The Fence

Story Info
Peeping-Tom Pleasures.
3.5k words
4.36
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenna, Kylie... oh, I'm so glad you came!"

"Of course we did!"

"We've missed you, girl! Thanks for the invite. Wow, look at the pool out here!"

Jake dropped the book he was reading in his back yard and jumped out of his chair. What? More girls back there? He ran to the wooden fence that separated his place from the condo on the lot behind his and looked through the secret peep-hole he'd made in the fence. "Oh yeah!" he breathed, licking his lips as he watched two girls he hadn't seen before slowly walking around the condo's pool. "Oh my God, that ass, and... and those big tits!" Maybe they're gonna swim, or lie in the sun... and what if they get naked!

"Well, you guys must be hungry after your trip. Let's go have some lunch, then you can take a swim or sunbathe or whatever."

"Can we do it, you know, without bathing suits?" Kylie asked.

"Sure," said Clarice. "It's real private back here, nobody would see you."

"Cool!" her friends cried with eager anticipation, and followed her back into the condo. "This is gonna be so much fun!"

Jake stared at the girls avidly until they disappeared behind the door. "Am I fucking dreaming?" he whispered as he stepped back from the fence. "They're actually gonna... naked? I'm gonna see them naked? Oh God oh God, this is so... ohh I can't wait!"

He ran inside to get a beer to calm himself down. His hands were trembling as he opened the bottle - he was terrifically excited, his heart was racing and he was getting an erection. He ran outside with the beer and moved the long chair closer to the fence so he'd be sure to hear the girls when they came back. He tried to be patient as he sucked on the bottle, thinking about the girl who lived in the condo. He'd met her just once after she moved in - Clarice she said her name was the time he ran over to say hello when she was leaving the house one day. She told him she was house-sitting for the people who owned the condo while they were off traveling, just for the summer. But then she just walked away to her car, leaving him staring at her cute ass, wiggling in a pair of really tight short shorts.

"Huh! Kind of stuck up," he'd thought, "goes with her fancy name." But that didn't stop him from stationing himself with binoculars each night at the back fence, looking at her bedroom window on the second floor, hoping to see her undress. He almost did a couple of times, but even though he managed to see her strip down to her skimpy bra and panties, somehow at the last second she always stepped just out of view. God, it teased his cock so much!

He also spent a lot of time watching her when she lounged near the pool. The small hole that he'd made in the fence was at just the right height for him to peek through while he stroked his cock. But again, whenever he almost got to see her naked breasts when she removed the top of her bikini, she always turned away from him or covered her tits with her hands before lying down on her stomach in the sun. At least he was able to jerk off to her gorgeous ass in those tiny thong bikini bottoms, but it wasn't enough... God, what a nasty little cock-tease!

* * * * *

"Here, Jenna, take this lotion. You should rub it on if you're gonna lie there in the sun with your top off."

"Thanks, Kylie. Gee, it's so pretty back here!"

Jake woke up with a start and jumped out of the chair, stumbling to get to the fence before Jenna took off her bathing suit. At last! Oh man, oh man!

He went up to the fence and took a deep breath, then leaned forward to peek through the hole. Jenna had spread a towel on the grass between the pool and the fence, and was standing with her back turned as she reached behind her to unhook her bikini top. She tossed it aside and took the lotion from Kylie. She poured a good amount into her hands, then slowly turned toward the fence as she sensuously massaged the warm lotion over her large, firm breasts.

"Mmm, feels so good," she sighed as she cupped her heavy globes in her hands, lifting and squeezing them, rotating her palms against her still hidden nipples. Then she moved her hands to the side, fully exposing her delicious tits to the masturbating voyeur on the other side of the fence.

"Oh my God, oh my God..." He was whimpering as his right hand moved slowly up and down his excited erection. He had pushed his shorts half way down his legs when he first saw Jenna through the peep-hole, and was struggling to keep his voice low enough so he wouldn't be caught. The girl was now pinching and twisting her nipples between her fingers, giggling as they hardened into little pink cherries in the middle of her glistening, voluptuous breasts. Then she lay down on the towel in the sun, her feet facing the fence. She continued massaging her slippery tits and spread her legs, so that Jake also had the plump mound of her barely covered pussy to stare at between her legs as he continued to pleasure his ecstatic penis with long, slow strokes.

"I think I'll take a swim," Kylie said. Jake was hoping she'd take off her one-piece bathing suit, but she left in on as she dove into the pool. But he had plenty to keep him hard and moaning, as Jenna continued to squeeze and fondle her mouth-watering tits, rubbing more lotion on them, and on her stomach and along the insides of her thighs. He was wishing so badly that those were his hands caressing and squeezing Jenna's exciting body as he pleasured his cock in his slowly masturbating hand.

"Gotta stop... don't wanna come yet... so good, oh God..." He wanted to make this last for as long as he could, to keep his cock needing it, wanting more and more! He grasped the base of his penis and held it immobile, trying desperately to control his lust as he watched the pretty girl smiling in pleasure with her eyes closed, fondling her erect nipples.

"That was nice," Kylie said as she climbed out of the pool. "I'm gonna go dry my hair. Later, girl." Jake watched her as she walked away toward the door. Her one-piece suit was cut very high on her hips, so the cheeks of her derrière were almost completely exposed as they flexed and bounced with her rapid gait.

"Ohh that ass..." Jake moaned as he stared at her, still holding his erection vertically, fighting the urge to stroke it as he almost drooled over Kylie's cock-teasing ass. "I need... oh God I need it so much!"

A few minutes later the condo door opened again. "Mind if I join you?" Clarice said as she stepped outside. She was wearing a short blue terrycloth robe, tied at the waist.

"Of course not," Jenna said brightly. "Come share my sun!" Clarice walked over, and looked down at her, taking notice of her naked, well-lotioned breasts.

"Well, you're halfway there... why not finish the job, like me?" As she spoke she untied her robe and let it fall from her shoulders. There was nothing under it, and she was totally nude now as she looked down at Jenna. "Take off the bottoms, and I'll rub lotion on your cute little ass."

Jake was stunned. After all those weeks of trying to see her naked through his binoculars, of getting his cock teased when he tried so hard to see her tits through the fence but never succeeding... and now there she was with nothing on at all just a few feet from him... he could see everything! - the pale skin of her high, firm breasts, her puffy nipples poking forward like ripe strawberries, her wide, curved hips, and between her long legs... oh God! The pink lips of her vulva peeked out just below the wisp of red hair between her legs - so she was a real redhead! He couldn't resist - his lust was instantly ignited and he resumed his masturbation with slow, thrilling strokes of sweet pleasure... so good... oh God it felt so good!

"Cool!" Jenna jumped up and pushed the bikini bottoms down her legs. Jake was now staring at two gorgeous, totally naked girls. He looked back and forth between them, focusing on their tits and pussies, as his masturbating hand stroked faster and faster up and down his excited prick. He actually was drooling now, totally consumed by pleasure that grew in intensity with each stroke of his pumping hand.

Jenna lay back down on her stomach, and Clarice knelt next to her and poured lotion into her hands. Then she began to massage Jenna's naked buttocks, moving her hands in slow circles over her friend's firm round ass, gently squeezing her smooth flesh, which now glistened with warm lotion.

"Mmm... that feels so good," Jenna purred as Clarice sensuously caressed her. Jake was nearly hypnotized as he stared at the two girls, unconsciously matching the rhythm of Clarice's massaging hands with his masturbation as he stroked his excited penis.

Clarice varied the motions of her hands as she rubbed and squeezed Jenna's adorable ass, so that the girl's shapely cheeks were pulled slightly apart with each slow circling of her friend's hands. Jake stared avidly at this while he stroked, getting a quick peek from behind of Jenna's hot little pussy each time her cheeks parted. Clarice rubbed lotion along the baby creases at the bottom of Jenna's firm cheeks, and as her thumbs came together they disappeared for an instant down between the girl's legs. Jenna made a surprised moan of pleasure. "Oh my!" she giggled. "This is nice..."

Clarice sat back and gave her friend's ass an affectionate pat. "Uh-huh," she said. "I remember how much you enjoyed our little games back in school."

Jenna rolled over on her side and smiled at Clarice. "You know," she said, "with that white Irish skin of yours we'd better get you lotioned up, too." She pointed at the towel. "Down you go, girl."

Clarice stretched out full length on her back, smiling with anticipation, while Jenna knelt next to her, her large breasts swaying as she reached for the lotion bottle. "We gonna get you oiled up from head to toe..." - she smiled at Clarice and ran her tongue along her upper lip - "and every place in between."

Jake was in erotic heaven now as he watched her gently caressing the other girl, running slippery hands all over her perfect body, sensuously massaging her white breasts and pink nipples, tracing delicate fingertips up the insides of her thighs, but just missing the girl's aroused pussy in deliberate tease. Jake was struggling to suppress his own moans as he worked on his cock, holding himself on the edge of orgasm with fingertips flicking up and down the underside of his shaft, wetting a finger to run teasing circles around the frenulum at the underside of the head. He stopped and just managed to avoid coming when Jenna gave Clarice's pussy a gentle pat and withdrew her hand.

"Well, that's enough for now," she said, and stood up. "I think I'll go take a shower." She picked up the pieces of her bikini and turned to leave.

"Well, I see you're still a teasing bitch," Clarice said with a smirk, and laughed.

Jenna looked back over her shoulder and grinned. "I try," she said, wrinkling her nose. She giggled as she headed for the condo. Clarice watched her as she went inside, then reached between her legs to finish what Jenna had started with her tease. Her back arched as she came, moaning softly, and Jake again had to stop his own self-pleasure before he came too.

Clarice lay with her eyes closed, basking in the afterglow of her pleasure, when Kylie emerged from the condo, fluffing her tousled blond hair with a towel. She looked with interest down at Clarice, who smiled up at her.

"Actually," Kylie said, "that looks like a good idea. My hair is pretty dry now, but this suit isn't." Without another word she pulled the straps from her shoulders and quickly pushed the one-piece bathing suit down past her hips and off.

Jake bit his lower lip as once again he found himself staring at a beautiful naked girl, the third of the trio who were driving his cock mad with aching need. This one was a petite blonde, slender but with a cute round ass and small breasts tipped with pert, puffy nipples. Once again both hands set to work on his inflamed prick, teasing and edging it, helping the girls drive it mad with tantalizing pleasure.

"Wow, look at you," Clarice said, pointing between Kylie's legs, "smooth as butter."

Kylie smiled, running her fingers over the bare flesh of her carefully shaved pudenda. "Yeah, well, there's this guy I date sometimes, he likes to pretend. It gets him really hot when I go, 'Gee, mister... it's so big! Can I touch it? Please?'" Her voice was high like a little girl's, and she looked down at Clarice with wide eyes and her lips in a pout.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Jake mumbled, "touch this one, I... oh God..." He moaned as his fingertips ran up and down the underside of his erection, which curved upward in a rigid arc.

Clarice laughed and knelt in front of Kylie, holding her by the hips while she looked closely between the little blonde's legs. "Ooo, look at that," she said, examining Kylie's smooth, exposed sex. She looked up and whispered, "Please, Miss, can I lick it? Please?" Still holding Kylie by the hips she leaned forward and flicked the tip of her tongue on the delicate, pink clitoris that was peeking out from its little hood at the top of Kylie's vulva.

"Oh God, I love that," moaned Kylie, as Clarice ran her tongue up and down the soft lips of her pussy, and kept tongue-teasing the erect little clit.

"Me too," said Clarice, gently kissing Kylie's pussy. "I like to do it to men, too. You know, like flutter your tongue all around the tip of their cocks? Drives 'em wild."

"I know," Kylie gasped between moans of pleasure. "Sometimes instead of having a guy's heavy body on top of me I like to snuggle down between his legs and tease his cock for an hour with my mouth." She stepped back from Clarice, a bit unsteady on wobbly legs. "We better stop - I don't want to come 'til later."

"Okay," said Clarice, getting to her feet. "Let's go find Jenna. Maybe we can go clubbing tonight."

"Cool!" said Kylie brightly. "Let's go tease some cocks!" Arm in arm they walked to the condo.

Watching and listening to them had pushed Jake over the edge. He'd been struggling to keep his cock right on the verge of coming, flicking his fingers all around the head while he lightly teased his balls with gentle scratching, but now his pleasure exploded out of control. As the two naked girls strolled towards the condo he stepped back from the fence and looked down at his hard, raging prick as he went at it with both hands, jerking it to a bucking orgasm that sent ropes of semen splashing against the fence. Then he collapsed on the long chair, drained. When he finally had the energy to stagger back into his house, he was wondering if maybe he might have some luck with the binoculars later that night.

* * * * *

The girls didn't go clubbing, and since they didn't feel like cooking they had dinner at a local Italian place. Now they sat around the living room, chatting.

"So, how long have you known about that perv's peeping hole, Clarice?" Jenna asked. "Has he spied on you a lot?"

"Oh, I figured it out as soon as I moved in," Clarice said. "The first thing I noticed was him trying to look in my bedroom window one night with binoculars. He was easy to spot in the full moon."

"Binoculars!" said Jenna. "What a pig! I hope you closed the blinds after that."

"No, I just made sure he didn't get to see anything, after I got his hopes up. That's a better punishment, I think!"

"Absolutely," said Kylie.

"Then one day soon after that I happened to look down from my bedroom at his place and I could see him doing something at the fence. When he went back inside I checked it out - yep, a little peeping-tom hole right by my pool! Guess the creep was hoping to see some nude sun bathing."

"And...?" said Jenna.

"More punishment! I let him see a little of what he was hoping for, but I made sure it was never enough. Yeah, I suppose it was kind of a pain in the neck, but I really enjoyed knowing I was making him suffer, keeping him all frustrated."

"I suppose," said Jenna, "but... well, like today, we let him see everything, I mean, like everything! That's not exactly punishment is it, getting to drool over naked tits and pussy while he jerks his pervy cock?"

"Oh, I see what Clarice means," said Kylie. "Yeah, we gave him a wild show today, things that get him really hot and bothered wanting it, the things he drools over, jerks off thinking about every night in bed, but way down deep he knows he's never gonna get to touch or fuck the girls who tease him and get him jerking his cock so hard!"

"Right!" said Clarice. "We got him worked up and jerking, but in the end we just left him cock-teased and frustrated, 'cause he knows what he needs so bad he's never gonna get! All he can do is come in his hand. And guys like him can never get enough."

"I really love that," said Kylie. "It gets me wet thinking about what it does to a guy I tease, how it makes him feel, wanting my pussy so bad - I love it!"

"Admit it, Jenna," said Clarice. "When we were roomies at school you enjoyed going around with no bra, getting guys to drool over your big tits! I mean, they could see like almost everything!"

"Yeah," said Kylie, "and we could tell you were getting turned on when you lay in bed at night telling us about how the professors got boners!"

Jenna sighed. "Well, I guess I can be sort of a cock-tease." She giggled. "And sometimes it's kinda fun to just leave them wanting more!"

They were quiet for a while. Then Kylie said, "There's something I don't understand, though. I mean, if he spends so much time playing with himself while he looks through his peep hole in the fence, how come he never noticed the other one below it?"

"Yeah, at cock level!" Jenna said. They all laughed.

"Well," said Clarice, "I kept a piece of wood over it on this side of the fence, so he wouldn't see any light coming through. And it hasn't always been there - I only made it when I knew you guys were coming to visit. And today, well, I guess he was kind of distracted." She giggled.

"It was a good idea, Clarice," said Kylie, "having each of us use just your phone when we took turns videoing him through the fence. Now we'll get to see one long vid of him jerking off, instead of just bits and pieces."

"Uh-huh," said Clarice. "And Jenna, great idea having us point the phone back at us for a few seconds every few minutes."

"Right!" cried Kylie. "So we can see what he's drooling over while he's stroking his cock."

"You got a shot of him coming, Jenna?" Clarice asked.

"Oh yeah!" Jenna replied. "And I got a closeup of his face just before he came... and of his cock spurting straight up in the air while he jerked it! You can hear him moaning like a little baby!" They all cheered and clapped their hands. Clarice took her phone and connected it with a cable to the back of the flat-screen she'd put on the coffee table in front of the sofa they'd be sitting on.

"Show time!" she called.

"Goody!" cried Kylie. "Now we get to see what watching us did to him - I love it!"

"I've got wine!" said Jenna, opening her backpack.

"And K-Y," said Kylie. "Brand new tube!"

Clarice headed for the kitchen. "Be right back, guys," she called over her shoulder, "with the popcorn!"