The Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cape at least should enable us to get to the chapters area of the campground without getting into any other trouble. She had a small bag in her left hand, I guessed filled with makeup and lube, though she was already looking amazing so did not need any further makeup.

"Ready to go"? I asked. Louise was clearly horny and ready. She simply nodded, leant in kissed me and then said, "let's go".

We walked arm in arm across the site, the music was still blaring out and would be for many hours to come as the band s played to the main crowd, we headed past the main stage and a few hundred meters later spotted the Chapters camp area, obvious by the large flags with their logo of a devil riding a bike into hell.

There was a large fire burning and bikes all round it, behind the fire and bikes where 2 large vans and what appeared to be a large flat trailer about 2ft off the floor making an impromptu low stage all parked in a rough U shape which formed a large area that was full of around 30 or 40 Bikers. One of the vans was clearly the bar with beers and shots being handed out the back. Another was acting as the DJ booth with loud rock music playing, what was odd was their appeared to be no women present, Louise turned to me "where are all the women?", I replied "Mike told me they all arrive tomorrow hence why tonight is their opportunity to really do what they want without recourse".

Before Louise could respond Mike appeared and welcomed us both, "perfect timing, you ready?" he asked Louise. She simply nodded. "Anything you need?"

"Well of if you can just tell me where you want me and put some music on that I can dance to, not sure the current song would work" Louise responded.

"Ok no problem, let me just check your ready" before either of us could say anything Mike pushed his hand between Louise's legs and felt her pussy, pushing his large hand up against her fence net bikini, before pulling it out and grinning as he saw his fingers were covered in her juices. "Very good".

Mike then took Louise hand and lead her through the group of bikers, the effect was instant, wolf whistles and cheers went up as they watched Louise being led to the trailer which was clearly to be her stage.

A hush slowly came over the group as Mike climbed onto the stage and lifted Louise up, with his hands hushing the group further, he began "ok guys as you know it's a 30th anniversary and as such we need to celebrate with something very special, well here she is" a cheer went up. Once the bikers had hushed again Mike stepped behind Louise and reaching around her undid the tie at her throat that held her cape in place before taking it off her shoulders and sliding his hands down her arms to reveal her in full. The group let out a cheer as they ogled her body and took in all the details, Louise was clearly enjoying the exposure and attention as the group pushed forward to get closer to see her.

Mike mock kicked them back from the stage front.

"For one night only gentlemen she is here for our entertainment, Louise the floor is yours".

The music began and Louise bent down to place the bag she was still holding next to her cape on the floor, she then started to dance, initially she spun, swayed with the music, and gyrated her hips suggestively, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on the men whilst getting more and more turned on. As I watched the group, I could see they were getting restless and wanted to see more, Louise was also clearly reading the groups mood as they were getting hornier and louder. She moved to the front and set of leather and heavy denim clad arms reached up to grab at her legs. One biker was successful in grabbing a tie side on her bikini and as she pulled back it undid one side of her bikini, Louise was clearly playing with them as she moved forward once more and another biker grabbed the other tie side and once again tugged as Louise danced, the micro bikini was released and swiftly pocketed as a souvenir no doubt.

A cheer went up as her pussy was now fully exposed, Louise's plan was clearly to work these guys up into a frenzy as she opened her legs and pushed her hips forward, her shaven lips parted and an obvious wetness coating them from her arousal was visible in the firelit stage with her piercing just below her clit glinting in the light.

Many of the bikers were now openly rubbing their crotches with several large bulges present, if she kept this up, she was going to get mauled quickly. The music changed and a slightly slower song began, Louise turned her back to the bikers and bent over with slightly parted legs giving the group a fantastic view of her pert ass and bare pussy lips as she bent over slowly picking up the bag, she had brought with her.

At this point I had no idea what she had brought having assumed it contained some condoms, lube or make up. However, I was to be surprised, turning to the group she pulled out a large metal dildo, I recognised it instantly having bought it for her last Christmas. The dildo simply called the Njoy eleven was an eleven-inch metal phallus that was solid surgical steel.

Louise knelt on the stage just out of the reach of the group and began to excite the crowd further, running the phallus over her nipples before mock sucking it and then trailing it towards her pussy. Louise has an incredibly tight pussy, so I guessed she was also planning on ensuring she was ready for anything as she started to the rub the head of the phallus over her pussy.

The bikers were now clearly worked up as I saw at least 7 or 8 of them had their cocks out and were openly wanking as they watched Louise start to fuck herself with the toy. Louise was looking into the eyes of each of these men as she began to stuff the toy deeper into her pussy and slowly increased the pace as she fucked herself harder and opened her pussy up, spreading her legs and arching back so they could see her cunt clearly as it stretched around the steel dildo. After a few minutes it was clear she wanted the real thing and there was no shortage on offer to satisfy her as she withdrew the dildo and looked around the group for her first lover.

At this point the entire group would have mauled Louise had it not been for Mike arriving on stage with 3 other men. Louise sat up from her splayed position on her back as Mike lifted her up to her knees and without a word pushed her head toward the crotch of a tall older man who was clearly the president Don.

Don looked down on Louise and smiled he was in in mid-60's and a beast of a man easily 6ft 3 and heavily muscled, many dark tattoos snaked up his arms to the cut off jacket he wore and heavy leathers. Louise knew what was required and deftly unzipped his leathers, reaching inside I saw her struggle to free the large bulge that was inside. Don reached down, pushing Louise's hand away he pulled out his cock, it was around 9 inches and very thick.

Don guided his cock into her mouth as she pushed out her tongue to meet him, running her tongue up the underside of his cock and across his bulbous head which was growing under her attention still further and leaking pre cum. Louise sucked and tongued Don as he continued to grow harder, his VP (Sam) and Sergeant at Arms (Jim) had now also taken out their cocks and were wanking as they watched Louise extend her tongue and lap at the head of their president's cock.

A leather covered mattress was pulled out onto the stage and Louise was guided back onto it, Don was clearly ready to fuck and had no intention of just kneeling on the old trailer, releasing his cock from her mouth, he was now heavily engorged and wanted to use her pussy. Louise leant forward to take him into her mouth, but the Sam and Jim grabbed her arms and pulled her back, so she lay on her back with her arms spread out.

"Open your legs slut" Don commanded; Louise willingly opened them as wide as she could as he lowered his bulk onto her. I had been so caught up watching that I hade forgotten to offer condoms to them, however seeing the crowd and the quiet dominance that Don exuded it was clear they would be ignored. Don guided his cock to her entrance; Louise was soaking wet but still tight, so I expected Don to work into her slowly.

Clearly, he had other intentions as in one rough push he forced his huge cock head into her, Sam and Jim stopped her moving away as they continued to hold her in their large hands. Dons cock speared into her cunt and with a satisfied groan he began to fuck her hard, driving into her with his full weight, leaning forward he kissed her roughly as he fucked her, Louise responded eagerly, moaning as their tongues entwined.

Don increased his pace as his orgasm approached, thrusting harder and deeper into her cunt, white cream appearing around his cock as her juices leaked out from the rough the treatment and her arousal. With a roar and the sound of his balls slapping her asshole he came for what seemed like ages as he emptied his balls inside her.

Louise moaned she had clearly been close to coming herself, however her lover had not paced himself to accommodate her as she was purely there to entertain. As his cock wilted, he pulled out of her and a thick stream of cum could be seen dribbling from her already swollen cunt. Within Seconds Sam the VP was between her legs, having watched her use by Don he was clearly eager to also fuck her. He was around 6ft and wiry with lean muscles and a short beard flecked with grey. Unlike Don his cock was only around 6 inches long however his girth was impressive, he rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy mound, she moaned as her lips and clit were once again stimulated by the pressure of his thick cock.

Whilst Sam continued to tease her with the head of his cock, Jim held both her wrists over her head and with his free hand was playing roughly with her breasts, pulling on her engorged nipples in turn which were now very hard and swollen. Louise was now raising her hips urging Sam to fuck her. He took his cock and guided it to her entrance, scooping the combined juices escaping from her pussy and pushing his cock forward into her soaking hole, her lips stretched around him as he eased into her. She moaned as he slowly inched inside her with small thrusts, once he had about half of his cock inside, he held her hips and pulled her further onto his cock until she was fully impaled on him.

He now began fucking her with a deep angled motion that was clearly hitting her G-Spot as her moans were building with each thrust and as he his increased tempo. After several minutes she came; moaning out loud and to a cheer from the watching crowd who were now all around the mattress eager to take their turn. Sam continued fucking her as she orgasmed, his own breathing now increasing as his orgasm approached, he started to now shout expletives at her, calling her a slut and a piece of fuck meat, this clearly got him off as he increased his tempo and with a roar he sunk fully into her, spurting hard inside of her and unleashing torrents of cum into her, Louise moaned with pleasure as she felt his spurts deep inside her cunt.

Jim the Sergeant at Arms was next, it was clear why he was Sergeant at Arms he was over 6ft, with a broad set of shoulders, huge arms, and thick black shortly cropped hair, he was an imposing man with a strong jaw and a glint in his eye. The crowd moved back to give him room as he commanded respect. He was clearly ready to fuck as his cock jutted out an impressive 9 or 10 inches with heavy girth, he clearly did not simply want to fuck her in the missionary position as Don and Sam had. He turned Louise over onto all fours and pushed her legs apart into a submissive and exposed position with her head down, rubbing his cock along her now soaking slit he coated his cock in her juices and the cum from his fellow bikers and lined his cock up at her entrance. He then placed both hands on her hips and pushed into her, Louise gasped as he stretched her with his cock and moaned as he ground into her.

He fucked her slowly and deeply for several minutes as if just playing with her like a toy, it was clear he had fucked a lot of women and knew what he was doing as he showed no signs of cumming quickly. The crowd were now getting restless, nearly all the men had their cocks out by now and were openly wanking as they took in the scene of Louise being fucked on all fours.

Jim pulled Louise up from her fully submissive head down position, so she was fully on all fours and nodded to the nearest man, "use her mouth". A short, large bellied man in oily denims with a straggly beard who was wanking a fat cock edged forward onto the mattress, Louise raised her head and found her mouth stuffed with his cock as soon as she opened her mouth, he pushed his groin into her ensuring he was able to fully enjoy her mouth as he began to fuck it in earnest with his belly rubbing against her forehead on each thrust.

Jim appeared to be slowing his pace, I thought perhaps he was about to cum and wanted to pace himself, however it was clear he had other plans as he pulled his cock out glistening with all the juices from Louise cunt and began to rub his hard cockhead over her ass hole. Slowly increasing the pressure as her entrance relaxed, he edged the tip of his cock inside her ass. Louise moaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt the new penetration, the biker using her mouth was clearly enjoying the view of ass fucking as he pushed hard into her mouth as he came. Holding onto her head Louise had no option but to swallow his cum, until he wilted and slipped out of her mouth, she took a deep breathe and looked up only to see another cock heading towards her.

She opened her mouth and took the new cock in her mouth and began tonguing it, she had no idea who the owner was or what he even looked like. Jim was now increasing the pace as he fucked her ass and her orgasm was building as he started to fuck her deeply, after a few minutes he gripped her hips hard and grunted as he unloaded inside her ass, filling her ass with his cum. At the same time the biker in her mouth came, he pulled back from her mouth and spunked across her face before rubbing his cock over her lips urging her to lick him clean, Louise's tongue darted out and licked him, she then scooped the remaining cum on her face up with her fingers and licked it, it was clear she was enjoying being a slut and was ready for more.

As Jim eased out of her the image was extraordinary, Louise on all fours with her ass in the air, cum leaking from her ass and pussy, her pussy lips already swollen from the rough fucking they had received, her breasts swollen with arousal with her nipples pointing out like bullets and cum dribbling from her mouth; and so far, she had only had 5 men fuck her. There were at least another 30 in the crowd.

Seeing Jim was finished the crowd now moved forward, it was clear there was a pecking order in the club and two rough queues formed at Louise's head and between her legs. Two rough looking bikers moved forward, one shuffled onto his back and urged Louise to climb on top of him, she did as instructed lowering her pussy over him before reaching down to grasp his cock and guide it into her hole as she sank down onto him, she was offered a beer by the crowd and clearly thirsty opened her mouth the beer was poured directly into her mouth and down over her chest covering her tits with beer. The biker underneath her now urged her down as he wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her down to roughly kiss her, Louise loved being kissed and responded eagerly. As she kissed him the second biker who had now stripped from the waist down position himself behind them both as he eased himself behind her, it was clear he intended to also penetrate her. I pushed forward to see him lining his cock up with her pussy, his cock was long but not too thick so he might just fit, moving forwards he pushed his cock in and as the pressure increased, he was able to enter her.

Louise let out a deep moan as the second biker entered her, it was clear these guys intended to thoroughly use her as they began to rock their hips both driving as deep as they could into her pussy which was once again tight with two cocks stuffing it. She began to moan as they increased the pace and then as her moaning reached a crescendo, they both clenched all cumming together and filling her pussy with another two loads of cum.

As the biker shuffled out from under her she was lifted onto another man already lying on his back and stroking his cock, without ceremony she was impaled on his cock, plugging the streams of cum that were now leaking from her cunt. She was pushed forward again and briefly saw an older biker with long grey hair behind her, she had no time to take in any other details as she felt her metal collar being held, a biker was clipping a short lead onto it, no doubt to aid her control as the group used her, the older biker behind her was now easing his cock into her ass so she was stuffed doubly once more.

Another older man possibly in his late sixties with a lean mean look about him was standing over the group with a wide stance allowing him to push his cock into Louise's mouth, I now saw he was holding the lead and controlling her pace, Louise's hands were now directed to 2 further bikers cocks and encouraged to wank them.

She was now being used by 5 bikers and the group were clearly loving it, the depravity of the situation was clearly turning them all on and Louise was getting off on it too, as I could see her actively grinding back against the men inside her cunt and ass urging them to add their cum to the loads already inside her, the old man holding her lead was pulling her down to deep throat his cock as he built to his orgasm. The group were now in a rhythm and were using her as they pleased, commenting on what a good slut she was and how good her cunt and ass felt as they each enjoyed her body.

The group did not last long and within 5 minutes of fucking her had cum, as they pulled out of her, her holes gaped and pools of frothy cum could be seen leaking from inside of her. She was breathing heavily from the rough fucking she had received but still not exhausted, Mike who had been watching up to this point decided it was time he had some fun. There were still about 20 bikers waiting to use Louise and it was not clear how they were all going to get through her.

Mike stepped forward before the next group could start playing with Louise, "bind her" clearly this meant something to the bikers as Louise was once again flipped onto her back and a biker came forward with a length of hemp rope which he formed into cuffs on both her ankles and wrists, each was then attached to 4 metal rings that were sunk into the corners of the leather mattress, before they were tightened a foam wedge was placed under her bottom.

Louise was now completely spread eagled her pussy exposed with her piercing glinting from between her wet swollen pussy lips, the wedge having the effect that her pussy and asshole were both available, her nipples were rock hard, and she was looking around, I caught her eye to check she was ok, she gave me an excited smile back, she was ready for whatever they had in mind.

Mike leaned over her and whispered something into her ear, she took a moment, let out a deep sigh and then nodded, Mike stood up turned to the group and said "where is James?", a man stepped forward still fully clothed, he had greying hair, kind eyes in a striking face with a strong jaw, his body was lean but muscled with large strong arms covered in unique tattoos, of trees and tribal designs rather than the usual bikes and flags that many of the others sported.

Mike leaned into James and spoke to him, I could not make out what was said but James nodded and disappeared through the crowd, a minute later he reappeared with a small bag. The bikers parted as he stepped forward onto the trailer and knelt beside Louise, bending over her he talked softly to her before sitting up and watching her, she again nodded and then softly said "yes".