The Femboy Vampire Pt. 06

Story Info
The vampire makes it to the springs.
3.4k words
4.79
2.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Wellville, Lara returned to Taylor with the wizard's staff.

"I've finally returned," declared Lara. "And with the hero's staff!"

"I thought you were dead!" exclaimed Taylor.

"No, but it was close. What is that look on your face? Did Lexy come back?"

"Huh?"

"I can almost smell that she was here!" Lara yelled.

"She just wanted to know where the magic springs were!" Taylor reasoned. "Nothing happened!"

"Thanks! Now, I can go find her!" Lara laughed and ran out.

It was common knowledge the springs were in the north. Taylor may be clueless, but Lara knows about the tourism. She traveled to Greatdale and into the woods.

Lexy woke up the following night to what she had done. Dry blood coated her lips and Ulf's neck. He was still asleep next to her, and looked extremely pale.

"Ulf..." Lexy spoke, poking the werewolf. "Wake up."

After a few minutes of poking, Ulf came into consciousness.

"What?" he mumbled.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes?" he replied. "I feel sort of light headed though."

"That's probably because we had sex last night and I got a little carried away."

Ulf was startled awake, now remembering getting his ass filled and his neck drained.

"What happens now?" he asked in a slight panic.

"Now I guess you are my vampire slave," she answered.

"What about the lycanthropy?" Ulf wondered.

"I don't know," Lexy shrugged. "You still have the ears and tail."

"Yeah..." Ulf responded. "We should probably clean up everything too."

The duo were naked with blood and cum everywhere. They went to the closest river to wash themselves and their items for the day. There was no longer any problem being naked around each other. Ulf's prudish nature had disappeared. The journey to the magic springs continued. Another few days passed with no sign of getting closer. Lexy became much more physical with Ulf.

"Ulf," Lexy called.

"Yeah?" Ulf replied.

"What are you doing in the river?"

"Washing my body and clothes?"

"Well, you are needed over here."

Ulf came over to Lexy who was sitting down naked with her feet in the water. She was fully erect.

"Your cute butt in the water is making me horny," Lexy commented, licking her lips.

Ulf knelt into the water by her. Her penis slapped over his face. She played with his hair and ears as he licked the tip until she gripped the back of his hair and pulled him in to deepthroat it. He gagged a bit at first before he got used to it. Lexy leaned back with both of her hands holding her up, kicking her feet in the water next to Ulf. The gulping noises he made really excited her.

"Okay," Lexy gasped. "Get up. It is time to fuck your ass."

Ulf stood up out of the water and turned around. She was sitting on the bank watching him turn around and put his butt up to her. The water was deep enough he could take her standing up. He bent over slightly with his hands on his legs and crouched into her. With one hand he reached behind him and guided it in.

"Shake your butt for me," Lexy giggled.

With a little positioning, Ulf made short bounces along the tip of her cock. Lexy took one hand from the grass and slapped his ass hard.

"Really take that dick, sissy!" she yelled.

Ulf made longer strides with his ass. His cheeks smacked down on her lap and up to the tip. Lexy stayed seated, watching him move for her. The water swished around their legs as he rode her dick. He put his hands on her knees and threw his ass up and down her shaft until he saw her legs stretch straight up out of the water. She was crinkling her toes and gasping behind him. A rushing feeling overcame her. She sat up straight and held him down by the hips. Her legs together around him, then she came inside him. He was held in place until she was done shooting her load in him. When she let go of him, he stood up with her cum spilling out of him.

"Okay," Lexy panted. "Let's clean up."

After their bath, the two went back to reading the passage about the site.

"This doesn't say anything about the magic springs killing you," Lexy remarked. "Why did that old man tell us they brought death? Are we looking at the wrong springs?"

"He probably doesn't know anything," Ulf replied. "The people looking for it probably just gave up and went back home."

"That's another thing," she remarked. "Where is everyone? I thought we would run into at least one other person."

They still trekked through the forest, determined to make it to the springs. It was another night of wandering. They set up camp where Ulf sucked her dick to completion. The sex was different now that he did whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. It weighed on the sorceress' mind.

"Are you okay?" Ulf asked her.

"I just wonder about us," she answered.

"What do you mean?" Ulf asked, now concerned.

"I feel like I made a horrible mistake I can never fix."

Out of the shadows came a robed, dark-haired woman with two torches. She had a regal stature and a strange, mystical look in her blue eyes.

"I'm Lexy," Lexy greeted, trying to hide the pain. "This is Ulf. We are a bit lost."

"I am Hekate," Hekate replied. "I've been watching you in my forest."

"So you saw?" Lexy asked with a shocked expression.

"I witnessed," Hekate answered. "I know why you are here, and I will take you."

"Really?" Lexy asked.

"Follow me."

The pair followed Hekate on the trail. The mysterious woman guided them to a crossroads they had never been to and became three of herself.

"Do you want redemption?" Hekate asked. "Or do you want power?"

"Power," Lexy answered.

"Redemption," Ulf answered.

The Hekate on the left led Lexy away from Ulf. The Hekate of the right guided Ulf away. The duo hugged each other goodbye before being split apart.

Moments later, Lara showed up to the crossroad.

"Do you want power or redemption?" Hekate asked.

"I need power!" Lara exclaimed.

"Come this way."

Hekate took her down the left path.

Lexy followed Hekate for an hour in silence on this winding road before

arriving at the spring.

"This is what you seek," Hekate told her. "Goodbye."

Hekate vanished into the darkness.

The grass was vibrant green and the trees grew in a circle and were hanging over the magical pool of water. A stream came out the back side of it and flowed into the forest.

"So, this is it?"

Lexy ran up to the water, and looked into it to see her reflection. She barely recognized herself. While staring into the spring, Lara appeared behind her.

"How did you get here without a map?" Lexy asked, turning around.

"I can find my way," Lara replied. "Now that I have the staff, you are dead."

Lara raised the staff. Lights and shock waves emanated from it. Lexy reached into her backpack and grabbed her whip.

"I know how to deal with demons," Lexy laughed.

Fire blasted from the staff at Lexy, but the vampire was quick. Lara sprayed flames everywhere, but could not hit the enchantress. Everything was burning. Lexy pulled out the whip and cracked it at Lara, but it had little effect.

"This stupid thing killed my slaves, but not this bitch?" Lexy protested.

"That's the hero's whip," Lara explained. "It only works on evil. I'll take that."

The staff glowed and summoned the whip out of Lexy's hand. Lara grabbed the whip and cracked it at the vampire. Again, Lexy was too fast to hit.

"It didn't work before," Lexy laughed. "It won't work now."

Lara grew frustrated, charged for the water, and jumped in. The spring glowed red, and Lara walked out of it soaking wet. The spring drained away.

"Now I can kill you!" Lara shouted.

Lexy panicked and ran away back down the path. Lara chased her down and past Hekate, who watched them change paths. Eventually, the battle found its way to the redemption spring. Ulf was still staring at the water, when he heard them running up.

"Ulf! She's going to kill me!" Lexy screamed.

The werewolf immediately jumped in front of Lexy. He ran up to Lara to fight her, but she cracked the whip on him. A powerful reverberation shook the grove, and Ulf fell face down.

"Ulf!" Lexy cried.

The vampire jumped onto Lara before the whip could be cracked again, and furiously wrestled with her. They vied for the staff, which shook around. Both of their hands tried to summon magic, but the staff exploded with power. The blast killed Lara, but Lexy had her as cover, so was only badly injured.

The sorceress pushed Lara's dead body off, and crawled over to Ulf. He was convulsing.

"Please, don't die!" Lexy sobbed over him. "This is all my fault. Everything. Please, you can't die because of me!"

"It's okay," Ulf struggled out. "But can I at least enter the spring?"

Lexy carried Ulf to the spring and put him in the water. He sank down below the surface while she cried above the surface. His ears and tail burned away and his bite marks washed clean. He opened his eyes and swam up to come out of the water.

"Ulf?" Lexy asked still sobbing.

"I'm... okay," Ulf replied standing up,

The spring drained away. The fires vanished. Lexy buried her face in Ulf's chest.

"Let's get out of here," Lexy spoke into him.

The pair found their way back to town. Lexy hugged Ulf with a tight grip.

"I think we should go our separate ways," she mumbled into him.

"Yeah," Ulf agreed. "But I'll always look back on our adventure fondly."

Ulf handed Lexy the whip and staff.

"We should sell these for a fortune first," Ulf added.

Lexy nodded her head. The mythical weapons were sold at a high price to an unfathomably rich man. The vampire had her castle rebuilt, and Ulf had his house rebuilt.

After losing his lycanthropy, Ulf's life stabilized quickly. He became popular with the girls, and did not have to eat alone anymore.

The rebuilding of the castle let Lexy go back into seclusion. She could finally practice her art and read her books. Still, her name went back into the folklore. Most think she died in the explosion, but the reappearance of her castle meant a presence of evil that drew attention to her

Stories of the defeated hero circulated until years later when the man who bought the whip had died, and his son, Alder, collected the rumors of the vampire. There were tales of an enchantress who could break the resolve of any man that made Alder's girlfriend push him away from it all.

"You don't need to go fight this enchantress," she told him.

"We can't let evil find its home here," Alder responded resolutely. "I'll hunt her down and avenge all the fallen heroes."

This new hero journeyed out the worn trail to Lexy's keep. It was fresh from construction when he stormed into her throne room. She appeared in her black outfit to him.

"You have the whip I see," Lexy spoke. "You must be here to deal with me?"

"I came here to avenge heroes," Alder replied rushing up to her.

He cracked the whip at her, but missed.

"You don't even know how to use that thing," Lexy giggled. "Why are you really here?"

The man cracked the whip at her again, but this time she appeared behind him and licked his neck.

"You are cute," Lexy told him. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I do," he replied.

"Does she know you are here?" Lexy whispered still licking his neck and hugging him tightly.

"Yes, she knows I am here."

"I hope she doesn't mind then..."

The enchantress appeared on the bed again and pulled her underwear off. She kicked it over to him with her foot.

"Come here," Lexy gently spoke.

Alder closed his eyes and turned his head to the side.

"No," Alder replied. "I was warned about you,"

"Mhm?" Lexy replied.

"I know you will try to tempt me."

"Do I need to try? I licked your neck and you didn't stop me. Now I'm just sitting on my bed."

Alder opened his eyes again to see Lexy still sitting on the bed smiling.

"Come here," Lexy said again.

Alder walked forward to her and stopped.

"I'm your girl now okay?" Lexy declared.

"Well..." Alder replied.

"Okaaaay?"

The enchantress leaned over and grabbed his belt. His eyes widened and slapped her hands away, but she reached back and grabbed it again. She carefully unbuckled him.

"We are going to play a game," Lexy told him.

The vampire lit a candle on the night stand and put a nail in it.

"When the fire melts down to the nail, it will fall out," Lexy explained. "It should be about ten minutes."

"What happens then?" Alder asked.

"Then we switch."

The enchantress began sucking on his flaccid member from the edge of the bed. Alder started to breathe in a funny way immediately. When he became erect, Lexy lay flat on her stomach with her bare ass exposed. He took the rest of his clothes off and straddled over her. He began to get very nervous. Putting his dick in her was a struggle.

"Really?" Lexy giggled.

"What?" Alder mumbled.

"I thought you said you had a girlfriend."

"I do, but we never did anything before."

Holding his dick steady with one hand. He moved one cheek to the side and started to push himself inside. Once he was inside he made weak pumps. He was awkwardly trying to keep himself above her while also thrusting into her. He would pull out too far and his dick would pop out. The vampire remained still and flat as he struggled to get a pace going. After a while of trial and error, he got into a rhythm. Lexy curled her legs as he grew confident in fucking her.

That was until the nail fell with a loud ding. Lexy looked over her shoulder to see him paused.

"Alright hero," Lexy giggled.

"Wait! I'm close!" Alder bargained going back into the rhythm.

"Nope!" Lexy replied, getting up from underneath him.

The vampire grabbed his legs and dragged him across the bed to her. She put her dick in his face. The precum wiped across his lips.

"You are a very pretty guy," Lexy whispered. "When you told me you had a girlfriend, I got very jealous."

"Thanks?" Alder replied.

"If you promise to come back to visit me, I won't bite you. Okay?"

Alder was terrified to say no now. He nodded his head. Lexy was on top of him cuddling with him.

"I want you to finish," Lexy whispered.

She got off him and bent over on her hands and knees in front of him. Alder was relieved and got back behind her. He spit on her hole and entered her again. Both his hands gripped her cheeks as she pushed herself into him. The enchantress threw herself into him until he got back into his rhythm. He really liked short shallow pumps that had her rim going across his tip. When he worked up to bigger thrusts, Lexy really began to feel it after so long. But soon Alder started grunting and squeezing her. His movement wavered. Lexy felt he was close, so she pushed up against him. The hero throbbed his load into the vampire. After he finished relieving his balls in her, he fell on top of her. The enchantress was still overwhelmingly horny, but Alder was spent, so she crawled out from under him.

They bathed and slept together that night. When Alder awoke, he left while she was still sleeping and went home to his girlfriend, Ava, who was incredibly worried.

"I thought you were gone forever!" Ava cried.

"Well, here I am," Alder replied.

"Did you win?"

"Oh yeah."

"Good. This vampire hunter phase is done then."

Days went by with no contact or sign of return. Alder seemed to have forgotten about Lexy, or maybe he did not want to remember her. Whatever the case, Lexy grew frustrated. Her sexual desire only grew stronger by the day until she convinced herself to leave again. It had been years since she built her castle and had not left since.

The vampire went out into the town of Wellville looking for Alder. She peeked into every house. The little town was sleeping tight. There were a lot of good looking men in this town. She almost wanted to have some fun on the side, but there was a promise that needed to be kept. Eventually she found Alder sleeping with his girlfriend. A jealous rage filled the vampire, but managed to lightly tap the window.

Luckily, Alder was the first to awake and see her at the window. He walked over to her in his underwear.

"What are you doing here?" Alder whispered.

"I wanted to see you," Lexy whispered back. "Did you forget about me?"

"No, I have just been busy."

"Let me in already you are being rude," Lexy started saying louder.

"Okay, okay, shhh, you are going to wake her up."

Alder opened the window for the vampire. As soon as she got inside, she pinned him to the bed next to Ava, who was in a deep sleep.

Lexy opened her red eyes wide as she stared into Alder's eyes.

"You know what I'm here for," Lexy whispered.

Alder was shaking his head no.

"You made a promise," Lexy continued.

Alder was unsure what he could do. He had said he killed her. If Ava woke up now to see the enchantress alive and in his bed, she would leave him. The vampire was lying on top of him kissing his neck.

Lexy reached down to pull her underwear off, and Alder felt her hard dick flop across his legs. It was time for a mating session. Lexy licked her fingers and played with his rim. He lay there and let her finger him. She continued until he had relaxed enough. She spread his legs apart a bit and put her erection up to his hole. The hero looked over to see Ava still asleep then back up at Lexy, who was looking down at him a few inches from his face.

The enchantress was wrapped around him and adjusted herself for entry. As she pushed herself into him, Alder was breathing heavily and trying not to make noise. She was hugging him and easing into him gently. Her dick was twitching from anticipation. The vampire went back to his neck to lick it, making him erect. They were both lying still when she became too excited. She bit into him and started sucking his blood. Still on his neck, she rocked into him. The motion gently moved the bed, and Ava too.

His arms were held against him in the hold and his legs were open just enough. Lexy pulled away from his neck and rolled him on his side to cuddle fuck him against his girlfriend. The vampire put her arms back around him, spooning him, and continued sucking his neck as she got more aggressive with fucking his ass. The bed was shaking so much that Ava began to noticeably rock.

There was no restraint at this point. Lexy was clapping his cheeks. She moaned into his neck and made tight breaths. Alder still silently breathed his moans out. Ava rolled in her sleep to face Alder. His heart was racing as he tried to maintain himself in front of her. The vampire's eyes looked up from the neck to see Ava.

Lexy's pounding was too much for him. The enchantress smiled while she sucked his neck. Alder squirmed like he was about to cum. She gripped his entire body tightly to inseminate him. She felt Alder's boypussy throbbing from his climax. Her balls pressed up against his him and unloaded everything into him. With every pulse of cum, the vampire sucked his neck harder and held him tighter until she had finished filling him up.

Lexy released him and sneaked back out the window while Ava was still asleep. Alder fell unconscious in the fluids. By the time morning had come, Lexy was back inside her castle giggling to herself.