The Festival Ch. 03

Story Info
Christmas has cum for the siblings.
6.2k words
4.79
18.8k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers

I woke with a pleasant winter sun beaming through the curtains. I stretched and revelled in the magic of Christmas Day as a slow dawning of realisation swept over me while I remembered the events of the previous night. I smiled to myself with all the telltale signs of a man who had just got laid.

I shifted slightly in my warm cosy bed and noticed the hardness of my erection pressing into the soft material of my duvet. Waves of pleasure rolled through me as I immediately took it into my hand and massaged the skin. Visions of the previous night flooded my mind and a tingle of satisfaction struck through the tip of my penis as I realised I would still be covered in the dried cum of my sister.

The fresh memory of Leah undulating her tight body on top of me as she worked her way through a powerful orgasm was taking the forefront of my mind. It felt so great to finally get the beautiful girl back in my arms while I enjoyed the heat and wetness of her body. The moment I had ejaculated into her was one of the best feelings I had ever experienced. Pre-cum was now dripping from my penis as I realised I was close to coming.

There was a quiet knock on my bedroom door and I quickly straightened my covers. Without waiting for an answer, the object of my desires slipped into my room. Her hair was a little messy; maybe a mixture of bed hair and sex hair. I noted how hot she looked in just a red crop top and very short black shorts. There was no bra and her nipples were poking through the material; something that would have been inappropriate had we not seen each other naked only eight hours earlier. She smiled as she saw my sleepy face and sauntered over to my bed.

"Hey you," she said cheerily.

"Hey yourself," I replied gruffly, still finding my morning voice.

"Sleep well?"

"Very well. How did you sleep?"

"I had some very interesting dreams," she smiled.

"Oh yeah? What happened in these dreams."

"Well let's just say that you were in them," she said as she poked me in the chest and used it as an excuse to keep her hand on my skin.

"I was just thinking about you," I admitted.

"All good thoughts I hope," she whispered as she drew in closer, moving her fingers across the fine hairs on my chest.

"Oh they were good all right," I smiled, thinking about how much I wanted Leah to touch me lower down.

Leah seemed to read my mind and glanced down at my body. She gently nudged the duvet cover away to see the top of my erection and smiled wickedly.

"That looks nice," she said whilst staring at it.

"It would look nicer with your hand on it," I said bravely. Despite having sex last night, I was still unsure how much I could get away with saying.

"I agree with you," she smiled. "But mum is waiting for us downstairs."

"Oh," I said, a little crestfallen.

"Come on. You might get something later if you are lucky. I'm going to start treating my big brother much better from now on."

She gave me a sultry kiss on the lips and bounced out of the room, leaving me smiling like an idiot. The frostiness of the last few months had well and truly thawed.

*****

I made my way downstairs slowly, taking quite some time to get my erection under control. By the time I arrived in the living room, my dad was sipping on his morning coffee, trying not to look grumpy while Leah and mum were sifting through the various presents that had been collected over the last month.

"Here's one of yours," Leah said happily as she threw it at me.

"Careful! It could be delicate," mum said.

"Don't be silly. It's a pair of jeans. He's needed some new ones for ages," Leah said knowingly.

I opened my present and it was indeed a pair of jeans. I rolled my eyes at my sister, but eventually smiled.

"This is so sexy," Leah gushed as she pulled a dress from the torn wrapping paper of her first present.

"Did you have to get her such a nice dress, Mary," Jim groaned at his wife.

"I admit that I was a little uncomfortable buying it but she's getting older and I'm sure she will want these things for nights out with her friends."

"It's perfect," Leah beamed, shuffling forward to give mum a meaningful hug.

"What did you buy her dad? Some socks?" I teased.

"I'd put her in a big ugly turtle neck if I had it my way."

"Dad, you do realise I have a boyfriend," Leah monetarily glanced at me and blushed.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt. In my own elation, I kept forgetting that she had essentially cheated on her boyfriend with me.

A soft present whacked me in the face.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Your fault for daydreaming," Leah shrugged.

I pounced forward and grabbed her by the waist, easily pinning her to the floor. She writhed around in a fit of giggles as I tickled her.

"Come on, children. Anyone would think the two of you were still five years old," Mary said, despite laughing and clearly enjoying watching us muck about.

I suddenly realised I had to stop immediately as a telling throb in my pants let me know how excited I was getting from having my hands all over my sister.

We bounced off each other all morning and it seemed to elevate the entire household. Our parents had noticed that any sourness between their two children had now dissipated and they were clearly thrilled, creating a really pleasant family morning.

Dad left the room and returned with two envelopes. "As the last one went down so well, here are your main presents from us," he said.

With slightly knowing glances at each other, we eagerly opened our envelopes and saw two festival tickets each.

"Yes! Thank you so much daddy," Leah leapt up to give him a hug.

Making sure mum wasn't left out I gave her a hug.

"The lineup looks amazing next year," Leah said excitedly. She glanced in my direction and blushed. I was so happy to be going back to the place where it all began. A pang of excitement rolled through me as I remembered everything that happened in that hot tent.

After the excitement had died down a little, the doorbell rang. "That'll be Frank then," dad said.

"God give me courage," mum muttered under her breath. We gave her a little smirk as Frank's booming voice echoed into the house.

"Merry Christmas!" Frank half shouted to the room.

A few slightly more muted merry Christmas' were replied.

"Hello Steve. I heard you're a big shot uni boy these days," he said, taking my hand in a vice-like grip. "Leah, you get more gorgeous every time I see you. How did you make this one Mary?" He teased his sister.

Mum rolled her eyes for the first time of many that day. Frank was louder than ever which made for an entertaining meal and a few board games later that evening.

"Come on now Frank," mum groaned. "Leah's already got that property."

"She cheated me!" He bellowed.

"No I didn't, Frank. It's not my fault you're shit at this game," Leah said with menace in her voice.

"When did my sweet little Leah start swearing? And when did you become such a business woman?" Frank complained a little softer, clearly sensing he had met his match in her.

"It's all about decisions, Frank. If you can't make good ones, join the peasants in the brown streets," Leah smiled cheekily.

"I'm a peasant now am I? Is this how you treat your elders young lady?"

"I do if they can't pay up. Come on now."

Frank reluctantly handed over the Monopoly cash which all but sealed his fate as the loser.

"Bloody awful game if you ask me," he scoffed, effectively ending the game for everyone else as well.

I took my moment to slip away upstairs for a bit of quiet. I needed a shower so I grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

I was just pulling my top off when I heard the door to the bathroom opening.

"Hey I... oh it's you," I trailed off noticing my sister.

She closed the door quietly behind her and sauntered over to me smiling.

"So it turns out I get to enjoy another few nights with you in a tent," she said.

"I can't wait considering how the last time went."

"It really was amazing wasn't it. The dancing together, Naomi and Harry having sex, it all lead to one of the most crazy nights of my life."

"Me too. I can't get the picture of seeing you naked for the first time out of my head."

"Maybe I need to remind you one day," she smiled.

"Don't tempt me," I laughed as she glanced down at my cock which was already hardening in my pants.

Leah followed my eyeline. "Would you like a little reminder of what I did to you in that tent?"

I was practically brimming with excitement. In one evening, our relationship had turned from distant to down right horny. I didn't even need to answer as Leah saw my reaction and giggled.

"It's all part of treating my sexy older brother right," she whispered, coming close as if about to kiss me. Her hand was on my cock and rubbing it up and down, quickly creating an erection.

I went to kiss her but tantalisingly, she pulled away and dropped down. Kneeling in front of me she pulled the remainder of my clothes off until I was naked in front of her. Gazing at my cock with a look of wonder, she gently took me in her fingers and began to get me off.

I still wasn't used to the sight of my sister and my cock in one frame and it was getting me over excited. I could feel the tingle of an orgasm every time her hand touched the head of my cock.

"I love your cock so much," she whispered, drawing closer and tickling it with her tongue. I groaned with pleasure.

She held my length to her face and kissed down my cock, eventually settling on my balls. She glanced up momentarily to gauge my reaction which must have been one of amazement as she continued with renewed enthusiasm. Jerking slowly on my cock she rubbed me all across her face, her eyes half closed with a look of sheer enjoyment. A small bit of pre-cum leaked out and trailed across her cheek.

We both groaned as her lips wrapped around me, tasting me for the first time in many months. The warm, wet feeling of a mouth made my cock even harder and I knew Leah could feel me twitching with excitement as she massaged the under-side of my cock with her tongue.

Despite being nearly half a year since we first had sex together, the sight of my sister bobbing up and down on my cock was getting my heart racing with feelings of guilt. The family was downstairs and this was really risky.

"Should we be doing this," I whispered, wondering how long we had both been gone from the scene.

"Of course not. But it feels great doesn't it," she smiled up at me while giving my cock some kisses.

"Just a little longer. Then we stop," I grumbled as my cock disappeared into her mouth once again.

"Whatever you say buddy," she said with a small pop as the head left her lips. I groaned again as I felt her face plunge forward until I hit the back of her throat. She held herself there while my short pubic hairs tickled her nose.

Just looking at her was making me want to cum. I caressed strands of hair away from her face and guided her motions, drawing precious warnings of an impending orgasm closer to the brink.

Leah had only been sucking my cock for a maximum of a few minutes before the pleasure was becoming too much to bear. Moments of eye contact reminded me who was affording me this pleasure, making me feel guilty yet crucially, even more horny.

"I can't hold it much longer if you keep doing that," I grumbled as her tongue flicked across the head of my cock.

She continued this motion until I realised I was about to explode. The feeling of excitement rushed through me like a lightning bolt as I spared a moment of thought to the cum I was about to give my sister.

Leah looked up with wonder as she released me from her mouth and started jerking. The moment of no return was far gone as waves of tense pleasure racked through my entire body. In what felt like a fugue state, I watched as the first of many ropes of cum launched straight across my sister's face.

Looking directly at my cock with sheer enjoyment, Leah jerked it up and down as I ejaculated across her pretty features. The first shot had gone straight up to her forehead and across her hair. The following strands had landed across her nose and cheeks as she tried in earnest to get as much out of me as possible.

I groaned as the peak of the orgasm rolled over me and my cock sensitively ejaculated the rest of my cum across Leah's lips and into her waiting mouth. She extended her tongue to maximise the diminishing sensations in me as I watched the white fluid dribble into her mouth.

Leah planted little kisses across my cock, allowing cum to run around her lips. She looked up at me with her big eyes. "I love being covered in you," she whispered, licking her lips.

She stood and stared at her face in the mirror.

"You got it all over me," she giggled, grabbing some tissue and wiping cum away from her eye. I stared at the pretty girl before me and thoroughly enjoyed watching her clean up.

"I can't believe you let me cum on your face," I whispered with incredulity.

"It just felt right," she giggled. "I've never done that before."

"Never?"

"Never. I'm glad you were the first to do it to me. I liked it," she blushed.

I looked at her wiping the last of the cum from her face and felt the deepest feeling of love I had ever had. I thought that what I felt in the tent back in the summer was something special but right now, my sister was the greatest person in the world to me.

"You got it in my hair," she giggled.

"Here, let me help," I said, taking the matted strands of hair to dab them dry.

Once she was clean, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Love you, bro," she said before leaving the bathroom. No longer than it took for her to pull the door shut, I heard a deep rumbling voice.

"Thought you'd sneak away from us eh?"

"No Frank, just de-briefing on our festival tickets we got for Christmas," Leah replied confidently.

"In the bathroom?"

"Yes Frank."

"Strange people," Frank muttered and walked away, presumably to the other bathroom.

It occurred to me that had Frank come just a minute earlier, he could have potentially walked in on Leah clearing up my cum from her face. Sure the door was locked, but she would have had to finish cleaning and I would have to dress before one of us opened the door, making things look very suspicious. We would have to be much more careful in the future.

The evening of Christmas Day consisted of a few drinks and some Christmas TV programming. I didn't get another moment to speak to my sister alone, however I was feeling blissful. After a few months of tortuous friction between us, we had now been intimate twice in just two days. I was so happy how quickly things had changed.

Back in the summer, I had felt guilty for days, thinking about my parents and how shocked they would be to hear their children had sex. Today, those feelings were still ever prevalent but I had learned to accept them as part of the package. I had wanted her ever since that fateful festival and now I had finally got her. Feelings of warmth rose in me and I was finally content.

*****

A few days passed without anything of note. Boxing Day had come and gone as quickly as Christmas Day. Frank was being as annoying as ever and you could sense that mum was getting more and more frustrated with having him around. I was less concerned as I was able to slip away more regularly, feigning a big uni project that I had to work on. In truth, all my assignments were due before the holidays so I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

As the festive days ended, the family was spending a little less time together and was slipping back into regular life. After hiding in my room for one of my 'study breaks' for most of the day, I heard a quiet knock on the door. Leah entered looking as pretty as ever in a dress.

"Hey. You look nice. Have you been out?"

"Yes actually."

"Where did you go?"

"I've been to Marco's. We hadn't seen each other since Christmas Eve. It's the first time I have seen him since... you know."

"Since we had sex," I said bluntly.

"Yeah," she said quietly to her feet.

I forced myself to think about some of the emotions that must have been flying around in her head. She had cheated on her boyfriend with her brother.

"Are you OK?" I asked. I knew I wasn't especially keen with her going off to her boyfriends. I was starting to feel worried she would have seen him and realise what an error she had made by having sex with me. I had the distinct feeling that she wanted to ask me something.

"Yes I am fine."

"Then what's up?"

"What are you doing for New Years Eve?"

"I haven't got any plans yet. I was going to see what Harry would suggest." I had never liked New Years Eve much so I was happy to leave my friend to arrange something for us to do.

"Well I happen to know Harry's plans. Naomi is planning on inviting him to her house party."

"Well that settles it doesn't it? Harry will be very keen to try and get with her again."

"That isn't all of it though. She has asked Marco as well."

"Oh," I felt crestfallen. I knew this was about to mean I was uninvited.

"I don't know what to do," Leah nervously looked at her feet.

"It's OK Leah. I'll try and find something else to do."

"No Steve. Sorry I didn't mean it like that. You should come. I just want to enjoy the night."

"I assume Marco is going and that puts you in the middle?"

"Yes. But I don't want it to be this way. I just don't know what to do."

I sighed and realised I was going to have to level with her.

"Leah, I know you must have had a lot of trouble trying to figure out what is going on. You've been caught between us and it wasn't your fault at all. It should come as no surprise to you that something about Marco makes me feel really uncomfortable and I know this is mainly because of how the last few months ended up. I just don't want to be edged out again."

"You have nothing to worry about. I know if I have done anything wrong, it was being cold with you when I got together with Marco. I am still sorry I did that," Leah looked sad and she moved forward to sit on my bed. I shifted over and put my arm around her.

"It's in the past. All I care about is how we are now and in the future."

"So how do you think it will work? I think I'm going to have to choose between the two of you at some point."

"I will never put you in that situation. I know I will probably have to meet Marco at some point. Maybe I will have a girlfriend one day and you will have to meet her. It is just something we will have to get used to."

"You would have to actually talk to a girl to get a girlfriend," she giggled.

"That's a fair point," I chuckled.

"Honestly though, I will make sure it doesn't get weird at the party."

"Thank you," she smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. Within moments, the kiss had turned passionate. Leah pushed forward until she was on top of me.

I pulled her slim frame against me and we groaned into each other as I felt her tight body pressing against me. I placed my hands on her butt and felt her panties through the thin material of her dress. All I wanted was to pull them off her.

We heard footsteps outside of my room and we immediately broke apart. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said nervously.

Frank swung the door open. "Steve! Can I borrow that foam roller? My back is killing me."

He had already bent down to pick it up from my bedroom floor before I had even replied.

"Sure Frank," I said.

Frank stood up and bothered to look at me for the first time, noticing Leah on my bed with me.

"Ah, Leah. What are you up to?"

"Just catching up with my big brother," she smiled.

"You both get on far better than I did with your mother," he grunted as he left the room.

We waited a moment while his footsteps disappeared downstairs.

JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers
12