The Fertility Blessing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goblin soon presses his smelly green member against her pouty lips. Then, finally, he jams his cock into her mouth.

Rose desperately resists the urge to gag. She attempts to move her jaw, but it's useless. In her current position, she can do nothing to avoid the goblin penetrating her mouth. She refuses to give him pleasure with her tongue as he thrusts in and out of her mouth.

He removes his slick shaft from her lips for a second, giving her a chance to breathe before he grabs the back of her head and shoves his cock back into her mouth. He fucks her with increasing force causing her to struggle in vain.

The goblin sitting on top of her is now also naked. He shoves his member in between her breasts. Next, he pushes her fat tits together, creating more pressure against his cock as he moves his hips back and forth.

As the goblins pump their slimy organs in and out of her chest and mouth, another goblin grabs her leggings and panties and pulls them down to her ankles, revealing her plump thighs and exposed pussy. The other goblins, except for the shaman, make their way beside her, eager to copulate.

One of them crouches down next to her pussy and begins to lick her inner walls and engorged clit.

Rose quickly closes her legs, feeling repulsed. But, unfortunately, it only excites them further as two goblins grab her knees and pull them apart.

The goblin fucking her mouth pulls harder on the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper into her throat. She tries to struggle, but nothing can stop her from taking his entire length into her mouth.

Her eyes water as she struggles. She gags and coughs as he forces her to take his shaft deeper. This only encourages him to pump his cock in and out faster.

Her face becomes increasingly red as the goblin cums, coating her throat with his jizz. He doesn't pull out until she feels as though her throat will burst. She coughs and gags causing his seed to spray out, covering her face.

As soon as the goblin stands up and yanks his slimy cock from her mouth, it doesn't take long before another come comes to take his place.

The goblin fucking her tits pulls his member out of her cleavage and replaces it with his hand. Then, he strokes his cock until he shoots warm cum onto her breasts. She rocks back and forth from the fucking as the sticky fluid drips down her torso.

The goblin licking her clit stops and jams his cock into her pussy. Her muffled cries are in vain. She instinctively fights against it by wiggling her hips. However, the goblins have total control over her.

Another goblin kneels and grabs her heavy breast, bringing his mouth over her nipple. He sucks and licks her nipple, using both hands to fondle her breast.

The goblins fuck her with increasing speed and force, causing her throat and pussy to stretch like never before. She cries in earnest. Tears stream down her cheeks as the goblins continue to pound inside her. It feels as if they are splitting her open. She's unsure of what's even happening anymore, only wishing to be free from the pain.

One of the goblins sits beside her head and holds her face while another keeps pumping his cock into her mouth. They smile at each other as they watch her choke and struggle.

The goblin pounding her pussy soon cums, shooting his seed deep within her pussy. He sits up and pulls his penis away. A second later, his mate standing behind him, takes his place. He grunts and groans as he plunges his cock into her.

She wails and screams as the goblin in her mouth begins to fuck her with renewed vigor. His thrusts become faster and harder as he pumps his sperm into her mouth.

The goblins continue fucking her, pumping so much cum inside of her, which causes her already plump belly to swell even further. She wishes she could go unconscious and let the nightmare end. But, instead, horror fills her as she feels cum ooze between her engorged pussy lips. Who knows how many goblins she's been impregnated with.

Unknowingly to the goblins and Rose, her womb goes through another growth spurt, causing her pale distended skin to surge a couple more centimeters over the span of a few minutes.

Once her womb finishes swelling, Rose feels a surge of energy flow from her womb to the rest of her body. It's as if she can feel the life energy from the plants around them flowing into her. At the same time, her fear and anxiety leave her for a second as she becomes filled with newfound strength and energy.

Her eyes glow a deep green as a tingling grows in her fingertips and toes. Her vision sharpens as vines suddenly shoot out from the ground. Similar to the ones that Cernunnos used on her, but this time it feels as if they are submitting to her whims, and she can feel them as if they were another limb. The vines shoot out toward the unsuspecting goblins.

The goblin's limbs, of the one currently fucking her mouth, get wrapped around by the thick vines. The vines pull him back into the air, and another wraps around his neck. His face turns purple as the vines wrap tighter around his body. As he struggles, the vines smash him repeatedly into the ground, creating loud cracks and snaps.

The other goblins quickly back away from Rose, horrified by the sight of their brother being pummeled by vines. They quickly sprint to their weapons as the shaman notices and stands up, advancing towards Rose with his staff.

However, their resistance is in vain as the vines quickly surround them. One of the vines quickly shoots toward a goblin at such a furious velocity that it shoots straight through his skull, killing him instantly.

Rose watches as the vines wrap around the remaining goblins, binding them tightly. They writhe violently in agony as the vines pull on their limbs. They struggle to break free but fail miserably, unable to do anything except twitch and squirm.

She kills the rest of the goblins, except for the shaman, by tearing off their limbs violently with her vines. Blood spurts all over the campground as their cries of agony soon fade.

She coughs up the goblins seed spilling it onto the floor. She adjusts her clothes, which are now covered in goblin cum, and grabs her sword from her equipment that was stripped away. She points the blade at the shaman and yells at him. "You bastard! Where are the rest of your kind and the girls you kidnapped!?"

He smiles at her, unfazed by her threats. "Wow, you put on quite a show. But I'm afraid you can't stop them. Soon my brothers will make their way to Vyld, whether I'm with them or not." He laughs. "You seem like quite a powerful witch. But why did you stop them sooner? Did a part of you actually enjoy it?" He laughs hysterically.

Furious, Rose wastes no time swinging her blade, chopping the shaman's head clean off. Then, as his head hits the floor, she calls off the vines dropping his bloody corpse to the ground.

By now, it's nighttime, and the forest is dark around her. She uses the vines to throw the corpses of the goblins away from the campground and into the woods. She then controls the vines to make a small dome around the campfire, leaving a small opening at the top to let the smoke go through.

After she's done creating the dome, she winces and grunts as she places a hand on her aching abdomen. Then, her belly surges forward as she feels a strange sensation within her womb. *Why is my belly suddenly expanding? Does using magic cause the baby to grow rapidly?* By now, her extended gut, due to the growing baby and the cum stuffed inside her womb, looks to be around a woman who's eight months pregnant.

She lays beside the fire and pushes on her belly, causing the goblins' seed to pour out from her sore pussy.

She slams her fist onto the ground and cries out. "Damn it! I'm so weak!" Tears flow down her face as the images of what the goblins did to her run through her mind. She vows to herself that she must focus on getting stronger because, in her current state, she's barely able to save herself, let alone her missing son Hunter.

She thinks about how close the base of the mountain is. According to the goblin leader she just killed, the kidnapped girls will be taken away the next day. Horror and dread fill her mind as she can only imagine what will happen to them if they aren't saved.

Apparently, even Alice was captured by them. She recalls the heroic tales of the ranger that Elaine told her. She remembers her cute little face filled with worry when she said she hoped Alice was alright. She sits there, wrapped up in her thoughts.

Wiping a tear away from her face, she vows to herself again. *I promise that before tomorrow comes. I'll save Alice and those missing villagers.* Then, filled with rage, she wraps her hand around her fist. *And I'll kill every last one of those bastards.*