The Feminization Lesson Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephan's mistake leads to forced feminization.
4.3k words
4.38
39.5k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_chevis
ms_chevis
25 Followers

Stephan relaxed in his dorm room on his bed. He had graduated from highschool the previous year and he was excited to start university. He had come a week early because he had planned to go to the coast for some sun and partying on a boat but that had fallen through. With no classes yet he was bored.

He finally rose deciding he was going to go explore around campus. He made his way to the gym. He found it occupied by some women playing a friendly game of basketball. He watched for a bit but having not had sex in a while get excited just seeing the girls bodies as they jumped and run up and down the court.

Finally left stiff and frustrated. He made his way towards the exit but passed the locker room. As he did he wondered if he could get a better view of the girls. He entered looking around but found no where to hide. Just as he was about to leave he realized he could climb onto the lockers and hide in the false ceiling. He climbed up and put the ceiling tile he removed to get up back leaving a small gap to see down. He pulled down his pants then he started playing with himself as he waited.

Just when he was about to give up he heard voices. Soon the women that had been playing entered. His hand stopped as he watched them start to strip. Two of the women stood in perfect lighting for him. He found their bodies perfect. They had the perfect ass and breasts. He watched as they moved to the showers. He went back to masturbating figuring they couldn't hear him with the water running.

He stopped again when they stepped out. He watched them get dressed one by one. As they finished getting dressed Stephan shifted to see them better. As he did he lost his balance. He tried to stop himself but the part of the false ceiling was unable to support him and he came crashing through it landing on the floor right in front of the women.

They just stared at him as he sat there with his pants around his ankles and his cock rock hard. It may have been rock hard but he wasn't a very big man and his cock matched his body and was barely 4 inches long fully erect. Moments later all their phones came up and he was blinded by several flashes of light.

One finally spoke up. "What do you have to say for yourself perv?" Stephan didn't say anything and quickly stood up and made a dash for the door. The dash lasted barely a step as his pants around his ankles tripped him up causing him to take a dive to the ground. Pain running through his body as he hit the ground with a thud. They all laughed as he rolled over. He quickly pulled up his pants as the woman repeated herself. "What do you have to say for yourself perv? Don't you dare try running again or else these pictures go out in the university's mass email."

He stood and as he finished pulling up his pants he responded. "Sorry, won't happen again. Please don't send that email to the school." He kept looking at the ground, to afraid to look up towards the group of women. He knew he'd be lucky to continue attending here if she did. She reached her hand out. "wallet." She demanded.

He quickly reached in to his back pocket pulling it out and handing it to her. She opened it pulling out his school ID before returning the wallet to him. She then read from his ID. "Stephan huh, Freshman. Well I'm keeping this. We aren't done so don't you dare try and avoid me in the future or else you will find the pictures taken here and your ID will be sent to our in an email and your parents will receive the pictures as well." Her voices volume raised as she concluded with "Now leave." Stephan quickly left. Once he was around the corner he sprinted off to afraid to look back.

The next day early in the afternoon his phone dinged indicating he received a text message. He picked it up and read it. 'Meet me in the snack shop.' attached was a picture taken in the locker room of him on the floor with his pants down. He didn't waste any time getting to the snack shop afraid of what would happen if he didn't go.

He opened the door stepping in and looking around. He saw one of the women from that day in the corner. He made his way over and sat down on the bench opposite of her. He didn't say anything. She finished eating the fries she had in her hand before speaking.

"Good. Glad you decided to come. Here's your card back."

She pushed the card that was sitting on the table over to him. "Thank you." Stephan managed to say. He didn't pick up the card as it wasn't important at the moment. He wanted to know how much trouble he was in.

She continued. "We discussed what to do with you and we have decided not to turn you in provided you meet our demands. We feel it'll serve everyone better to teach you how it feels to be treated like you treat women. I have a friend who works in enrollment. She helped me get you a new student ID." Stephan looked down at the ID. At first he didn't notice anything different. It was his picture, his name etc. Then it hit him. His name was wrong. It was Stephanie and it listed the gender as female. The woman smiled as she saw him finally catch it.

As he looked up she spoke again. "Yes, your gender is listed as female. As a female you can't live in the men's dorms. The error has been caught though and you have been reassigned to be my roommate." She paused again and with a grin she enthusiastically continued. "We're going to be roomies."

She pushed her plate off to the side leaning closer to him and in a spoke in a serious tone. "In this arrangement I'm the boss, you will do everything I tell you to do. If you don't that picture will go viral. Do you understand?"

Stephan nodded as he spoke "Yes, ma'am." She leaned back. "Good. Here's your new room assignment." She said as she pushed a piece of paper over towards him. "Start moving your stuff over. If I don't see you within an hour we are finished. With that she stood up and walked off.

Stephan sat there watching her leave. As soon as she was gone he went back to his dorm room. He picked up a box he had yet to unpack and headed out.

When he arrived at the dorm that she indicated he made his way up the steps and entered the building. He found the lobby empty, which was a relief to him. He quickly made his way down the hall and to the stairs. The halls were still empty being school was still a week from starting and he saw no one. He checked the note she had written, this was the room.

He knocked. In a brief moment the door opened. There stood the woman. It was then he realized he was about her height and build. It came as a surprise but really shouldn't have been he was smaller than the average guy and scrawny. "Put your box on the bed. Then sit down." She said. He obeyed. She continued. " My name is Melody and Here are a couple ground rules to start. 1, I'm the boss and if I find you are not behaving me, I will send the pictures. 2. No masturbating or playing with yourself unless I say otherwise and third never do anything considered inappropriate with me. With that out of the way feel lucky I'm in one of the dorms with private bathrooms which should make taking care of yourself easier. This is your bed and you can use this closet and desk and here is the key to the room. Now finish moving over here."

When Stephan returned with another box he found the first one had been opened and two piles had been made. One had textbooks and toiletries the other had some shirts he had used to protect stuff from damage as well as his video game console and games as well as other miscellaneous stuff. Melody wasn't around so he left to get another box.

Each time he came back his stuff had been separated into one of the two piles. On his last trip he found Melody in the room. He sat the box down on the bed and sat down. Melody came over with a knife in her hand and cut the box open. She started sorting through it without saying a word. When she pulled the last item out she pointed to the smaller pile. "You can keep these things, the other pile you must get rid of. I don't care if you sell it, ship it home or burn it but must be gone by the end of the week." Stephan started to protest but Melody hushed him. "I'm the boss here and I'm not changing my mind. Tomorrow we will go shopping for some clothes that are more appropriate for you to wear." Stephan was so upset about having to get rid of his stuff he didn't even care to argue about the clothes.

The next day he was woken up by Melody at 7am. "Time to get ready for shopping." She said as she pulled his blankets back. The rush of cool air over his body brought him back to reality. He sat up. Melody handed him a towel. "Time to take a shower. Shave everything except your head." She ordered. When Stephan came out Melody ordered him to remove the towel and turn around. "Good, you look much better but you missed your cock and balls go back and finish.

When he came back and got her final approval she said "I put your clothes for today on your bed get dressed. I'll be back." She then left. Stephan found clothes he had never seen. But only jeans and a shirt so he picked out a pair of his underwear and put it on before putting the jeans on. He found them rather tight and fitting to his legs. It was a struggle but he got them on. Next the shirt went on. It was maroon in color and it's neckline came down rather low in the front. The shoulders where little more than straps.

He went and looked in the bathroom mirror. He didn't like the look at all. As he left the bathroom Melody came through the door. She smiled. "Excellent, you look adorable. Let's go." Stephan fallowed her down the stairs and outside into the student parking lot and finally to a car. She unlocked it and got in.

Stephan hesitated but opened the door and took a seat. Melody started the car and pulled out of the parking space then out onto the road. "Before you get any ideas I have the pictures setup to be emailed out every morning. If anything happens to me they get sent anyways.

They pulled into the mall parking lot and they got out and went inside the mall. Stephan followed Melody until they got to a clothing store. Inside she went straight to the women's section. She started selecting skirts dresses and blouses and handing them to Stephan. He assumed she was shopping for herself. After she had selected several sets she told Stephan to follow her.

She made her way to the dressing rooms. Once there she told him to try them on and show her. Stephan's eyes got big. "But I'm a man, these are women's clothing." Melody quickly shot an angry glance. "Not according to your student ID. Don't make me tell you again" She said. Stephan quickly closed the door not wanting to press farther. She was clearly mad.

He first tried on a yellow dress. It was pretty plain no designs or frilly edges. Looking in the mirror he found it fit him well except around the chest where the dress bulged out to fit the breast. He opened the door. Melody greeted him. "Excellent. Put that one in the keep pile. And try on the next." Stephan closed the door.

He didn't want to keep these. He wanted to wear his male clothes since he was a man. Next he tried on a jean skirt. He found it came barely to his knees. Next he put on the blue blouse that seemed to match it. He remembered she had selected them at the same time so he figured that she wanted them together. The blouse barely came to above his belly button. He stepped out. He could see she wasn't happy. He thought he had matched the wrong top and bottom. She reached in pulling up on his underwear almost giving him a wedgie. "What are these? I didn't tell you to put them on. Take them off now.

He closed the door and took them off. Before trying on the next outfit. when he opened the door Melody grabbed the underwear and tossed them in the trash beside the room.

She then looked at the outfit and said put that in the reject pile. This went on with the rest of the stack. At one point she took a dress back and then told Stephan to try on a particular outfit. Put the skirt on then the blouse but the blouse took time to button and he miss matched the button and holes so had to do it a second time. This outfit also came with stockings. When he finally finished he opened the door. She handed the dress back. When he had finally finished going through the clothes and trying them on she told him to put the dress on she had taken away then gave him back.

He obliged and put it on. It was a floral dress that showed half his calves. It fit well except the usual places. He opened the door and she told him to grab the pile she had approved and follow her. Over her shoulder she said she had already paid for that dress. When they had finished paying Stephan asked if he could use the restroom. Melody agreed and told him to meet her at the shoe department when he was finished.

Stephan made his way to the restrooms. When he got there he instinctively went to the men's room door but stopped himself. He was in a dress. Should he choose the woman's? Finally he desired he best choose the men's. He entered inside a man was standing at the sink. He turned around and chuckled. "Well you look cute. Wanna take care of my needs?" Stephan quickly said no and entered the stall locking it. When he was done he was glad to see the guy was gone. He washed his hands and looked in the mirror. If he ignored his face his body looked pretty decent all things considered.

He didn't find Melody where she said to meet him so he sat down on the bench. This created a new problem. Sitting how he wanted to left him open to people being able to see up his dress and he wasn't wearing any underwear. Finally he found a position both comfortable and hid him.

After a few minutes Melody showed up. She was carrying two bags. One was from a pharmacy and the other from Victoria secret. "Come along." She said as she entered the shoe store. She picked out a half dozen shoes including a pair of 2 inch heels and a pair of knee high boots. Finally she selected a pair of women's tennis shoes. They had pink thread and even part of the shoes were pink. After they paid they left.

Back at the dorm Melody told him to strip. Stephan went to towards the bathroom but Melody stopped him. "No. I've already seen you, you've got nothing to hide." She was right and he knew it. He pulled the dress off. She pulled out of the bag a pair of panties and a bra. "Put these on." He slipped the panties on. Then took the bra. It took him a bit as he struggled to snap it behind him. When he finally got it on she handed him the dress back. He put it on. The dress filled out the breast area. Melody noticed he discovered that. "The bra has inserts to increase breast sizes. You look much better.

Next she pulled out a wig. She placed it on him. It matched pretty close to his natural blonde hair color but came down below his shoulders. "This is until you grow your hair out sufficiently. She then handed him a glass of water and a pill. Without telling him it was to increase his cup size she said "Take this." Stephan swallowed it. Really wasn't any point in arguing with her. She then told him to put on the shoes with the 2 inch heels and practice walking in them. He found them uncomfortable and struggled to not role over his ankles but obeyed with out complaint.

After taking some steps she said "No, not like that, like this. Move your hips." She took a few steps showing him how she wanted him to walk. He walked for a bit until Melody was satisfied, at least for the time being. She pulled out a pink nightie and told him to change into it leaving the bra and panties on. When he was done she pulled out a butt plug and started lubing it up. Then she told him to bend over the bed. Stephan shook his head and said "Please no." Melody said "Don't make me ask again. He rolled over knowing the consequences. She spanked his ass hard. "That's for not obeying." Stephan felt the cold tip of the plug as she pressed it up against his ass. She swirled around his ass once before pressing it in. He felt the pressure on his ass as the plug stretched him. She pulled the panties back up. "Don't take that out." She said.

The next morning Stephan was woken up at 6. " Take this pill and put these on and don't take forever." Melody said. Stephan sat up looking over and finding a sports bra and a pair of tight fitting pants. As he finished putting them on Melody said "Come along we are going to the gym." Stephan was not at all awake but still remembered last nights spanking so quickly obeyed.

At the gym Melody spoke to the receptionist. Melody and Stephanie signing in. Stephan went to correct her but the staff was already speaking. "All signed in." They then went in and Melody showed him the exercises she wanted him to do. They both started working out.

After a while another woman approached them. "Hey Melody." She said. Melody responded. Hey, Jessica, how you doing? This is Stephanie, my new roommate." Jessica smiled warmly, "Nice to meet you Stephanie. I thought you were getting your own room Melody." Melody laughed and looked back at Stephanie before answering. "Ya. I was supposed to but apparently Stephanie's housing fell through last minute and she needed a place quick. They talked awhile as Stephanie continued to do her excercises. When they were done talking Melody said. Come on, time for breakfast.

At the cafeteria they sat down. Looking around making sure no one was near Stephanie spoke. "You know I'm a guy, you know he, him etc. With a dick." Melody growled. "Sweetie. Your ID says female, your clothes say female, you live in the women's dorms. You will go by Stephanie and be a woman as long as I say.

After they went back to the dorm and Stephanie had a shower Melody told Stephanie to practice walking again. She was better but still required much practice. They continued this til the afternoon when Stephanie was allowed to do whatever she wanted within the rules anyways. She no longer had her video games and most of what she brought for entertainment had been contraband in the eyes of Melody. She sat down to watch a movie. Melody vetoed everything Stephanie wanted to watch and ended up watching a romance movie.

Near the end of the week Stephanie sat in the room watching YouTube videos. She received a text from Melody. 'Meet me in the gym and wear something cute.' Stephanie didn't want to but knew better than to disobey. She chose a red skirt and a flowery patterned blouse. He chose red panties and bra to match. When she arrived she found Melody and several girls, including one from the locker room, talking in a corner. As Stephanie approached Melody called out. "Move your hips more. You're walking like a man." Stephanie quickly obeyed.

Once she stopped Melody pulled Stephanie into the middle of the group. "She's made a lot of progress. She can walk and look feminine. I think she could fool almost anyone. Still not the best at makeup but she's working on that. I think she is ready for school to start next week. She then slapped Stephanie's ass making her step forward.

The next day in the late afternoon Melody made Stephanie wear a shorter skirt and a blouse to match and then brought her into the bathroom. "Time to practice make up." She then helped Stephanie get all dolled up before painting her nails to match her skirt. She finished with "You look hot."

Stephanie looked in the mirror. She actually did. Any sign she was not a biological woman was hidden. If she didn't know better she wouldn't know she wasn't a woman. Melody spoke up. "You're ready, time to go out." Stephanie looked up nervously. "Out? Where?" Melody smiled."The frat house. They are having a party tonight." Stephanie shook her head no. "I don't want to go. I can't. I'll be the laughing stock of campus." Melody grabbed Stephanie's arm. "Well you don't have a choice. You're going. Walk how I taught you and look in the mirror sweetie, there is nothing masculine there."

ms_chevis
ms_chevis
25 Followers
12