The Fertility Blessing Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose decides to save kidnapped girls from goblins.
8.8k words
4.73
9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning NSFW contains themes related to: pregnancy, impregnation, lactation, milfs, non-con, cuminflation, oral sex, sex, paizuri, isekai, blood, violence and dark fantasy

Welcome to the second chapter of my MILF Isekai erotic story! I hope you guys enjoy the read!

*

The sun is directly overhead, causing small shadows to appear in the dense forest. Despite the warmth of the sun beating down on her fair skin, Rose can't help but shiver as she slowly makes her way into the crystal-clear river. The chill of the water sends goosebumps rippling over her arms and down her spine, but she presses on, determined to get herself clean after her most recent encounter with the Satyr, which her hips, nipples, and pussy are still sore from.

The river turns milky white as she presses down on her bloated pale abdomen, causing cum to flow out of her uterus and downstream. *That bastard. Why did he have to cum so much inside of me?* Sighing while looking down at her extended gut, which is now getting smaller, she still can't help but feel frustrated. *That asshole just had to make sure I got pregnant.*

After some time, her belly regains its flat appearance. But she still doesn't feel close to being clean. She tries to rub the sticky, oily substance off her lower body. Next, she examines her engorged sensitive breasts. *I suppose I should try to empty my udders while I'm here.* Then, grasping the underside of her heavy bosom, she squeezes and kneads her chest causing milk to spray down the river. After a while, however, the seemingly endless supply of milk causes her to give up. At least the pressure isn't as bad as before, but she figures it's only a matter of time before her mammary glands start overflowing again.

She wipes off the water from her glistening creamy skin, trying to get as dry as possible before putting her clothes back on. Her brown hair is still damp as she puts on her tight bra and white shirt, the fabric clinging to her stomach and breasts. Next, she pulls up her panties and black leggings, which hug her curvy hips and thighs.

While eating an apple and resting at the base of the tree the Satyr left for her, she ponders on what she should do next. According to Cernunnos, if she follows the river downstream, she'll eventually run into a village. But he didn't tell her how long the journey would take.

She looks at the pouch filled with gold next to her equipment. *The money won't do me any good out here in the forest. I should get rid of it and put some apples in the bag instead.* Rose then creates a small, shallow hole next to the apple tree. She buries the coins in the ground, hiding them from plain sight. *Just in case I ever come around here again. But I doubt it.*

After getting the rest of her equipment on, she picks up the magic wooden bow and inspects its faintly glowing runes, recalling that he told her it doesn't require arrows.

She walks, following the woods near the river's edge, until she reaches a small clearing in the forest; there's a large tree on the opposite side. The clear view and long range make this the perfect place to try out her new bow.

She widens her legs and squares her body naturally as she prepares to fire her bow. She grabs the drawstring, made of vines, with two fingers and pulls back with all her might. As soon as the vine reaches the max length she can pull on, it begins to glow a dark green. The glowing light flows down to her fingertips. The light then diffuses out from her fingers and becomes bright particles. Finally, all the bright particles manifest themselves into a shape of an arrow resting between the vine and the wooden bow.

She stands there in awe as the glowing arrow stays in place as she moves her arms around, aiming at the large tree in front of her. Then, finally, she releases the green arrow. It shoots forward at a high velocity and impacts the tree, creating a small green-colored explosion and causing tree bark to fly in all directions.

She grins wide as she realizes he's left her with such a great weapon. She pats her abdomen. *I guess it pays off to be pregnant with a deity.* Content, she pulls the bow over her head and carries it by pulling the vine over her and resting it between her ample cleavage.

***

Spending the entire day traversing through the forest without footwear causes her considerable discomfort and pain in her feet. She hopes to run into a road or anything that leads to the village. Based on the appearance of the sky, it appears to be evening.

After a while, she hears a piercing scream from the dense forest on her right-hand side.

Hesitating for a moment, she decides to go check it out. She dashes toward the sound, slowing down when she hears voices more clearly. Moving forward, crouching and careful not to make any noise from the surrounding vegetation, Rose sees a few distinct outlines and movements amidst the thick foliage and large trees.

She sees a young blonde girl wearing a battered blue dress. Her face has cuts and bruises, with tears flowing down her cheeks. Her hands are tied in front of her with a rope, being led by an earth-green-colored goblin that appears to be around 4 feet tall. He has a bulbous nose, large pointy ears, and red squinting eyes. He's holding a curved sword and is wearing just a loincloth. Behind the both of them, there are another two goblins that look the same. One is carrying a spear, and the other has a large club.

Rose's eyes widen as she sees the terrifying creatures, causing a shiver to run down her spine. Fortunately, they have yet to notice her presence, and she closes in on them, looking for any opening to allow the young girl to escape.

With her bow ready, she waits until they reach a small clearing in the forest. Once she has a clear view of the goblin leading the rope, she pulls back on the vine, readying another green magic arrow as she did earlier in the day.

The green projectile bursts as it pierces the side of the goblin's torso. The creature is knocked to the ground, losing its grip on the rope leading the young girl. He yells as he grasps his bleeding wound.

"Run!" Rose calls out to the girl, as the goblins are startled by her attack.

The young girl wastes no time running away into the denser part of the forest.

Rose notices that she's heading in the direction of the river. She quickly follows after her, hoping to lose the creatures.

The goblin holding the spear spots Rose trying to escape. It points its spear at her. "There! They're trying to escape!" He calls out to the goblin with the club next to him.

The two chase after her, moving surprisingly fast through the forest as they hop and sprint around the trees.

Rose tries her best to run away, but it doesn't take long before they catch up. Suddenly, one interrupts her path and lunges at her, swinging its club.

She turns sharply to avoid the attack, but the club strikes her left arm, causing her to cry out, and sends her flying, landing hard on her back. She feels the world spin around her as throbbing pain fills her arm.

She looks up to see the goblin with the club standing over her, grinning. Its eyes glint with vicious intent as it raises the club above its head, preparing to slam it down on her. She draws out her sword and attempts to block the attack.

She deflects the blow, only for the goblin to follow up with a second swing. This time, as Rose blocks the second attack, the force of the impact sends her sprawling across the ground, rolling into the bushes and fallen branches. From the corner of her vision, she can now make out the goblin with the spear closing in on her.

They both rapidly approach her, each with their weapons raised. Rose scrambles to her feet, taking a defensive stance and waiting for the right moment to strike.

Rose quickly dashes to the side and thrusts her blade as the goblin swings his club in a wide arc. The goblin's body jerks as the blade penetrates its stomach, causing blood to spurt over it and her sword. However, her triumph is short-lived, as the other goblin's spear impales her left thigh. Her leg buckles under her, and she falls onto her back.

The goblin runs at her, yelling, with the spear pointed at her throat.

As the goblin nears, she twists her body and grabs hold of the shaft, causing the spear to stab into the tree behind her.

It groans as it hits the trunk. The other goblin is now advancing toward her with screams of anger.

Rose, gritting her teeth, manages to get up. As she does, she notices that the spear pierced the edge of her right arm. Blood oozes out of the wound and splats onto the ground.

The enraged goblin lunges at her and digs its teeth deep into her right calf, causing more blood to flow down her leg.

She cries out in pain and tries to shake the goblin off, but it continues to gnaw at her lower leg. She panics even more when the goblin holding a club prepares to swing again.

Suddenly, a loud screech echoes through the forest as a large hawk flies overhead. The goblins turn their attention to the new threat while Rose focuses on the injured goblin.

Her eyes are narrow as she sees the dark red blood dripping from her thigh. She feels a wave of dizziness overtake her.

The hawk comes down and uses its sharp talons to attack the injured goblin, digging and ripping apart its flesh.

Dropping its club and falling to the ground, the goblin writhes in agony as the blood flows out of its wounds.

The other goblin pulls its spear from the trunk and prepares to jab at Rose again.

Rose notices and stands defensively, waiting to strike as it gets closer. But as she's about to swing at the goblin, an arrow comes in from its right side and pierces the goblin's skull, killing it instantly.

Rose stands there panting as she looks in the direction from where the arrow came from. In the distance, she spots a female figure wearing brown leather armor with a green cloak.

As the person nears her, Rose finds her vision getting worse. Her head feels like it's spinning around, and everything around her seems hazy. She kneels to the ground reaching for the wound on her leg. The last thing she sees before her vision fades to black is the woman running towards her calling out.

***

When Rose finally opens her eyes, she finds herself lying in bed. She gradually becomes aware of her surroundings and feels a serene tranquility wash over her. The room is small, and on the opposite side, there's a small window with curtains letting light from the outside.

There's not much in the room except for the white bed and a chest with a lock resting against the foot of the bed. There's also an empty wooden bookshelf next to the window.

She sits up in bed, still groggy. She uncovers the sheets and looks down at her body; she's naked, except for her panties. Her left thigh, right calf, and right arm wounds have bandages around them. However, the sight of her bloated abdomen surprises her the most. Placing a hand on the top of her pale, slightly protruding belly, she rubs it, feeling its firmness. She looks to be around three months pregnant.

Her newfound gut isn't the only thing that increased in size. Her breasts have grown significantly, looking like they could easily fit in an E-cup bra size.

Her aching hips and thighs have grown wider, looking even thicker and more muscular than before.

She blushes as he explores her changing body. She didn't expect the pregnancy to start affecting her so quickly. But then again, she doesn't know how long she's been asleep.

It's also surprising that she doesn't feel any symptoms commonly associated with the first trimesters of pregnancy. So could the fertility magic also be empowering her?

At the edge of the bed, she spots the rest of her clothes and equipment. She slowly gets up, adjusting to the new weight she's put on. Her left leg is a bit sore as she tries to walk on it, slightly limping as she walks towards her things.

Even though the last thing she remembers is being attacked by goblins, her wounds and body don't hurt as much as she would expect them to.

As she tries to put on her bra, she realizes that her breasts have grown so large that she's unable to clip it in the back. Looking at the sides, she sees the straps straining to their limit. She sighs as she drops the bra on the bed, giving up and deciding to go without one for a while.

The fabric of her white shirt hugs her breasts tightly, causing her nipples to protrude. She blushes at the sight, but it's the only thing she has to wear for now.

As she pulls her torn leggings up, they feel tighter around her thighs and waist than usual. The black material stretches thin, hugging her bulging ass cheeks tightly. To allow some room for her ever-growing baby inside her, she only pulls them up to the bottom of her stomach. Her creamy skin is visible from the part of her belly her leggings or shirt don't cover.

After putting on the rest of her equipment, she steps outside the room, and before her is a long hallway that continues to the left and right. She goes down the stairs at the end of the left hallway, which leads her into a large room with people gathered at round tables scattered throughout the area. It appears to be the main dining hall of the building.

As she enters the room, some other guests glance at her. They're all human and seem to be mostly males. Most of the men are wearing green, brown, or blue shirts, and the few women are wearing dresses of similar color. As she passes them, she tries not to make eye contact, as she's embarrassed about her appearance.

A couple of men give her lustful and odd looks, but thankfully none approach her.

Directly to wear the stairs begin, there's a long countertop with a kitchen in the back and racks with what she assumes are alcohol bottles.

A man sitting at the counter gives her a puzzled look. She quickly turns away, embarrassed.

A cheerful, feminine voice calls out from behind the countertop. "Hey, it's you!"

Rose turns to see if the person is calling out to her specifically, and her face is filled with shock when she sees that it's the same girl she had rescued from goblins in the forest. But, expect this time she looks a lot more cheerful. Bandages cover her face where her wounds used to be.

She hurriedly walks around the counter and rushes over to hug Rose. "Thank you so much for saving me!"

Rose's massive cleavage presses into the girl's less-endowed chest as the young blonde cries.

"I thought for sure the goblins were going to take me away. Until you selflessly fought them on my behalf." She grabs tighter against Rose's back and rests her head against hers. "You even almost died saving me. I owe you a lot, adventurer."

Adventurer? Rose thinks to herself. I guess with all the equipment I'm carrying. She thinks I'm some traveling hero. At least that's the image of what an adventurer is to Rose's mind.

She grabs onto the sides of the girl's shoulders and slightly moves her away to get a better look at her face. Her eyes and prominent cheeks are red from crying. She looks into the girl's green eyes, with her own dark blue eyes, and smiles, reassuring her. "It's no worries, sweetie! I couldn't just stand there when I saw a young girl needing help." She rubs her back and shoulders. "Thank you for taking such good care of me! I feel way better than I was expecting to end up. What was your name again, darling?"

She smiles wide as Rose comforts her. "Oh, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier! But my name is Elaine." She signals to the back of the kitchen. "My father owns this inn, and I'm sure he can repay you for your troubles." She shakes her head. "Ah, but first, what's your name, adventurer? You're my hero for saving me!" She hugs Rose tightly again.

Rose chuckles as she embraces her. "Oh, it's ok! You and your dad have already helped me a lot." She pats her on the back. "I'm Rose, and it's nice to meet you Elaine. But, if I could ask for something, I'd want you guys to help me with information on where I am, and I'm looking for somebody. So I could use all the help I could get."

"Yeah!" Elaine cheers. "Of course, we can help. My dad and I always meet travelers here." She grabs Rose's hands and leads her to the back of the inn, past the kitchen, and into a moderate-sized office.

A tall, middle-aged man holding a pen sits at a desk beside a window. His brown hair is graying, and he has a full beard. His stern eyes under his busy eyebrows make it seem like he's seen all various types of trouble. He's wearing a white button-up shirt and black pleated pants. He grins as the two walk in.

Elaine waves her hand enthusiastically. "Hello, Daddy! She's finally awake, the one who saved me!" She pulls on Rose, hugging her arm.

Rose nods as she returns his grin. "Hello there. It's nice to meet you. My name is Rose."

He stands up and extends his hand out. "It's nice to meet you, too, brave adventurer. I'm Brent, Elaine's father."

She takes his hand and shakes it. Afterward, she sits on a chair in front of the desk, crossing her legs; her wide hips and ample rear press against the wooden chair.

He smiles wide. "I want to thank you for rescuing my daughter." He pulls out a bag from one of his drawers and puts it on the desk. The bag wraps around the prominent coins it has within. "I want to give you these forty gold coins for helping rescue my daughter and killing those nasty goblins." He nods his head at her, gesturing towards the bag of coins. "We hardly get adventurers traveling through here."

Elaine sits in the chair next to Rose, putting her hand on her shoulder. "I haven't seen another adventurer travel here in about two years." She giggles. "You've been asleep for two days! I went into your room thrice daily to care for you."

Rose chuckles. "Well, thank you guys so much! You've helped me out so much!" She thinks to herself, resting her hand on her lower abdomen. *I've been sleeping for two days, and my belly is already this bloated. This baby is growing faster than I expected.* I wonder if they can tell I'm pregnant. She pulls on her leggings and shirt, trying to cover the top of her exposed belly. *They also keep calling me an adventurer. It's probably because of the gear I'm carrying.*

He nods, grinning. "Of course, we're happy to help! You should also thank the person who brought you to this tavern. Her name is Alice. She's a local ranger, aspiring adventurer, and a young woman such as yourself." He chuckles. "According to her, she was tracking down the goblins when she ran into you fighting them. She said you passed out and brought you here. She also gave us medicine made from rare herbs that healed you significantly. Without them, you most likely wouldn't have healed this quickly."

*Young woman? I forget that my body looks like a younger version of myself.* Rose thinks back on the incident in the forest. "I see... then I suppose I should give my thanks to her when I see her."

He frowns slightly. "Yes, about that. On a dead goblin, she found a crudely drawn map of the goblins' hideout location." He shakes his head in disappointment. "I warned her not to go, but she's insistent on finding the other girls who were kidnapped by goblins."

Rose's jaw drops in shock. "What?! Did she go to those horrid creatures' hideout by herself? There's bound to be a lot of them there. Is she capable of taking down that many by herself?"

He shrugs. "I'm not sure. I know she's a skillful fighter, but I still fear the goblins will overwhelm her." He sighs. "You see... girls have recently been getting kidnaped by goblins for the past three months. So Alice has always focused on tracking down them down and helping the victims get back home." He shakes his head in frustration. "She was going to travel to Midvale to associate herself with the Adventurers Guild, but these goblins have kept her from leaving. The thing is, here in this small village of Riverwood, we hardly have any soldiers or people who can fight. We have some guards, but we need them in town to protect against attacks from beasts or bandit raids."