifted.

"Why can't she leave already?" Lara begged. "This is ruining my moving plans."

"She needs to stay until she can get back on her feet," Taylor explained. "Maybe a week."

"A week?!"

"Maybe longer. What about her feelings?"

"You are supposed to take my side!"

"You will get to move in when you get to move in."

Lara grew angrier and left.

"Are you okay, Lexy?" asked Taylor.

"My feelings are somewhat hurt, but I think I'll manage," Lexy responded sitting back on his lap."

"I hate how she tries to walk all over me."

"You should really stick up for yourself."

"I can't."

"Well, it means a lot to me that you stuck up for me," Lexy whispered, putting her head on his shoulder.

Taylor looked over and caught her eyes.

"My dad really thought you were my girlfriend. Wasn't that funny?"

"Yeah," Lexy said and put her arms around him.

"Yeah... but I already have Lara" said Taylor still a little frustrated by his girlfriend.

The vampire kissed Taylor's cheek and he blushed.

"I am your girlfriend," Lexy suggested.

"But what about Lara?" Taylor replied.

"Lara only wants to boss you around. Is that really what you want?"

Lexy stood up and flashed a glimpse of her ass.

"I'll be in my room reading if you want anything,"

She strutted back to her room. Taylor ignored her the whole night and fell asleep.

"I wasn't planning to turn him and risk everything," Lexy said to herself. "I just wanted his dick, but now I'm gonna have my revenge on that piece of shit hero."

The enchantress peaked into Taylor's room to find him sleeping. She silently crawled into bed with him and cuddled face to face with him. A quick peck on the cheek woke him up.

"What are you doing in my bed?" he mumbled with sleep in his eyes.

"I couldn't sleep and figured you wouldn't mind," Lexy whispered into his ear.

"You can't do this. My girlfriend would be furious."

"I already stole your first time from her."

"Let's just leave that behind us."

"Your dad likes me more."

"Haha, yeah he was surprised by you, but he said all the femboys were gone?"

"Yeah, he thought."

She licked his neck.

"Please, no more joking around," Taylor responded.

Lexy kissed Taylor, and he kissed her back. Her arms wrapped around him and started grabbing his ass.

"You have a nice ass," Lexy whispered rolling up on top of him. "We should fuck."

"Okay," Taylor finally agreed.

Lexy got on her knees in front of him. Taylor looked up and saw the vampires cock busting out of her thong and lifting her skirt up. She smiled and revealed her sharp canine teeth.

"You are the femboy vampire?!" Taylor yelled. "I thought you were dead!"

"You let the vampire into your home," Lexy replied. "And now she's going to breed your ass."

"You can't!" Taylor shouted.

Taylor struggled, but Lexy wrestled him back into place on his back and pulled his underwear down.

"Shh, calm down," Lexy hushed him. "You didn't even kick me out of bed."

"This is humiliating," Taylor mumbled as her cock entered his mouth.

"Start sucking," she commanded on her knees leaning into him.

Her cock smacked the back of his mouth as he drooled on his bed. Lexy moaned and crammed her dick down his throat. His arms tried pushing her up, but he accepted being throated. Her balls slapped his chin. She humped his face for a minute with her dick twitching on his tongue.

"Okay," Lexy gasped and pulled herself out of him and turned him on his stomach.

Lexy spread his cheeks apart and spat on it.

"Wait!" he yelled still on his stomach.

The vampire pressed her tip into the saliva and eased just the head of her throbbing cock inside the hero's son. Taylor held tightly onto the bedposts in front of him while the rest of her smooth shaft entered him.

"My dick is all the way in your tight hole," she giggled. "There is no going back now."

Lexy moaned and slowly thrusted as Taylor grew hard underneath her. Her full body was on him with just her hips thumping against his ass. Her arms wrapped around him and she licked his neck. Taylor moaned and clenched the bedposts tighter. Her breath beat against his vulnerable skin as she continued fucking him. She pulled out and turned Taylor on his side.

She slammed into his cheeks and moaned. Her hands held his ass down in place as she humped him. His boner was clamped between his thighs and dripped precum. She spanked his ass and watched his dick sway with the motions. She grabbed his top leg and spread him out on the bed on his back.

Taylor looked up from the bed and saw her move between his legs and reinsert herself. His bright pink rim fit around her cock as she lay back over him and gently sucked on his neck. Her shaft made long strokes deep inside of him while he remained under her streaming precum on his belly. Lexy licked his mouth and breathed on his face. Taylor panted rapidly in her mouth and his legs trembled. The vampire bit down on his neck drawing his blood. Her tongue licked it up and she began to suck. He orgasmed on her cock and shot out cum between them. Her lips were still wrapped around his neck and she moaned into it. She pressed down all the way inside him and pumped his throbbing boy hole full of her seed.

After a moment of staying inside him and sucking his blood, the vampire got off the bed, and looked down at Taylor in the cum and blood and smiled. She left to wash herself off and brought a towel back to clean up the scene. He was not moving, so she tucked him in.

"Goodnight," Lexy whispered into his ear, and kissed his cheek before leaving to her room.