The Fertility Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubron groaned in the back of his throat, kissing her neck, lips caressing the trembling rise of it, blood pumping only a hair's breadth below the surface, so sweetly vulnerable in a moment that he was desperate to claim for his own. She was the first of his harem that he had fucked under the watchful eye of his wife and he intended to do more still to her, lying back half on the bed, legs slung over the side and feet finding purchase in the luxuriously soft stability of the carpet. She faced him as he smirked and took in her tits, the heavy swell of them spilling forward more and more, eventually to a size that he would compare to a heavily pregnant belly, the heft of them more than any one man could handle alone. But Aubron was not just a man and he was an elf that could take all that she had to offer, pressing his face into her tits, even between the tangling tentacles of the plan, little bulges travelling down its vines as it sucked more and more milk from her.

"Oh..." She whimpered, breathless and mindless in lust, a different goat to the one that had originally stalked him. "Yes... Yes... Take... Take me..."

She could barely get her words out but that was not something that she had to worry about as Aubron slid into her, sitting up to better hold her in his arms, cock driving deep into a pussy that clenched and rippled wantonly around him. Her fleshy buttocks squeezed down against his thighs, a plentiful cushion with a layer of enticing muscle beneath, and he grunted thickly as he thrust up against her, the jiggling of her tits swaying and wobbling against him. They were too close to not bump into him as they pushed out desperately from her chest, the winding of the vines encasing them, stretching and growing in turn so that they could contain her much larger tits, the nipples easily much larger than his thumb, the perfect size for sucking if they had not, alas, been otherwise occupied. But he could take her milk into his mouth at another time as he growled with savage passion, thrusting and grinding up into her, lips parted and eyes blazing with kinky intent.

Yes... Yes, his harem was everything he wanted, the white goat's fur thick and fluffy as he swept his hands through the thick coating of her tits, although the vines had been lax in keeping every drop sealed away. That they were damp with her lactating milk, however, did not bother the king as he panted and thrust, her velveteen pussy closing around him, squeezing and massaging, her labia strained around him as if even the very base of his cock was so thick that it was a stretch for her to take. Yet what elf would not want to know and think that his cock was so large that he could not help but deliver such pleasure to a howling female?

The goat's pussy pulsed around him and, before he knew it, a gush of her fluids soaked his crotch, even more than they had already, her howl of pleasure ringing through the room, even though it was not enough to drown everyone else out. He pressed his face into her breasts, the tease of the vines erotic too in its own way, though her twitching, little tail as he grasped her firm, thick buttocks was the most erotic thing of all in its own way, a hiss breaking his lips as he ground into her, heart pounding, his own climax coming.

He didn't need to seed her again but he wanted to, so very desperately, with so many wanton eyes on him, the feel of her fur under his fingers and her breath against his skin, hot and ever so slightly, damp, enough to drive him to that crescendo of need. Aubron moaned and she cried out right along with him as his rampantly thrusting cock pushed her on to new thrills, one orgasm spilling into the next as he hungrily nuzzled and kissed her breasts, the dampness of her milk as intimate as a lover's kiss on his lips.

He could not hold back, her huge, heaving tits filling his vision as he climaxed, balls aching for that final spill, the releasing of his load. And it was straight into her that he seeded, his cum mixing with her arousal, crotch soaked and her inner thighs too, though neither of them really cared how much slopped out of her pussy. She was already impregnated, he was sure of it, and their offspring would soon come to fruition, though he hankered for more in the interim, a stomach heavily swollen as if with cum, rising in the throes of blissful pregnancy.

Eager paws helped the goat off him as if the rest of his harem were all wanted to be next, the cow sisters released from the stocks and the mare even letting the goat rest her head back in her lap, a comfortable pillow for the lust-addled ungulate. But her time to rest would come and she'd want her king all the more when she came around, the milking machines, for the moment, unhooked so that they could better please their king and look after the sisters in their harem.

"Here you are, my love."

Rania knew just who he would want after that, bringing the sweet bunny back to him, although she seemed to have recovered already, her eyes alight and a sexy, little hop back in her step. She practically launched herself at him, cum slopping messily from her pussy, but it was not her cunny that the king lusted for that time, the need for a more illicit kind of pleasure entirely creeping up on a sordidly influenced mind with a distinct lack of stealth or finesse.

His cock teased through her wetness as he sat back on a recliner, one foot still on the floor but he would not need all that much force to push into her this time around. No, the bunny would not be expecting it in the slightest as his shaft did not grind into the tightness of her pussy, breasts heaving and appearing overfilled as if the milking machine had not quite done the job it was supposed to with her. But that was something indeed that the king could take care of for her, even as her surprised shriek cut through the room, slicing the air with such shock that he could be forgiven easily for stalling, right where he was.

Aubron's hands slid over her hips, soothing her and allowing her to sink down on him at her own pace, her back to him and her buttocks lifted but slipping down and down and down more and more with every daringly passing moment. Her anal ring was what strained around his cock that time, however, illicit pleasures rising up to the forefront of his mind, although the sexy rabbit most certainly had not been expecting it. That was all well and good, however, as she blushed anxiously, grinding back down on him as her body adjusted to the first penetration back there that she had ever experienced, letting her own weight carry her straight back into the arms of ecstasy.

Her moans rose and he knew then that he could start thrusting, though a man like him knew that he could cum in but an instant with such a tight hole closing around him if he chose to. It would have taken only a light dropping of his self-control but Aubron clenched his jaw as if he was charging into the most ferocious of battles, intent only on making every moment count, making it last, lust swarming his mind, fingers tingling, senses overcome as her tits bounced. The bunny rocked on his cock, the position treating him to a truly wonderful view of her large, full buttocks and pert tail as she managed to get her hind paws under her body, better supporting herself as she rose and fell, riding him like an anal pro, even though the truth of the matter had already been revealed in that instant.

Half-sitting, propped up by cushions, Aubron moaned and grasped her breasts, though they were more than a good handful each, flesh squashing under the hold of his fingers, digging into lightly to delectable flesh. They hung down heavily in a teardrop shape but he could not see it from his current position, merely adoring the push of her nipples against his fingers, how the weight of them felt in his hands, everything truly delectable to such a degree that it made it all the more difficult to hold back from the ultimate pleasure of spending his seed inside her.

But it was her tightly twitching, squeezing hole that was the most tantalising thing of all, hot and wanton, squeezing as if to push him out, though her moans told him a very different story indeed as to what the bunny wanted in the passion of the moment. She cried out for more, begging him to fuck her and the king smiled open-mouthed, breath rushing over his lips, using what little leverage he had to grind deeply up into her at the same moment as he pushed her down.

It was enough, more than enough, the lewd, wet slurp of his soaked dick easing the passage of her tight hole, no longer forbidden, although there was nothing at all that could possibly be forbidden to the king. Everything was his to claim, even her most intimate of passageways, the searing warmth of her almost too much to bear on the over-sensitive head of his shaft, exposed and slick with a heady spill of more and more pre-cum.

He would not hold back, could not hold back, another kissing him - the mare? It had to be her and he welcomed the touch of another member of his harem, briefly groping her tits only to find that she had, once again, been hooked up to one of the milking machines, her breasts hanging down heavy and hot, though they had not been treated more to the influence of his magic, the passion that rose up in the throes of such lust. It was such a tight hole, tighter than a pussy, a hole that was never, truly, meant to be penetrated, that Aubron could not help himself, grunting and groaning in the back of his throat, letting the mare's lips tease his open as her tongue flickered into his mouth.

It was with her lips on his and his cock buried up the arse of another sweet lady that he climaxed that time, honestly barely aware of his surroundings, everything rising up, driving him to thrusting, passionate need. He spent every last spurt he had into her while the bunny dutifully and lustfully pressed her tail hole down on his cock, letting him fuck her as hard and as fast as he liked. Yet when the mare pulled away, stroking his face and rubbing his shoulders, he saw her hole still lusciously strained around his shaft, seeming such a tight seal that his seed could not drool out even then.

He let it gape though, drawing back so slowly that everyone knew just how much he was savouring the moment, a thick glob of cream heralding his departure, the bunny's toes curling, ears slipping back against her head. She wanted it all, wanted more, but the phoenix was before him, slipping between them, guiding Aubron up and off the chaise, her eyes dancing as she invited him into her divine plumage.

"Come now," she murmured, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "There's more, my king, more than we can give you. You haven't taken everything we had to offer yet..."

He took her in his arms, her back to his chest, letting the whole room see just how her breasts jiggled with the sway of her body. For he would be the one to, once again, make the phoenix fly, lifting her clean from the floor and letting her pussy tease down over his cock as if it was drawn there as if a target. His shaft sank home and the phoenix keened luxuriously, her song warbling through the room, the chamber that he would forever remember as one of lust even as he ploughed into her chamber. His hands on her hips dug in but not even the king could hold her up in such a position for too long as she grunted, fingers jumping to her legs and pushing them up so that they were spread-eagled, showing off the pink of her sex as he ploughed into her.

As delightful as a position it was, however, it could not be held forever and he sank down onto a chair with a grunt, briefly thankful for harem members who had had the foresight to place it there. They were thinking ahead, as well they should be, and he murmured his praise to them, spreading the phoenix's legs all the more, her sex swallowing down his cock like a hungry slut's throat, gulping and pulsing around him. Her beak parted and he pressed his head over her shoulder to better take in the rolling expanse of her feathered breasts, the nipples poking through, so heady that he wanted to take them into his mouth right then and there.

Alas, the king would come to see that there was only so much that even he could do in a moment so passionate, humping and grinding, using the little thrust and sway of his body to thrust up into her as the entirety of the phoenix's weight bore down on his lap. He could barely move under her but, heaven damn it, he was going to do all he could, the tightness of her pussy not so stringent after he had had the bunny's tail hole. Yet the flesh of her thighs, the feathers brushing his palms, was pleasurable too in a different way and it was that difference that he was passionate for, pushing on into highs and delicious moments that he had not before known could be his to take, to claim and to, ultimately, experience over and over again.

It was all his and he knew that intrinsically as he ploughed into her, humping and grinding, working his hips, thighs burning with the exertion of it all, energy driving through in the rise of stamina. He had to keep going, had to keep thrusting, had to keep searching for that ultimate pleasure, what made him moan the loudest, the others cheering them on, though they were engaged in their own pleasures. Some kissed, tongues tangling and dancing between muzzles, paws on breasts, putting on a show for him, knowing that, if they were good enough, that would mean they were next to be fucked. Before his eyes, the cows had been hooked up face to face so that they could kiss passionately, tits milked and delivering their cream into the milking tanks once more, a treat that Rania had once told him was a delicacy to those who had the coin to pay for such things.

Aubron snarled incoherently, muscles bulging, lust taking over, not even noticing the phoenix climaxing, his girth grinding over her clit with every thrust, tickled in the feathers of her crotch. Yet he felt his climax swelling up, the rise of the tide, the breeze picking up the hair on his head, teasing him with pleasure in the moment before it crashed over him, nuts tugging up and churning, every muscle in his body engaged in the art of spilling his load into the phoenix once more. Even dimly through the chaos of ecstasy, Aubron could not help but make a mental note to see that pretty little beak of hers painted with his seed next time he took her, though he wondered that her beak was wide enough to really take the full length of his cock.

He'd just have to find that out for himself.

She slipped from him as the queen came, a lightness to her stride as she let the mare fall to her knees before her, muzzle obviously wet from Rania's arousal, slick on her pussy-lips. Against himself, his cock eased from the phoenix's pussy while she rested, coming back to herself after multiple climaxes, Aubron groaned for the image of her, the inherent beauty that had claimed him initially even though it had been Rania's personality, of course, that had eventually persuaded him to make her his for the rest of his life.

The deeds were done (multiple times over) and there was still time to lust after, even if there was no more daylight to burn. The lighting in the bedchamber had fallen soft and subtle, Rania having set the wall lighting to something with a softer ambience while he'd been otherwise occupied, and he left the members of his so very sweet harem where they were, tits swollen and heaving, milked to divine completion, to take his wife into his arms.

"I should have known you would find the best breeders in the galaxy for me."

Her way of response was to kiss him fiercely, teeth catching his lips, his tongue, drawing him wantonly into her embrace.

"Only for you," she whispered, breath hissing over his lips as she just barely broke the kiss. "But there is more yet to come, my dear, and your pleasure harem has so much more to give you."

Slipping to her knees, Rania moaned as she took her husband's shaft into her mouth, reverently holding the girth as her lips slid down and down and down. Returning home to the one that had always given him the best, he groaned, casting his eyes over the rest of his harem and, however shakily, crooking a finger in their direction.

"Watch closely, ladies," he murmured, knowing that they would all hear him clearly. "She knows... Unnff... Best how to please...to please... Me."

His utterance came out broken and jarring as Rania swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, cleaning him of the sexual arousal of others and his own orgasm, but no one cared or even minded that he was not as eloquent as he usually was. There was a time and a place for things like that and it most certainly was not in his private chambers with his harem around, everyone crowding wantonly in, some of them still hooked up to the machines and the kinky little tentacle-monsters that wanted to draw more and more of their milk from them. Only Aubron and Rania, of course, knew just how valuable that milk was if they sold it on but they both warranted that the other would have a kinkier means for it to be best utilised, even supplying them with a fresh source of magic and energy, before anything ever came to that.

They listened and murmured, rocking and grinding, fingers between their thighs, wanting him all over again, though Rania's lesson would not be the last that would come to pass before the witness of the king's kinky harem. There would be many lessons in love left to take. And Aubron had all the time in the world to teach them.

He'd make sure of it.