The Fertility Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vines, infused with magic, suckled on her tits with larger mouths than ever, grasping at more and more of her tit-flesh as the goat whimpered and moaned. He'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had on his cock as his prick remained hard, throbbing for attention, ploughing into her over and over again even through the splattering of her honey. Their juices mixed into a delectable cocktail that the mare and the cows suckled down and lapped up with all due attention, but their faces were marked already with his cream, staining them sweetly as his regardless of what they may have thought otherwise.

Yet who would not have wanted to belong to the king's harem, handpicked just for him? Drawing back as his second climax throbbed up, he creamed over the goat's pussy, letting them see just how much seed he had to give, his virile load of cock-milk splashing out, physically impossible and yet magically-fuelled. Rolling his shoulders back with a groan of pure pride, Aubron jerked his shaft off even as the goat was milked and milked, tits vibrating with the force of those tentacles suckling on her tits, pleasured in the very best of ways.

He would not waste another load that evening, he thought through a hazy veil of lust, spurt after spurt marking the goat's fine fur. Eventually, he would learn all of their names but that load was just to show them how he could please them, what he had in store - and all of them had a task and a challenge indeed to live up to if they wanted to please him. Reverently, the cows and the mare, even joined by the shyer tongue of the rabbit, her eyes respectfully downcast, slurped up all the cum that they could directly from the goat's pussy and crotch, not caring that it was another female that they were inadvertently pleasuring in the process. The goat moaned out her lust, breasts trembling in ardent rises like two large melons.

Yet the king had other places to me and squeezed her paw in departure, leaving her with the kinky, milking attention of the miniature tentacle-milker. Murmuring under his breath, he swept his hair back into place, a smug smile pulling at his lips as his ladies hastened to line up again for him, although they were much less presentable than they had been the first time he'd seen them.

"Don't worry, my dears, I do not need a break with magic flowing through my veins... The 'saur can be next," he chuckled throatily, his eyes on the raptor-like dinosaur with wide, luscious hips, perfect for breeding. "You... You will do very nicely."

She put on every bit of the show that he could have wanted too, sauntering over him with a swing to her tail, making her hips sway all the more. Yes, she knew just how to beautifully accentuate her body in just the right way, purring up to him as she, lightly and delicately, pressed her lips to his.

"You are gorgeous," she said in turn, admiring her king as he admired her. "I'm proud to be part of your harem, my liege..."

The dinosaur, however, did not need such a stand or a prop as the bed to show off her breeding prowess, turning about and bending over, her thick arse and thighs shoved back at him. The perfect height for her, the pink folds of her pussy begged his attention and he hissed through his teeth, sparing a moment to tug her folds apart with his thumbs, displaying the inner soft, pinker flesh, dripping with her arousal. Shuddering, Aubron knew that he could not have found a better specimen to be bred.

Well, until he got to the next member of his harem, that was. The king smirked, cock grinding into her, feeling every last delicious wrap of her pussy around his aching length. Everyone had to have their fair share, after all...

He grunted, spearing into her, the wet heat of her pussy closing around him. Her slit seemed to pulse and strive to drag him in, deeper and deeper, and yet he took his time in claiming her, Aubron's head pounding with intoxicating lust. Better than bitter-berries or even the liquor sold at the festivals, all that he could take for his own, it was the greatest drug of all to fuck a wanton woman and the dinosaur was one of the sluttiest, letting out the biggest moans as he ground into her tight cunt.

"Ohhh!"

It was not an utterance that was eloquent by any means but he wasn't going to complain as her womanhood rippled around him, already shivering into climax as his pole teased over her bundle of nerves with each and every thrust. She must have wanted it, a voyeur hungry after watching the first show, and he barked out a sharp laugh of delight, gripping her hips and drawing her dominantly back onto his aching rod of pleasure.

"Do you want this?" He hissed, though he already knew the answer. "My cock... My seed? Your belly swelling with my cum and my child?"

Her moan gave him all the answer that he needed as she howled and grasped her own thighs for some semblance of support, toes (tipped with wickedly hooked, black claws) curling deliciously.

Yet his wife was present, moving among them, finding the show that he was due to be treated to even then. It had to be the cows that were hooked up to the milking machines, something used for sexual pleasure and, of course, the act of drawing milk from less intelligent if amenable creatures across the galaxy, though Aubron could not have chosen better victims (well, not so much) to start off with himself. Through it all, the goat still moaned and writhed on the bed, sheets bunching up under her back, the tentacle-plant milked her, forcing her tits to swell up larger and rounder than ever, drawn up from her body in taut, lustful peaks. It could have made it difficult to focus but his eyes were drawn around the room, the phoenix kissing the mare, their paws wandering, drifting, all changing before his eyes as he stepped willingly forward into his new life.

The cows moaned, locked lightly into a set of stocks that they could still escape from, although it could have been kinky too to see them twisting and grinding, wanting to free themselves. That was not the name of the milking game, however, as the king moaned and slammed into the dino, grinding his shaft deeper and deeper, teasing all the way up to that barrier inside there. There was still a cluster of nerves in her pussy to grind over though and she moaned languidly, head hanging, pushing back on him even as the muscles in her legs bunched up, steadying her with stringent tension.

Yet he was looking elsewhere, the cows bent over with their backsides raised, heads and wrists 'locked' in. The cups were fixed around their tits, hanging down low in black and white beneath their bodies, and they lowed softly as the machines were switched on. He ached to be part of that scene too but if he had to stand back and play the part of the voyeur too for his kinky pleasure, oh, he would most certainly let things swirl and shift around him!

And it was a scene indeed to enjoy, his harem cow sisters wriggling and squirming delightfully as their milk was taken from them. It would have been even cuter to watch if they'd had udders but, alas, that was not something that they had in that present moment, legs spread and braced as if, even then, they were imagining his rampant, aching shaft ploughing into them, treating them as the milking cows that they truly were. Breasts jiggling and vibrating with the heave of their bodies, their nipples visibly drew into the clear cups, shivering with the pulse and dribble of milk being steadily drawn from them. As intimate as the scene was for them, they could no more evade it than they wanted to, wriggling as their buttocks bumped together, sisters in crime and lust squirming for the pleasure that was still very much yet to come.

There was one other that he had to keep his eyes on, joining the cows on the edge of the triple set of stocks, which were only really there for the kinky visual appeal of the set-up. It was not the mare but the rabbit who joined them, smoothing her long ears down as she gracefully stepped in, her breasts a little smaller but no doubt amenable to being milked. Smirking crudely, Aubron pumped the dino's wetness full, tingling on the edge of climax, as he sent a burst of his magic out into the rabbit, an electric tingle that had her head jerking up, eyes wide and nose twitching madly, forcing her to instantly lactate and better benefit his kinky fantasies.

Her moans filled the room, louder than ever the slap of his hips on the dino's wide backside as her tail pressed up against his chest, flipping up and over his shoulder. His eyes didn't know where to look but that was just something he was going to have to deal with, drinking it all in even as the freshly lactating rabbit squirmed and hopped, feet leaving the carpet, trying to push into the suction cups as thick, creamy milk swelled from her clearly aching tits. Like a whore, she arched her back, showing off her wicked flexibility, soft, small tail bobbing as her weight shifted constantly, unable to keep still. The pulse of the cups was more than enough to draw her to the edge and the king held his breath, on the edge of ecstasy, waiting for her to experience what he was more than sure was her very first orgasm from her breasts alone being stimulated. And that was always something...

She squealed and twisted, rocking the stocks as the cows mooed and tried to give her space, but her hopping lust could not be contained, squeaking and gyrating as her thighs dampened with her own juices. With her pussy rippling around him, the pulse of it seemed to come with a raw and ragged edge that was truly more intoxicating than anything else, bringing yet another rise of a moan to his lips, something archaic about her exciting the king all the more. Each woman was so different and yet he would have to fuck them all over and over again to truly catalogue everything from the shift in each muscle to the twitch of each tail.

Although Aubron was not standing behind her, the king was sure that she was squirting, her scent filling the air as he groaned and lusted for her - all of them! Everyone deserved his attention and he needed each and every last one of them, groaning and moaning, sounds blurring together even as they emerged from his lips.

His orgasm flowed into the dinosaur, her sexy arse raised for his attention, like the elixir of life itself, the very essence of his body infused with such magic that it filled her with vitality too. Gasping, the dino shook herself, the light ridges, like raised scales, atop her head shivering, pussy clenching down on him as she moaned, milking him with the pulsing ripple of her cunt. But that was a very different kind of milking to what the cows and the rabbit were experiencing, even if that was something too that Aubron very much did not mind.

"Oh, my king..." She moaned, grinding back on him, definitely not yet down with his spear. "Fill me... More! You're so big!"

He was not and yet he appreciated the praise nonetheless. There was magic in his body to make his body better suited to her but Aubron had a better use for that magic too in the heat of the moment, grinning wickedly and sharing a wink with Rania as she eyed him lustfully from across the room, her dress tugged down in a loose fall to expose her breasts. Yet the dino was in for a treat before he ravaged those more that made his heart beat just so.

"There's more to a king than just his cock, you know..."

Reaching for his magic, he curled it around his fingers, a tentatively tingling force, and sent it forth to her breasts, tugging and manipulating, the dino roaring briefly in surprise. Her cry was cut short, however, as her tits leaked milk, his magic manipulating and squeezing as well as any hands could as he drove her to lactate, kinkily milking her for their lewdly public not so little show. Whether or not her kind should have been able to produce milk was by the by as Aubron could not have said that he was familiar with every last species across the galaxy, though her nipples perked up as if they were waiting for someone to suckle on them. The elf could not and would not be blamed for using her so, massaging and layering his magical 'fingers' into her tits so that they trembled under his touch. All the while, his real fingers dug into her hips, grinding her back onto his cock as he filled her, cum drooling and splattering down her legs.

It was a messy endeavour to fuck an elf who did not care about that manner of cleanliness when it was someone else's job, anyway, to make sure all was cleaned up after him but the dino was not going to complain about that. Squeezing down on his cock, she whimpered and lifted her paws to her own tits, marvelling at how she could feel so much, her nipples pulling out from her breasts as if pinched by invisible fingers. And, even then, her own touch was nothing in comparison to that magical one, milk squirting and spurting as if she really was several months pregnant and heavily lactating, breasts flushing up larger and fuller before her very eyes.

"Oh... Yes..." Shivering, she swayed in place, jaws hanging open lustfully as the bunny climaxed for the second time before their very eyes, the cows lingering on the edge of their own too. "Yes... So much... So much more..."

And he wasn't going to stop either until she'd had it all, fingers biting into the space in front of the bones of her hips as he snarled and slammed in. Rania's eyes lingered on him, admiring his sexual prowess, as her king fucked the dinosaur to completion again, slamming her into orgasm, rippling and twisting, yet no amount of trembling twitches would rip her from him when the elf was all that her body now craved.

Slipping his still-hard cock from her aching, pushing, pulsating pussy, Aubron sucked in a breath, lungs inflating. It was much needed but there was no pausing for respite as magic stimulated him to a sexual fever-pitch, wanting more even as the dinosaur slumped to the floor, a heavy, slick slew of cum spilling from her stretched cunt. She'd soon enough tighten back up again as the only real stretching there was around her vulva, but she languished in the moment, rolling onto all fours and tipping her huge breasts down to the floor, only to reach back and spread her arse for him. With the rear cheeks parted, her pussy and the slick mess of cum drooling inside was all the more visible and it was, truly, all Aubron could do to just give her arse a quick slap, promising more, and leave her wriggling there for his next partner.

He had a whole harem to please, after all...

Who was left? Oh, the cow sisters were too delightful to impose himself on as he wanted to enjoy their kinky show for a little while longer, though their time would come, he would make sure of it. The goat had slithered off the bed and was on her knees, lips lustfully parted and tongue slipping out, the plant still milking her tits of more and more creamy essence. The plant too swelled with the amount it took in, growing in strength and power to increase its size and wrap her up in its vines, slithering around her legs and spreading them as if for his attention. Aubron groaned in the back of his throat but even he knew that the plant could, if he wanted it to, slide into her, pounding her anal passage and pussy in time, putting on another show even though that particular plant could not impregnate her without a little magical help.

Oh, they did so implant ideas in him but the phoenix was next in his arms with a low croon, her arms boasting her wings too, although they were not large enough to allow her flight and, for her kind, merely decorative. Her feathers tickled his bare skin and she leaned into him with a whisper and a kiss, heart pounding through her breastbone, although she still had a rise of tits too, even though they were a little smaller than what Aubron, perhaps, liked on his ladies.

Magic tingled at his fingertips, waiting in the wings. That could change. That could change very easily, in fact... There was no sense in her being left with a different body if she might well be amenable to something else, her breasts rising and swelling with a voluptuous twist of feathers to cap them, flushing up thick and full. There would be no nipples perking through, in her face, but they would still be there, hidden under the feathers, waiting for either his fingers or a milker to get hold of them with such a lustfully tantalising touch, their embrace absolute. He couldn't have asked for more, not even as he dropped his lips to them, suckling her hidden nipples into his mouth as he poured his magic forth, driving her to produce milk.

The sweetness of it filled his mouth and he hungrily drank it down, although he wanted her cream flowing into a very different vessel, milked as the power of her body was slowly drawn from her, given back in due spades too. It was a mutual agreement as the phoenix keened, languishing desperately in his arms, the king drawing her close, feathers soft and plush beneath his fingers. It was a stranger sensation than fur or skin to be pressed against his face and lips but not one that he disliked in the contrast of sensations, drawing her milk into his mouth, down his throat, gulping and swallowing repetitively, intent on taking down anything and everything that he possibly could. There were such pleasures in life with delightful ends that he had to enjoy, teasing and passionate to the end, though there was no end, at that point, that could have possibly have been found in any manner of sight.

And yet there were still base needs to be met. Drawing back for breath, the king groaned lustfully as his wife tapped him on the shoulder, though anything she had for him could not possibly be a bad thing at all.

"Here, my dear," Rania said as she passed him another plant, the mass of vines twisting together in the palm of his hand, his phoenix harem member chirping curiously. "Enjoy your harem!"

Grinning, Aubron let the plant rest on her chest, her tits pushed up and together for his attention under the volition of her own claw-like hands. Yet that would not be enough as his passion for her grew and grew, cock grinding up with a pulse of desire and tentative delight.

"Lie back..."

The phoenix was only too happy to do so as she spread her legs for him at the same time, the plant whispering its way over her soft feathers, a vine lazily hanging around her neck as if it was trying to keep itself in place. She knew a little more what was to come as her king supported himself over her, legs braced against the floor and palms flat as if he was in an exercise position, but he had no time at all to waste as her pussy beckoned him heatedly in. And all Aubron truly wanted to know was whether or not it would be as hot as her feathers were, shades of crimson and rustic orange shimmering through with a touch of gold to add a wealthy flare to her physical demeanour.

She was gorgeous but she'd look even more gorgeous with her stomach huge with his seed, his children within in eggs, waiting to be hatched. Aubron, of course, did not yet know whether the phoenix would lay eggs or give birth to live young in her anthro form as she was but that was no matter to him as long as he got to seed her hot and heady pussy full to the brim. She settled onto the cushions and his cock stretched her pussy, ploughing her full of dick, all that she needed in that moment and so very many more moments to come.

The plant twisting around her tits, closing on her nipples, milking and pushing into the flesh to manipulate her milk from her. It was not just the mouths that touched her tits, after all, and called that milk from her, the king's magic teasing around her, warming her breasts, showing her all that an elf of his worldly calibre had to offer, feathers damp with the essence of her body. And yet there was nothing that could have stopped the king from slamming into her, trusting the heat of her fire-bird body to take him, grinding in, her sex rippling around him in a way that was quite unlike anyone else that he had had the liberty to fuck so far in his life and time.