The Feminine Psychology of Sissies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In many cases a homosexual transvestite or "sissy" does not necessarily consider themselves transsexual. I do not feel as if I am transsexual.

The crux of this essay is that sissies as "homosexual transvestites" do not all view themselves as heterosexual trans women but accept themselves as "full-time" or "part-time" crossdressers, some of us as closet homosexuals. The lines are blurred; many trans women who do identify as "trans" (some of whom identify as strictly heterosexual) also identify as sissies and subscribe to many of the behaviors and mannerisms of sissies. There is also a variance of behaviors between married and single sissies. There are sissies who seek out humiliation as part of playing their role as an emasculated man undeserving of respect. There is plethora of orientations and terms denoting sexuality, more than can be listed here (Ace, Asexual, Aromantic, Bear, Boi, Bottom, Cis, Cisgender, Down Low.....). In this consumer culture of many choices, options, packages, styles, colors, flavors, one can choose and self designate as to what "shoe" fits best in a "to each his own" lifestyle.

If you made it this far I am thankful for your time in reading this. Any comments you would care to make are welcome. This essay has been interesting and eye opening to write, certainly it has made me aware and my searching to explain why I have become who I am, not to mention saving me many hundreds of hours and many thousands of dollars in therapy and still not have a clue in all this. Hopefully I have not offended or humiliated anyone, however if that is what you are seeking after taking all this in, for a small fee I'm sure it can be arranged.

"Tah, tah! I must be off!

Ciao! Thank you!"

Terminology:

AUTOGYNEPHILIA - The paraphilic tendency of someone who is anatomically male to be sexually aroused by the thought of being a female, sometimes considered a form of gender identity disorder or transvestic fetishism.

BOI - 'Boi' is gay slang labeling a gay young man and is often used interchangeably with the terms 'twink' or 'femboy'.

DRAG QUEENS - are people, usually male, who dress in women's clothing and often act with exaggerated femininity and in feminine gender roles for the purpose of entertainment. Often, they exaggerate characteristics in wigs, makeup and eyelashes for dramatic, comedic or satirical effect. Drag is closely associated with gay men and gay culture. Drag queens vary widely by class and culture and dedication, from professionals who star in films to people who try drag very occasionally.

EMASCULATION TRAUMA - An event or series of social interactions either at home or in public that psychologically damage or redirect a person's sense of masculinity.

FAGGOT, FAG - A contemptuous term used to refer to a male homosexual who acknowledges his role as a "beta", submissive, "giver" of sexual pleasure to both gay and straight men. Many sissies identify as faggots as well. The term has often been reclaimed by some gay men as a self-identifier.

FEMME - is a lesbian identity that was created in the working-class lesbian bar culture of the 1950s. It is a term used to distinguish feminine lesbian and bisexual women from their butch/masculine lesbian counterparts and partners. Commonly 'femme' is used towards crossdressers, sissies, fembois and feminine appearing homosexual males.

FEM BOI - A 'FemBoi' is gay slang denoting that a gay young man is overtly feminine in dress and actions. Though some FemBoi's are quite adept at visual gender transformation through crossdressing, often they just display some outward displays of feminine elements such as makeup, hairstyle, androgynous clothing or painted nails to leave no doubt that while they are male they are more than likely homosexual. "EMO" boys have a distinct appearance in a somewhat "Goth" style (black, dark or colored hair in a shaggy feminine cut with dark eyes and often black painted nails) that many times is synonymous with FemBois.

FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP (FLR) and CUCKOLDING - Female led relationships are ones in which women typically take the lead, initiate, and make the decisions. These women-led relationships are where the woman's role is reversed in that she takes on the masculine aspect of dominance over a submissive role the male assumes. In a FLR often a situation evolves where she becomes a "Hot-Wife" and cuckolding and often sissification and male chastity ensue for hubby.

FRATENAL BIRTH ORDER - A correlation between fraternal birth order and male sexual orientation has been suggested by research. Ray Blanchard identified the association and referred to it as the fraternal birth order effect. In several studies, the observation is that, the more older brothers a man has from the same mother, the greater the probability is that he will have a homosexual orientation. It has sometimes been called the older brother effect. It has been estimated that 15% of the homosexual demographic is associated with fraternal birth order.

GENDER DYSPHORIA - involves a conflict between a person's physical gender and the gender with which he or she identifies.

HOMOSEXUAL -- An out-of-date term for a person who is primarily emotionally, physically, and/or sexually attracted to members of the same sex. Many people view this term as offensive in that it is excessively clinical and sexualizes members of the LGBTQIA community. Some men, like myself, find the term refreshing, liberating, erotic, exciting, stimulating and appropriate.

HOT WIFE- a term signifying the wife is free and even encouraged to have sex with whomever she pleases while the husband is often cuckolded and sissified. See "FLR".

HUMILIATION - Humiliation is the relish-ment of sissies in being degraded for their sexual orientation, appearance and station in the sexual hierarchy. Common with faggots too.

MALE CHASTITY - Male chastity is the use of a device that locks around the penis preventing the wearer the ability to achieve an erection, often controlling and or emasculating the wearer. The device is widely used by heterosexual couples as well as gay couples and is often self-administered by sissies and occasionally in the trans community.

METROSEXUAL - A man overly concerned with personal appearance, such as personal grooming, fashion, and aesthetics in general. Often it is a heterosexual man who is seen, sociologically, as having attributes commonly stereotyped to homosexuals.

PARAPHILIA - (previously known as sexual perversion and sexual deviation) is the experience of intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals. Such attraction may be labeled sexual fetishism. No consensus has been found for any precise border between unusual sexual interests and paraphilic ones.

PANTIES - An article of female clothing that a sissy worships above anything else (except perhaps cock).

PEGGING - Pegging is the use of a (usually) strap-on or harness held phallic device for women to perform penetrative intercourse with men or with other females.

PINK - A sissy's favorite color.

PURGING - The act throwing out all of one's clothes used for crossdressing, usually due to shame or discovery by spouse. A new wardrobe inadvertently will replace it at some later date, though you really miss those stunning silver rhinestone high heel strappy sandals. Damn! Where did I buy those?

SISSY - Sissy is a pejorative term, especially in the U.S., for an effeminate boy or man, with connotations of being homosexual or cowardly.

SPAGHETTI STRAP SILKY COCKTAIL DRESS -........OMG! YES!

TRANSVESTIC FETISHISM - is a psychiatric diagnosis applied to those who are thought to have an excessive sexual or erotic interest in cross-dressing; this interest is often expressed in autoerotic behavior. It differs from cross-dressing for entertainment or other purposes that do not involve sexual arousal, and is categorized as a paraphilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association. Some male transvestic fetishists collect women's clothing, e.g. panties, nightgowns, babydolls, bridal gowns, slips, brassieres, and other types of nightwear, lingerie, stockings, pantyhose, shoes, and boots, items of a distinct feminine look and feel. They may dress in these feminine garments and take photographs of themselves while living out their fantasies.

TRANS LESBIANS - trans lesbians are trans women, crossdressers or sissies that only wish to have sexual relations with the same.

TWINK - gay slang, a term for a usually slender, young or young-looking gay or bisexual male, from a mish mash of 'twinkie' and 'tween' (younger teen).

Suggested reading can be found on my bio page.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
TorontoCDTorontoCD29 days ago

I can only say thank you! You have provided a very close description of myself, as a closeted bisexual crossdresser. I am sure that many others will see themselves as I did. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well researched, thought through and written. Well done and thank you profoundly. You have articulated what i have felt about myself for decades and only in last few years inquisitively begun to explore and express. The “money line” for me in your essay is “the desire to be desired”. Thank you again. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. You really understand the mind of the hetro sissy crossdresser. As you kind of elude too and as I feel I do not find men attractive but an erect cock is very erotic, its like it craving for attention. No interest in man unless I am dressed as a woman perhaps in that way I can deny I am not gay. Love the feeling of womans clothes making me feel pretty and sexy. Thank you for sharing your insights as it helps better understanding myself.

LannaLaceLannaLace3 months ago

I I were your Professor, you would get an A+ on your essay. While it is succinct I found it fairly comprehensive to cover most all of the possibilities, and yes, many would apply to my own background and strong urges. So much more than a keen interest. Well written and will be saved for reference material…should feel the need to answer to “Why?”.👏👏

ChloecrossedChloecrossed3 months ago

Really enjoyed this, very thought provoking! Xxx

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
White Dom Turned Sissy for BBC Alpha white man learns his inferiority to BBC.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Barbie's BBC Beginning A sissy husband gets roped into interracial sex by his wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy, Hypnotized A night out results in triggers unleashed for this sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories