The Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James opened the bag and pulled out a small bottle with clear liquid, he took a small piece of cloth and wiped it over Louise's breasts concentrating on her nipples thoroughly cleaning them of any cum or saliva. He next pulled out a small rolled up package and unrolled it, inside were a pair of small surgical steel clamps a series of needles and set of steel rings.

As James prepared his equipment, Mike knelt next to Louise and inserted two fingers inside of her pussy and started to slowly rotate his hand stimulating her G spot whilst applying pressure with his thumb to her clit.

Once he had thoroughly wiped down Louise's nipples and his equipment, he held her left nipple between the clamp which had a small hole through its side, he then swiftly picked up another clamp holding a slightly curved needle. He looked at Louise, she nodded and took a breath, James pushed the needle through the hole and pierced her nipple just as Mike increased the pressure on her G-Spot. Louise gasped with pleasure and pain as James swiftly connected a circular barbell to the needle and pulling it through completed the first nipple piercing. James now repeated the process with the second piercing whilst Mike continued to stimulate Louise as the needle pierced her.

The two fresh piercings looked stunning with the surgical steel rings accentuating Louise's nipples and setting off her Clit hood piercing with the matching steel. The group had clearly all enjoyed the brief change of tempo and seeing Louise being pierced but were eager to continue enjoying her body.

Mike whilst still playing with Louise Pussy spoke to the group "time for a fast ride, there are at least 20 of you left so no messing about as we have some drinking to do, form two queues cum in her or on her and then let the next man in, ok" a collective "yeah" rang out and a series of nods could be seen, clearly the more junior members of the bikers chapter would have to be quick.

Two rough queues formed at Louise's head and between her legs as the bikers came forward and started to use her, there was no patience as they used her like a cheap whore, cocks were forced into her mouth as men squatted over her to fuck her mouth before cumming and being replaced by another either ejaculating in her mouth or over her face. Similarly, the men between her legs were shoving their cocks into eagerly, some using her pussy some using her ass, all seemed eager to cum inside of her as a pool of cum was soon leaking out of her holes, just as the cum leaked out of her, further was added as the next biker pushed his cock into her and fucked her to his orgasm.

The rough fucking and being openly used like a piece of meat or cheap whore was clearly turning Louise on as she was raising her hips and straining against the rope bonds to meet each of the bikers as they plunged into her. This in turn was encouraging the group to try and find her limits as each biker tried to fuck her even harder and more roughly than the last, even those that pulled on her new nipple rings were turning her on. She was getting off on the pain and debasement as the group slowly worked through her each leaving her with a fresh load of cum inside her. The group was now nearly finished, after nearly 2 hours over 35 bikers had taken turns fucking Louise and she had enjoyed multiple orgasms even whilst having her nipples pierced. The final biker an older grey-haired man with a paunch stepped forward, before him Louise lay with cum running from her cunt and seeing the biker urged him forward pushing her hips up, apparently still horny, the old man slowly unzipped his jeans and reaching inside pulled out his cock, I took a double take as he appeared huge and was not even fully hard.

Grinning he leered at Louise and started to stroke his cock between her legs, it continued to grow, a shout went out "hey horse is having a go". A cheer went up and the bikers who had already fucked Louise and were now getting some serious drinking on turned back to the stage to watch. The man's nickname was now becoming clear as his gnarled cock continued to grow into what looked like the forearm of a man or in fact a horse's cock, it was around a foot long and ridiculously thick. It was fitting then this man should go last as a finale but also as Louise's pussy might just be able to take this man's cock.

Louise's eyes were staring in disbelief at the size of the cock as he started to rub the fist like head against her swollen pussy, Horse now pushed forward his cock stretching her thoroughly used cunt and with increasing pressure he pushed inside of her. Louise moaned as his cock started to inch into her; incredibly stretching her more than even the two cocks who had fucked her earlier had, her G-spot was being hit with incredible pressure and a wave of pleasure started rising within her. Groaning loudly Horse began to increase his pace as Louise's cunt stretched to accommodate his huge cock, holding her hips he continued to push inside her, the inches of giant cock disappearing inside of her cunt as the pleasure built inside her. He now began to fuck her properly as she responded, between her moans she started to talk "fuck me, fuck me harder, fill me with your cum".

Horse responded by upping his tempo; pistoning in and out of her pussy harder and faster as his own orgasm approached, he started to growl, Louise met his thrusts and was now taking his entire cock. They could not last long both building to reach their own peak, Horse came just before Louise erupting inside of her shooting what seemed like torrents of cum inside of her just as Louise came hard, arching her back and screaming in pleasure at the massive cock pulsing inside of her.

Horse now exhausted slowly eased out of her and her gaping pussy expelled his wilting cock as a stream of cum ran from her. I noted Mike and James had not yet fucked her and it was clear neither were about to.

Louise remained bound as I moved up to the trailer and Mike and James stepped up to stand by her head, both had a beer in hand and were deep in conversation, Mike finished the conversation and grinned at James as I approached. "Do you want to use her?" I asked.

"Not for now, we shall be in touch regarding that part of the deal after all we are part of the chapter and have not enjoyed her yet". I was about to remonstrate that they had had plenty of opportunity but thought better of it.

Mike turned to me "she was amazing, thanks for bringing her and here is the fee" Mike handed me a thick envelope and her cape. He then turned back to James and they both returned to their conversation.

I knelt, untied Louise and helped her to her feet as she rubbed her wrists and stretched her cum covered body, she was clearly still on a sexual high as I put the cape around her and lead her off the stage and back towards our glamping pod. It had been an epic night and as we walked back to our pod the fatigue set in, as she crashed onto our bed, I wondered what Mike had meant with his we will be in touch quip.