The Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony called her over and said, "Cindy, John said I could fuck you too but would you want me too?"

Cindy looked at him and said, "Tony, to be honest, I would like that. I love your big cock and, except for John fucking me earlier, I haven't had a cock in awhile. So, the answer is a big yes."

While Cindy and Tony went out to the pool area, I went and hugged and kissed Debbie and told her I loved her.

I asked her if she liked Tony fucking her. She smiled and said that she actually did enjoy his cock in her and thanked me. I asked her if she would let him fuck her again and she said she would as long as I was there to watch.

Then Debbie asked me where Cindy was. I told her she was outside getting fucked by Tony. She just smiled.

Some time later when the sex ended, the four of us talked about our experience.

I asked everyone what they thought and Debbie responded first.

Debbie said, "well, for me, I want to thank my husband for being my husband. He has been terrific in this matter. He is allowing me to enjoy my intimate relationship with Cindy and for that I am grateful. As far as Tony is concerned, and to be honest, he is a great fuck and I already told John that he can fuck me anytime."

Cindy then gave us her thoughts, "Well, to say this has been an experience is putting it mildly. I never expected any of this. First, Debbie and then John and now Tony. I love you all."

Tony followed and said, "I don't know about Debbie and Cindy doing their thing, but John knows I have always wanted to fuck Debbie. Tonight I got that opportunity and I want to thank Debbie and John for making it happen. Debbie is one terrific lady and John said I could have her again, which I would like but that is up to Debbie."

He continued, "Cindy, you are a beautiful woman and a great fuck. I would love to continue our relationship."

Now it was my turn. I said to all of them, "First, I want to thank Debbie and Cindy. When I first saw them eating each other, I was angry at them but I figured if they enjoy each other, what's the big deal. Their being together got me to join them and now I have two beautiful women to fuck."

I continued, "As far as Tony is concerned, since he always wanted to fuck my wife, I decided to let him. The result was that Debbie loved him fucking her and wants it again."

Lastly, I said, "Since we are all adults, I would like the four of us to be intimate friends. I am ok with anything anyone wants to do. Debbie and I already decided that this is what we want."

Cindy and Tony said they would like that. Cindy actually asked Tony to stay with her and he agreed.

Debbie told them they have an open door to their place and would welcome them anytime.

I poured everyone some wine and made a toast. "To our new found friendship and our new, intimate foursome group. May we all enjoy each other to the fullest."

12