The Femboy Vampire Pt. 07

Story Info
The vampire finds competition with a powerful witch.
3.1k words
4.64
2.1k
11

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava woke up to see Alder had been bitten and fucked by the vampire. She shrieked in panic and closed the blinds to make sure the sunlight did not touch him. As she examined the scene, she noticed his cum in the bed first, then the large amount of cum Lexy had built up spilling from Alder's butt. It was saddening, but she did not want anyone to know.

When Alder awakened that next night, he cleaned up. Ava told him they would never speak of this instance again, and find a way to fix it. He nodded shamefully.

In the keep, Lexy was thinking about going back to town. She only ever wanted her alone time, but, since the destruction of her first castle, she has been seeing herself more involved in the outside world.

"Alder probably wants me to come back," Lexy said to herself. "It would be rude not to visit him. Maybe in a few days."

A few days went by. Alder had been researching getting better. The vampire still wanted more, so she left her keep to go visit him. She did not try to hide herself. The men of the town could see her if they wanted. Many more rumors began spreading about her. No one approached her though. When she had made her way to Alder's house, she peeked in the window and hopped into his bedroom. Lexy's dick was already up from just thinking about it. Alder came into the room.

"What are you doing here?" Alder asked in a hushed tone.

"I am here to fuck your ass again," Lexy brazenly told him.

Alder turned still. His girlfriend, Ava, was just in the other room.

"Can't you at least be more secretive?" Alder begged.

"Why do you care?" Lexy asked.

"Well you know..."

"You think you are keeping it a secret from your girlfriend? Did you really keep it last time?"

"I just want to move on past this."

"Come here now," Lexy commanded. "Take off your clothes. Crawl on the bed on all fours."

Ava could hear someone was in the bedroom. She knew it must be a return visit, but did not want to believe that. It took a moment, but she got up to check on him. When she came into the room, she saw her naked boyfriend getting mounted by the vampire.

"What the fuck?" Ava cried out.

Alder could not think of anything to say back. He was going to take it. Lexy looked over to see Ava staring, mouth ajar.

"Sorry," Lexy giggled, still fucking him. "Was this yours?"

"Yes!" Ava screamed. "Stop fucking my boyfriend!"

"I just need him for a bit," Lexy replied, still thrusting. "Just let me borrow him for a moment."

"What?!" Ava replied in shock.

"Hold on."

Alder just stayed still under Lexy. Ava was a bit scared to fight off Lexy, so Ava just got to pace around and watch her boyfriend take it. Lexy's legs were in front of Alders with her whole body moving down into him. His dick was getting hard and flopping below him.

It was not very long until Alder started grunting from the pounding. Lexy was pressing into him all the way with her weight. The grunts became moans.

"Sorry," Alder mumbled. "I can't hold it back."

Alder's face was flushed. He turned his legs inward and he began cumming while Lexy kept on thrusting.

"You don't mind do you?" Lexy said, then stuck out her tongue.

"Yeah I do mind!!" Ava started screaming in jealousy. "You can't just barge in here and cum in him!"

Ava kept screaming at the vampire to get off Alder, but Lexy did not seem to care.

"Hold on," Lexy gasped out. "I'm almost finished."

Lexy bent over his full body and slapped her balls against his butt. She put her hands down on his back unloaded inside him.

"Okay," Lexy said, still out of breath. "You can have him back now."

The vampire pulled out of him and walked out like it was no problem.

"There are plenty more men who want a turn with me anyway," Lexy added.

When Lexy returned for her keep, the rumors became much more credible. A vampire had come to town and fucked a man in front of his girl. Alder never mentioned he sought her out or did not fulfill his promise. It would be a while before another hero would visit her, because of a competing rumor.

Back in the vampire's lair...

"I thought for sure I would get at least one visitor after that stunt," Lexy spoke aloud to herself. "What is happening?"

The vampire paced around her room until she resigned herself to leaving again. She became a bat and flew out of her window. To her surprise, there were two men coming into the wilderness.

"Hehehe," Lexy thought. "I guess I can turn around then."

As she thought that to herself, the men took a wrong turn.

"My keep is the other way!" she screeched out as a bat in the sky, but the men did not notice.

The bat followed them. The wanderers eventually came to a cottage. It was new to Lexy. The travelers looked well armed like they were going to raid the place. The bat landed in a tree next to them as they fiercely knocked on the door.

"Come outside!" one shouted.

The door opened. A lady came out. She was a tall, dominant-looking kind of woman with long, blue hair and bright blue eyes. She wore a frilly black dress and black pointed hat. Both men suddenly backed up, dwarfed by her. With the wand in her right hand, she pointed at the man who shouted.

"Silentium stultus," spoke the witch.

The wand glowed and the man became wrapped in a summoned rope.

"We know what you did, Amanita!" the other man accused.

"What?" Amanita replied.

"We won't let you get away with your morphing magic," he continued.

"Oh," the witch lit up. "You mean your sister?"

"My brother!"

"Your sister now," laughed the witch. "You must be Bayard, then."

Bayard pulled out a mace and swung it at the witch. She moved to the side and grabbed his arm with her left hand. She pulled it behind him and pushed him over.

"Mutare vestis," the witch spoke, pointing the wand.

The man's clothes were changed into a skimpy woman's outfit.

"That's better," Amanita said. "It suits your slender physique."

Amanita's giant penis became erect. She pulled her dress up to reveal her hairless, veiny cock.

"What do you think we should do now?" the witch asked.

The man slithered back under her, while she was laughing and pounced on her from behind. He managed to wrestle the wand away. It fell next to them out of reach. Bayard became confident and horny.

"I think I know what we should do," Bayard taunted her. "Looks like I'm about to put you in your place,"

He pulled her dress up and tried to mount her.

"You see me and think of a bottom?!" Amanita yelled.

"It is going to feel that way soon isn't it?" Bayard answered.

The man was still wrestling to get his dick in place to penetrate her. He dry humped her cheeks, but had yet to make entry.

"Enough!" Amanita shouted.

The witch stood up with all her strength, knocking the man off. He fell on his back. She turned around and grabbed him by the ankles.

"You look like a tight bottom," Amanita taunted him, now that she had him grabbed again.

"Let me go!" Bayard shouted.

"Still?" Amanita asked.

She dragged him to the wand and picked it up.

"Suadeant," she called out.

"Suggest?" Lexy wondered to herself.

The wand glowed and the man stopped speaking.

"Look," the witch spoke.

The man did not say anything. Amanita stood over him and began to stroke her massive dick. Bayard stared at it. Her strokes were mesmerizing. The other man was still struggling to be heard, watching his friend stare at the witch's cock.

She kept rubbing it in front of Bayard's face. The motions seemed to hypnotize him. The effects of the spell on the other man were waning.

"Her cum will feminize you" the bound man shouted. "Fight back!"

She took her dress off. Her big boobs flopped out. The witch picked up Bayard by his ankles again and ripped his underwear off. Her precum was dripping down against his hole. She pulled him up by his legs until her tip was pressing against his rim. As he hung upside down, she took her other hand to aim herself into him then inserted herself into him slowly through the precum. The moment shook him out of the hypnosis momentarily.

"What are you doing to me?" Bayard yelled out in shock.

"Showing you who the top is," Amanita asked biting her lip.

"I'm not a bottom!" Bayard called back, getting his ass stretched out.

"It feels that way to me."

Amanita had his ankles held up still and was thrusting the full length of her shaft into him from above him. She crouched over him and his shoulders pushed into the ground. Amanita repositioned her hands to hold his hips. Her breasts tossed around above him.

"Fight back!" the bound man shouted.

Bayard was submitting to the witch. Her girth asserted dominance on his sissy hole. She dropped him on his back in the grass then reinserted herself back into him. His legs were pressed over his shoulders, and Amanita's boobs covered his face. Her full weight slammed repeatedly on his slim body. She began panting and throwing the full length of her shaft into him. Bayard was being humiliated in front of his friend, but only gave out muffled grunts into her boobs.

"I'm going to make you into a girl," Amanita laughed.

She made deep thrusts into him. Her body covered him entirely besides his legs in the air. She stopped all the way inside him. Her weight held him in place to pump him full of her magic seed. She got up from Bayard and grabbed her wand.

"Mutationem sexus," Amanita spoke.

The wand and Bayard glowed together. When the light had faded, Bayard had become a woman.

"I thought you would look good as a woman," Amanita giggled. "Good enough to breed."

The spell constricting the other man finally wore off. As soon as it faded, he made a run for it, but Bayard was taken into the cottage.

"My magic is all used up for now," Amanita remarked. "But come back again if you want to have a turn."

Lexy was confused by everything, and went back home.

"She is taking my men from me!" Lexy spoke to herself angrily. "This town only has room for me!"

The vampire was at a loss for a strategy though. She knew the witch was too powerful to fight.

"No hero would want to team up with me," she pondered. "Maybe Ulf could help, but he was no longer a werewolf. He also just got his life back together, so he probably does not want to risk becoming a girl. Leo hates me. The old hero is dead and his son is not very competent. I just need a distraction to get her wand. I'll get Alder and Taylor together..."

Lexy went to Wellville the next day. Alder had left for the springs with Ava, but Taylor was still around.

"Hey cutie!" Lexy greeted Taylor walking straight into his home.

"What brings you here master?" Taylor replied.

The vampire was taken aback by Taylor's appearance. He had transformed over the years into a femboy, and did not age.

"I have a mission for you," Lexy continued. "I need you to help me take down a witch."

"You mean the powerful one?" Taylor asked.

"Yes."

"The one who turned someone in this village into a woman?"

"Yes."

"I don't think we have much of a chance."

"We have to try!" Lexy begged. "She is taking all the cute heroes from me!"

"I don't have much of a choice, but I just beg you to reconsider."

"Yay!"

Taylor reluctantly followed Lexy to the keep. The sun was about to come up, so they had to go another night.

While Lexy was trying to plan her attack, Amanita was with Bayard in the cottage.

"You had your fun already," Bayard argued. "Can't we call it even?"

"That was just the introduction," Amanita responded. "Now, I'm going to breed you."

"But I'm a man," Bayard pouted.

Amanita took his clothes off. He had small boobs and no penis. She pushed him on the bed, took off her clothes, and got on top of him. Bayard lay on his back under her while she licked and kissed his face. It became overwhelming having a beautiful girl do this to him, even though he was uncertain what was about to happen to him. Bayard still got wet. The witch picked him up and stood up from the bed. She held him up, kissing him like a trophy.

"Okay," Amanita said. "Put your legs around me."

Bayard put his legs around her waist. She put one arm under his leg then one hand to put her tip up to his pussy. After he was set, she slowly brought him down with both hands onto her cock. It was like hitting a wall, but she kept pushing into his hymen until it broke. Bayard buried his face in the top of her chest under her blue locks and winced from being entered.

Amanita got rough quick with him. She could not fit all the way inside. She was hitting his cervix. Her arms were under his knees swinging herself into him. She pulled him up and hymen blood came out. She turned him around and held his sides. His limbs swayed as she reinserted herself and kept fucking him.

"You are short and light enough to make a good cock-sleeve," Amanita taunted him.

She tossed him forward and back while his limbs dangled. He had loosened up enough she was getting deeper into him. The witch had full control of him. He was a foot off the ground receiving her veiny cock. She picked up the pace. She was pulling him in all the way now. Her breathing tightened and her shaft stiffened fully. His heart raced knowing he was about to have his womb fertilized by the witch. She yelled out moans and pushed in until her hips met his butt. Her legs were shaking. Cum throbbed against his cervix. He looked below to see semen dripping from him to the floor.

"You have my seed in your womb," The witch said, setting him down. "You belong to me now."

Amanita patted his head and let him to go clean up. But after cleaning himself, Bayard sneaked away. The witch had to retrieve him another day. She was too tired.

Taylor and Lexy headed out the next day down to the cottage.

"Are you sure about this?" Taylor asked nervously.

"No, not really," Lexy responded. "But what other choice do I have?"

"Find some strong warrior?"

"Such as?"

"I don't know. Someone?"

"We got this. Don't worry."

Lexy knocked on the front door.

"Greetings," Amanita answered. "What brings you here?"

"I'm your neighbor," Lexy replied. "I actually just heard about you recently, so I thought I would come by to say hello."

"Well, hello then," Amanita said biting her lip. "I did not realize I had such a cute neighbor."

"I mean, yeah, well, okay, you are pretty gorgeous yourself," Lexy stammered.

"You both should come in."

Taylor looked up at the tall witch, then ran off back to Wellville without saying a word.

"He's shy," Lexy remarked.

The vampire walked in with the witch. They sat down around a table in the living room and talked to each other for the night.

"You live here alone?" Lexy questioned.

"I did have someone," the witch answered. "But not anymore."

"Oh I see."

"You are always welcome here though," Amanita said, putting her arm around Lexy.

"Oh, yeah," Lexy stumbled out.

"Yeah..." Amanita leaned to kiss Lexy.

The vampire took the kiss on the mouth without kissing back or avoiding it. The witch put her other arm around Lexy and continued kissing her lips. Amanita licked Lexy's lips then stood up.

"Sorry," Amanita said. "I have a thing for pale girls with dark circles."

"I, uh,..." Lexy said still staggered.

This kiss had made her blush, but at the same time she wanted this witch gone. She was torn on what to do.

That is when Amanita lifted her dress up to reveal her erection.

"Whoa!" Lexy shouted.

"Yeah, it is impressive," Amanita laughed. "Just look here."

The witch began stroking her cock in front of Lexy, who sat there staring into it.

"Come kneel in front of me." Amanita suggested.

Lexy was so fixated on it that she obeyed. The witch spit on her dick and kept rubbing. The vampire gazed. The tall lady crouched and brushed the tip across Lexy's lips.

"You want this do you not?"

Lexy did not respond. The witch kept masturbating to the vampire's face. It was pulsing and tightening just inches from Lexy. The veiny foreskin went up and down the tip gently. It became too erotic for Lexy. The vampire looked up at the witch and pouted her lips. Ecstasy came over Amanita's face like she was ready. She stroked faster, but with a light touch. Lexy looked back at the cock still pouting. The hood ran across the tip and barely touched Lexy's lips until Amanita stopped stroking. Ropes of cum shot across the vampire's face and stuck in thick globs as Amanita's cock bobbed. Lexy closed her eyes and breathed in the smell, then got up to wash her face.

"I can't say I expected this to happen," Lexy remarked with her face covered in semen.

The witch laughed and put her dick away. When Lexy came back from cleaning herself off, the witch came over and bent over to kiss her some more. Both of Amanita's hands held the vampire still. It was another heavy kiss with tongue across the lips.

"I cannot get enough of you," Amanita told her. "You have such a cute face."

Lexy relented her stubbornness and kissed the witch's tongue.

"Well, I should get going," Lexy said.

"Come back soon," Amanita replied.

They parted ways. Lexy was even more conflicted now. The witch took a liking to her.

"I want the cute boys," Lexy pouted to herself in her room. "If I can't beat her in a fight physically or magically, what am I to do? Taylor even ditched me! That coward! Fuck it! I'm just going to do my art for a while and forget everything."