The Fertility Blessing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine looks worried as she interrupts her dad. "I should have been more careful when gathering herbs this morning. I'm really worried about Alice."

The thought of a single person facing multiple of those creatures sends a shiver down Rose's spine. She had trouble with just two of them. But then again, this Alice girl sounds to be quite capable.

Brent sighs while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Ah, but I'm sorry to worry you. I'm sure you have your own troubles to take care of." He nods at his daughter. "Elaine. Would you prepare some dinner for Rose? She must be starving after not eating for two days."

Elaine stands up cheerfully. "Of course! Come on, Rose, let's go eat something." She pats Rose's shoulder, encouraging her to follow her.

Rose chuckles. "Yeah, I'd love to eat something. But first, I'd like to ask your father a few questions. Is it alright If I join you in a bit?"

Elaine nods while grinning. "Yeah, for sure! I'll go prepare some food while I wait for you." She cheerfully struts out of the room.

Giggling, Rose turns back to look at Brent. "Your daughter sure is lively. I'm glad she's doing ok after what happened to her."

A hint of sorrow envelops his face as he smiles. "Yes, she's been through a lot, especially ever since her mother passed away when she was 11. But, I'm glad life hasn't taken away her cheerful demeanor." He chuckles while crossing his arms. "So what do you want to ask me, Rose?"

When he tells Rose about Elaine's mother passing away at a young age, she becomes visibly saddened. "Well... first of all, I'm sorry about your wife's passing." She looks down at his desk and thinks about what to say next. She wants to tell him that she's looking for her son Hunter, but since Rose currently seems too young to be a mother of an 18-year-old, she decides it's best to lie to cause less confusion. "I came here to this village to search for my brother. His name is Hunter. He's 18 years old with brown hair and brown eyes." She explains to him his hairstyle and that the structure of his face is similar to hers.

He leans back in his chair and scratches his beard, recollecting if he's seen anybody that matches her description. He shakes his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I've seen anybody that matches your description." He raises an eyebrow. "Do you know where he most likely was heading?"

She shakes her head in disappointment, and as she speaks, her voice softens. "No, I don't." She thinks hard about where he could be. "Well... perhaps he made his way to Midvale to become an adventurer, is my guess." She sighs. "You called me an adventurer, but I'm not associated with the Adventurer's Guild. I just happened to be gifted these weapons. The truth is I'm oblivious to this area."

He looks confused from all that she just told him. "Hmmm, I see... well, if your brother did go to Midvale, it's a long way from here. It will take a few days to reach it traveling by foot if you follow the main road out of Riverwood. But you'll pass a few villages on the way there, so perhaps you can find somebody to help you more."

Still sorrowful, she nods her head slowly. "I see... thank you for your help. I'll have to make my way there as soon as possible."

He grimaces. "I wish I could have been more helpful. Is there anything else I can possibly help you with?"

She glances down at her heavy breasts, which strain the white fabric of her shirt. She still has no shoes, which would make traveling a pain. "Actually, would you be able to give me a pair of shoes? I lost mine a couple of days ago. Also, something to keep me warm while traveling. Perhaps a cloak?"

He nods. "Yeah, of course! I'll see what I have upstairs in the storage. Why don't you join Elaine while I go look?"

As Brent walks to the tavern's upper floor, Rose walks to the back of the kitchen, where Elaine is stirring a pot. "Mmmmm smells lovely. What is it?"

"It's soup! With potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, and chicken." She says while ladling the stew into bowls. "I was just heating it up while waiting for you."

As the two wait for the soup to cool, Brent walks downstairs with brown boots and a black cloak with a hood. "Rose, look what I found! Will these do?"

She claps her hands out of joy while cheering. "Ah, yes! They're perfect. Thank you so much!" She puts on her new gear joyfully. Finally, she has something that can cover her ever-growing hips, breasts, and belly.

The two eat at the counter, sitting on a stool. They enjoy each other's company as Elaine tells Rose what it's like to grow up in a small town like Riverwood. There used to be adventurers traveling through here quite often, but nowadays, most travel far to the west of the Midvale. Elaine recalls the heroic tales of Alice protecting the townsfolk from invading trolls and goblin raids. According to her, Alice has a pet hawk that scouts and helps her during combat.

Rose thinks to herself as she finishes her bowl of soup. *I guess that must be the bird that attacked that one goblin.* She places a hand on her bloated abdomen. *I'm glad I got something filling to eat for once, especially now that I have a baby growing inside me.*

They can see the outside from the window on the wall near the stairs; it appears to be late in the evening.

"So, do you know how close and where the goblin hideout is to this village?" Rose asks Elaine.

Elaine rubs her pale cheek as she tries to think. "From what I saw on Alice's map, I think it's north of where the road leading here becomes a bridge. I remember it was around the base of a mountain couple of miles away. I'm unsure how long it will take to reach the mountain base, but I hope Alice returns home soon."

Brent approaches them and places a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "Elaine, you should return home and let Rose rest up." He grins wide. "Rose, you should rest up and let your wounds heal before leaving town."

Rose stands up and nods, hugging Elaine as she says her goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you when you're gone. Thank you again for saving me." She says while hugging Rose tightly.

As they say one final goodbye, Rose returns to her room upstairs while Elaine leaves the tavern. Brent excuses himself as he walks back to his office.

Rose takes off her gear and clothes after she enters her room. As she lays in bed, she wonders if she'll even be able to sleep after having already been sleeping for two days.

Thinking back to her brief encounter with Alice in the forest, she can only remember her leather armor, green cloak, and terrifying pet bird. But after hearing Elaine and Brent talk about her a lot, it seems like she's a significant hero to the people of Riverwood. Unfortunately, tomorrow will mark the third day she's been gone. Rose hopes Alice is strong enough to take down the goblins and save the kidnapped girls.

The terrifying encounter with the goblins makes her worry that at the goblin's hideout, there will be a vast number that will overwhelm Alice. She wishes that she didn't have to travel there and fight them alone.

Possibly due to her wounds or the changes her body is going through because of the baby growing within, it doesn't take long before Rose starts feeling drowsy. Her breathing slows as she shuts her eyes.

***

Rose wakes up groggily early in the morning. She looks down at her sheets, wet from her leaking breasts overnight. She sighs as she cups her engorged tit, inspecting it. They didn't seem to grow that much overnight, but they could surely use some emptying. Lifting the rest of the sheet off, she inspects her bloated belly, rubbing it in all directions. The growing baby in her womb has had a growth spurt overnight. She now looks like she's around four months pregnant. *In a couple of days, I imagine that I'll reach the point where I'll no longer be able to hide this growing belly.*

She sits up in bed and stretches. She looks outside the window as she gets up and puts on her clothes. The sun is barely beginning to rise. She judges how far the mountains are from Riverwood; she can't stop worrying about Alice, who ventured out to the goblin hideout. *The mountains don't seem that far. I would have guessed that Alice would have been back by now.*

Looking at her equipment, she notices that her sword has regained its pink hue. She has the overwhelming urge to gear up and try to find Alice. After all, since she was gifted these two unique weapons, she feels a duty to protect others.

After eating an apple and tying the bag containing the few left, she puts the coin purse in her chest by the foot of the bed. She goes with her equipment, determined to find Alice and the other missing girls. As she leaves the tavern, the only people there are the kitchen staff preparing breakfast for the residents and whichever customers come in the early morning.

She walks for some time down the dirt road that leads into town. When she reaches the bridge, she looks out to the north. The dense forest obstructs the mountains in the distance off the path. She breathes deeply, preparing herself as she walks deeper into enemy territory. Her sturdy boots can handle the terrain better than her bare feet, allowing her to navigate the forest more quickly and efficiently.

At some point during the afternoon, she stops and rests at the base of a tall tree to allow her aching legs to rest. Then, she sits and rubs her protruding belly, wishing the baby wouldn't grow as fast as it is. But, unfortunately, her break is short, as she soon hears chattering in the distance, causing her to perk up and be on guard.

She cautiously gets up and moves around the dense vegetation, trying to get closer to the voices without being seen. Once she's close enough, she can make out the cackling of a goblin as they continue to talk to each other. There are three of them, and she can see their ugly faces through the thick foliage. One carries a short sword, and the other two are equipped with spears.

One of the nasty creatures points towards the south. "The village is this way. When night falls, we'll attack an unsuspecting girl."

Rose's heart sinks. She can't stand idly as the goblins plan to attack Riverwood. She continues following them until she has a clear view of the backside of the one in the back. She pulls on the vine of her bow, causing it to emanate green. The green energy flows down to her fingertips before becoming an arrow.

Taking aim, she shoots the goblin in the back. It lets out a cry as the arrow pierces and bursts its shoulder blade. It falls over, and the other two turn around, not realizing what happened.

"What was that?" Says the one carrying the spear while turning around.

Rose aims again and fires another arrow, hitting the goblin's chest. It cries out in pain as it drops its weapon.

The goblin with the sword yells in fury as it charges at Rose, while the first injured goblin lets out growls as it picks up its spear and follows the charging goblin.

Still taking cover behind a large tree, Rose draws her bowstring again, raises it up in front of her face, and prepares to fire. Her fingers flex around the bowstring as she sees the goblin running right toward her. With its insane speed, it's nearly upon her. She releases the taunt vine, and the green arrow bursts as it hits the goblin's face.

Blood splashes in all directions as the goblin collapses onto the ground. Rose's eyes widen as she watches the second wounded goblin start directly running toward her. Her stomach lurches as it closes in. She drops her bow and quickly draws her glowing pink sword.

She swings the sword at the approaching goblin's spear, knocking the weapon out of its hands. The goblin tries to grab her leg, but she kicks the goblin away, knocking it into a bush. Then, taking a deep breath, she advances towards the knocked-down goblin and thrusts her sword, impaling its chest. It lets out a gurgling sound as it dies.

The last injured goblin moans in agony as it nears her. She takes a deep breath, forcing herself not to get emotional. She lifts her sword as she rushes toward the injured goblin. She cries out as she impales the goblin. Blood spurts from the wound as she stabs the goblin once more. With a final cry, the goblin dies.

Rose pants as she stares at her blade. She wipes the blood off her sword on the nearest bushes and grass beneath her. Then, after sheathing her sword and picking up her bow, she celebrates her victory. While it may have been a small fight, she considers it a great success. She has now proven herself capable of defending herself against goblins.

As she starts walking down the path from where the goblins came, she looks for any more signs of movement. But thankfully, it seems like that was it for now.

As she continues her journey, she has a newfound sense of confidence when encountering future threats.

After numerous breaks and eating all of her apples, Rose is now traveling through the forest during the evening. She places a hand on the side of her protruding belly and feels the warmth from within, smiling at the thought of her growing baby. According to Cernunnos, she's supposed to gain newfound powers and abilities depending on whatever is growing inside her womb, but she hasn't felt anything special yet. Perhaps the baby still has to grow more before can she can feel a difference.

She's now close to the small mountain range, as she can see their stony peaks from the top of the trees. She makes sure to walk extra cautiously as there's bound to be more goblins as she nears the base. However, a hanging rope trap is hidden by the shadows of the trees and dense foliage. As she steps into the trap, unaware, the rope netting immediately wraps around her body. She cries out in fear as she struggles to break free of the durable net. She tries to reach for her sword to cut the rope but realizes the handle is also tangled in the tight rope.

After around twenty minutes of struggling, she hears chattering in the distance. She panics as the voices get closer. Soon enough, four goblins surround her. They cackle as they point their spears at her.

"Don't try to fight us, or we'll kill you instantly." One of the goblins says as they cut the rope, causing her to drop harshly on her plump butt.

Rose is petrified as the four goblins close in, pointing their spears at her. Instinctively she puts up her hands, surrendering and fearing what they will do next.

A goblin approaches her from behind and pulls back on her hood, revealing her face. It grabs her hair and pulls her head back, giving him a clearer view of her face. The goblin laughs as Rose screams and cries out for mercy. "Ohh, look how cute she is! We should take this one back to Rorx."

Another goblin laughs. "What kind of idiot comes this close to our base and expects to leave unharmed? Just like that stupid ranger girl."

Despair fills her as she hears the goblins mention Alice. There's no way she can escape now.

One of the goblins snarls as he holds his spear in front of her face, as the goblin behind her removes her cloak, grabs her hands, and ties them behind her back with a rope. She cries out as he yanks the rope taunt. "Stand up, fool! We're taking you back to camp where Rorx can decide your fate."

Rose slowly stands up, trembling as fear fills her. She's relieved that they aren't going to kill her, but she knows nothing good can come out of this encounter. As she walks, she looks around at the goblins surrounding her. They look at her with curious and lustful eyes.

She's disgusted as one of the goblins slaps her on the ass, telling her to pick up the pace. "She's such a pretty thing." The goblin says before breaking out into a chuckle. The other goblins join in, laughing.

She blushes, looking away, keeping her face down. She feels the urge to vomit as they continue to make lewd comments about her ass and heavy breasts.

Soon enough, they reach a campsite with three more goblins and an older goblin wearing a black robe and holding a wooden staff. The three goblins kneel before the older goblin, bowing their heads. Rose stands frozen in place as the shaman speaks to the goblins.

The shaman walks over to Rose, places his hand on her thick thigh, and gives it a wiggle. "Good work, my brothers. Tomorrow we will take her and the rest of the girls to Vyld. He will be pleased with this most recent batch of women."

Rose shivers at his touch and as she hears the words 'take her and the rest of the girls.' She can only imagine the horrible things they have planned for them.

The shaman looks straight at her, making eye contact as if challenging her. "Tie her up to make sure she can't escape!"

A goblin grabs her arms and pulls her down, harshly causing her to fall backward. Another one then binds her feet, preventing her from running away.

Rose whimpers, tears welling up in her eyes. Her heart races as she wants to fight with all her might to escape, but she's helpless due to being tied up.

The shaman grabs a fistful of her hair smiling at her. Then, he speaks in a voice filled with malice. "You'll soon discover what we do to foolish women who trespass our territory."

Rose shakes her head, trembling in fear and unable to speak.

The shaman pokes her taunt belly. "Once we take all you all to Vyld, he'll give us a power that will allow us to make you all pregnant with our children." A chorus of laughter follows as he slaps her tit. Finally, he lets go of her, walks back, and rests beside the campfire.

Rose is terrified as she sees the other goblins watching her with lustful eyes. She keeps her head low, unable to look any of them in their red-evil eyes. *What does he mean by getting us all pregnant? At least they don't know that I already have a blessing within me that allows me to get pregnant with anything, but currently, it feels more like a curse.*

A goblin approaches her, lifting her chin to see her face more clearly. It stares at her for a moment. Then, it chuckles as it reaches its hand under her shirt, caressing her stomach.

Rose tries to pull away, but the goblin grips her neck tightly, forcing her to endure the groping.

A few seconds later, the goblin releases her and turns back to the others. "My brothers, I think this one already has a child growing within her."

More giggling ensues as another goblin pushes down on her shoulders, pushing her down flat on the ground. "This one makes my mind go crazy. I can't wait to make her belly even bigger once Vyld gives me the artifact."

The goblin, who had already groped her stomach, walks back and places all his weight on her hips, pulling down her leggings and exposing her pale taunt skin. He gives it a gentle rub while cackling. "I can't wait to see your belly get bigger and bigger with our babies."

His touch causes her to recoil and push her body back, trying to resist him, but it's useless. The ropes and goblins holding her down completely bind her, leaving her defenseless. She isn't sure how long she can withstand their assault, but she is determined not to show any emotion or weakness.

The goblin reaches into her shirt and squeezes her plump breasts. "Her tits are already so big and soft." He positions himself closer to her chest and pulls up her shirt, revealing her pale milk-filled mounds. He continues to play with her ample bosom. His rough and rugged fingers squeeze them causing milk to squirt.

Rose's chest burns as the goblin fondles her breasts. She grits her teeth as he squeezes, causing her sensitive nipples to get harder. But she knows she must endure and keep her cool. Signs of distress are most likely to encourage them.

The other goblin kneels over her head, rubbing her chin as he runs his fingers through her hair. "Don't get any bright ideas, or we'll kill you immediately." He pulls off his loincloth, revealing his green cock. He jerks it as he rubs the tip against her face, causing her to feel disgusted and humiliated.