All Comments on 'The Feminization Lesson Ch. 01'

by ms_chevis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

I love where this is going. . .

Keep writing and if you could include some interracial sex into the plot, that'd be terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for those little A cups to appear, with hyper sensitive nipples. She needs to have laser treatments to permanently remove all the unwanted hair and keep her baby soft and smooth. Remember she need bling too - ankle bracelet, thumb rings, ear rings, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have been a good story, but there's nothing forced about it. Not very realistic either. A straight guy would have fought all this from the first minute, yet the writer has him dumbly doing everything he's told, without a word. A good battle would have punched it up. There's not a straight guy on the planet, especially a young college guy, who would try a dress on in private, let alone in public and he blindly takes pills she gives him? There is nothing forced about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

get caught, pay the price

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch slap her and leave. What's she going to do? Beat you up?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

how luv b stephanie, answering to melody

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too fast. He would fight back alot more and based on the his feminization, he wouldn't be taking pills without knowing what they are. Too big of reach to think he would mindlessly follow commands. Wimps an nerds are dangerous, if you try and make them do something they don't want. Because they avoid confrontation they do sneaky shit to fight back. It would be a better story if this guy did. It's his first year in college, he doesn't want to fuck it up doing girl shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous