The Feminist Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve was wearing a white blazer with a pink top underneath, white short skirt, white stockings and a pair of white heels. Peaches was wearing a white shirt with a black tie. Checkered white and black short skirt, black stockings and black heels. Peaches was also carrying a cup of coffee.

"Welcome in ladies you look super fuckable today and Eve what beautiful massive tits you have!"

Andrew reached out feeling Eva's left boob with her looking down smiling but Andrew also saw on his monitor Evelyn looking shocked in her cage at how he treated her coworkers.

"Thank you sir, I really appreciate all you have done for me".

"Great! I brought you here because of a fun game I am playing with your asian coworker Evelyn but first I would like to practice some team-working skills with you".

"Oh okay sir we are excellent at workings as a team, we even brought some coffee for you sir. But where is Evelyn?"

"Haha she is a bit tied up at the moment you could say." Andrew glanced again over at the blanket covered cage with Evelyn gagged inside.

"Why don't you two start by kissing each other?"

Eve and Peaches just smiled moving closer to each other on the desk and started to slowly kissing.

Eve then takes off her blazer pulling down her top showing of her tits. Peaches leans forward kissing her nipples. Andrew's office was quickly turning into a lesbian porn show.

They raise up their short skirts revealing their stay up stockings and playing with each others pussy.

Soon they are almost naked only wearing their heels, stockings and tiny slutty underwear. Peaches is still wearing her black tie around her neck. They are on his desk licking each others pussies frantically trying to give each other orgasms.

Andrew was slowly stroking the long cock to the show in front of him on his desk. He could clearly see on the monitor how Evelyn also was fingering her pussy in the cage thinking no one could see her.

He spanked both asses of Eve and Peaches and got up pulling out his gigantic 9 inch 23cm cock from his suit pants.

"Oh please sir fuck me first with your amazing cock please me first".

Eva and Peaches were begging for his cock now both standing on the floor bending forward over his desk pulling down their underwear to their knees looking back at him with pleading horney eyes.

Andrew started with Peaches to the left spanking her butt two times and then grabbing her waist fucking her hard from behind.

"Oh god oh my god thank you sir oh! it's the best cock ever please please keep fucking me sir!"

He pulled out and started fucking Eve next to her going back and forth between the two young shaved pussies bent over his office desk.

"Yes yes yes! Oh yes sir please fuck me fuck me more I will do anything for you just keep fucking me pleeeeassse!!"

Andrew slapped Eve showing her that he wanted her on top of her coworker Peaches.

Eve climbed with some difficulty over her friend again bending over pushing her breast into Peaches back and hugging her from behind. Her heels no longer touching the floor.

The two young secretaries were now stacked on top of each other their two horney pussies just on top of each other and Andrew had great fun in thrusting in and out taking turns with them and hearing them moan.

"Fuck you two are great I am coming now."

He stopped fucking Peaches and came inside of her and while coming quickly pulled out and shot his final loads inside Eve.

The young girls pulled up their g-strings again to stop his sperm from dripping down the inside of their long legs.

"Before you leave girls I need your cum soaked panties for my bet with Evelyn, she didn't think I could get them from you haha!"

"Haha okay sir you can have them!" Eve and Peached slide their underwear off and began walking towards him.

"No, not to me you can actually give them directly to Evelyn because she has been spying on us the whole time fingering her tight snatch like the little pervert she is haha!".

Andrew quickly reached to the cage next to him and pulled the sheet of revealing a surprised Evelyn with one of her fingers up her cunt and still with the pink ball gag in her mouth.

"Well well I see you are enjoying the show Evelyn. I had no idea our asian at the office was such a perv, spying and fingering herself guess she couldn't help it!" Peaches smiled at Evelyn.

"Such a pervert dear Evelyn! We have no idea you got off on spying on people, so naughty of you. Don't you worry it will be our little secret." Eve helped him get Evelyn out of the cage.

"Don't be ashamed, over 40% of all people masturbate at work." Andrew took out the ball gag letting Evelyn lick her lips.

"Over 40 procent? So many play with themselves when they should be working?"

Peaches patted Evelyn on the head and tucked her sexy underwear into the waistband of Evelyn's skirt.

"Working? You still don't understand the fun we are having even after watching us fuck? Hmm let me think". Andrew looked down at the ball gag still in his hand, over at the stockage behind Evelyn and then back at the naked Eve.

He leaned over to Eve whispering in her ear. "My top drawer, strap it on quickly."

Andrew casually opened up the wooden stockade with now three open spaces for two hands and a neck. He walked behind Evelyn and with one fast motion gagged her again with the pink plastic ball locking it behind her back.

"Mghfff?!" Evelyn reached up to her face pulling on the thick leather straps with not a chance at all of moving them.

Andrew took Evelyn's the opportunity of her surprise to push on her knees making her lose balance with her high heels.

Andrew now grabbed Evelyn's thin asian neck and pushed into the middle opening in the stockade and then the same with her two wrists. He then pulled the top half of the stockade closing it on the surprised girl.

After closing a large rustic lock on the side of the stockade Evelyn was now once again unable to move. She was bent forward with her knees on the floor tugging on her arms restrained on each side of her neck without any success.

"Eve before you leave I need your help. You see Evelyn asked if we could fulfill one of her secret naughty fantasies. She has always dreamed of a pretty girl like you strap on fucking her ass!"

Andrew stepped to the side so that Evelyn could se Eve now wearing a large strap on dildo.

"Really? Evelyn really said she wanted that? Wow I had no idea you had this naughty slutty side of you, so fun and kinky!"

"Whffff ghfff gggfff!!"

Andrew took out his phone and began recording Eve walking behind the helpless Evelyn.

Eve pulled up the tight skirt and down with the black underwear holding the sexy young asian ass firmly with her two hands.

The tip of the strap on now just at Evelyn's virgin asshole her whimpering into the gag.

Andrew walked closer stopping just inches with his crotch in front of her drooling mouth.

"Do you want her to spit on it, make it wet before she fucks you?"

Evelyn did her best looking up and after a brief pause nodded her head.

Eve let some spit drip down hitting Evelyn's rear and her plastic cock and pushed it in her ass fucking her.

"Mfffgh mfff mffffghh!"

Evelyn soon closed her eyes relaxing and enjoying the intimacy of her college analy fucking her. After a few minutes Eve slowed down and pulled out.

Eva and Peaches put their work clothes back on and exited Andrews office. Andrew unlocked the stockade and removed the ball gag.

Evelyn massaged her wrist neck and licked her lips and slowly stood up adjusting her skirt to cover her ass.

"That... that was intense. I have never even dreamed of doing something so wild like that... my heart is pounding so fast I can hear it!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it. But the work day is not over for you yet. I got the girls underwear, you lost the bet and you will now have the honor of presenting the new dress code to everyone."

"Yes sir."

"Go take of your old clothes and I will hand you a bag with our new office outfit in your size. You can use my bathroom because I just remembered that the door is actually repaired. Whoops guess I didn't had to lock you in my cage before, my bad".

Evelyn gave him a mean look and walked into his bathroom. On his monitor he could see her stripping off her heels, top, bra and shirt. She hesitated only wearing her tiny black thong standing there in the mirror with her perky asian tits.

"Hurry up in there Evelyn, take off all your old clothes but them in the bag and throw them out to me!"

Evelyn sighed audibly and pulled of her thong putting in the bag together with the rest of her clothes and shoes. She unlocked the bathroom door and opened it slightly to push the bag out.

Andrew was quick to forcefully pull the door open smiling at the nude asian woman in front of him eyeing her up and down. Evelyn tried her best to cover her pussy and breast with a embarrassed face.

"You will look great in this, girl." Andrew handed her a new bag.

Evelyn nodded and closed the door. From the security camera Andrew watched dressing according to the new dress code.

First came a pair of super tall 8 inch 20 cm stripper heels. The design was clear white with just a strap over her painted toes.

The rest of her outfit was a tight black micro mini skirt only 5 inches short. It left the bottom half of Evelyns pretty ass exposed.

The final piece left was a white tie crop top leaving plenty of cleavage and her flat belly naked.

Evelyn opened the door and peaked out.

"Eh sir there is no underwear in this bag?"

"No time for that now we are late, come with me."

Andrew pulled Evelyn with him though the office hallways to the main office bullpen.

"Everyone I need your attention for an announcement!"

Andrew got everyone's attention and pushed Evelyn forward with his large hand on her naked back. There was roughly 15 male executives and 20 female secretaries turning their chairs or standing up to listen.

"Eh hello yes everyone hi eh I am here to read you about the new office dress code that is in effect starting tomorrow."

"wheet whoo!" a loud whisper sounded through the office making everyone laugh.

Evelyn tried to angry look around the office to see who wolf-whistled at her but all the men just smiled with lust in their eyes. Her face turned red.

"Who did...? Eh yes I am wearing this new outfit because well I... eh sir could you just hand me the dress code document and let me start reading sir please?".

Andrew nodded and handed her a printed out document white purposely the entire time staring at her breasts.

"'Please.. okay everyone listen up: The new dress code for women now includes always wearing at least 7 inch 18 cm heels. A skirt that is cannot be longer than 10 inch 25 cm and a top that leaves most of the midriff and waist naked. Female staff are no longer allowed to wear a bra and if using underwear only tiny g-string panties pre-approved by a male staff".

Cheers and clapping erupted from the male staff with some female joining in.

"Dress code for men, anything you feel like."

Rough laughter all around from the men. Andrew took the moment to casually put his hand on her sexy ass.

Evelyn paused for a moment hesitating if she should call out her boss on him groping her ass in front of everyone. She swallowed her pride and continued reading.

"These rules is in effect starting tomorrow's date and is to be followed-"

"Hey Evelyn show us your cunt!" A young male staff interrupted Evelyn that just blushed again looking down at the floor. She dropped the document putting her hands in front of her short skirt.

"Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!"

Evelyn's coworkers started chanting both the male and the female feeling the group pressure. She looked over at Andrew who nodded.

Evelyn moved both her petite hands down to the hem of her short skirt and slowly lifted the skirt up.

Under she had the most cute little shaved pussy. The office erupted in a huge cheer of laughter.

The next day -

"I can't believe what I just did yesterday sir, showing my so called forbidden city to everyone I work with."

"You call your cunt your forbidden city? You really need to start enjoying life and sex more Evelyn."

"Sir, maybe you are right and you did win yesterday's bet I made but I am still not-".

Andrew silenced Evelyn by raising his hand. Evelyn was wearing a new outfit she had bought yesterday to comply with the new dress code.

Evelyn was wearing 7 inch tall heels, white mini skirt and white tie top with no bra. She had her long black hair up in a cute ponytail. Her long slim asian legs looked sexy, Evelyn had decided to go for naked legs not giving him to pleasure in wearing stockings with garter belt, the other option in the dress code.

"Still not what? Let's start our final bet, I bet I can make any girl rather beg me fucking them than raising their salary!"

"Really, you think every girl prefer penis over money? I am sure you are wrong! And if I win I want to start a feminist union here at the office."

"Sure! I am a feminist myself! A g-string feminist haha. And if I win you will always say yes to me starting with tonight at our monthly office pool party."

"We have monthly pool parties? Why was I never invited?"

"We felt that you were not... fun enough to the parties that can get pretty wild and orgy like."

"Fine! But I choose who you will try to get good salary. And it won't even by anyone working here! I chose my college friend Ana!"

"No problem I can get anyone to beg for my cock! But my company do have beauty standards I only hire pretty girls so you better show me a photo of her before i call her here for an interview."

"Sure Sir, let me just see here..."

Evelyn started swiping through photos on her phone and paused for a brief second on a pretty black woman wearing a bikini. She continued swiping.

"Hey stop there! Was that your friend? Go back!"

"Well yes it was my friend but those photos were private from our vacation together." Evelyn was blushing. Andrew took the phone from her.

"Let me see your friend".

In the photo was a beautiful young black woman with long black hair. Maybe around 20 years old, slim and with really dark brown black skin. She looked just like ebony pornstar Ana Foxx.

In the photo she was wearing a small black two piece bikini and posing in front of a pool wearing black heels. She was smiling to the camera bending forward with her hands on her knees. She had an incredible sexy ass.

"My my, what a pretty black friend you have here Evelyn. Yes I would love to have her for a job interview haha".

Andrew felt his cock stirr and stroked it with his hand. Evelyn looked at him with disgust and worry.

"Tell me more about your black friend Evelyn."

"Well okay sir her name is Ana and we were roommates in College. It was our late night talks about the male patriarchy that helped me understand the importance of feminism sir. She just stopped working at a restaurant and I know she is looking for a new job".

"Great call your friend over. Make her come here in two hours to my office and I will interview her convinced that she will be begging me to fuck her before the interview is over!"

Two hours later -

"Hello, Evelyn I was just informed that your friend has arrived for her job interview".

Evelyn was now back in his office once again wearing her sexy cute white outfit with tie crop top and short skirt and scandalous tall heels.

"Good Sir, I can hide in your bathroom and listen in."

"Yes yes but come here to my computer and look first."

He turned the display on his desk a bit showing her a live feed of the security camera in the first floor ladies bathroom. On the monitor a black young woman was currently undressing with a bag with a new outfit next to her.

It was Evelyn's black friend Ana that was currently half naked with a pair of large dark breasts, thin waist and right now taking off the black business pants she had been wearing when she arrived.

"What?! What is this, you have a hidden camera in our bathrooms! That is a huge breach of trust and privacy! I have been changing naked there myself many times! And why is my friend Ana there now undressing?!"

"Calm down pretty Evelyn, don't get your panties in a twist I just enjoy spying at my female staff naked there is no harm in that. Your friend Ana just got a message from you when she got here that it was important that she dressed according to company dress code for her interview."

"But sir... I have sent no message to her?"

Andrew laughed holding up Evelyn's phone from his pocket.

"No I know that but I just borrowed your phone and did that! Now I will call for Chris and Chasity to assist me with the interview."

Andrew picked up his desk phone and in just a moment his best friend and head of sales Chris came up with the pretty blonde secretary Chasity.

Chris was a tall muscular guy just like himself who looked almost like famous actor Chris Hemsworth.

Chasity on the other hand was a beautiful girl with long blonde hair dressed in a red thin crop top with no bra so you could see her two large natural tits. She had a pair of red stripper heels and a pink pleated mini skirt with a black g-string sticking out like a whale tail. She looked just like famous blonde pornstar Chastity Lynn.

Chasity looked quite flustered as she stumbled into his office together with Chris that had his hands all over her body but stopped when they saw Evelyn in the room.

"Evelyn is here to witness our interview from my bathroom. Help me move the St Andrew cross to the bathroom so she doesn't have a chance to interview. Hurry up our dark new employee will be up here any minute now."

Evelyn gave him a mean look but didn't say anything as she walked to the bathroom and Chris and Chastity helped him carry the heavy X-shaped bondage furniture to the bathroom.

He moved Evelyn to face the cross and first tied her wrists and finally her ankles spreading her legs to the cross.

He then once again took out the ball gag and tied the gag around her head silencing her and then put a tablet device in front of her behind the cross that had a live view of his office.

"So dear Evelyn now you can see and hear everything from your friends interview and are unable to help her in any way haha."

As he talked he moved his hand over Evelyn's long legs stroking the outside of them with both his hands.

He started down by her knees moving up slowly to her short skirt pulling it up to see her small asian butt and groping it with both his hands.

"You are so vulnerable right now here tied to my cross... do you imagine all the things I could do to you right now? I think you probably do, but actually I will give you a present".

Evelyn looked nervously behind her shoulder but relaxed when he just held up what a small purple device shaped like and egg.

"Don't get too comfortable dear Evelyn this device has broken more than one woman turning her from proud feminist to wanton slut. I will feel how horney you are and vibrate to keep you always just on the edge to orgasms but always keep you just away from it haha".

He ripped the tiny underwear from Evelyn's with one fast pull and pulled her long hair back while with his other free hand slowly pushed the egg inside of her pussy.

As the sensors on the device felt it was inside a pussy it came to life and started vibrating inside of her making Evelyn moan loudly. It soon slowed again before Evelyn came. Andrew spanked Evelyn..

"You are quite a friend, luring her here to be alone with such sexual predators like me haha. You will see me soon fucking your friend so hard".

Slap! Slap! He spanked Evelyn leaving her with her skirt still pulled up and her ass naked as he closed the door behind him and walked back to his office.