The Feminization Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanies Party at the frat house.
2.1k words
4.03
6.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_chevis
ms_chevis
25 Followers

This is a continuing story. Building on the previous story, Some elements might be confusing if you haven't read the first.

This story is also a bit darker and some non-con and involves transgender if that bothers you Do not read.

Stephanie arrived back in her dorm room after a day of lectures. She went to the mirror and checked herself out. She found her make up was ok and her clothes were reasonable. Nothing Melody would hassl her about. She glanced down at her chest. She still hadn't fully accepted the truth she now had breast. They weren't large, a cups but there was no mistaking their presence. She was tired and sat down on her bed placing her book bag down.

The door sung open and in walked Melody and another woman. Melody turned to Stephanie and in an excited voice spoke up. "Guess what? We got invited to a Halloween party by the frat club.

Stephanie groaned a little. "I don't want to go. I have a paper to write and a mid-term to...."

Melody cut him off. With a stern face "Look your going and your going to enjoy it." She turned to Jessica. What do you think would be the proper outfit for her at the party?"

Jessica moved around getting every angle she could of Stephani sitting. I'm thinking a cheerleader outfit. She poked at Stephani's breast, prodding them a bit.

Stephani whimpered, Her breast were a bit tender. She assumed from them growing.

Jessica gave a bit disappointed look. "Might have to pad these a bit though."

Melody sighed, "you're probably right. Well I think I can get a cheerleaders uniform." The two women moved off their voices trailing with laughter mixed in.

Later in the evening there was a knock on the door. Melody answered and a woman smiled as she handed over a bag. "Here you go. Please have it back by Tuesday. I have practice then. Melody took a look inside as she closed the door.

"Oh Stephanie." she said as she pulled out a school cheerleaders outfit, pom poms and all. "Change into this.

Stephanie complied with a a few words under her breath. She dropped her skirt she had on and her blouse before putting the outfit on.

Melody smiled."It's perfect. She quickly snapped a few pics and sent them off to Jessica who quickly made the suggestion of pulling the skirt down a bit. Melody quickly tugged and pulled down the bottom. "Perfect."

Melody told Stephanie to take the outfit off and put her skirt back on. Stephanie complied. When she had changed she came back to Melody and begged her not to make her go. "It's so miserable having every guy chase me. I don't want to go. Please haven't I learned my lesson. I'll be a better man. I promise."

Melody grabbed Stephanie by the shoulders. "I know you don't like it but that's not changing anything. You need to really learn and part of that is going to the party. Besides you can't stay in this room all day.

The night of the party Stephanie had hoped Melody would not force her to go and begged again. But Melody and her friends refused and ultimately said if she didn't get dressed herself they'd dress her. Melody could see the demeanor of the mean girls, as she called the group collectively but still refused.

Melody and the other girls stripped her down and then held her down while they put the cheerleader uniform on. This included bra padding to make her look bigger They didn't make her huge but definitely increased her size visually.

They then sat her down and put her makeup on. Stephanie had stopped resisting by this time as it was clear she had no chance.

When they were done they all crowded in the car and made their way into the party.

At the party she followed Melody over to some guys. They chatted for a bit.

One of the men, Charlie even came over and slid his arm down her back landing it just above her butt. He kinda pulled her in against him. Stephanie didn't resist. She had become accustomed to men trying to feel her up, especially since her breast where really starting to show.

After a little bit he stepped in behind her and wrapped both his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear. Let's move over to the dance floor. He then let go and grabbed her arm, tugging gently. Stephanie looked back at Melody but followed.

On the dance floor the man took hold of her and danced slowly, leading her around. "So tell me about you darling?"

Stephanie hesitated. "I am a ....." Her mind went blank. Finally she gathered her thoughts. "I am a general studies major."

The man chuckled. "Is that all there is to you? Do you have a man? What do you do for fun? Do you like what you see babe?" He pulled back giving her a full shot of him.

Stephanie glanced at him. She really didn't know what to say. She didn't want him, she didn't want any man but she knew how rejection felt and she didn't want to be mean. "That's not all there is to me. You'll just have to get to know me to learn more."

The man chuckled "Alright." They continued to dance as he held her tight against his body for a bit before he let her go, "Can I get your number?" Stephanie hesitated but gave the man her number. He then landed his hand on her butt as he ushered her off the dance floor.

Stephanie made her way over to the drinks picking one up and taking a sip out of it before finding a chair to rest on. She set the drink on the little table beside the chair as a couple men approached her. They flirted with her for a bit. One grabbed her knee and leaned in and kissed her. While he did this another dropped a pill in her drink. She didn't notice.

Stephanie slapped the man as he pulled away. He grabbed his cheek, "This one is feisty. I like her."

Another held up his cup and made a toast. "To,feisty woman." They all laughed and bumped their drinks together. One took Stephanie's cup and handed it to her while bumping it with his drink before joining the rest and drinking himself.

Stephanie took the cup and took a small sip. The man that kissed her. Laughed. "We have a light drinker. Babe, take a real sip." They all cheered. Stephanie took a big gulp hoping to appease the men. She wanted them to leave. They were crowding her to much for her to leave on her own.

Stephanie felt a little woozy. She tried to hide it but the men saw it anyways. She was having trouble focusing with her eyes but one grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. He took her arm and wrapped it around his neck. Another guy got on the other side of her and they both started walking. With the third leading the way.

Stephanie tried to speak but it came out unintelligible. They went up some stairs and one opened a door near the top of the stairs. Inside they laid her on the bed. One guy grabbed her top and pulled it over her head raising her arms to take it off.

Another guy pulled on her skirt tugging it off. "Look she's got a surprise" he said.

The third guy said. "Look, my pinky is bigger." They all laughed.

They let her fall softly onto the bed pulling her back so her butt was near the edge.

"Whose going first? The smaller Latino man asked. After some arguing they decided to do rock paper scissors. The loser stepped back and the winner a well built white man dropped his pants and lifted her legs. Stephanie tried speaking but still couldn't say anything meaningful.

Then he slapped her ass before putting his hole near her entrance. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed gently as he pushed in. Once fully inside he held it there and kissed Stephanie for a moment then pulled out. Soon he had a rhythm going.

One of the other guys a rather large black man now fully naked moved around to the other side of the bed. He sat just above her and place his dick against her mouth. She didn't open though. He pinched her nose. She resisted but finally the need for air forced her to open her mouth.

When she did he slid his dick into her mouth. He pressed down until he felt her throat. He then slowly face fucked her. He continued this sometimes holding down against her throat forcing her to gag. He seamed to enjoy that.

Soon the first guy thrust in once more and held it. He grunted and finally pulled out. His semen leaking down her crack as he did. He pulled back and the third guy moved into position. He slapped her breasts before he grabbed her hips holding her as he pushed in.

The other man finally slowed and shoved his cock into the back of her throat and held it there while he cummed, filling her mouth, some leaking out. He slapped her breast rather roughly and grabbed one with his hand before releasing and stepping away.

Another man Another well built jock stepped in and took his place. Soon Stephanie passed out as she was being used at both ends. When she awoke some time later she didn't recognize the two men using her. She tried resisting and pushing them off.

Both guys grabbed her and pinned her down as they continued using her. She could hear comments from the other men.

"The slut is wanting more." "The bitch is desperate for cock." They continued in the back crowd cheering the men fucking her on.

When the one using her mouth finished she looked over towards the door and seen a short line of men waiting their turn.

As one man finished another would take his place. One man grabbed her legs and lifted them high spanking her for some time before he rolled her over on her stomach and grabbed her breasts roughly and squeezed as he fucked her aggressively. She would have screamed if her mouth hadn't been stuffed with a cock.

When he was about to cum he pulled out and finished on her breasts. He then smeared the seaman around on them. The other guy had finished seeing the other finish on her breasts and had stepped back so the man put his fingers inside her mouth as he said "Clean them off Bitch."

Melody licked them clean the man pulled his fingers out and said "Good Girl."

Two more men stepped up and took their place. The last two men were really rough with her. They slapped her breasts until they wear red. The man fucking her between her legs and pulled out just as he finished, cumming on her stomach.

The man using her mouth pulled out and took his positioning and started fucking her in the ass. She found him to be larger than the rest and she felt every thrust. When he finally came in her he leaned down kissed her on the mouth and as he pulled his pants up he said "Until next time babe."

He then left leaving her alone. Stephanie laid there crying for sometime. Her body was sore all over

Later Melody stepped into the doorway. She then moved sitting on the bed beside Stephanie and sat her up letting her lean on her.

Stephanie continued to cry as Melody held her. No words were spoken for some time. Finally Melody spoke in a softer more comforting tone than she had ever hear her use.

"This wasn't supposed to happen. But it's something that brings us women fear and it'll help you better understand why you can't do what you did in the locker room.

She then stood up and helped Stephanie to her feet and she put a jacket from the closet on Melody. She then helped her out of the room and to her Dorm room.

The next day Melody took a shower. After she got out she looked in the mirror. It wasn't until now that she had realized just how bruised she was. She had beg black and blue marks on her butt and breast as well as her hips were she had been grabbed.

ms_chevis
ms_chevis
25 Followers