The Feminization Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived the party was already going. Before entering Melody turned to Stephanie. You don't have to follow me but you can't leave before midnight without asking me. Inside was very crowded.

At first Stephanie followed Melody around but before to long Stephanie lost her in the crowd. She made her way to the table with all the snacks. As she was filling up her plate a guy approached her placing his hands on her waste. "You look stunning babe. Why don't you let me show you around?" Melody looked around awkwardly but found nothing to save her. "I, I really don't think I should. You see I..." The man cut her off as he brought his hand to hers grabbing it and whispering in her ear. "I promise not to bite you." With that he pulled away holding on to her tugging her in his direction. His grip was tight enough she could have escaped it but she didn't and followed along. They moved upstairs to a quieter area.

"I'm Chris. What is your name?" Stephanie didn't respond right away. Having a man's attention like this was new. Finally she spoke. I'm Stephan." After a momentary pause "E, Stephanie." She barely remembered that. Introducing herself as Stephanie was still new and awkward. The guy chuckled. "Well Stephanie" he emphasized the E and drew the E sound out. "I think you are stunning." With that he reached in and kissed her on the lips holding their lips locked together with his hand on her neck.

Stephanie was not ready and almost screamed but decided she shouldn't pull away. He moved his hand up towards her breasts but Stephanie was quick enough to get her hand up to stop him. He relinquished and didn't try again but continued the kiss. Stephanie could feel her penis growing. She didn't understand why. She was kissing a man, that shouldn't excite her but it was.

He finally pulled away. "Here's my number. I hope to see you around." He scribbled down his number on a magazine cover and ripped it off. With that he walked away. Stephanie stood there watching him, glad that was over.

She made her way to the dance floor and danced around. She still has an hour to go before she could leave. She found most men checking her out. Some even asked to dance with her. At first she declined but one guy was persistent and she discovered while dancing with a guy she was largely left alone by other men. Finally when she could leave she snuck out.

She entered the dorm room. She found a man on Melody's bed with her underneath moaning. It was to late for Stephanie to leave, not that she had any where else to go so she laid down in her bed.she listened to the two fuck, the grunting and moaning. She reflected on the party, the kiss, the dancing. A lot of men had seen her dressed as a woman. There was no going back. She didn't know what the future holds but for better or worse she was going to have to continue through the year as Stephanie.

12