All Comments on 'The Feminisation Initiative Ch. 02'

by Slipperylock

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great 2nd chapter

Loving this storyline keep it up

petey377petey377over 5 years ago
great

hope there will be more once the sissies are released

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pls do more of it :) I love that story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

Love this story line. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

please more, especially on sissies swalloing their own juices and the word 'daddy' and 'faggot'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

time to give the president a taste of her own medicine put her thru the program and change her

Mamut22Mamut22over 5 years ago
Love this

Hey I love this story I think this is hot, but I like it more from their (sissy) perspective, how they slowly give in. I hope next chapter will be like that. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Problematic

Hey can you take this down please because it's basically the same shit that churches try to do today to "cure" gay people but in reverse and it's fucking offensive

Brownbruin48Brownbruin48over 5 years ago
Pure pleasure

This very suductive and makes me wet it would be great to get called to this initiative if it were real. I have these tendencies but act on them alone. Loved it please keep adding to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sign Me Up!

I'm am so hard after reading your story;) I secretly want this so bad. I have a small pink penis and I have always felt feminine as a result. How exciting would it be to have breasts!? Could you please add this element to the story? I would love to be the first sissy to demonstrate to the President that I really do want to suck a beautiful alpha cock. Perhaps she could push the test subject's head down on the alpha's pulsing cock? I would continue teasing the alpha cock with my mouth after he orgasmed and started to soften, that's when a penis is most vulnerable:) Keep playing with it, and don't let them squirm away, keep stroking and kissing it. You will drive them crazy! I think that the President would be very excited to watch this and would hire this sissy to please male leaders of other countries. The President would offer a sissy to pleasure the male diplomat during an important meeting. Think of all the agreements and resolutions that could be reached! Sissys are already here, we are the guy that gets an erection at the shower in the gym while lovingly admiring your penis! Funny, I get hard in front of the guys and no one tells me to cover up, on the contrary, they jack off one at a time in the shower stall across from me. I leave my curtain open and soap my smooth pink four inches. OMG the come fast and hard. And the same guys follow me into the shower. I keep myself shaved smooth as my penis appears much more feminine that way. That's what looking at cuckold, beta boi and IR Tumblr will do to a guy. Just wait, keep doing it and you will see that us beta males are already being converted into a sissies;). Relax, it feels like you have finally found the gurl inside you. The programming has begun.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 5 years ago
Wicked

Such a deliciously debauched scenario you have come up with. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Pease

I would like some being the beast and being the best girl they can. If this where happened. I want beast and fuck regular little a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my

Be the girl, be the girl..... oh yes, please,...

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

Please write another chapter. I love the story. Where do I sign up? I want to be tied to that table.

julian069julian069about 3 years ago

Wunderbar! I have a lot ideas of the next storys! Please wright next one! Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your imagination and writing really inspires me. I have always enjoyed these fantasies. I wish my wife would allow me to do these things.

FaerieLustFaerieLustover 1 year ago

Love the uniqueness of this storyline. Please continue the experiment and resultant release of the sissies!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We really need this series continuing…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlipperylock@Slipperylock
Update: Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and emails. It's hard to find the time to sit down and write, but you lovely people keep me going. Expect more in the future! Sophie xxx I have always wanted to write erotic stories about feminisation. Lately, I've been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES