The Femboy Vampire Pt. 08

Story Info
The witch has a problem and goes to the vampire for help.
2.3k words
4.4
2k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Femboy Vampire Pt. 8

Back in Wellville, Bayard had come home afraid of being pregnant. His family thought he was gone forever. He did not want to explain getting his new lips filled up, but rallied a hatred for Amanita. A special force was ordered: the son who received the hero's staff.

In a few days, the new hero, Gray, arrived with the staff.

"The witch should be no match for me." Gray said confidently.

"You are shorter than I thought," Bayard commented.

"Hey, I'm as tall as you!"

"Whatever! Just go deal with her, or at least get the wand so you can change me and my brother back."

Gray took off to find the cottage. When he arrived, he lifted the staff like he was going to raze everything, but remembered the witch sounded attractive. It became a different strategy suddenly.

"Come out, witch!"

Amanita opened the door wide.

"You called?" Amanita greeted. "Oh, another short man wants to start trouble."

"Hey! You are just stupidly tall!" Gray replied. "But you still look like a mountain I would climb."

"Oh, really?" the witch replied pulling her wand out. "Tough talk from someone in mating distance."

Amanita pointed her wand, but Gray used the magic of the staff to pull it away.

"Mating range you say?" Gray scoffed. "If you say so."

"No! Give that back!"

"Suadeant!"

The witch stopped speaking. Gray walked triumphantly to her and slapped her ass.

"How about you go inside and take your clothes off," Bayard suggested.

The witch moved inside and undressed. Her face was red from shame. She was fiercely fighting to break the spell, but the magic could not be broken. Gray followed her inside and closed the door. He took his clothes off and walked behind her.

"Get on you hands and knees," Gray told her.

She got down on her hands and knees. Her legs were so long that Gray had to keep standing. The hero grabbed his erection and stared at her huge ass with the bright pink rim. He spit on his dick and rubbed it then spit on her butthole.

"Look at you presenting yourself," Gray laughed. "You can't wait to get topped by me."

"Just get it over with," Amanita mustered out.

Gray stood behind her rubbing his cock against her. He put a hand around her waist and pressed into her. Amanita gritted her teeth. She was being humiliated in her own home. He stayed still behind her playing with her wide cheeks with his hands, then climbed up on top of her. Gray wrapped his legs along hers, because his feet wouldn't touch the ground. His dick pointed down through her crack as he humped against her. He went back enough to line up for entry. He had his arms around her chest and began to push in. The tip poked inside and she gripped the floor. The hero then slid all the way into her.

"This is a tight fit," Gray taunted her while riding on top of her. "I guess I'll have to be the one to break you in though."

She stayed with a straight back holding herself up as he bounced on top of her. Gray was making short thrusts into her trying not to fall down. Her cushiony cheeks rippled slightly from the impact. He got off her and went back to standing up to fuck her. The short movements he was making were not enough.

Gray rammed into her with the full length of his penis.

"You are being too rough," Amanita complained.

The hero did not care and kept slamming into her and spanking her ass.

"You just need to be tamed," Gray taunted her again.

Gray was panting from the sheer cardio of fucking her. Amanita only could stay on her hands and knees and take her taming to completion. He had his hands gripping both cheeks as tightly as he could. His breaths became more erratic until he slipped into orgasm. He kept ramming his dick into her until the semen started pulsating into her. The witch let him pump his cum inside her still bent on the ground. It oozed out around his twitching cock as he gave her a few more pumps. Amanita lowered her head in shame listening to him moan his climax into her. She had finally been made into a bottom.

"I think I'll keep this wand," Gray said triumphantly getting off her. "My friends are going to want to have a turn with you next."

Amanita said nothing back.

"Now Bayard can be saved," Gray explained. "He's definitely going to want a turn on you."

Gray dressed himself and left the cottage. Amanita finally came out from under the effects of the spell. She stood up and cursed Gray's name. It was time to pay Lexy a visit.

The vampire was painting in her chambers when the witch showed up.

"A visitor?!" Lexy exclaimed, popping up from her station. "Oh, Amanita. What is wrong?"

"Gray took my wand!" Amanita yelled in anger.

"Who is Gray?"

"Some jerk with a magic staff who showed up at my door. I was going to bend him over, but his magic staff took my wand away. He ended up penetrating me in my cottage."

"WHAT?!" Lexy replied in outrage.

"I need your help getting my wand back. You are the only one I can turn to."

"We'll deal with him. You can stay with me and we'll work something out."

Lexy's plan was what it always was with these men. She wanted to seduce.

Back in Wellville, Gray was flaunting the wand around. Bayard was ecstatic.

"I can finally change you back Bayard," Gray said. "But only if you aren't pregnant."

"Oh what?!" Bayard panicked.

"Let's hope. You probably didn't ovulate yet. Mutationem sexus!"

The wand glowed with Bayard, and he was changed back into a male body.

"Thank goodness!" Bayard shouted.

"Yeah," Gray agreed. "But let's go get some tight witch ass. I already broke her in, but I bet you want a turn riding. It's an amazing ass."

"We should go tomorrow."

Tomorrow night came and Lexy and Amanita were heading to town to get the wand back.

That is when they ran into Bayard and Gray coming along the path to go to the cottage.

"There she is!" Gray called out. "She is with some pale, sleep deprived girl!"

Both parties were too close for the ladies to run. Lexy charged at Bayard, who immediately summoned magic ropes around her. Amanita was left to fight off the two horny men alone.

"Suadeant!" Gray yelled.

The witch stopped in her tracks. Bayard was already taking his pants off.

"Dammit!" Amanita cried out.

"Right..." Gray said with a perverted smile. "I believe my friend Bayard here requires you to get on your hands and knees. I suggest you do that."

The witch obeyed and crawled up to Bayard. His pants were completely off.

"I want you to start sucking my cock while he gets inside you," Bayard commanded.

The witch's mouth opened. Bayard was already poking her rim about to enter her. She was about to take on two men, when Lexy transformed into a bat to escape the binding. The bat flew behind Gray and changed back. While Gray took his pants off, Lexy grabbed the wand.

"Suadeant!" Lexy yelled out, pointing the wand at Gray.

Bayard looked up in fear of the wand and ran off before he had a chance to penetrate the witch. He even left his pants. Now Gray was left alone. The spell was undone on Amanita.

"Thank you, Lexy," Amanita sighed in relief, standing up. "I think our horny friend here wants something."

Lexy handed her the wand.

"Let's get you into something fitting..." Amanita said to Gray. "Mutare vestis."

Gray was put in a bra, skirt, and panties.

"Much better," Amanita laughed. "You really look the part now."

The witch picked him up and took him to a tree stump. She placed him on his stomach.

"Tell me you want a threesome," Amanita commanded.

"I want you..." Gray replied.

"Hmm...?

"I want you to break me in and use me up."

"Now you are speaking like a bottom," Amanita taunted him. "Prepare me for your tight, little hole. I need it nice and slippery."

Amanita walked up to his face and smacked him with her cock. He opened his mouth for her. She put it all the way down his throat. It barely fit in his mouth with his teeth lightly touching. Gray was gagging up drool on her dick. She pulled his hair and face fucked him in front of Lexy.

"Okay," Amanita stated. "Time to stretch you open."

The witch crouched over his ass and pressed her giant, hard cock against his delicate boypussy. She put her hands on his back and pressed him into the stump, then brought her hips in. Her massive penis gaped him open. His eyes widened from the sensation. The vampire came up to his face when he opened his mouth to moan and shoved her shaft down his throat. Lexy wrapped her hands around his head and face fucked him while Amanita pounded into his soft ass.

Gray was giving muffled moans. Amanita was deep inside him, clapping his cheeks.

"This is what you wanted is it not?" Amanita asked. "To be dominated?"

Gray nodded his head as much as he could with a penis in his mouth.

"Good," Amanita replied.

The witch and the vampire were mercilessly fucking both ends of him. Lexy could not hold back any longer.

"How about I coat your face and let Amanita have the honors of filling you up?" Lexy taunted him.

She gasped loudly slapping her balls against his chin, then pulled out of him and pointed her member at him. The vampire blasted her semen against his face while he was still getting a hard ramming. His face was fully covered in her cum. The witch slapped his ass until it was bright red. She shook him and made the cum swing off his face. Gray's hard dick hung below.

"Orgasm on my girlcock," the witch taunted him. "I want to feel you twitching."

Gray was overwhelmed by her girth. His legs were flexing trying not to cum. It was the last bit of integrity he had.

"I want to feel your orgasm," Amanita laughed, trying not to cum yet.

She kept riding his ass until she got what she wanted. Gray squirmed his legs around. The witch leaned over him with her boobs against the back of his head. Her strokes grew faster and deeper.

Gray sighed and clenched onto the stump as he orgasmed on her. She felt him tremble and let herself go. Her rod pumped her girl seed into him while he was quivering. Her girth throbbed his rim with each pump.

Amanita pulled out of him and picked up her wand again.

"Mutationem sexus," Amanita spoke.

The wand and Gray glowed together. When the light faded, he had the body of a woman.

"I will take you back to my cottage now," Amanita told him. "I will have to make sure to get you pregnant."

The witch picked him up.

"Thanks, Lexy," Amanita said. "I owe you a favor."

"No problem," Lexy replied.

The witch carried her new mating partner to her cottage. Lexy went back to the castle.

The vampire enjoyed having a friendly neighbor. She could finally go back to sitting in her room and waiting for the heroes to come by. Though, it might be a while, given the events.

Bayard finally made it back to Wellville with his dick still hanging out. His family brought him clothes and he relayed the message about Gray being captured. No one wanted to go back.

Two weeks went by. Gray was still living in the cottage with the witch. She was saving up cum, waiting for Gray to ovulate.

"I think it is time dear," Amanita told Gray. "I am about to burst with semen."

The witch walked naked into the bedroom with Gray. As she walked, precum was dripping like she could barely wait any longer.

"It is time to experience being a woman," Amanita said with a huge grin.

Amanita picked Gray up by the sides and lowered him down onto her dick facing away from her. Her giant cock flexed upward and into Gray. His new lips were already being coated in her precum even before penetration. The witch was breathing fast lowering him onto her member. Gray did nothing to stop her. He let her break his new hymen. It hurt quite a bit. The sheer size alone made him clench his eyes shut.

"I've been waiting for too long," Amanita told him.

There was not much time before the witch began to feel it coming. Gray could barely get more than half way down her long shaft. Precum was dripping down. Amanita wrapped her arms around to hug him tight in the air. She was breathing into the top of his hair. Her hips made short movements until she lost it.

"I am going to seed your fertile womb," Amanita panted. "You cannot return to being a man."

She held her breath a moment and gave out short quick exhales. Her cock was as far in as it could go when it exploded cum inside him. Huge blasts of semen erupted into Gray's pussy. She was holding him so tight he could barely move or breathe. Her massive shaft continuous twitched into him until she had finished inseminating him. Amanita held on to him for a moment and caught her breath, then laid him on the bed.

Gray lay on the bed that night as the witch's sperm fertilized him.

"You are no longer a man," Amanita told him. "Understand?"

"Yes," Gray replied.

From then on out, Gray was referred to as a woman. No one came for her.

Lexy's castle was still very empty.