The Femme Fatale's Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK.

"But if not," she went on. "I could just do this for years. I could even use you as a decoy to help me find cases, and then give you no credit for them. I could make you do all the boring parts and then I could steal all the glory and by the end of it all, no one would even know the name Jace Falcon anymore. You'd just be my servant boy. I could even trot you out in front of people you used to know, who used to respect you. You could belong to me. And the only limit on how painful and humiliating that would be would be my own fucked up imagination."

SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

"And as much as the idea of keeping a cutie like you as my personal manservant appeals to me, I think we can come to a different agreement," she said.

SMACK.

"Do you agree?"

Jace gave a long exhale. Eva hadn't waited long between raining blows down on his ass. It stung now, burned, and her hand on his butt didn't do anything to make it feel better.

"You can answer me," she said, with a snap of her fingers.

"Yes," Jace said. "Yes. I can..."

He ground his teeth, couldn't believe he was about to say this.

"Yes we can work together."

SMACK.

"We won't work together," Eva said. "You'll work for *me.* Say it, bitch."

Jace hesitated a breath too long.

SMACK.

"I'll work for you," he said, grimaced against the last blow against his ass.

"Good boy," she said, and gave a soft tap to his screaming backside.

She hadn't given him permission to stop gripping his ankles though, so he remained bent over as she knelt in front of him. She took his face in her hands, but it was less forceful this time. She lifted his chin and gave him a soft kiss, much less dominant than the one before.

"I have a lead on Zena Abramov's location," she said. "But in order to get the information I -- we -- need, we have to meet someone who frequents Lady O'Leary's."

Jace swallowed hard, honest fear filling his core now.

Lady O'Leary's was no joke. The dommes of Acidalia regularly appeared their with their slave men, and as Jace had heard it told, there was no shortage of whips and chains and all manner of other methods of torture. He'd always mocked the kind of men who would up there, but the truth was it sounded like the kind of place that could leave some honest to God bruises and scars.

Eva looked down, snickered. "I think this will work best if we play a couple at Lady O'Leary's. You see why I needed your help with this."

She stroked his cheek with her gloved thumb.

"You can do this willingly, but I hope I've shown you that I can also use The Curse to just make you do it," she said. "The choice is yours, Jace. But I rather hope you choose to go with me of your own free will."

She kissed him again, soft, slow, sweet.

"It would be good for you to swallow your pride a bit."

12