The Feminist Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his office Chastity was now really horney and was making out with Chris on the sofa begging for him to fuck her.

"Oh god please Chris take out your cock and duck me please I need to come so badly!"

"Get on your knees and suck our cocks and we will see, maybe."

Andrew stepped behind his and Chastity got on her knees in front of them pulling out their two massive cocks.

She started with her pretty young mouth and small soft hands taking turns sucking and jerking them with passion. She was quite beautiful with her long blonde hair bobbing up and down on his cock. Her mouth felt amazing.

Chastity did an expert job sucking their dicks on the floor and they were soon close to coming but just before they did there was a knock from Ana outside the door.

He came hard inside of her mouth as Chris came in her hand spraying most of her arm with cum.

"Okay come in, it open!"

In walked the most pretty black woman Andrew had ever seen dressed in the most sexy white outfit. She looked just like ebony pornstar Ana Foxx with her long black hair and slim body.

The outfit he had selected for her was a pair of eight inch white heels, white stockings visible under a tight micro skirt with garter belt. No bra and a super small white vest leaving all of her cleavage and stomach naked.

"Well well, what a pretty girl we have here, you must be Ana. I am Andrew and this is Chris and me of our secretaries Chastity here just helped us with something under my desk haha".

Chastity gave him a angry horney look as she stood up behind his desk still wiping of the cum from her arm.

Andrew walked up to Ana and gave the thin black girl a long hug with one hand on her ass grabbing it.

He turned to Chastity and Chris again still half holding Ana with one hand on her lower back and one large hand stroking her smooth dark skin on her exposed stomach.

"Chastity and Chris here will help me have a pleasant interview and when I look at how pretty you are I can tell we are in for quite a treat! We now both have chocolate, vanilla and even some asian in the next room. Chastity bring your vanilla cream over here and give Ana a kiss."

Chastity, who was bisexual and now insanely horney looked at Ana with hunger like she was a piece of chocolate cake.

Chastity put her arms around Anas neck and gave her a long kiss. Soon they were French kissing and a small amount of sperm leaked out from their corner of their mouth that Chastity still hadn't swallowed.

After the kiss the two young girls sat down in the sofa with Chris with Ana in the middle. Andrew moves his chair in front of her so she was surrounded.

Chastity and the men did nothing to hide that they were looking at her body ogling her large brown tits.

"You are really pretty Ana and I am sure you are real good at following orders so I just need to get my concern of you being a feminist out of the way before I hire you right here and now."

Andrew touched both Anas knees wearing the white stockings. Ana spoke for the first and only time during the interview.

"Oh thank you sir so much well yes I called myself a feminist before but I now just lost my job at this restaurant Hooters just because it was protested by a group of feminist that forced it to close. It was my choice to work there and a group of angry feminist made me lose my job, thank you so much for nothing."

"Yes yes and I can see why you were great at Hooters a restaurant famous for busty waitresses. Doesn't her boobs look great Chastity?"

Chastity move closer and unbuttoned the white wear revealing Anas large tits. Chastity started kissing the tits and nipples while also taking off her own clothes.

Soon both girls were completely naked except for their heels and moaning as they kissed and touched each other.

Chris moved behind Chastity in the sofa and grabbed her ass getting ready to fuck her from behind. She was kissing Ana in front of her.

Andrew moves behind Ana and grabbed her sexy dark black ass. Her pink pussy was clearly visible inviting him to fick her.

Her held up with both hands and pushed his cock into her horney pussy. Anas moaning was muffled by the kissing of Chastity in front of her that was also getting fucked.

He fucked Ana hard on the sofa for a few minutes and then pulled almost all the way out resting the large tip of his cock just at the entrance to her open pussy.

Ana tried to move her ass back to get the cock inside again but Andrew stopped her with his hands.

"Hold it Ana we forgot to negotiate your salary! I guess you might not be used to your boss fucking your pussy but I propose 7 dollars an hour and you get to fuck my amazing cock right here and now! But to test your will, if you can resist my cock for 5 minutes you get double 14 dollars an hour.

Ana didn't move her ass for a second as she seemed to consider the money but as Andrew moves his cock very slowly gently in and out a little Ana sighed and pushed back fucking and riding his cock.

Ana screamed out in pleasure and Andrew fucked her as hard as he could. Horney girls did everything they could for cock no matter the price.

After a few moments he get closer to the amazing orgasm and came deep into Anas black pussy.

Chris stopped and Chastity knew what was expected of her quickly crawled between Anas legs sucking the cum into her mouth. She crawled back to Anas face and told her to open her mouth.

The girls let the cum travel between their mouths finally both swallowing with a smile.

Andrew and Chris got into the bathroom and carried out the st Andrew cross with Evelyn tied to it shaking and sweating.

"Okay Evelyn I will remove your gag now. Have you reconsidered your precious feminism now and are ready to obey all of us boys?"

"Mdfghh! Ghaa! ah thanks sir please stop talking and fuck me I beg you!!"

"You accept you lost the bet even though you know you will be a company fuck slut both at our pool orgies and here at work?!"

"Yes yes please just fuck me and I so horney please!"

Evelyn was now naked crawling in the floor reaching for his cock again that was slowly getting real hard again.

He smiled to Chris and they both moved in on Evelyn first letting her stroke their cocks and then lifting her up double fucking her slim asian body between them.

On the sofa watching them was Ana and Chasity naked touching themselves.